The Bloodstained Blade

By The_Nocturnal_Raven

Izuku Yagi is quirkless. The world against him. Stress and neglect gnaw at his psyche, and the abuse from tho... More

The Final Steps to Oblivion
A Quirk?
Quenching the Blade... For the First Time
10 Months Later...
Revelations
Deception is the Purest Form of Warfare
Hosu
Negotiations Between Devils
Captive With Benefits
Mall Run-In
Arrival at the Training Camp
Attack at the Training Camp
Breakout
Slight Change in Career
Meeting the Asset
Breaking down the Gates
Reaching for Help
Hellish Negociations
We Will Have Victory...
...But What Did We Win?
Forced Return
Predetermined Verdict
Jailbreak
Recovery & A Favor
Failure isn't the End, just a learning experience.
Refocus and Reinforced Trust
The END of Doubt
A Little Heart to Heart
The Ascent to Madness
Breakdown of Reason
Connection Terminated

The Syndicate

4.7K 127 67
By The_Nocturnal_Raven

Native performed admirably, and brought all of Class A to the nether. Leading them forward, they were awed by the new fortress. "When did he have the time...?"
"I don't know. All I know is that he wanted me to bring you here..." They entered it and were relieved by the air conditioning.

"It even has AC..."
"How does he power it?"
"I don't know..."

As they walk through the complex, Mirko limped past them.

Native was astounded, "What happened?"
"Training... I need to get better. I've been imprisoned far too long..."

"Heading to Nurse Kankoshi?"

"No, just to bed." As she talked, her wounds seemed to heal before their eyes. "He gave me something to help. See you later."
"Later..." Native finally led them to the main center room of the fortress... and found Izuku sitting at the other side of a round table. "I see you've returned, Native."
"I brought the list."
"Good. You can stay if you want, but you no longer owe me."

"Right. I'll stay for now."

"I would like Mirko to be here... could you fetch her for me?"

"She just went to rest..."
"Ok, then can you get her in an hour then?"

"Sure."
"Thank you." He then talked to everyone. "Please, take a seat. There are more than enough here."
"Why did you call us?"
"I wanted you to know that if you need a haven, this place is available. It has many amenities, from training gyms, to even wifi back to the overworld."
"Amazing..."
"I also wanted to consult with each of you the plan I have moving forward. I am going to create a... syndicate, with each of you as founding members."
"What difference does this have to his regime?"
"The syndicate's members are equal. Nobody leads, and action is based on consensus or if you want to do something. Notice this table? In Aurthurian legend, he used a round table for a similar purpose, as even though Arthur was a king, his knights had equal say."

"You won't force us to do anything?"
"I'm glad to see you take my teachings to heart, Kirishima. No, nobody will be forced to do anything. Mirko and Native have already agreed to join, but I wanted to ask you all as well."
Every one in the room agreed to join. "If it works like you say it will, then we will have nothing to worry about."
"It will rely on everyone's trust. Because if one of us turns traitor, we all are at risk. Not that I expect that to happen, but it is still a possibility."

Even with that, they all agreed.
"Good... As of right now, all members in this room are now a part of the Syndicate. Our goal is to eradicate the regime and liberate Japan. Give it the true freedom it deserves. Is that understood?"

Everyone nodded.
"Great. Now, I have to ask, what is currently going on out there? Native has been the only one to leave the Nether into the Overworld."

"Well, you know that Allmight has imprisoned political prisoners, but what you probably don't know is that he is basically doing the same thing to the families of heroes and to quirkless individuals as well."
"That would not surprise me. Using leverage such as hostages or fear is how a dictator functions."

"They have been building something massive in southern Japan. Tsu, you actually went there..."
"They're building some kind of massive camp, similar to a mining structure, ribbit. It's purpose isn't really known yet."

"I see..."

"Trainloads of quirkless have been shipped there, forced to work on the construction of the place... and probably will end up working there."
"Just like the Nazis and Soviets... Alright. It seems that disrupting this would be in our best interests..."
Hagakure, Sato, and Sero volunteered immediately. "Good. I'll leave it to you three."

Jirou spoke up next. "I've been monitoring their communications networks. Currently, Allmight's attention is diverted between three things: Keeping control of the country as he solidifies his power, A Project referred to under the codename: Dream, and bringing some VIP to his tower."
"What's the VIP's name?"
"They're only referred to as Eri..."
"She's a victim from the Shie Hissaki raid. She is a young girl, only 6 years old, with a powerful quirk. She needs to be saved... however, I was planning on breaking into there anyway. I need to save my mother, after all. She's a prisoner against her will, and if they are both there, then I no longer need to locate them both. I'm going, anyone else want to?"
Uraraka immediately volunteered "I do. I was one of the people who took care of her before the war."

