Fernweh - Brian O'Conner

By Izzy_Moon14

Nadia has lived a difficult life, she wonders if she'll ever find a home. Nadia escaped 'The Red Room' a Sovi... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Part 2
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Birth
Family Visit
Phone Call
Pt 1 of The Rescue
Pt 2 of The Rescue
BBQ
Barstow
Engagment
Natalia
Christmas
Han and Gisele
Jakob Toretto
Space
Cipher
Home Sweet Home
Abuelita
The Devil
Spain
Old Friends
London
Escape Plan
Portugal
The End?

Chapter 18

1.3K 36 1
By Izzy_Moon14

(I had no idea what gif to use so please enjoy Florence being adorable)

3rd POV:

Brian was speeding through the streets, trying to avoid the drone. However, it still managed to pick him up.

"It's coming back around!" Ramsey shouts when she sees the drone.

As Brian was driving he was going way over the speed limit. A police car that was stationed in a small alley that he drove past, saw that Brian was way over the speed limit and put on it's sirens and started to chase after him, not realizing the danger they put themselves in.

——————————

"Predators back on him". The soldier said,

"Ready the missiles." Jakande tells the soldier.

"Roger that."

The Predator opened up the bottom, showing off the missiles.

"Fire!" Jakande shouts.

The missile is launches and heads straight for Brian's car. "Oh, shit."

The missile would have been a perfect hit if Brian hadn't moved out of the way. Although, it did hit the police car, causing a large explosion beside Brian's car.

"Football's hot! I need to lateral! Rome, where are you?" Brian shouts to the others.

"Running back charging in!" Roman said.

Roman swung his car, trying to find Brian's car so they can make the switch

"Meet me on Third and Spring."Brian asks Roman.

Roman annoys a lot of people as he drives recklessly to get to Brian.

"I'm halfway there." Ramsey says, checking the progress on the hack.

"Grab your computer! Get in the window!" Brian shouts to Ramsey.

"Why?"

"Do it! Now!"

Ramsey listens to Brian and starts to get her stuff together.

The drone locks onto them just as Brian sees Roman's car.

"You gotta go! Go right now!" Brian shouts.

Brian and Roman's cars are nearing each other.

"Fire!" Jakande shouts.

The Predator fires another one and just before it hits, Brian pulls the handbrake on the car and spins the wheel as he does.

The car spins, using the handbrake Roman does the same. The cars come close enough for Ramsey to climb through one car to another and with Tej's help, she makes it.

As Brian straightens up the car he jumps out a few seconds before the missile hit.

They all watch the car get blown up in shock. That was really close.

"Hit!" The soldier tells Jakande.

Brian gets up and walks away from the wreckage as it is the exact same as the police car was, completely burnt.

"He made it! I can't believe we pulled that off." Tej shouts in excitement that his friend is alive.

The hack had now made it to 88%

——————————

"Wait, wait, wait. We're still being hacked." The soldier said.

"What!" Jakande shouts in anger.

"Gods Eye is still tracking Ramsey."

"Keep the drone in pursuit of her. The signal had to be coming from somewhere." Jakande says.

"I got it. They're piggybacking the hack off that satellite tower right there." A soldier tells Jakande.

"Take it out!" He orders them.

The soldier controlling the drone fires a missile and it hits. The tower comes crashing down, crumbling to pieces.

——————————

Luke Hobbs was sitting in his hospital room with his daughter watching crappy TV when the channel suddenly switched to the news.

"Breaking news out of Los Angeles tonight. In what can only be described as vehicular warfare, police are engaged in a high speed pursuit..." The TV went on about it but then it cut out.

Hobbs looked out the window and saw an explosion. Someone had taken out the satellite tower.

"Toretto." Hobbs says, figuring this has something to do with them.

He gets off his bed and looks out the window at the destruction that has been caused.

"Dad, what's going on?" Sam asks.

"Daddy's gotta go to work." He replies.

Hobbs looks down at his cast and flexes his arm, breaking out of the cast. He pulls it off and moves his arm around, making sure it's okay.

He then gets dressed into his DSS uniform, takes a few pain killers and checks his gun before turning to Sam.

"Alright, baby girl. Elena's gonna be here in a little bit. You know our drill. Give me three for the road." Hobbs says, holding out his fist.

Sam knocks her fist with his three times and Hobbs leaves to help Dom sort out this mess.

——————————

"Wait. What happened? We were almost there. They've cut the signal! I can't finish the hack!" Ramsey shouts in distress when the hack stops.

"What do you mean?" Roman asks.

Tej looks on his computer and sees the Jakande has taken out the tower they were using for the hack.

"Brian, they took out the tower!"

"There has to be another way."

"Tej, find somewhere else we can use. I'll drive Brian there and we can get the hack going again." Nadia says.

"Okay."

——————————

Dom drives his car off the top of Deckard's car. Shaw climbs out through his broken window screen and drops his gun back onto the seat. Opting to use broken parts of the car.

Dom gets out of his car, after reloading his shot gun, and aims at Deckard.

"You thought this was gonna be a street fight?" Dom asks.

Without waiting for a reply he shoots the shotgun in the air and takes out 2 giant wrenches.

"You're goddam right it is."

Deckard picks up another bit of metal from under the hood of his car. He scraped off the extra bit of sheet metal on one of the bars before facing Dom.

They both started to run towards one another and jumped up. The only sound you could hear was the clashing of metal as they met.

When they came back down they went back and forth with the hits. Every hit Dom tried to make, Shaw blocked or dodged.

Deckard started to fight back and almost got Dom by a swipe to the stomach, which Dom narrowly missed. Shaw came at Dom again and Dom moved his weapons to the side, pushing Shaw to the side of him and head butted Shaw.

While Shaw was disoriented, Dom tried to hit him but he moved out of the way and blocked the hit Dom threw at his back.

Shaw went for Dom's stomach again and Dom dodged it but when he did Shaw hit him in the back of the knee, making him kneel on the ground.

Shaw tried to hit Dom in the head but Dom rolled out of the way and kept rolling on the floor as Shaw tried to bash him in the chest.

Dom got back up and went for Shaw again, only to be knocked in the back and sent to the ground. Shaw went for his head again when Dom sat up, luckily Dom dodged the hit and there was only a giant dent left in Shaw's car.

——————————

"I'm seeing half a dozen cell towers between Sixth and State. Brian, if you can get to the top of any one of those buildings around there, we can reroute the signal manually and finish the job." Tej says.

"I'm on it." Brian says.

"You mean we're on it." Nadia says, pulling up beside Brian. "Come on, you can't run the whole way there. You'd be wasting energy."

Brian gets in the passenger seat and Nadia speeds off to the closest satellite tower.

——————————

"Sir, did you hear that? O'Conner is heading for a repeater. He's gonna try to re-initiate the hack." A soldier says, now having access to their radio waves.

"Keep the drone on the girl. Now, O'Conner's on his way to a satellite tower somewhere between Sixth and State. Don't let him make it there." Jakande tells Kiet.

——————————

Roman swerved around a corner, earning his one hundredth horn of the night. The drone is still tailing them. It smashes all the glass windows on the side of a building as it follows Roman.

They all hear the sirens before they see the police cars. They were all coming straight on from where Roman was driving so he turns left and they all follow him.

"Them boys is on us!" Roman shouts over the sirens.

"Man, them boys ain't ready for this!" Tej says.

The drone starts to shoot at the car. A car gets blown up in front of them.

"Shit!" Roman shouts trying to move away from the explosion.

The police don't stop their pursuit and one of the police cars rams right into the blown up car, slowing them down a little.

Roman moves onto the pavement, hoping it would make him harder to hit or get hit by exploding cars.

However, that doesn't work out because as Roman drives past the drone shoots another car and it explodes just beside him, taking a lamppost down at the same time. Blocking the rest of the road to any other cars coming down the street.

"First a tank, then the plane. Now we got a spaceship?"

"That's not a spaceship, that's a drone!" Tej corrects.

"Oh, it's a drone? Now, you gonna break it down and be articulate like you already know what the hell is going on?" Roman says.

"Shut your ass up and drive the car!" Tej says, coming to the front and moving the steering wheel away from the shattered glass.

As the car goes past another gets blown up.

"Letty, the football's on fire! We need help!" Roman shouts down the walkie.

"Hang on, I'm coming!" Letty says, coming out of a tunnel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

736K 17.5K 48
"Heard about all the things you've done. And all the wars that you've been in. Heard about all the love you lost. It was over before it began. Heard...
119K 2.2K 27
๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘Ž โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘™๐‘๏ผŒ ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘‘๏ฟฝ...
34.9K 925 23
"now you want my attention?" valentina alez has been wanted by the police for 7 years shes been tagging along with her so called childhood friends ga...
46.3K 1.9K 57
Unlike her sister, Letty, Beatriz Ortiz wasn't really in the racing scene. She would go to Race Wars, she cheer on her friends and sister whenever th...