An Angel in Devil's Clothing...

Autorstwa TheOGHolyDevilFandom

Rhon Gates is a boy with lower than average skills who lives in a family of prodigies. Neglected and hated by... Więcej

My Goodbye Gift
Prologue
1
2
3
4
4.5
5
6
7
8
8.5
9
10
11
11.5
12
13
13.5 CHARACTER SHEET
14
15.5 - Special AU
15.6
16
16.5 150K Special (ADDED MISSING PART)
17
18
19
20
20.5 Special
21

15

15.1K 990 627
Autorstwa TheOGHolyDevilFandom

    OOH WE HIT 100K?!?!?!? Holy shit I need to do a special or something.

    "Damn meddler. I don't need him poking his nose in my business." I muttered as I angrily walked down the hall. Students for the most part got out of my way when they saw my face. Except a few unlucky arrogant wallops who got an ass whooping.

    "E-Excuse me!" A tall guy with light pink hair and dark brown eyes stepped in front of me.

    "What." I snapped. He nervously shuffled his feet.

    "Could I talk to you for a second?"

    "...Fine." I followed him into an empty classroom. He fumbled around in his schoolbag. I tapped my foot impatiently.

    "I-Is this yours? A while ago I saw you studying at the library and when I came back a bit later this book was where you were sitting." The guy held out a book I'd been looking for. It wasn't an explicit book, but it was gay.

    "Er, yes... it is. Thanks." My cheeks flushed as I took it from his hand. God, I hope he didn't read it. Or maybe he did and that's why he's so nervous around me.

     "Do you...usually read stuff like this?" His tone became lighter and I could've sworn he was fighting back a smile.

    "...Yes. Is that a problem?"

    "Not at all!" He grasped my hand with an excited look. "I was hoping you would say yes!"

    "..." I was surprised. I did not expect this.

    "Oh! My name is Elliot Greene! Son of Earl Greene." Elliot rubbed the back of his head, "I saw you a couple weeks ago in town with Howie, but I sorta ran away."

    "Sorta?"

    "Eheheh," Elliot chuckled.

    "I'm not that scary, you know."

    "Eh, you're as approachable as a cactus."

    "Deja vu," I mumbled to myself.

    "What?"

     "Oh nothing. I was thinking how a couple days ago I was called prickly."

    "Pfft! I mean, they're not entirely wrong." Elliot laughed. He wiped his eyes with a wide smile. "All prickly business aside, I was hoping we could be friends."

    "You want to be friends with a cactus like me?"

    "No, I just said that to see your reaction." Elliot said sarcastically.

    "Smartass," I let myself smile a bit. I thought about what Hunter had said and I was determined to prove him wrong. "Alright, you seem nice enough to balance out my prickliness."

    "Nice! Can we walk to class together?"

    "You have foreign culture studies?" I asked, surprised. I don't recall ever seeing Elliot in the class.

    "No, I have fucking embroidery." Elliot rolled his eyes in exasperation. "Yes, I have foreign culture. It might do you some good to pay attention to the people around you, shortie."

    "It might do you some good to not call me that again. I'm not above chopping your legs off."

    "Yeah, you're below everything cuz you're so short." Elliot teased.

    "Come back here you fucker!" I chased Elliot down the hall, laughing as he dashed away. We ignored the odd looks from everyone else.

(To anyone thinking something along the lines of "they got comfy real fast" I wrote it like that because that's how it's ALWAYS been with me when I make a new friend. Within a minute we acting like besties)

~

    "Psst," Elliot whispered to me. We were currently in the back row of the foreign studies classroom.

    "What?"

    "I just remembered something I wanted to ask. Why is Hunter so attached to you?"

    "He's just being a nosy shit." I whispered back.

    "How so?" He saw my reluctance and quickly added, "nevermind. It's not my business."

    "Randall! Elliot! What is so interesting that you have to interrupt my class?"

    "Actually, we weren't interrupting the class. You're the one stopping everything to be all extra and try to embarrass us." Elliot spoke in a "fruity gay" voice. I barely held back a laugh and faked a cough.

    "Excuse me?!"

    "You're excused." I snorted as Elliot made a dismissive motion with his hand. The teacher opened her mouth to say something else, but huffed and went back to teaching.

    "Holy shit, I think I'm in love." I grinned, nudging Elliot with my elbow.

    "Yeah, I know. I love me too." Elliot flipped his hair back and hugged himself.

    A couple hours later, it was lunch break.

    "I'm so hungryyyyyyyyy!" Elliot whined. "But I don't want to go to the cafe because there's people!"

    "Sucks to be you." I slung my schoolbag over my shoulder. "I bring my lunch."

    "Lucky you," Elliot sniffed.

    "However, I may have a few extra sandwiched." I held back a grin when Elliot rounded on me like a hungry wolf.

    "Can I have some?! Please?!"

    "Hmmmmmm," I pretended to think about it. Elliot waited anxiously, "sure. Why not."

    "Yes! I don't have to go to the cafe!" Elliot stopped, "oh. Is it alright if we eat in the student council room?"

    "Why?"

    "Well....maybe I'll tell you later." I eyed him suspiciously, but shrugged.

