[Editing] My Stepdaughter |✔️...

By TarajiBookShelf

Beyonce just married a rich older man for money. his daughter Megan thee stallion, is super gay and don't lik... More

After the honeymoon
The Peek On A Shower!
The Making of - Savage!
Bi-curious!
Emotionally confused.
What is love?
Love in 15
Out of the closet.
Love for the future:
Spell under secrets!
Don't mess with my wife.
Hate That I Love You So
Beyonce thee stallion
Punished by wifey
The wet weekend
Talking more.
Throwing It All Away!
Emotional Rollercoaster 1.
Emotional rollercoaster 2!
Starting over
after it is all said and done
Three-way
Our charecters
My Ex -
Doctor With The Shocker
Breaking News!!
Is Love Still There?
A flood of tears - BROKE!
Suffocating
A Hot Temperature!
Late Night Snack
PussyWhipped!
Manterrruption!
Plotting for punishment
Guys Tendencies
My Stepdaughter!
MY BABY MAMA!
Anonymous Admirer
Reasons Why!
Addictive Touch:
The Past Getting In A Way!
Closure!
My bestfriend in-law!
Want My Family Back!
Mine, Ours.
My Girl's Ego!
Announcement:
A Lesson Of His Life!
Action for Love
Petty Squad!
The Big Question
Bumping Heads With Kids
Mixed Signals!
Before "I do"
The piece of the puzzle

How do I tell her?!

2.6K 76 40
By TarajiBookShelf

Meg__

It was the next day, already told my girlfriend I was going back home. She had to understand since I've been acting really sick, I even faked throwing up, come on don't judge me, I miss my stepmom. I know...Kinky right!? ... Tongue out. 
"You sure you can drive, I can drop you off and use an Uber to return," Rihanna said. Oh poor thing, she sounded really concerned. "Uh.. okay! Let's go" I said after digesting it for a minute. I threw the keys, she caught them.

Arriving home.
We stepped inside a big storm. My dad and Beyonce were at it. They were arguing so loudly. She was even crying.
We froze by the door. Rihanna was so uncomfortable she cleared her throat to make them stop. They stopped.
"I will leave!" Beyonce said storming upstairs.
What the hell is going on?!
It looked scary. I turned to Rihanna...

"I will call you" I whispered to her. "Hi, Mr. Pete" Rihanna said handing me my bag and walking away. "Hey baby girl" my dad replied to her.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked stepping all the way in. He didn't answer he just gulped a glass of whiskey. "Daddy!"
"I'm fine!" he snapped at me. I looked at him with daring eyes. "I'm sorry baby. I fought with my wife" he said. "What about?" I asked. "her late-night texting which she's lying to me about. She doesn't Wana tell me whom she's texting at night. Talk about I need to learn to trust her." He said rolling his eyes, my dad has a talent and that's rolling his eyes, he's absolutely good at that.

"last night after 10 pm? It was me, Daddy. I texted her bugging her about not feeling well, she convinced me to come home, and she said she will take care of me, so I'm here" I said. Well was I lying..?no!
"You don't like her, why would you text her?" He asked. "well past few days we've been trying to understand each other well, we spent some quality time together and now I'm in love with her." I told him. Well, I was spilling the tea but knowing my dad he wouldn't understand what I meant by any of that. "Really? Well, that's great baby. Excuse me, I need to go and apologize to my wife." He said and went upstairs.

Still Meg__

Later in the day. I went downstairs and found Beyonce sitting in the dark drinking scotch. I switched on the light, she didn't flinch, no movement whatsoever, she was deep in her thoughts. I approached from behind and embraced her. I held her tight. I heard her sigh loudly from my embrace. "It's okay!" I said whispering in her ear. She touched my hand which was on her shoulder. "I have nothing on my name. Like nothing. Zero. And today it just all came clear to me. If your dad leaves me... I'm pretty much done. It's over with me" she said not turning.
"Guess what, except my dad's trust fund. I have 1 million starch of money somewhere, waiting for emergencies. You've been down and out... Is an emergency. So listen to me, baby... You are going to be fine no matter what." I told her in a whisper. She turned, and our lips met. We kissed. Shared a short tender and lips-caressing kiss, I enjoyed every moment.
She moved her fingers on my lips. "You are a beautiful diamond." She said I couldn't help but blush "I wish we could sit here and just make out," she said looking around. "What are you looking for with your beautiful eyes?" I asked. "A tree. " She said, I burst out laughing she chuckled. We looked into each other's eyes.
"Gosh, I could look at you like this all night without even looking away. You make me feel so alive just by glancing at you." She continued
"Beyonce!" I said. I wanted to utter three words that I never uttered to anyone who's not my dad and when people say those words to me, I get really personal and angry but here right now, I wanted to say them.

"What honey?"
I looked at her, my heart pounding out. "Never mind baby" I whispered, my voice came out husky and restrained. Like it just came out of a balloon
We looked into each other eyes. I heard footsteps coming downstairs, I immediately moved from where I'd been standing to the kitchen.

Beyonce__

Today marks one of the most horrible yet the best day of my life. Gavin was ready to leave me, something about my husband - he doesn't take a shit, he doesn't tiptoe around Divorce, breakup, or separation. just never step on his toes like that. y'all he almost left me...
Where would I go... Back to my humble beginnings and underdeveloped background? Where there is nobody there waiting to catch me when I fall? No parents, my parents died in a car crash. I'm the only child. My grandma died 7 years ago and she was all I had. My friends turned their backs on me. I don't know my relatives. It's just me and all I have is Gavin.

