Fernweh - Brian O'Conner

By Izzy_Moon14

Nadia has lived a difficult life, she wonders if she'll ever find a home. Nadia escaped 'The Red Room' a Sovi... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Part 2
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Birth
Family Visit
Phone Call
Pt 1 of The Rescue
Pt 2 of The Rescue
BBQ
Barstow
Engagment
Natalia
Christmas
Han and Gisele
Jakob Toretto
Space
Cipher
Home Sweet Home
Abuelita
The Devil
Spain
Old Friends
London
Escape Plan
Portugal
The End?

Chapter 5

1.7K 42 2
By Izzy_Moon14

Nadia's POV:

After the funeral we were approached by a man in a black SUV. Brian immediately stood protectively in front of me. The man got out of the SUV and opened the back door for us.

"Get in." Was all he said. I had a good guess who he worked for but I wanted to be sure before getting in the SUV.

"Who are you?" I ask.

The man looked over Brian's shoulder and saw me. When he looked at me a look of recognition crossed his face.

"The sparrow is calling you in. He is talking to a friend of yours about some help." The man told me.

Just from the 'sparrow' bit I know who this is. My old boss. That's what he made all the security call him when there are people that don't work for him around. I turn to the other three, ready to plead my case.

"Come on, guys. Let's go. It'll be fun." I say.

"Fun to be kidnapped. No thanks, I have a lot to do." Roman sarcastically says.

"I know this person. He works for a friend of mine. Dom is talking to him now and we need to get there to help Dom. And we need to avenge Han's death." I told them, each of them turning to face me. All of them having taken either side of Brian so it was harder for the driver to see me.

"Okay, but if we get kidnapped it's on you." Tej says.

We all climb in the back. Roman and Tej took the seats in the boot, Brian and I are in the middle and Dimitri is in the front.

"Why did he look like he recognized you?" Brian asked me as we were driving.

"He works for my Ex-boss." I tell him but also the other two because I know they are listening in.

"You mean the boss that fired you when you helped Dom escape prison." Brian says.

"Yeah and he helped us a little. Plus, it wasn't his choice to fire me, I was an enemy of the country, he had no choice."

"Put these on." Dimitri said, interrupting our 'talk'.

He passed us four black bags to wear over our heads. I don't know why there's four, though. I already know where the base is, he could never hide it from me.

"Why?" Roman asks.

"Because you're not allowed to know where the base is." Dimitri says.

"I'm not wearing one as I already know where it is." I tell Dimitri.

"Really? Where is it?" He asks me.

I lean in front and whisper the place I know it is. He takes a minute before nodding his head.

"Okay. She doesn't have to wear one but the rest of you do." He says.

"But-" Roman starts but can't finish before he is interrupted by Dimitri.

"No buts. Put them on." He says with finality in his voice.

"Okay." They each grumble.

They are all grumpy until we reach the woods, where Dimitri told them they could take off the sack.

"We're in the middle of the woods. Where no one can hear us. I told you we're gonna get killed." Roman rants.

"Man, shut up." Tej says, then the two of them just go back and fourth.

"Are you okay?" I ask Brian.

"Yeah, it's just weird. You know almost everything about me but I feel like I learn something new about you everyday."

"I know, I'm sorry. But I promise you, this is my last secret. I don't have any others." I tell him.

I then remember the one giant secret I'm hiding from him. I'm pregnant.

——————————

3rd POV:

They all arrive at HQ. Each of them gets out of their SUV, looking up to the window where Dom is.

"This is crazy. What the hell is going on in here?" Roman says as he looks around.

They all stand around, waiting for Mr. Nobody and Dom to come down.

"Gentlemen, Agent Ivanov. We have a facility for you to sleep in tonight, tomorrow we'll begin planning. I'll let Dom explain everything to you. Can I talk to you, Nadia?" He asked but they all knew it wasn't a question.

Dom walks over to the guys and he tells them what happened with Shaw. He would wait to tell Nadia but he knew she would hack into the security cameras and watch everything that happened even after he tells her.

"What's wrong?" Nadia asks Mr. Nobody.

"I know you have a history with Deckard Shaw and I want to be sure that isn't going to get in the way. I also wanted to check in on you and your family. How are your parents? I heard your a mum now? How are your kids?" He asks.

