Uncompatible Love*Jacob Black...

By X0starstruckgurlX0

"Uncompatible, incompatible, whatever! Point being...we're meant just for each other." Violette Cullen is pla... More

Uncompatible Love*Jacob Black Love Story*
Family Reunion
Bella this...Bella that
Jealousy isn't pretty
Reminiscing
School?!
Pine or Ocean Breeze
The 'Other' Cullen
Carpe Diem, live for the present!
Regret
No! But Why?!
Lifting of the Dark Veil
Getting Along I See
The Wolves
Ch. 14: Devoted
15. Not a Date
CH. 16 Great Heights
Ch. 17: Too Good To Be True
ch. 18: My Boyfriend
19. Trust
ch. 20 Loyalties, Decisions, & Hostility
21. Secrets & Truths
ch.22 Knock, Knock! Who's There?
ch.23: Tall Tales
ch.24: Imprint
ch.25: Lost Then Found
ch. 26:Practice Makes Perfect
Ch.27:Interruption After Interruption
ch.28 Remembering the Past, Living the Future
29. Graduation Day
ch.30 Loving Brother
Ch.31: Newborn 101
Ch.32: Monster I Can Become
Ch.33: Meetings and Greetings
ch. 34: Do You Love Me?
ch. 35: Good Morning? More Like Excellent!
Ch.36: Cold
Ch.37: Feeling Better?
ch.38: Aloha, Hello...Not Aloha, Goodbye
Ch. 39: Imbalance In Her Emotions
ch. 40: Here Comes the Bride
Ch. 41: Signs of Pregnancy
chapter 42: Baby Troubles, Love Squabbles and Other Problems
ch. 43: All Is Fair In Love and War
chapter 44: Too Late To Apologize?
chapter 45: Happy Birthday
ch.46: Vamps Out of the Bag
Ch. 47: bleed it out
Ch. 49: Potatoes
Ch. 50 Thump
Chapter 51 - Baby Blue Blues
Chapter 52: Showered with Love
Chapter 53 - Happier than Ever
Chapter 54 - The Ivory Keys.
Chapter 55 - The Left Behind
Ch 56: Time
Chapter 57 - Welcome
Chapter 58 - Well Fed
Chapter 59 - Misdirected
Chapter 60 - See You Later
Ch 61 - The Collector
Chapter 62 - The Witnesses
Chapter 63 - Shocking
Chapter 64 - Be Prepared
Chapter 65 - Together
Ch 66 Rising Tension
Chapter 67 - Prospect of War
Chapter 68 - Ex's and Woes
Something Blue - The End

Ch. 48 -I'll get you up and going out of bed

355 10 5
By X0starstruckgurlX0

A/n: Hello my dearest readers! I apologize for the huge delay, but I have returned. I have every intention of finishing this story.... this year! I have set up a time table for me to do so. I honestly just want to finish the story at this point and move away from Twilight fanfiction. I am leaning more towards writing either an Anime based fanfiction or an original wolf story, maybe something different and do a mermaid theme story! Would love feedback on which you would rather read! What's your favorite anime? Genre? Who's just excited that this story is not dead? Lol Enjoy!

Ch. 48 –I'll get you up and going out of bed

*Violet's POV*

"Momma! Logan won't give me back my ribbon!" I turned to look at my little girl. Her big greyish-green eyes shined with unshed tears. I reached over to push her black curls behind her ear before going to rub away the lone tear from her rosy cheeks.

"I only took her ribbon because she and dad were cheating!" hmphed my 4-year-old son, looking away from us and towards my husband. I saw the russet wolf let out a sneeze and disappear behind the trees. Soon, a 6-foot, 7-inch Quileute emerged in its place.

"Hey bud, I wasn't cheating. She caught me fair and square and we had to work together to find you next. You're just better at hiding." Jacob spoke to our boy, hoisting him onto his shoulders.

"Not my fault she can't hide!" his tanned skin turned red; his eyes, that matched his twin sister, glared at the ribbon in his hands. I heard a tiny whimper come from my little girl, her tiny hands fisting my sun dress by my leg.

The three of us looked down at her as she buried her face into my dress. I saw Logan wiggle on top of his dad's shoulders, his way of trying to get off, before Jake put him down. By now, Aria had silent tears going down her russet cheeks as her tiny fists rubbed at her eyes, the occasional hiccup shaking her torso. Logan was quick to run to his sister, and pull down her hands.

