Wattpad Original
There are 49 more free parts

BONUS ~ devour 18+

verb ~ to have hungrily or quickly

PHOENIX

The night before Nova left, was one of the best nights of my life. As I carried her into the bathroom, I found myself entranced by her beauty as she giggled and writhed beneath me. I laughed at her disapproval, setting her on the vanity side. I trapped her there, knowing how flustered she got from being head-on with me.

I smirked as she sprouted an excuse to shower but moved away to begin to undress. Her eyes were glued to me, mouth parted as I threw my shirt to the ground and began on my trousers. She blushed, throwing herself from the vanity in her haste to get away which had me laughing. She hastily stripped of her clothes before running into the large shower.

I felt my appreciation grow as the water cascaded down her skin, bubbling on her shoulders and soaking her hair. I pulled the rest of my clothes fluidly before entering the shower behind her. I moved the showerhead, far too tall for it to be at her height. She watched me do so, her face dripping and red from the heat of the water.

I couldn't help myself, kissing her nose at her beauty. "I'm going to take care of you. It is my last chance to for a while, okay?"

She chewed on her lip, hiding a confused frown. "Okay."

Grinning, I kissed her once more before taking the shampoo and rubbing it into her scalp. I felt a grumble start in my chest as she leaned further into my touch, her arms raising with goosebumps. She pouted when I moved to rinse through her hair, making me laugh at her desire to be touched. I enjoyed taking care of her, Ares even more so. We took pride in making sure our mate felt good and was clean and happy.

The stunt at dinner of me giving her my plate was a true sign of my affection. That I was to take care of her, that she was above me in every way. Which she was. She would always be my better half, my one true mate.

I began to conditioner her hair, my eyes falling to the exposed skin of her chest and neck. Abandoning her hair for a moment, I dropped my head to lick and suck at the water droplets on her skin. She tasted so good when she was bathed but she would smell even better when she is covered in my scent.

She relaxed into my front, pressing her body against mine as I kissed her jaw. I took the initiative and moved my hands from her shoulders to trail down her front. I traced her breast, appreciating the dips and curves of her body. She had gained some meat to her, in her time being there and I loved the way she felt; the warmth and softness of her body.

My hand graced her hips, my mouth sucking at her neck as I trailed my fingers down her thighs. She parted them for me and I growled approvingly, sliding a finger into her warmth. She was dripping for me already, and just the thought of her warmth had my cock harden with need. I removed my fingers from her warmth to massage at her bud, causing her to shiver and arch her back at the sudden stimulation.

I continued to massage and pinch at her clit, sucking her neck and palming her breast, tweaking her nipples. She moaned into my neck, her head falling onto my shoulder as I brought her to her first climax with only one skill. I felt my cock twitch as her thighs clamped on my fingers and she breathed a moan into my ear.

When she reached her peak, I pulled my hand away to grab her hips. Her bright green eyes looked up at me through wet lashes and I all but moaned as she reached out to innocently grab at my throbbing member. With her ass pressed to my thigh and her hand on my cock as she looked at me that way, I began to moan softly. Her finger ran along the sensitive tip of my cock and I inhaled sharply before pulling away from her.

My eyes narrowed with determination as I gazed into her eyes. She stared up at me, her mouth open with silent questions. I swallowed sharply, her soft pink lips calling to me. I all but engulfed her, my hands grasping at her skin as my mouth claimed hers. She gasped as I moved my hands to grab handfuls of her ass, which allowed my tongue to explore the depths of her. I tasted her, growling in approval when she allowed me to take control. I felt my wolf grow excited, happy to have his mate as much as I was.