However,
I have somebody else who showed me so much love today. Megan. My honey. My love. I care about Gavin I do, but that's just about it. But Megan, I am crazy in my heart for her. Yes! I'm in love with Megan, I don't know how to tell her though, I probably will never tell her. But I love her so much that my heart pounds when I think about her.

The kiss!
I can't stop thinking about that kiss. Lord, Meg is such a hot kisser. I still get goosebumps imagining a moment we shared an hour ago. Everything is still vivid and tastes lively. I enjoyed the taste of her lips, I Wana kiss her again. I wanna give her a real kiss, I Wana devour her lips.

"You still mad about earlier huh?!" Gavin asked. "I'm just still very hurt how you just concluded things and were ready to leave me... But other than that, I will be okay. I just need some air. Maybe sleep in a guestroom for the night. I need my space." I said.
He sat up straight and took my hand into his "I can give you any space you want baby I can. I know I was wrong, but promise me you won't leave this house. I really do love you Bey. I'm sorry" he sounded really genuine.

"I will never leave this house and I forgive you," I said. Well, y'all know why I won't leave the house .. Meg of course. The love of my life.
"Thank you, baby. Thank you." He said kissing my hand and forehead. "Good night G!" I said taking my pillow with me. I couldn't wait to get the hell out of that room.

I saw the light still on downstairs. I went there...
"You not sleeping?" I asked Meg. She scooted to the other side and pulled off her throw blanket. "I've been hoping you could join me," she said sipping wine.
I sat next to her and put on her blanket. She flipped through channels.
We started watching some movies.
I touched her hand and felt electricity and just like that my whole body felt like it was plugged into... I felt interaction.
She turned and smiled at me. I swallowed hard, did she probably feel what I felt?

She drew closer, I drew closer too. Our lips met, and we kissed slowly and softly, very passionate for a long minute. "I --" she said pulling away. "What?" I asked. "Never mind just kiss me!" She said and devoured my lips.
I feel alive every time she's present. I really do love this girl. 
We kissed some more.

I moved my hand in between her legs. She smiled and opened for me. I rubbed her pussy softly and slowly until she starts moaning.
"Shit!" She muttered and hopped on top of me without warning. She kissed me from my lips, my neck, and down to my breasts. Caressing with so much tenderness. Her hand slipped between my legs,
I opened it for her. "You still wanna pump coochies with me?" She asked pulling from the kiss. "More than anything," I said unashamedly. I am no longer ashamed, that ship is sailed.

I'm gay for Stallion.

She stretched my legs and pulled my panties off. At this point, I'm soaking wet. She smiled. "You have a yummy-looking cookie." She said and scooted closer. She was taking her panties off when I grabbed her hand. "Let me," I said. She smiled and let go and gave me access. I slipped off the couch and used my teeth to take off her panties. I held her boobies and then licked her clitoris.
She started moaning.
"uhh... Yeah.. like that Bey. Oh yes uhhhh fuck, it feels so good. Shit! Don't stop. Fuck me baby yeeee uhhhhhh... Oh yeah, oh yeah... Fuck me, fuck yeah!"

She cussed.
"Fuuuuuuck. Shit, I'm cumming!" She continued.
She was starting to be loud. I had to put my hand on her mouth.
"Shit, I'm sorry!" She muttered while cumming. I smiled and kissed her lips. "That was amazing. Where the shit hell did you learn how to eat cookies like that?" She asked catching her breath.
"I guess it comes naturally," I responded. Making her chuckle through her breathing pace.
"That was so good" she admitted. "Your pussy tastes really good," I told her. She blushed and pulled me into another kiss. "We can't pump pussy tonight honey, your pussy will make me make noise and daddy is home," I said.

"Fuck him. I want you Tonight" she said and flipped my back on the couch and pulled my legs apart. "Baby daddy is home," I said after a gasp. She didn't listen she scooted closer our pussies met then rubbed, fuck it felt good.

"You want me to stop?" She asked. "no. Please don't stop" I said under the influence.
The pussy influence.
She started pumping our pussies together. "Uhhhh!" I muttered out loud. We both gasped, looked at each other paused, looked upstairs then laughed.
She put her hand on my mouth and then continued pumping our pussies together. We cussed as lower as we could. Clits rubbing together it felt like a moment of heaven.

After such a heavenly experience, I don't think I will ever want a man inside me again. All I want is a pussy. Meg's pussy.

Meg__

I love my Step Mom. I'm in love with her. But how do I tell her?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.3K 2.5K 46
Beyonce runs the most powerful mafia and has everything she could ask for except for one thing, a lover (gp) Megan works as a bartender in the bigges...
MILF. By 4BEYGK

Fanfiction

193K 10.8K 40
"You are so beautiful. What's your name?" She looked at her friend extremely confused then back over at me. "Me?" "Yes, you." I was making direct ey...
218K 10.3K 103
Just a Little and her Mommies and Daddy Follow Beyonce, Nicki, Megan and Rihanna as they navigate their poly relationship. -- gxg g!p DDLG / MDLG -
348K 11.5K 45
See how Beyoncé and Megan develop their relationship once they meet Book 1 of series