"Sorry, Ari. I didn't want to make you cry. Here. You can have your ribbon back! Momma, can you tie Ari's hair back with it?" My boy looked up at me, my daughter's eyes finding my own soon, silently asking. I smiled.

"Of course, I can!" I smiled at her. I quickly got to work tying back her luscious locks that she inherited from her father. Save for their eyes, there wasn't much in the looks department that they didn't get from their dad. I made sure the red ribbon was fastened in place before adjusting the curly baby hairs with one of the pins still in her hair. "All done, no more hair in your eyes." I smiled at her and pinched her round cheeks. She gave me a small smile before holding my dress again.

"I got an idea; how about momma plays with us? We can play teams!" suggested Jake.

"Okay, I wanna be on Daddy's team!" beamed our princess, her previous sorrow now gone. She quickly ran into Jacob's arms as he bent down to lift her up now.

"Yeah, and I wanna be on momma's team!" smiled my little boy, already jumping in place. I grinned.

"That's a great idea.... Not it! Come on Logan, let's go hide while sissy and dad count!" I quickly shouted, picking up my boy and speeding far away. I tossed him onto my back as I climbed up a tree, finding a stable branch to lean on before switching him to sit between my legs.

We only had to wait a few minutes before I heard them beneath us. Jacob was still in human form, I knew he had spotted us, but was letting our little girl do the work. I could see her little nostrils flaring as she sniffed the air. I saw Logan cover his mouth with his hands, most likely trying to cover a giggle. I put my finger to my lips, grinning at him. Her eyes quickly snapped up at us before we both let out a laugh.

"Ready, pumpkin?" I heard Jacob ask as he hoisted up our daughter. Aria was quick to nod her head as Jacob went to toss her up into the air. She giggled before she gracefully landed on our branch.

"Caught you Logan, caught you momma! You're it" she laughed as she tagged us. I laughed before teleporting all three of us back to the ground.

"That was technically cheating, ya know?" mentioned Jacob as he leaned forward. I grinned, letting him kiss me before speaking.

"You two have better noses than me. Seemed fair." I kissed him again. We switched back and forth for a couple of hours, just playing our insane game of hide and seek before I heard Jacob's stomach growl. I just laughed.

"Come on, let's go get everyone fed." Jacob sighed in relief, mumbling a 'yes, please.'

"Aww, but we aren't hungry!" whined the twins. Almost as if on cue, their bellies rumbled, causing them both to blush before giggling. "Okay!" they grinned, relenting to their dad's pleas for a food break once their own tummies quieted down.

"First one home gets to decide if we have cake or cookies for dessert! Ready...go!" I shouted, watching them quickly run in the direction of home. "Your dad should be back home, no?" I turned to look at Jacob as we started our walk back home. In time, we had renovated and expanded the Blacks' residence. It was still as cozy as could be, but accommodated Billy's chair and two supernatural children better.

I didn't hear a response from Jacob, so I quickly turned to look at him. He wasn't there. I turned around, trying to see if I could spot him. I know he hadn't ran ahead with the kids. "Jake!" I called out to him. "Cut it out, Jacob!" I giggled at first, somewhat nervously. "Jacob!" I repeated, trying to cover up that I was freaked out as I ran towards home. I reached where I knew our home should be, expecting to see my toddlers fighting over who got home first and my husband trying to calm them, but saw nothing. No house, no kids, no Jacob.

"Jacob! Aria! Logan!" I shouted their names as I ran around the land. Suddenly, the surrounding forest began to fade into smoke. "Hello!" I shouted scared. "Jacob!" I was now hyperventilating. "Kids!" no response as I zipped all throughout the fading trees, calling out to them to no avail.

"Violet, I can't lose you." I heard it, his voice hoarsely whisper.

"Jake?!" I looked around, desperate to see his face. Suddenly, I didn't know what I was doing there, in the hazy illusion-like forest.

"I'm so sorry, baby. But please don't punish me this way. Don't go." I could hear his voice echoing from every direction I turned as I watched everything slowly fade to black, what little of the trees remained, all gone.

"Jacob!" I shouted, as now I was surrounded by nothing, but darkness.

"Violet? Yeah baby, it's me. I'm right here, can you hear me?" I went to grip my head, but my arms felt so stiff and hard to lift.