"Anyone else?"

Tsu also volunteered.

"Good. Is there anything else that requires attention?"
"Just a question, have you been sending notes to us?"

"What kind of notes?"

"Here..." Kirishima pulled out a note, saying "Do not falter. Help Izuku when the time is right! - I"

"Interesting... I received one too, right before my "arrest"... anyone else?"
Everyone had recieved at least one note.

"Hah... I don't know what the cause is, but until we get more, we have to focus on the tasks before us. To those not coming on these, feel free to relax and choose a room here. Jirou, you've been keeping an ear out for their communications?"
"I managed to locate and syncronize their main frequencies to a few devices."
"If you would like to move the necessary gear here, we will always have connection as long as there is a portal here."
"I think I will. This place will be well defended."
"Don't forget to ask if you need help."
"Right. Momo? Todoroki? Do you mind...?"

"Sure."
"Right!"

Izuku wrapped up the meeting. "Alright. We have our objectives. Best of luck to each of you. Prepare for our missions, and we'll start with the reconnaissance tomorrow."

They all disbanded, exploring the new base of operations as they prepared for their future tasks.

Toshinori waited in his office, overlooking the rest of Tokyo from his white and shiny tower. It was a beautiful view, one he admired often as he reminded himself of why he did what he did. The people will continue to be threatened by the deadbeats of society. It is only I, The Symbol of Peace, who can bring true peace and safety to all... his thoughts were interrupted by the elevator's ping, announcing his guest's arrival. Two guards escorted Eraserhead and Eri to him, then stood at the side.

"You two can go. I trust these two. He smiled as warmly as he could, due to his gaunt, skeletal face, made it look like a grimace. That frightened the young girl.

"You have no reason to be afraid... I've just heard so much about you from Eraser... I wanted to meet you in person."

She still didn't trust him, and Eraserhead narrowed his eyes. "What did you want, Yagi?"
"Now now... I want you to move Eri into permanent residence inside the building."

"Why?"
"Because the mistake values her."
"You are using her as a hostage?! Have you lost your mind?!"

The heat of the argument made Eri hide behind Aizawa, and start to cry.

"Aizawa, calm down. All I want is for this mess to be over with, but until then, I must request that Eri stays here. It's my guarantee that he doesn't detonate the building. I don't like to do this, but I must."

"You won't let me stay here with her, will you?"
"No, I have some important assignments I need you to take care of. Inko will take care of her for the time being."

"...fine... but after this all blows over, I am taking her far from here."

"If that is what you want, I will not stop you."

"I will take her to Inko though."
"Don't forget the files." He pushed forward the files on his next assignments.

"Don't make me regret this, Yagi."
"Oh, don't worry, you won't."

Inko still waited in her room. She hadn't been allowed to leave, and Toshinori forced her to wear quirk cancellers so that she couldn't teleport away. Sighing, she lay on the chair facing the city view... until there was a knock at the door. Not moving, she called out, "Who is it?"
To her surprise, it was Aizawa. "It's me, Inko." Guards let him and an adorable little girl into the room.

"Hello Eri."
She hid behind him. Aizawa spoke kindly to her, "Eri, don't worry... you remember Izumi and Techno, right? This is their mother."

Slowly approaching, Inko offered a hug, one which Eri accepted. "What happened?"

"Toshinori is making her stay here as a hostage."
"Against Izuku..."
"Yes. I have been sent to do some things, but I am taking her far away from here after this is over."
"I understand."
"She will be staying with you in the meantime."
"I promise to keep her safe."

"I know you still have a heart. Do your best." To Eri, he said, "Don't worry, snowflake, I'll be back before you know it, and we'll go explore the world. Would you like that?"
She nodded.
"Inko will keep you safe. Try to stay with her. I'll... I'll be back soon."

She nodded again, this time with tears running down her face as Aizawa left the room, and the door locked once more. Inko hugged her as she sobbed, trying to comfort her.

"Sh... It's ok... I'm here..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 79 24
MHA FANFIC Long ago, thousands of years in fact, there was an evil demon. The demon was greedy and wanted nothing but to steal all things valuable an...
55.4K 2.7K 30
Caught and locked up, Izuku Midoriya didn't had any other choice but wait to be rescued but help never came. No one knew about this indicent besides...
138K 2.3K 39
It's a normal day for Izuku as he completes his normal routine and goes to school, along the way he runs into Yui Kodai, a quiet and Mysterious girl...
3.6K 151 10
(I don't think there's enough of these, so I'm making one here! Also I do not own the art or BNHA. I only own the story. Everything else belongs to t...