Finding Luna - Up to 50% off...

Von XDeafening_SilenceX

Nova thought once she settled into her new role as Luna that all would be well, but with disappearances and a... Mehr

Season List for Lost Luna
Hello again
Copyright Page
announcement ~ Wattpad Originals & YONDER
new
routine
fertility
canvas
together
breakfast
seamstress
desk
BONUS ~ desk 18+
converse
trauma
relationship
preparations
coronation
ballroom
couple
cyrus
blood
confusion
meeting
management
BONUS ~ powerful
dream
exhaustion
chase
gathering
torn
drink
drunken
clearing
distraction
envy
dinner
shower
BONUS ~ devour 18+
leaving
BONUS ~ departure
car
village
questions
cousin
gift
ancestry
past
Family Tree
prophecy
answers
charred
ring
flashback
explore
doom
BONUS ~ distraction
cell
morning
cold
blind
lost
question
BONUS ~ witch
bond
uneasy
trophy
alone
BONUS ~ location
escape
BONUS ~ traitor
friendly
power
together
battlefield
triumph
BONUS ~ home
emotions
revealed
reconcile
surreal
BONUS ~ whole
clean
nightmare
surprise
support
BONUS ~ reconnect 18+
milkshake
normality
foreboding
metaphor
tease
worries
free
family
forgive
found
BOOK 3

unknown

20.2K 1.1K 259
Von XDeafening_SilenceX

adjective ~ not known or familiar

I stared at his face, waiting for the joke or laughter. He was deadly serious and I felt my lips turn down in a frown.

"I am not yours," I grunted.

He growled, pulling my chain so I was spun around yet again. My sides ached as I was placed in the new position but I refused to move to his request like a well-behaved pup. I lifted my gaze back to his face, to stare rudely into his eyes.

"You will be." He glared at me. "I have taken you, fair and square."

"Fair and square?" I snapped. "I was immobilised and unconscious!"

He smirked. "You were in the middle of some kind of seizure, I call it saving you."

I paused, my retaliation dying on my tongue as I repeated his words in my head. He didn't know of my visions, which meant Raven had not told him. I chose to keep them to myself too if she truly was on my side. I hoped she did it for my relief rather than forgetfulness.

"I call it kidnapping," I stated.

He shrugged, laying back in his chair, my chain in his fingers. "I took you because you are to be mine. A Lycan of pure blood mated to an Alpha King no less. You truly are something special and I only have the most special of things."

I wondered then, what this man truly wanted with me. Was it for my blood, my power, my strength? I had lost my wolf, so I wondered greatly what it could be. Nothing was making much sense other than the fact I was taken by masked men.

"And then what? You got me, now what?" I wondered, trying to hide my curious expression. "This is not the first time I have been taken, and I will get out of here."

He laughed, the sound ricocheting off the living space we were sitting in. Come to think of it, I hadn't the chance to look around. More cement walls met my vision, although dully glowing in the candlelight. A large bed was to the opposite side of the room, beside a small fire and fur rug. Looking closer, I had to swallow the bile as I saw an intact wolf head on the rug.

His throne was sat facing an open space, the only thing stood upon the podium, and before me was a wall full of portraits of himself and a bare wooden door.

This man was... strange.

"They never said you were this witty and mouthy." He beamed. "I will enjoy breaking you."

I grimaced, wondering who 'they' was which caused him to grin down at me.

"I don't even know who you are," I grumbled.

He shrugged, playing with my chain lazily. "You will learn in time."

Just as I went to retaliate a loud knock sounded on the door to his bedroom. I went to turn around in curiosity, but he tugged on the chains to keep me forward. My frown did not disappear, even when the door opened as his voice commanded so.

"Ah, yes Mae, please leave them on my dresser." His voice commanded.

The sound of feet met my ears and I felt eyes upon my back. The person named Mae did not make a sound as she did as asked until she shut the door behind her. The man before me cleared his throat, standing from his throne to beam down at me.

"Comfortable, Nova?"

I bristled at the sound of my name falling from his lips. "Oh, extremely."

He laughed at my sarcasm, shaking his head. "You are going to amuse me greatly."

"I am not a toy or attraction. You have no right-"

He tugged my chain harshly which had me snarl at him. "Shush. You are much prettier quiet."

My mouth dropped open in surprise but he cut me off again.

"I do wonder, how your friends must be right now... Your mate, he must be taking the news hard."

I snapped my mouth shut to glower at him. His eyebrow raised in curiosity, wondering if I was to speak no doubt. I decided to entertain him and keep my voice to myself, in hopes he continued. He hummed, smirking before looking back to the fingers that fiddled with the links of the chain.

"It has been a few days since you disappeared. I do hope your friend made it back in good time."

'Friend'. Singular.

"Friend?"

He chuckled but nodded. "Well, I had to send a message to your mate, didn't I?"

I felt the blood rush to my head, my breath shorten and my eyes go misty with shock. I wasn't sure if this man was bluffing or not, but with my wolf gone, I could not tell if he was lying. My heart ached, anxiety creeping through me as I began to think about what he could mean.

Had he hurt someone? Did he kill one of my closest? So many wonders ran through my head as tears began to brim in my eyes. I stared at this man warily, forcing myself to hold my emotions in check. I didn't want to seem weak, he already had the upper hand. But if he had hurt one of mine... I don't think my heart could handle it.

"You must be tired." He stated.