"Jake?! I-" I tried to speak, but suddenly, my throat felt so raspy and dry. The effort caused me to cough violently.

"What's happening?!" I heard his voice shout.

"Mommy?" I turned; before me stood two kids. I staired at a boy and little girl, somehow familiar and yet, not. "Don't go, please. We wanna play," they whimpered. I kept staring, not placing them in my memory. I saw their little eyes look crestfallen and I felt my eyes well with tears. I opened my mouth to talk, suddenly recognizing them. I wanted to call their names, but still, my throat wouldn't allow me to vocalize any words. They both smiled at me, their grey-green eyes lighting up.

"Do you promise to play with us later?" asked Aria, holding onto her brother's hand. I found the will to reach for her, but neither one attempted to reach back out. The light that surrounded them was a stark contrast to the darkness around me, but the more I tried, the more their light bled towards me.

"Mom, we can't wait to play some more," Logan grinned at me. I felt the tears as they fell down my eyes. I opened my mouth again to call out to them, but no sound came.

"Don't be scared, okay, mommy? We're right here." Aria smiled, the hand that wasn't clasping her brother's, going to her mouth. Logan scoffed.

"Momma's not afraid! She knows dad's here, huh, Mom?!" I looked around, remembering that I'd heard Jacob's voice.

"It's not working!" There he was again! His voice was as clear as my children's, no longer a whisper. "Do something!"

"Bye momma..." I stopped looking for Jacob and focused on the children.

"Wait..." my voice croaked out as I was finally able to lift my hands and take a step to try to reach out to them. Suddenly, I felt a stabbing pain in my chest that left my fingertips numb. I looked back to where I knew the kids were. "Come back..." it felt like sandpaper was scrapping the inside of my throat. I felt it again, not a stabbing pain, but more of blasting pain stemming from my chest? No, it felt like when Kate would hug me and try to fry me as a joke.

"Aria.... Logan?" I asked into the void before repeating it louder. "Logan! Aria!" still nothing. I was distracted again by the same pain in my chest that caused me to hiss out from the ache.

"Baby..." Now I felt something fluttering in my chest. Like my heart was trying to burst out with every beat. I felt warmth at my fingertips.

"J-jake?" I asked, feeling the warmth leave my fingertips before it went to my shoulders. Was I dreaming? Was all this a dream? I looked to where the kids once were, hoping to see them reappear since the light was still there. The spot remained empty, if not for the light, I'd think they were never there to begin with.

"I know I heard it that time! Baby, it's me! It's me, Jacob. I'm right here, baby. I'm so sorry, Violet. Please open your eyes, baby. Please." I could hear desperation in his voice.

"Keep going, Jacob. It-it's working. Keep talking to her."

"C-Carlisle?" I recognized the voice.

"We're all right here, Edward's here. Seth and Jacob are both here. Violette..." the voice faded, and I couldn't hear the rest. Suddenly, I felt warmth on one hand and ice cold on the other, the warmth by my shoulders never leaving.

"Violette." 'Edward?' I thought. "Yes! It's me! Carlisle, I can hear some of her thoughts"

"I'm here, Vie! We're here!" that was Seth's voice.

"Baby?" I heard Jacob whimper. So, he was really there? My Jacob?

"He's really here, little sister. Open your eyes and see for yourself."

"It's really me, baby.... come on, Violet." The hold on my hands leaving along with the warmth on my shoulders. I felt the tingling sensation I normally got from being near Jacob on my left hand. I went to touch my own warmth, yearning for more of that tingling sensation. Suddenly, I was falling. I was slipping through the darkness before I slammed into something. I gave a loud gasp and I felt pain all over. "Babe! Baby! Violet!" I felt multiple hands on me for a split second, then just one pair.

"What's happening?!"

"Seth, get back! Jacob, let go! She can't control that!" what was Edward talking about. Control what? What was I doing?

"N-no! B-b-babe. I-I'm r-r-right h-here!" Why was his voice so shaky? I could feel that he was in pain!

"Jacob! She could kill you, let go!" I heard my father shout. Kill?! I was killing Jacob? No! I sprang my eyes open at that! I was shocked at what I saw. Jacob was holding me to him tightly, his body convulsing. The lights around us all were dimming in and out. Electric currents dancing along my skin and worse yet, Jake's eyes looking like they were going to roll behind his head. I gave out a terrified shout and stopped my powers.

