Antidepressant | A Stydia AU...

By thecastaways

The Girl with Antidepressants "Allison. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean anything I said. I just wanted to protect... More

Airplane Mode
The Girl in Black
The Guy in Maroon
The Girl in Highlights
The Girl with the Plan
The Guy Who Lived
The Girl behind the Stars
The Girl Who Changed
The Girl with the Invite
The Girl with the Screeching Scream
The Guy Who Saw Too Much
The Girl with the Past
The Girl who Cared
The Guy in Blue
The Guy named Aaron
The Girl named Delilah
Let'sJustTalk
The Guy who Feared
The Guy in his Boxers
The Guy Who Spoke Up
The Girl who Remembered
The Guy and his Nightmares
The Guy with Chocolates
The Guy's Little Mermaid
The Girl's Visit
The Girl's Prom Night
The Guy's Second Chance
The Girl Who...
Squeal and Stuff

The Guy Who's Sober

4.8K 192 34
By thecastaways

Chapter 5 | The Guy Who's Sober

     Going inside Stiles' party has already disgust me. The house is packed with so much people, that you can literally feel their energy and see their aura shining bright with excitement. Practically everyone is intoxicated; and a random person went up to me and yelled, "I JUST FOUND WINNIE THE POOH!!! YES!!! LET'S ALL CHEER FOR ELSA!!! THE QUEEN OF THE WIND!"

Everywhere I went, you either see two people making out, some idiotic actions made by a guy, or a group of girls staying in one corner, trying to act cute and dance to the beat of the music.

Kira separates from me when I came in the kitchen. Although we had a 'no girl left behind' conversation a while ago, she is long gone. There are too much guys surrounding her, showing their biceps. I try get her, and being the small person I am, I was able to squeeze myself, grab her arm, and pull her out of those steroid addicts.

I drink my life out like there was no tomorrow, because I'd rather drown and fill my blood with alcohol, than socialize with people who doesn't even sense my presence. I use to love parties and meeting new people, but now, it's like I'm those little kids who aren't as easily fascinated when they see a new habitat of snakes in the zoo. If anything, I'm that one kid who's terrified of it.

I turn around to tell Kira that we should go home, but she escapes from my grip. I try chasing after her, but it makes my vision darken and through that, it is hard for me to find my balance. As I sit down, I see a silhouette of a male heading towards me. As he get closer, I realize that it was the same guy who wore the maroon flannel two times in a row to school, and to this party.

"Hey, Strawberry Shortcake! You don't look alright."

"Stiles! You need to change that. You wore that like a million times."

"Actually, I have a lot of flannels that is a similar color of maroon."

I just wave him off and take another quick shot of Vodka. Great, I going to have a really rancid hungover.

"Lyds, I think you should stop. Kira and you are drunk, and I don't know how you're gonna get home."

"I'm not drunk! I'm sober!"

"Oh, really? Why won't you look at yourself in a mirror and say that again."

"Shut up! Kira's gonna drive me back home."

"She's drunk! You guys could end your or someone else's life. I'll just take you home." I stare at him and see frighten in his eyes. I quickly shrug it off and say, "Who hosts a party and doesn't get drunk?"

"The kind that tries to keep this house as clean as possible until my dad comes back from work."

"That's stupid. Parties are made for the reckless, not for the weak."

"Okay shortcake, let's just bring you and Kira back home."

"No! I'm staying right here." When I'm drunk, I tend to act like a little kid. It's weird.

"Okay, I'm gonna need to wake you up." Before I could comment on that, he throws me over his broad shoulders and dodges every intoxicated teenagers in a swift motion.

Before I can comprehend what is happening, he sits me down in his car, inserts the seatbelt to the buckle, and slams the door loudly.

"Stiles! Help! He's kidnapping me! Dude! You suck at kidnapping! You're supposed to bribe me with candy!" I say as I see a blurry face go on the driver's seat. I like that album by Twenty One Pilots. It's really good!! Maybe I should— A voice interrupts me away from my thoughts

"I'm not kidnapping you. You're not a kid, you're a 17 year old teenage girl. That makes it a whole lot different. And even if I was kidnapping you, I wouldn't bribe you with candy. That's to cliché. I'd just attract you from my charm." I see Stiles's face for a second only to he him wink.

I doze off as we ride on the streets. I count all the street lights we pass until I was out like a light.

I don't know what time it is, but we end up stopping with some metal bars in front of the car.

