Wattpad Original
There are 75 more free parts

BONUS ~ desk 18+

noun ~ a piece of furniture with a flat surface, typically with drawers and used for one to write or do other work

NOVA

I had only come in here to talk... Screw it.

I pulled his face to mine in a feverish embrace, locking our lips into a heated kiss. Our tongues danced and tasted, becoming more desperate with each and every connection. They departed and this time I took control and trailed my lips down his cheek. My lower lip dragged along his stubbled jaw and chin, peppering small kisses and trails of my own as I tasted him.

I dipped my head into the junction below his ear and sucked gently, causing his hands to tighten on my waist. I nibbled his ear lobe, making him growl and pull his head away. I looked up into his eyes, with an innocent smile on my face. I knew it riled him up, and I knew I was damn good at doing it.

He groaned, his head falling back before he suddenly pulled me from the chair and stood with me wrapped around his waist. I giggled as his hands began to trail up my top until it was discarded on the ground but was surprised when he placed me on the desk. He growled as his mouth came to kiss along my bare stomach, sucking and trailing along my hip bones. My hand fell to his hair again as the other fell amongst the paperwork on the desk. I do hope nothing too important was on here.

As his lips moved, so did the desperation within my core. I whimpered when he pulled down my leggings in one fluid motion, tearing them into pieces. I felt the hunger, felt the desperate desire to fuck.

I licked my lips in anticipation as he stripped off his shirt, my feet resting on his thighs. Once he was stood nude, he came to hover over me again.

I pulled his face to mine, smothering his mouth in a flurry of desperate kisses. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he ground himself into me. The connection of his naked member against my laced underwear had me gasp and cause him to pull away.

"Turn around." He breathed.

He helped me down from the desk, sliding my bra from my shoulders once I stood facing away from him. His hands massaged at my now bare breasts, tweaking at my nipples and causing me to moan. I had no time to think as suddenly I was forced face down onto the desk. I was clenching in anticipation, toes curling as I waited for him to enter me.

When he did, I moaned into the desk, my hot skin pressing into the cold wood beneath. He wasted no time in easing me into me, my panties pulled aside, the raw desire to fuck was ingrained in both of us. I was already ready for him, wetness coating my upper thighs and his crotch. He plunged into me, his hands grasping at my hips in hunger. He was grunting, his breaths coming out in short pants and curses as he fucked me.

I raised myself onto my tiptoes and went to move my hands to pick myself up but he growled and pushed me back down. I whimpered when he stopped moving, still wedged deep inside of me. His hands moved from my hips to collect my wrists in one, pulling my chest off of the desk and bringing my elbows together. My head was now raised and I realised why he did this when I saw the large mirror directly in front of us.

I gasped when his dark eyes met mine, forcing the submission of my body as he once again slid out of me. His spare hand smacked at my ass, causing me to shriek and wriggle against him. I was pressing my ass to him with every thrust, begging him to go deeper as I grew close to my climax.

"Watch me, baby." He growled. "Look at yourself."

I submitted to his request, my eyes falling back to the mirror. I chewed on my lip when I saw the primal way he fucked me, my body a slave to his needs. I loved it, the sexual fire flooding my veins. His spare hand grabbed handfuls of my ass, his eyes holding my own in the mirror. I moaned his name as he roughly grabbed and pulled at my arms, arching my back.

His cock pounded into my g-spot, and it wasn't long until I was writhing and lifting my legs as high as I can so he could hit that spot over and over. I spluttered his name, my words mumbled and incoherent. My eyes flew shut as I felt the bubble burst and I clenched around him.

"Fuck, Nova." He gasped.

I opened my eyes one last time to see him gazing down at where we met, the wet sounds of us slapping together filling the air alongside my moans of pleasure. I moaned at the way he gazed at us, his hand grabbing my ass, the other pulling my arms back. He cursed one more time before his I felt him spasm inside of me. His head fell back, his throat and chest exposed and shining with sweat. I licked my lips, moaning as I felt him fill me. I held him tightly as he rode out his orgasm, securing his finish.

His head dropped back down, eyes finding mine once again. They had lightened slightly and he gently released the hold he had on my arms and ass. I whined when my shoulders clicked, my chest falling back onto the desk. His hands ran the length of my body, stroking comfort into my curves and the red marks on my hips and ass. He purred as he did so before grasping himself and pulling away.

I dropped myself onto flat feet, taking a moment to catch my breath. I could feel him still staring at me from behind and I began to feel self-conscious as the lust died down. I raised my chest from the desk, breathing heavily. Shakily turning to him, I ran a hand through my messed up hair.

'Finally did on the desk.' Cel purred.

I chewed my lip, agreeing. I rather liked the desk.

I looked at Phoenix to find his back to me, scratches along his neck from where I had held him as we kissed. I was sure my body was just as red from how he had grabbed me. He turned around, a content smile on his face as he handed me some tissue. I blushed and took it from him, quickly cleaning myself before hastily getting dressed. I paused when I realised I had no bottoms anymore and my sweatshirt wasn't long enough. Phoenix noticed my predicament and handed me his top to put on. It fell to my knees and I buttoned it to the top, leaving him in just his trousers.

Once ready, he embraced me, his head falling to my hair. I felt him inhale deeply and relax his shoulders into our hold. I clutched at his shirt, taking in the earthy scent of his cologne the same way he did me. A content grumble escaped his throat, the feeling of eager pride running through him. I pulled away, curious as to why he was feeling proud and giddy but he just pecked my lips.

"Well, thanks for coming to help me." He teased.

I swatted his hand away, a small laugh escaping me. "Not what I was planning... Is this room soundproof?"

He smirked, "It is, although if you're worried about people..."

I followed his line of sight to see him gesturing towards the window. My eyes widened when I realised it was cracked open and the curtains were still open. The desk was about three feet behind the end of it, a perfect view of the outside for when Phoenix works. I felt my throat dry up, as I eyed the open window. I felt embarrassment flood me, wondering if anyone had happened to go by.

Phoenix chuckled, the darkness of his eyes lightened back to their normal colour. "Don't worry about it. It's normal to mate in pack life."

I blushed, "I...I...I know, it's just..."

"You." He mused, running his hand down my arm. "I know."

I smiled awkwardly, the sicky warmth between my legs beginning to irritate me. "I'm gonna shower."

He grinned, "I'll join you then we can go for lunch."

****
🔥