"Jacob!" I felt him loosen his grip, falling to his knees, exhausted. However, he still had yet to let go of my arm. "Jake?" I was still on the metal medical table. I quickly removed the tabs on my head and chest, removing the reader on my finger.

"D-don't..." I stopped, hearing Jacob stutter out. "I-I'm o-kay." he sighed. I stopped, letting my hand cup his cheek. It took a minute of him trying to catch his breath, but eventually, he looked up and smiled at me tiredly. I felt tears fall down my face.

"I'm so, so, so sorry..." I whispered, letting my hand move away from his cheek, ashamed at all that I'd done. Before I could get far, he cupped my hand to his cheek with one arm still on my hips.

"No, I'm sorry, baby. I- fuck.... I can't believe I almost lost you." His voice barely a whisper, clearly still trying to catch his breath. He suddenly had tears streaming down his eyes, head bending down to hide the fact. He tried to get up, with some difficulty, he was able to. He brought me to his chest gingerly, taking the utmost care. "God, if you'll still have me, baby.... I swear I won't ever leave your side, just...just don't ever do that again...." he rubbed the back of my head. I was so confused.

"W-what happened?"

"You died, Violette." I looked at him confused. My heart had stopped before, it wasn't anything out of the ordinary. Edward must have heard that and clarified. "You'd been out for a day now. We were monitoring you... when we just saw the brain waves go dark, your heart stopped, everything stopped. Your eyes were still their normal green color.... you were human with no beating heart." I felt Jacob hold me a little tighter at Edward's words. "We tried everything to bring you back, but you were dead for a while.... over half an hour." I heard sniffling to the left of Edward. The poor boy was a mess. His dad had died not even 2 years ago when he was just 14. I probably scarred him with my episode.

"Seth...oh my... I'm so sorry if I worried everyone..." I reached for him and he came stumbling forward. I felt Jake tense as Seth semi hugged my torso from behind, Jacob's arms around my shoulders. Jacob quickly relaxed as I rubbed his head that was buried in my neck. I could feel Seth shake as he was wracked with sobs. I began to rub his head, too. I soon felt Jake's grip begin to loosen from around me, causing me to go into panic, holding him up now with both arms. "Jacob?!" Carlisle was behind him, lifting him up and setting him on the sofa across from us.

"Easy, Jacob. Have a seat. Edward, can you go grab him a glass of water?" Edward quickly went to go do as Carlisle instructed. When he opened the door, I could easily hear him being bombarded by questions. My mind was too jumbled to process what they all said, speaking over one another as Edward closed the door behind him, off to get the water for Jacob.

I grunted with the effort to keep myself upright on the cot, when I felt warmth at the small of my back; Seth's palm suddenly keeping me steady. His eyes looked away despite my palm on his other arm giving a light squeeze as a thank you. "He's just exhausted," commented Carlisle, and I focused my attention back to him and Jake.

I turned back to look at Jacob, whose breathing was finally beginning to even out, eyes still closed and sweat collecting above his brow. I turned my body to get up and go to him, bad mistake. My legs gave out, a silent gasp leaving me as my knees made their way to the ground. Before they hit, warm arms hoisted me up by my underarms, saving me from the tumble.

"Here, I'll help you." Seth's voice was uncharacteristically serious and sad, his eyes not meeting mine. I couldn't place why that bothered me so much, but it did. Tremendously. I just mumbled a small thank you and tried to slowly walk forward, him holding up most of my weight as I made my way to the couch.

"Here is fine." I pointed to the small ottoman right by Jacob. As I sat down, Edward came in with the water, the others trying to peak in and voicing their want to come on. Honestly, they were more like demanding to be allowed in, but Edward was always quick to slam the door. Carlisle got up from his crouched position by Jacob before coming towards me.

"I know you're worried about Jacob, but he's fine, Violette. Just recovering from the ordeal, I'm sure. His vital are all okay. I'm more concerned for you, so please stay calm." We grabbed my wrist, not really needing any tools to check my BPM or blood pressure. "Please look towards the lights," he pointed to the ceiling. "Take a deep breath and release." I did so. "How's your head?"

"M-my head?" I questioned, confused. "F-fine."

"What's the last thing you remember?" inquired Carlisle.