I grit my teeth at the way he was staring at me, his eyes wandering my crumpled body on the floor. He hummed before coming closer and I tensed when he crouched down at my feet. I watched him warily, waiting for him to do something. The hand not holding my chain came to grab at one of my knees and he bent in closer to breathe deeply. I growled and jerked my knee away but his pale eyes flashed up to me in anger.

He jostled my leg, causing me to exhale loudly with the sudden movement. His fingers dug into my knees, pinning my knee to his. He bent down again, his eyes focused on me as he inhaled the blood on my knee. I grimaced when his fingers rubbed along it, before lifting it to his mouth.

He sucked the blood from his finger, his eyes flashing a brilliant red. I felt my breath shorten, my eyes widened with the colour change. He must've noticed my change in breathing because he grinned down at me.

"That tastes amazing. I can only imagine what a full glass must taste like."

I shook myself out of the shock, forcing my agitation forward at his slip in pressure. I lifted my foot and kicked him right in the groin, cursing at him. He grunted in pain, his head drooping and his hands moving to cup his crotch as he collapsed to the ground. I almost rolled my eyes at his dramatics but took my chance to scamper to my feet and run to the door. My chain rattled loudly and my heart raced in my chest.

My fingers barely grazed the door handle before I was jerked backwards. I screamed as my hair was grabbed and pulled backwards in a harsh grip. The man snarled at me, dragging me backwards before yanking the door open. His hands moved from my hair to grab at the chain that dragged behind me.

I was relieved from the pressure on my hair and took the moment to catch my breath. He wasted no time once the chains were in his hands, dragging me forwards once more. I struggled to keep up, my ears rushing with blood and my heart in my mouth with panic. I tripped a couple of times but he did not hesitate and ended up dragging me until I caught my feet.

I tried to make sense of my surroundings but the walls all blurred around me and the faces were all covered in masks. We came to a sudden stop and I fell to the ground again, a sharp cry leaving my mouth as my knees knocked against the concrete.

I heard the rattle of a key and the screeching of metal. I lifted my head to peer through curtains of hair to see the familiar room I had woken up in. He dragged me once more to the centre of the room and secured my chains around the hook thing on the floor. I whimpered in relief when he stepped away, dropping the chain to the ground.

He readjusted his shirt and ran a hand through his beard as he fought for his composure. The only sound was my heavy breathing but I could feel the anger rolling from him. I had not only kicked him where the sun doesn't shine, but no doubt bruised his ego too.

"You disrespect me. I do not take kindly to those who do." His voice was stern.

I scoffed which made his eyes snap down to me. I felt the heat within them, the power he held underneath the surface. Even without Celimene, I could feel how strong this man was. He sneered at me, revealing sharp white fangs and teeth. I flinched as he jolted forwards and his lips  turned his sneer into one of triumph.

He stood straight again, clearing his throat. "Since it is your first day here, I will let you go unscathed. It is night, sleep and tomorrow I expect you to understand that you hold no value over me."

I chewed on my tongue, glaring at him. He inhaled deeply before bending down to place his face before mine. I forced myself still, not flinching at the closeness nor the warmth of his breath fanning my cheeks.

"I will take joy in breaking you, so take my words with ease." He all but whispered before breathing in my scent again.

My jaw tightened and I watched him leave my room. The sound of the bolt and lock crossing the door filled the room before his footsteps began to disappear. I let out a loud exhale, slumping against the wall my bed was placed on. My eyes closed, forcing my heart rate to lower and my breathing to settle.

Once the adrenaline had worn off, I felt the numerous sharp stings and aches of pain on my body. My knees were worse than before, with large scrapes and grazes running along my knees and calves. My hands and knees felt bruised too, my feet aching with being dragged barefoot. My head was stinging and I lifted my hand to cradle it in comfort. A headache was forming, but unfortunately, he was right; I did feel tired.

I collapsed on my bed, having no choice but to remain in the clothes and bloodied state I had become. Even with Celimene, of course, I healed slow and knew I would be black and blue tomorrow.

When my head hit the bed I noticed my blanket and the pillow I had before had disappeared. I grimaced at the discomfort, using my arm as a pillow. It meant I had to lay to the edge of the bed, the chains preventing me from going too far to the right, but the bed was bolted to the ground and I had no other comfortable choice.

My head swam with thoughts and mixed emotions as I tried to make sense of my day. I had no idea where I was, no idea where my packmates, family and friends were. I knew that Raven was somehow a part of this...cult but wasn't sure what this exactly was. The moment I saw the man, my so-called 'owner', I thought he was ordinary. But now the sight of his red eyes and sharp teeth had me thinking all sorts of things.

Putting pieces together, my mind only settled on one.

I had been taken to a coven.

•••

Dun dun dun

Are we confused or are we thinking too much lol? Hmmm 🤔

Question of the Day:
What is your favourite colour clothing to wear? Mines literally black on black 😬

wc:1985

Finding Luna © 2021 XDeafening_SilenceX on W a t t p a d

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

6.4K 250 32
Second Chance Mates: Nova & Braxton's Story Being a werewolf is supposed to be exciting. The excitement of your first shift and finding your mate...
2.8M 75.5K 73
Family problems were something Sasha had become accustomed to. An Alpha werewolf mate was something she was definitely not accustomed to. Sasha is a...
141K 6.6K 43
nova lives in a sea of grey. her world is a dull canvas, bleak and lifeless. having grown up with an unorthodox background, in a poor urban town wit...
12M 574K 127
[COMPLETE] Some bonds can't be broken, even in death. -- He couldn't endure another heartbreak. "Accepting her would be a mistake," he said. "She's a...