"Don't worry about me and Deckard. It was a long time ago that I helped him out and even though I still talk to him, I haven't for awhile. I helped him after what happened with MI6 because we worked together and I knew that what they were charging him with was bullshit and he disappeared, with my help. There are only two people who can find him. Me and you. But mainly me because he always answers my calls and texts."

"Alright then, now that's sorted. How's the family?"

"Good. There all doing really well, especially after everything." Nadia says, thinking about Natalia.

"What's the babies names?"

"Sarah's the eldest and Nikolay is the youngest from Nat. I had twins, Myles and Natasha, but you probably already knew that."

"You'll have to bring them in at some point. Sarah is amazing at training my agents exceptionally fast, maybe the others would be the same. Anyway, get to bed. It's up early in the morning for a debrief."

"You got it boss." Nadia says, walking over to Brian and the rest of the team.

——————————

Nadia's POV:

I woke up the next morning beside Brian. We were sharing a tiny, single sized cot but we, somehow, managed to make it work. Especially if i just laid on top of him.

"Come on, we got that talk to have with Dom before we all go to Mr. Nobody." Brian says. He has to roll off the bed and pick me up bridal style until I decided to walk as he knows how sleepy I am when I wake up.

We all, now including Roman and Tej, walked to see what is happening. We sat at around a table after getting some food for breakfast from the cafeteria.

"So, what was Mr. Nobody going on about yesterday?" I asked Dom.

"He's gonna help us find Shaw but first we need to help him. There is someone who has been kidnapped by a war criminal. This person has created a programme that can track anyone, anywhere in seconds."

"So, we rescue this person, get the programme and find Shaw." I repeat.

"Yeah, basically." Dom says.

Tej and I share a skeptical look. To everyone else it may sound like a good plan that has a good enough amount of obstacles but to them it seems off.

"So, you're telling me that we save this person, they'll give us their programme and we find Shaw and what? Kill him?" Tej asks.

"Maybe. I haven't decided yet." Dom says.

"Well you better think about it. I think you'll have enough time though, your plan seems to have too many pot holes. Expect the best and prepare for the worst." Nadia says. She looks around the table at them all before continuing.
"What if this person doesn't want to give us the programme? What if they're dead? What if they don't have the programme? What if Shaw beats us? What if he finds us first and we all die? You're all thinking about the easy side of this but you need to think about everything that could go wrong. The only reason we are all millionaires is because James prepared for the worst. He came up with a plan for every variable and we managed to get the money because of it. Otherwise the plan would have gone to shit." I tell them.

"So you think this is useless." Roman asks.

"No, I think it's a good idea but you need to fully flush it out. I mean, this guy is obviously going to have back up. You're gonna need a back up plan in case they corner you. What if your the car breaks down? What if-" I say but I am cut off by Brian.

"Don't you think you're overthinking this. It'll be okay. You just need to trust the plan." Brian says, he holds both of my shoulders so I am facing him.

"Okay. Fine. Maybe I am stressing but none of you are. What am I supposed to do? All of you heard the plan and just said 'okay' and that was it. It is a very simple plan, I am just worried that it is too simple."

"Well, if something goes wrong you can say 'I told you so!' How's that?" Dom asks.

"I'm good with that." I say, not voicing my worries anymore.

"Okay. Come on, eat up. We have a meeting with Mr. Nobody and his army friend to figure out how we are going to approach this."  Dom tells us.

He gets up and puts his bowl on the side with everyone else's washing up.

A few minutes later, the rest of us follow suit. We place our bowls and plates in with the other washing up and head into the main room, where Mr. Nobody is waiting for us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 436 34
Emma-Brook O'Connor. I mean what else can I say. She's a total badass. Growing up in LA with brother O'Connor wasn't always the best. She grew up wi...
18.7K 474 35
"nothing good starts in a getaway car" -getaway car, taylor swift Charlotte Toretto was murdered. After the Toretto family faced a long line...
119K 2.2K 27
๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘Ž โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘™๐‘๏ผŒ ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘‘๏ฟฝ...
55.5K 1K 40
What if Dominic Toretto and Letty Ortiz had a daughter at young age? Go with Ella Toretto-Ortiz through her Life. Through the up and downs. From a to...