"Um..." I tried to wrack my brain, but had some trouble distinguishing the dream from reality. "I was with Seth...and Renesmee... I remember feeling this pressure and then.... I fainted?" I asked more than stated. Seth's hands turned white from how hard he balled them, the boy still not looking at me.

"Yes, you began to suffer from severe Epistaxis again," right, the nose bleeds. "But between that and excessive Hematemesis," he paused, and I suddenly recalled throwing up blood, too. "Your human body couldn't function. Your body went into shock and you suffered a seizure. We were worried about possible brain damage. We hadn't been able to properly diagnose you since my equipment won't work with your powers inhibiting them. However, you were suddenly in human form and I was able to get some scans done, but they were inconclusive. That was when your brain waves went dark."

"At which point your heart stopped right after. We kept trying to revive you and..." He looked down, obviously their efforts hadn't been fruitful at first, or so I assumed by the look of helplessness that came over him. "It is as if by some miracle you are still with us." This had never happened before. I'd never even had a cold in all my life as a vampire hybrid. Why was this happening? "I've been unable to pinpoint the cause, but," he trailed off, Seth and Edward looking at one another. "If I'm being honest, it was almost like once your body registered that Jacob was back, so did you." I didn't understand.

"Jacob arrived shortly after your collapsed." I looked at Edward as he spoke before shifting my eyes to the now groaning Jake. He was coming to. "You were still alive, but we weren't too sure about letting him too close while we checked you over and got blood back in your system." He looked down. "It wasn't until you started crashing that he took it upon himself to get closer." That's right, I felt the warm tingles at some point during my dream. Jake gave a loud groan, hand to his temple as he sat upright.

"I'll ... go update the others that you're okay...so... you and Jake can talk." Seth didn't allow me the chance to speak, just walked right out the door, being just as quick as Edward to shut it.

"Edward, Seth is right. Why don't we give them a second." Carlisle a placed a hand on Edward's shoulder, ushering him towards the door. He stopped to look at me, giving a sad smile before exiting as well. I heard him quiet the others from the other side, suggesting they go downstairs, the noise eventually going in that direction.

"Violet..." I turned to look at Jake, who had a look of shame and heartbreak shinning in his eyes. I couldn't take it and looked away.

*Third Person's POV*

Jacob couldn't express how he was feeling in that moment. Maybe, drained? Was that the right word? He felt everything in that moment, both positive and negative emotions. She died. He saw her die. Heard as her heart stopped beating entirely. Felt her body begin to grow stiff in his arms. He had never felt that sort of dreadful pain in his chest before.

The air had left his body. He could have even sworn he felt his own heart stop beating with hers. He felt like he went from being weightless, to falling through endlessly, suddenly heavily burdened. He felt like the world would hold no happiness for him ever again in that moment.

He recalled walking through the door and seeing her looking so lifeless on the bed they had her on. Esme was flitting back and forth as she tried to quickly clean her of the blood that leaked down her face and onto her clothes. Despite how fast she was moving, she was always careful as she moved Violette to get her changed into something clean and loose. Edward and Carlisle fretted over her body, doing their best to check her vitals with their enhanced sense.

They would attempt to get her connected to the machines, but they would turn on and off. The IV needles would suddenly pop out of her skin as her body switched between human and hybrid. Jacob was too scared to move, even as they tried speaking to him, it all fell on deaf ears. It hadn't been until Esme appeared beside him, and guided him to the chair at her bedside. The others tried to encourage him to reach out to her, but his body began to shake.

Not wanting to take the risk so close to the ill hybrid, they quickly moved him farther away from her, not wanting to chance him changing. He didn't fight them on their decision to move him; Jacob knew it was only for her wellbeing. It was like he wasn't in control of his body as they moved him out of the way. He continued to shake, but not in anger. His body was wracked violently with sorrow at what was before him. Violette looked paler, no color to her lovely face. Her eyes, despite being closed, looked sunken in. Her hair lied limp and dull. Her breathing remained uneven and raspy.

No, Jacob Black did no shake in anger, but unimaginable sadness and fear. Her skin looked like it was losing elasticity and she somehow looked thinner, the bones at her wrist pushing against the skin. If he had been a wreck, his imprint had faired much worse. So, out of self-hate, Jacob stayed away. Too ashamed to reach out and touch her like he wanted, and too scared to touch her, lest she break into pieces.