    "Okay. Fine by me."

    "Let's go!" Elliot grabbed my arm and pulled me to the student council room. He barged in without knocking. "Jackie! I have a friend!"

    "Hn," Jackie grunted. He stayed focused on the paperwork in front of him.

    "Hmph," Elliot plopped down on a couch and patted the spot next to him. I sat down and handed him two of my sandwiches.

    "Yum! These sandwiches are amazing!" Elliot mumbled through a mouthful of food.

    "Don't talk while you're eating."

    "Yes mother dearest." I sighed, I really am turning into a mother figure.

     "Oh? Didn't expect to find you here." Prince Harvard smirked. Behind him was Ezekiel, Christopher, Tabius, Zachary, and Azul.

      I ignored him and took a big bite of sandwich so I wouldn't have to talk. Damn, Azul looks really hot. Wish he was 17 or 18 instead of freaking 21. Even in this world a 15 and 21 year old dating is looked down on. It's not illegal, but still.

    Tabius shot me a dirty look but otherwise ignored my entire existence and they all sat down on either the other couch or in one of the armchairs. Prince Harvard, of course, sat on the opposing couch and Zachary sat next to him.

    I eyed Zachary openly and studied him for a minute. He was the same height as me, his body was slim, and he had an exotic look to him. His darker skin complimented his golden eyes and in all is one of the more attractive guys I've seen.

    Zachary glanced at me and I realized I made him uncomfortable. Thankfully, Elliot was one of those people who could tell when things were tense.

    "So, Randall. Do you have any plans later today?"

    "Not that I know of."

    "Great! You should come by my place and we can...talk...about....school."

    "Talk about school?" I rose an eyebrow and grinned. "Uh huh, right. Didn't take you to be an academic type."

    "Ugh," I heard Tabius groan quietly to himself.

    "Uh- you got a problem?" Elliot got ready to stand up, but I pushed him back in a sitting position.

    "That's just Tabius. An emo asshole who just hates everyone."

    "..." Elliot sighed and ate the rest of his sandwich.

    "So, Randall," Harvard smiled, "have you read that book I gave you?"

    "Hell no. It was burned the moment you left."

    "Really? I'm sad to hear that," Prince Harvard's smile widened. "I thought you would've read it by now so I got you some more."

    He grabbed a bag from behind the couch and tossed it on the table between us. I glared at him and refused to grab it.

    "Can I see what's inside?" Elliot asked.

    "Yeah." I didn't break eye contact as Elliot took the bag. Soon he gasped and had a small coughing fit.

    "Oh my god. I- what? You-" Elliot pointed at Harvard and pointed at the bag. "You... oh my god I can't believe this. Randall, I- you know what I'll ask later today at my place." Elliot handed me the bag and sure enough the bag was filled with gay books with extremely explicit covers.

    Dicks out and asses up.

    "Jesus christ why. Why me?" I muttered to myself.

    "What are you making such a big fuss about? It's probably not even that bad." Tabius butted in.

    "Oh really? I didn't know you were into getting tied up and getting double-stuffed in the ass by two monster dicks that are probably a foot long and balls that are the size of dinner plated." I said.

    "..."

    "..."

    "..."

    "..."

    "..."

    "..."

    "HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAAHA BITCH YOU REALLY JUST- HAHAHA!!!" Elliot fell from the couch.

    I think Tabius's soul left his body. Jackie, Ezekiel, Christopher, Zachary were in complete shock and likely wondered if they heard things right. And Prince Harvard resembled a stone statue.

    "I guess that's why you're Harvard's friend. It all makes sense now. Two friends with the same kinks." I grinned and closed the bag.

    Elliot was still laughing like a madman as the others began to regain their senses. Except Tabius and Prince Harvard.

     Man, I love Harvard's expression right now. I bet he's learned to not mess with me anymore.

    Probably not considering it's Harvard we're talking about.

    "Ehem, your highness." Azul waved his hand in front of Harvard's face. Even though he tried to fight it back, I saw the amusement on Azul's face.

    "I..." Tabius stood up. He stumbled out of the room and slammed the door behind him.

    "Help...me..." Elliot wheezed, clutching his abdomen. "I can't...anymore...I'm dying."

    I helped Elliot up. "Come on, I think I did enough damage for one day." I helped Elliot out of the room, our bags- including the bag of books- in one hand.

    "They're all going to need therapy."

      Oh, I have a question that I will ask again a bit later farther in the story.

    Who do you ship with Randall so far?

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

2K 357 17
(UNDERGOING REWRITING) "I want to live a life where I can be truly happy!" Ethan Emerson was a normal 23-year-old man who grew up in a loving neighbo...
5.6K 317 17
Josh had committed suicide, but he has a chance at redemption. Only if he can save another person from the same fate. He's given time back on Earth...
22.9K 5.4K 92
|𝟑𝐱 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃| In this touching coming of age drama, 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐔𝐄𝐋 goes through life in search of answers that no one can supply him with. Wh...
19.9K 914 11
"Two boys living under the same roof for ten years, not being much budged by each other's existence"- was how everyone saw it but deep down were two...