Akutagawa x Reader [Nakahara...

Bởi my_ff_r_cringe

A story where Nakahara Chuuya has a younger sister, y/n. Y/n and Akutagawa have met each other when they were... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
DELETING THE BOOK
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Another non chapter sorryyyy
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 3

2.9K 91 34
Bởi my_ff_r_cringe

I pulled out my ear piece, placing the small device in my ear as I also pulled out my phone.

I smiled as I saw the red dot flashing on my screen as I pinpointed Higuchi's location.

"Higuchi, you really need to be a little more careful around me." I muttered as I drove faster out on the streets.

When we had been training, I had slipped in a tracker and comm on her to find out what their plan for the mission would be.

I heard some mumbling from the ear piece as I drove up into the city and parked the motorbike, waving my h/c hair out of my face as I grinned.

Higuchi was close and by the sounds of the other voices, it seemed that she was leading them somewhere, probably an abandoned alleyway.

"We're here." I heard Higuchi say as I smiled to myself.

Going undercover into the Agency. Was that Akutagawa's plan? I thought to myself as I scoffed.

Then he's more of a fool than I thought. My thoughts trailing to a certain person.

Walking around to the back of a building, I looked down at my phone, the red dot just behind the building between us.

Making sure nobody was around, I used my ability, the wind moving to my demands as it rustled my hair, lifting me up onto the roof.

I crept along the roof, silent as I listened to the voices through the comm I snuck on Higuchi.

"I apologise. I led you into a trap. My real target was you!" Higuchi said as I dropped from the roof and onto the metal pipes.

I spotted three people, recognising them from the information we had on the Agency from the Mafia.

The orange haired was Tanizaki Junichiro and his sister, Naomi.

The third made my lips curl up in a smile as I recognised him immediately.

The weretiger.

He had light grey hair with a long lock on his right side and he wore a button-up, black pants, tie and belt.

He looked exactly like the photo of the weretiger.

Nakajima Atsushi.

I watched from afar, a small smirk on my lips as I watched Higuchi pull her phone out.

"Akutagwa-senpai." Higuchi said into the phone as everyone cried out in shock at the sound of his name.

So they've heard of him. I mused to myself as I continued to watch.

"I have them, as planned." Higuchi said as I stood up, cracking my neck as I clicked my tongue.

"Sorry Higuchi, but I've got to get back on Akutagwa for stealing my mission." I said, crouching down low.

"She's..." The orange-head, Tanizaki said as Higuchi pulled out her guns.

"...with the Port Mafia!" The weretiger finished, the sound of guns shooting filled the air as I grinned before dropping from above.

"Hold!" I yelled just as I used my ability.

"Ability: From the Pure Soul!" I yelled just as I swept my hand out, immediately stopping the trajectory of the bullets, leaving them hovering mid-air before I let them fall to the ground with a soft click of metal.

"Y/n." Higuchi said as I grinned at her.

"Hey, funny to run into you in a place like this. Small world, huh?" I asked as Higuchi sighed.

"You do realise Akutagawa-senpai will kill me?" Higuchi asked as I scoffed, waving it off.

"Oh come on, if he knows me well enough, he should've known I would've tried to intercept his plans for stealing my mission." I said as Higuchi sighed again.

I grinned again before turning to the three Agency members who were staring at me in shock.

"W-who are you?" The weretiger asked as I grinned.

"I'm sure you know of me." I said as I turned to Tanizaki who's eyes were wide with fear.

"The Port Mafia's Angel of Death." Tanizaki said as Naomi clung to his arm, making Atsushi turn to Tanizaki with a whirl.

"I thought you said she was a myth." The weretiger said as I chuckled.

"No, not a myth." I said as I turned to the weretiger, making him shrink under my hard gaze.

Staring into his eyes, I saw the purple on the top half of his iris and yellow along the bottom curve of his pupil. 

Segmental heterochromia. 

Just like in the picture. I thought, the unique eyes confirming the boy as the weretiger.

"Okay, so we have around 4 minutes and 7 seconds before Akutagawa arrives, and well I doubt any of you want to run into him." I said as the three of them glanced at each other.

"What do you want?" Tanizaki asked as I grinned.

"The weretiger." I said as Atsushi gasped.

I turned to him and smiled.

"I just need to bring you back to the Port Mafia and all will be well." I said as Tanizaki stared at me.

"No!" He shouted as I whipped around to him and used my ability.

"Ability: From the Pure Soul." I said as I used the wind to push him away.

"Unfortunately, I don't take no for an answer. The weretiger must come with me, whether you accept it or not. Interfere and I'll kill you." I said, voice suddenly cold.

"They aren't going to negotiate with you." I heard Higuchi say from behind as she looked at the determined look on Tanizaki's face.

"So I don't have a choice but to kill you. Akutagawa-senpai's orders." Higuchi said as she let the bullets fly.

"Higuchi, wait!" I cried but couldn't stop her as the bullets skimmed past me and towards Tanizaki.

However, before Tanizaki was rained down by the bullets, I saw Naomi leap in front of him, blood soaking down her back as the bullets hit home.

Tanizaki gasped as the sound of bullets disappeared, falling to his knees at the sight of his sister.

"Brother... Are you okay?" Naomi asked before tumbling forward into her brothers arms.

"Naomi? Naomi!" Tanizaki asked as I watched him start to panic, staring at the blood soaking her shirt.

Higuchi walked up to me as she pushed me to the side lightly, re-loading her weapons.

"Let me deal with him." Higuchi said as I tried to stop her but she wouldn't listen, her desire to fulfil Akutagawa's orders making her ignore me.

Being part of the Port Mafia meant that it was a daily basis to kill, and as much as I enjoyed to keep competition with Akutagawa, I felt a tinge of sympathy to those who witness the death of loved ones.

Which is why I prefer a quick, painless death, dealt to everyone within moments.

"Atsushi-kun, get her legs!" Tanizaki said, turning around to look at the weretiger before freezing as he felt the barrel of Higuchi's gun press against the back of his leg.

"My investigations have already revealed that you are a non-combatant member. Let's have you follow the noble princess to the afterlife." Higuchi said as I saw the panic in Tanizaki's eyes get replaced with fury and anger.

"What?" He asked as he turned slightly to glare at Higuchi.

"You two-bit thug..." Tanizaki said just as a light exploded around him.

"How dare you hurt Naomi!" Tanizaki said, standing up with Naomi limp in his arms.

My guard went up immediately, as I manipulated the wind around me to force a force-field like dome around me.

"Ability: Light Snow..." Tanizaki said as I narrowed my eyes.

So my suspicions were correct, he does have an ability. I thought as suddenly snow fell around us.

"Snow at this time of year?" Higuchi asked as a confused look crossed her face.

"Atsushi-kun, stay far back." Tanizaki warned in a quiet voice as I narrowed my eyes.

"Higuchi stand back, we don't know what his ability is. Don't engage. Leave this to me." I said as I glanced at Higuchi.

However, Higuchi shook her head as she glared at me slightly.

"Akutagawa-senpai assigned me this mission. I won't fail him!" Higuchi said as I clenched my jaws.

"You're so... blinded by love!" I shouted at her in annoyance as she ignored me, eyes trained on Higuchi with determination.

"This one... is mine to kill!" Tanizaki said as Higuchi raised her guns and immediately shot at him.

I watched in shock as he disappeared. Quite literally.

"What?" Higuchi said in a confused tone as she looked around the alleyway.

"My Light Snow ability transforms the entire space with snowfall into a screen." Tanizaki's voice echoed from all around as I glanced around, trying to find him.

"What?" Higuchi asked again, also looking around.

"I have overlaid the background scenery onto my image. You can't see me anymore!" Tanizaki said as Higuchi grit her teeth.

"I may not be able to see you, but my bullets can still hit you!" Higuchi cried out as I leapt up, jumping onto the metal pipes jutting out of the walls as Higuchi shot in every direction.

"Wrong." I heard a small voice say just as I saw hands materialise behind Higuchi and grappled her throat.

Out of nowhere, Tanizaki stepped out of nowhere and squeezed tighter around Higuchi's throat, making her drop her guns and claw at the hands cutting off her circulation.

"Die!" Tanizaki said as I growled slightly at the sight and dropped down from above.

"Stop!" I shouted as I hit the ground.

"Ability: From the Pure Soul!" I cried out as I manipulated the wind towards Tanizaki and cut off his oxygen.

He gasped in shock as he dropped to his knees, clawing at his throat for air.

His hands left Higuchi's throat, making her also fall to the ground and cough as I concentrated on Tanizaki.

I finally let him breathe when Higuchi scrambled out of the way, as I stared down at Tanizaki who was breathing heavily, kneeling on the ground.

"You..." Tanizaki said as he stared at me with eyes full of rage.

He tried to get up as I shifted my leg back, holding a defensive pose when suddenly, I saw an all-too-familiar shadow-like spike slam into Tanizaki's back.

I growled at the newcomer as he coughed.

"Fear death. Fear slaughter. Those who desire death have an equal desire to die." He said as the shadow-like spikes pulled out of Tanizaki's limp body on the ground as I growled at the unwanted visitor again.

"Akutagawa." I said as I stared into those hate-filled metallic grey eyes.

- - -

Hope this story is good! I've been making all these different plans about how the story should go and I've settled with my plan so I do hope I chose the right one!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

103K 5.3K 23
ONGOING ❦ This fanfic is an alternate reality of my other one called "The Marionette", in which Dazai came back into your life permanently. I recomme...
83.4K 2K 14
[!Completed!] You, (Y/n) were just living your life inside your little cozy room when people interrupted the peace. You got dragged to who knows wher...
96.2K 3.3K 10
After Oda's death, Chuuya's life falls apart, and just like that he loses a trusted subordinate and a friend. after a long time, Dazai and Chuuya fi...
236K 6.1K 16
Dazai and Chuuya were lovers in the past but they broke up when Dazai decided to leave the Port Mafia. Even so, Chuuya still feels something for Daza...