For the first day, he could sense as people would slowly come in to check on her. Jacob and Carlisle never once leaving the room. He never acknowledged any of them. He never even heard what any of them said or if they spoke to him. He barely felt when they would try to put their hands on him to get past him or try to get his attention. Jacob's only focus was on his sleeping beauty on the cot.

He does, however, recall hearing Carlisle say something about her being human, again. Jacob had been confused as to what he meant and would have asked, had he not wanted to distract the doctor from his work. It was Edward that clarified for the wolf, she was usually able to shift between forms, but her condition left her unable to. As human, they could do more tests to determine what was wrong with the vampiress.

Both vampires had gotten an EEG machine to watch her brain functions. Not long after monitoring her, did things get even worse. Jacob would go from staring at his mate, to trying to decipher what the images of her brain on the screen meant. He was no doctor, and as smart as he was, he didn't excel too well in biology whilst in school. He needn't be an expert to know that the image of her brain going from constant moving shades of light and color to darkness, was not a good sign. Shortly after that, her heart began to slow in beats before coming to a stop.

What had felt like hours to Jacob, had been only minutes, as Edward moved Jacob to grab the defibrillator. Carlisle had injected her with something and waited; when that didn't work, he quickly took the defibrillator and got to work trying to revive his adopted daughter. Jacob could recall Edward instructing Carlisle to try again, to amp up the setting on the machine, but he had done all he could.

Something about the dejected look on their faces had Jacob snap out of it. They couldn't, they couldn't just give up on her! Not on her! He doesn't even remember what he was shouting at them at the time, but he had to do something. He had tried doing chest compressions, tears streaming down his face the whole time as he tried talking to her for the first time since his arrival.

He continued, despite Carlisle trying to get him to understand that she was... gone. He couldn't, and wouldn't, accept that. He was so glad that his desperate attempts were not in vain when he heard her mumble out his name in response to his tearful words. The others looked at each other, shocked, before urging Jacob to continue talking to her. Jacob had stopped doing chest compressions, talking to her some more and kissing her forehead. He was delighted in hearing her heartbeat again.

It killed him to hear the uncertainty in her shaky voice as she called to him. He kept himself latched to her as he tried to sooth her hair in an attempt to reassure her, he really was there. When she started convulsing, he pulled her to his chest, worried as she grunted in pain. It had taken him a second to realize, he was suddenly in pain, too. Despite the horrible pain that increasingly coursed through his body, he did not let her go. When the pain finally stopped, he was all too happy to be rewarded with the look of her beauty blue-green eyes staring at him, not caring that gold flecks were reflected in them.

When he fainted and woke up, he was almost terrified to open his eyes and face reality. Had it all been a dream? Had she really died? Was she really awake right now? He could hear noise in the background, but it was drowned out by the ringing in his ears, some jolts of phantom pains still running through his spasming muscles. When he did wake up, he saw her partially hunched over, her hand on knee. His energy came to him when it all registered. She was okay!

"Jacob!" "Violet!" They said simultaneously. Both their hands hovered over one another, almost too afraid to touch, before they looked away from one another. Both were so wrapped up in their doubts and regrets, but Jacob had felt he'd wasted enough time. Violet felt a hand lift her chin suddenly, lightly guiding her eyes to line up with his.

"Baby.... please don't ever do that again... you're not allowed to go before me, do you hear me?" he whispered, his forehead meeting hers as their noses touched. "You can't... I can't ever hear your heart stop like that... I can't ever see you like that again.... please." he groaned out, tears making their way down his cheeks as he closed his eyes just remembering again.

Jacob didn't hear a response right away, but felt as her small hand gripped his forearm. Tears were now streaming down her eyes too, her own palm going over to smooth over his face before going down the length of both his arms and back up, resting on his neck. She took in a deep breath and a choked sob escaped. Jacob felt a pang in his chest at the sound, his eyes closing in pain at the knowledge that she was hurting.

"I- I didn't mean- I didn't want- I'm .... Jacob I'm so sorry. I was" Jacob quickly shook his head at Violet, using both hands to hold her face.

"No baby, no. You're not the one that needs to apologize! It's me!" he leaned back just enough to look at the ceiling lights, taking a deep breath as he tried to will his tears to stop. "I'm the fucking idiot." he whimpered out. "You've been ... more than perfect, but I'm just a stupid asshole," he went back to looking into her eyes, noting the gold flecks leave her eyes entirely again. "You had every right to be afraid or think I wasn't ready." His thumb rubbed at her cheek, going back to whipping away the tears.