"Oh my goodness!!! I'm in jail!!! I'm too pretty to be here! Where's mom when ya need her?"

"Lydia! We're not in jail! We're at a public pool."

For some reason, that statement makes me laugh hysterically. He carries me bridal style, then locks his light blue jeep.

After a while, I get bored and sleepy at the same time, but I didn't want to sleep. Because sleep is for the weak!!! But sleep is good too. But I still hate it. I look up at the sky that wasn't filled with stars. It was complete darkness. I felt depressed, so I look unconsciously at my feet. Dangling and bouncing my feet up and down at the air like mermaid in water.

"I'm the Little Mermaid! Just don't tell anyone. People will eat me because I'm a fish!"

"Lydia, you're drunk."

"I'm not drunk. I'm a mermaid."

"You're so heavy!"

"Look! I have a mermaid tail! If you drop me I swear I'm gonna slap you with it!"

Everything is spinning, and my eyes can barely open. Half of the time, my vision is blurry, and the other times, it's black.

Next thing I know, I'm dropped into a pool.

"Stiles! What the-" I pause to see a shirtless Stiles in the pool with me. This isn't that lovey dovey moment, nope. I am pissed! I push him away from me and slap him on the face.

"Okay, why did you throw me off a pool! Why are you here?"

"You were drunk and I had to wake you up! And why did you slap me!"

"Oh, I didn't slap you. I was simply swinging my hand when your face came in the way!"

"That answer isn't true."

"Yours wasn't either."

"Fine! You want an answer!"

He comes closer and holds me from my waist, making it hard for me to escape.
"Stiles, I'm gonna kill you if-"

Midway on my sentence, Stiles' soft lip were touching mine. Although, it didn't last long, because I had enough strength to push him away. My anger overwhelmed me that I slap him in the face, got his ear, and yanked it to the bottom of the pool. When I finally cool down, I pull him back up to the surface. I watch him breathe deeply and wipe his face.

"Remind me never to do that again."

I quickly get out of the pool, but Stiles swims out of the pool and runs after me.

"Where are you going?" Nearly slipping on the cement.

"Away from you."

"How are you gonna go home?"

"I'll walk. I mean I do have legs."

"I thought you said you have a mermaid's tail."

I stop my tracks to stare at him with confusion on my face. I try to question him but he changes to a new topic.

"And how are you going to go home?"

"I have my... oh." I  pause, remembering that Kira hid me phone, which is bad for me because then I wouldn't be able to call anyone to drop me back home.

"Let's just go back in the jeep."

"No."

"Fine." He runs pass me and goes inside the jeep. He turns on his jeep and rides off, leaving me freezing at night, all alone. So he drops me in a pool, leaving me wet and cold, kisses me while I was unaware of anything, and leaves me in the middle of nowhere.

I walk on the opposite direction as him, and as I was walking, I see a dim of light coming from behind me. I slowly turn around, only to see Stiles' jeep.

"Do you really think I could leave you hanging? Now, get in. We still gotta pick up Kira."

-

We finally get back to his house and quickly find Kira dancing her butt out. I pull Kira out of the mob, get the keys to my car that was in her pocket, and give them to Stiles.

"Okay, Kira. You're gonna sit in the back because you're too drunk to be in the front. Buckle your seat beat." Stiles said in a commanding, yet gentle voice.

"Kira. Where's my phone?"

She gives me a gesture by quickly waving her hands all around the car.

"Stiles, just call my phone."

When he calls it, he hears the vibration on the bottom of his seat. His furrows his eyebrows and quickly reach under the driver's seat. When he get it out, he see the 3 heart face emojis as his contact name 😍😍😍 and gives me a grin.

"Well, Lydia. Didn't know you liked me this much."

"Shut up. Kira did that."

He gives me a wide smirk, wiggles his eyebrows, and starts driving.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 687 13
She lost her best friend and boyfriend in a matter of days. Her name is Lydia Martin. Lydia has always been good at hiding her pain. When her parents...
30.9K 1.4K 13
(SOON TO BE DELETING) Stiles Stilinski. Depressed. Lonely. Tormented by his own mind. Torn up and blaming himself for the death of his best friend, S...
153K 4.4K 25
Stiles, Allison, Scott, and Lydia have been the four musketeers since the third grade. Though recently Scott confessed that he likes Allison, the cou...
37.3K 728 44
Allison comes from the Argent Family. The Argents are the second richest family in Beacon Hills. The Argent wealth coming from weaponry companies fou...