"Jake... I don't want to lose you, but I understand if you can't live with what I am." she mumbled, eyes closed as she began to pull away.

"Wait!" he abruptly tugged her to him, him now sitting back on the sofa while she was draped over his lap, her legs dangling over the side of the sofa. "I don't care!" he crushed her to him. "I don't care about any of it anymore. Baby, Violet, please believe me. I don't care. I just need you by my side. Please... please Vie..." He eased up on the force of his embrace, remembering that she might be weak still.

"But... your pack... the others-" she didn't get a chance to finish.

"I don't care." he said evenly, looking into her eyes. She didn't speak for a couple minutes, thinking. She couldn't remember a time where she had felt so miserable then while he was away. She really couldn't live without him, but could she really be with him? Was it okay? Jacob, panicking at her hesitation and silence, spoke up again. "Do you love me, still?" Violet's head immediately shot up to look at him incredulously.

"What?" she whispered, dumbfounded. "Jacob... I couldn't stop even if I wanted.... I... it felt like... like..."

"Like hell." she stopped to stare at him as he finished her sentence. She was going to nod her head when he continued. "Like everything that ever made you happy was gone, like there was no more reason to try other than just wanting it all to end?" mouth agape, she nodded. "Yeah, I know. It was the same for me, too." He leaned forward again, his hand on the back of her neck as he brought her closer to his face.

"But the others.... they have a right to want me to stay away, Jacob. I'm too dangerous... I... I don't know what's wrong with me, or what's going on... I don't know if I can control myself or -" he crushed his lips to her, silencing her. The kiss was filled with want, fear, sadness, hope, regret, longing, relief, .... love. They gripped onto each other as they kissed so slowly, yet fiercely, neither wanting to pull away first. But they did.

"I don't care about that. You're my imprint. They can't ever hurt you.... it's our law.... where you go, I go." she looked at him, still unsure despite her heart beating a mile a minute, content to have him back. "If you need me to be by your side, by your side I'll stay. If you need a guardian, I'll protect you until my dying breathe. If you need a friend, then I will be there. And if you love me, then baby please know, I will never not love you." he kissed her cheek lightly, leaving his lips just barely caressing the pink flesh. "And if you don't want me anywhere near you, I'll keep guard from far away and keep my distance...." he gripped out; pain evident in his voice. "But please know, it'll always be your choice from now on.... because I've made up my mind... I'll follow you to hell and back, to the end of the world, until time stops." he pecked the corner of her lips before pulling back to stare at her, his hands going for hers as he rested them at his chest. "It'll only ever beat for you, baby," he whispered.

Violet remained quiet throughout him speaking. Her mouth was slightly ajar, trying to get as much air into her lungs as she could, feeling light headed. She couldn't believe what he was saying. Her lips started to tremble and she could barely contain herself when he finally stopped. She threw herself at him, causing him to fall back into the cushions more.

"I love you, Jacob Black; now and forever and always." she cried, arms wrapped around his neck. She leaned up, seeing the tears streaming down his eyes and the happy smile on his face that matched hers. He gave a tearful chuckle, which she reciprocated. He was quick to bring her head forward for a more heated, intimate kiss.

"I love you, Violet Mason Cullen, whatever your actual name might be. I don't care because it doesn't matter." He breathlessly spoke, lips just barely grazing one another. Jacob bit his lip in anticipation, not quite believing this is how he was going to do things, but he didn't care. "It doesn't matter because... I can't wait to change your last name." he whispered against her lips. He pulled back, wanting to see her reaction.

"w-what?" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 82 4
โi...i can't believe it. vana...it's...it's you.โž โyeah...yeah, it's me, douxie.โž โwhere have you been all this time?โž โit's a long story.โž in which...
258K 5.8K 15
Waking up in a coffin with little to no memory of who I was wasn't exactly easy. Not knowing that my life was already plunged into the Supernatural w...
628K 30.8K 26
"๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™›๐™–๐™ข๐™ž๐™ก๐™ž๐™–๐™ง" you say ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—„ing ๐—๐—‚๐—† ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐–ผ๐–พ "๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—บ๐—ฒ" "๐—ถ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ?"...
287K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc