Perfect girlfriend

By messybrow

Alycia Debnam-Carey /You. #Gip My stories are made up. This is my first story and English is not my first lan... More

Prologue and intro.
1. The unfortunate event
2. Eyes
3. Y/n
4.I had to leave
5.Celebrity
6. What's her last name?
7. Drunk reply
8. Texting
9.Back in Australia
10. Friends
11. Drunk Alycia
12. Embarrassment
13. ADC parentals
14. Date
15. Deep conversation and honesty
16. Curious friends
17.Official
18. Paparazzi
19.Georgia and Issues
20. Love and lust
21. Leaving soon
22. First goodbye and Lessons with Manu
23. Surprise
24. Mad and bruised
25. Store adventure
26. Italy
27. Anniversary
28.The first time
29.Tired
31.Curious Laura
32.Problems
33.Hospital
34.Sick and make up
35.Proposing to hormonal Alycia
36.Death and abduction threats
37.Tie the knot
38.Happy family ever after (Final)

30.Sexy times

7.2K 134 9
By messybrow

Alycia's POV:

I woke up with Y/n spooning me. I smiled to myself and turn around to face her. She's still sleeping but she looked more relax now. I looked at the clock and see it's 8:30 am. I decided to freshen up so I can get the day started. I came back to my room to see Y/n patting the bed next to her, so I immediately lie down again and her hand stopped when she grab my waist. Y/n started groaning and slowly opened her eyes. Her eyes landed on me and she smiled staring at me.

"Good morning."She said before standing up.

"Good morning, where are you going?" I asked confused. She look around the room and run to my bathroom door.

"I'm gonna pee, wait babe!" She said before closing the door behind her. I laugh and shake my head. Such a dork. After a few minutes, she came back more awake and lie down beside me.

"Is this your bedroom? You know I never saw the inside of your house before." She said. That's true, after a year of dating she never really had the chance to visit me here because we always stay at her place when I'm on break.

"I know and you're the first person to ever see and sleep in my bedroom aside from my family." I said smiling at her. She looked at me smiling brightly.

"Really? Well I feel so honored ma'am." She said faking british accent which makes me laugh.

"What time do we need to meet Laura?" She asked playing with my hair.

"After lunch so you have time to rest more, by the way are you okay baby?" I asked studying her face. Her eyes are not bloodshot anymore and her bags lessened a little bit.

"I'm okay, I feel so well rested. Your bed is so comfy and and it's smells like you." She said kissing my forehead.

"I'm glad, I got so worried last night you know." I said straddling her lap and caressing her face.

"Don't worry, I'm stronger than you think, a day without sleep can't kill me." She said, I slap her chest and she just laugh at me. We stared into each other until I lean down to kiss her lips which immediately got heated when she pushed her tongue inside.

"I want you to make love to me here on my bed." I said huskily. She quickly flip us over so I'm under her then we continue to make out. I moan when she put her hands inside her shirt that I'm wearing and started massaging my breast. She pulled my shirt and my panties off leaving me naked in front of her.

"You have too much clothes on." I said seductively then help her get naked. She kissed me passionately and trail down kisses to my neck until she reach my chest sucking and nipping on it.

"Fuck Y/n." I moan. I gasp when she push a finger inside me. It's still feel unfamiliar but fuck does it feel so good.

"More baby." I whimpered. She kiss down my body until she reach my pussy and started sucking on my clit. She added another finger and curled it inside when she thrust in, hitting my spot.

"Fuck hmmm keep going baby I'm so close ugh!" I moaned loudly. Good thing I have walls surrounding my house so the neighbors won't hear me.

"I-I'm cumming baby, yes! fuck hmmm." I shout before my legs started shaking. Y/n pushed me down on the bed and held my legs because I was arching my back and her head would be crushed with the way I'm closing my legs. She trail down kisses up to my body until she reach my lips. I moan at the taste of myself. I can feel her dick rubbing through my clit which earn another moan from me.

"I don't have a condom with me." She said while kissing my neck.

"It's okay, you can just pull out and I'll take the after pill." I said panting slightly. I honestly don't mind if she got me pregnant, having a family with her is my greatest dream.

"Are you sure? There's still a chance I'll get you pregnant." She said looking at me intently.

"I'm sure,unless you don't want to?" I asked unsurely. She look at me intensely before kissing me. I feel her push her dick slowly inside me making me gasp.

"I told you, I'm ready with anything with you." She said when she bottomed out. She gave me a few minutes to adjust to her size but I don't think I'll ever be used to it. She's fucking huge!

"You can move." I rasp. She started thrusting in and out of me slowly making me a moaning mess. Sex with her is becoming my addiction, it honestly felt so damn good.

"Fuck babe you're so tight, you feel so amazing." She groaned thrusting a little faster.

"You're so big baby, so deep fuck! we're never using condom again, it feels so amazing!" I moaned loudly. I'll get birth control pills later because there's no way I'm letting her use condom again after feeling her raw. I can feel all of her like this.

"I'm close baby, fuck don't stop please!" I said biting my lip and throwing my head back. She put my legs on her shoulder and put both arms beside my head while sucking on my nipples, the new angle let her keep hitting my g-spot.

"Hmm so good baby, I'm gonna cum fuck!" I moaned one last time before she let my legs wrap around her waist and hold me tightly while I trembled.My nails are digging in her back and probably drawing blood, but I can't help it, this pleasure is too much. She kiss me all over my face while I'm still panting heavily.

"I love you." She said making me pull her down and kiss her with so much emotion. I flip us over making us groan when I sat down on her lap, her dick disappearing completely inside me. I rotate my hips making me moan loudly because of the deep penetration. Her dick feels so hot inside me.

"Just like that baby, you feel so good." She moaned playing with my nipples. I started bouncing on her faster making me cry out in pleasure.

"I-I'm close again baby fuck I love you." I said while staring into her eyes. My movements is getting sloppy so she grab my waist helping me move up and down on her.

"Fuckk, baby don't stop, please don't stop, so good hmmm." I said. I never know I'll be so vocal during sex and I'm so glad I discovered it all with Y/n. She sat down on her knees and circle her arms around me, I cling to her completely when she started pounding me. My moans turn into whimpers and her groans are getting louder indicating that she's cumming too. After a few thrust I came undone with a shout of her name.

"Y/n baby! Fuck yes!" I cried loudly. She lie down flat on her back bringing me to her chest while continuing to thrust making my orgasm longer. She moaned loudly after a particular thrust and I felt the first spurt of cum that hit my insides and I'm instantly in love with the feeling. She continue to empty herself inside me making me have a mini orgasm because of how good and warm it feels. She stopped moving but she's still inside me. We're both sweating and panting heavily. I can feel her kissing my head from time to time while rubbing my sweaty back.

"You okay babe?" She asked panting. I love it when she always make sure I'm okay, it makes me feel so loved and secure.

"Yeah, that was amazing, we're never using condoms again." I said panting. She let out a breathy laugh and flip us over before sitting down and pulling out of me slowly. I whined at the empty feeling before looking up at her. She's staring at my pussy and I can see her dick twitch. I glance down and see her cum licking out of me making me horny again.

"Fuck baby, this is so sexy I'm getting hard again." She said while licking her lips.

"Let's continue this in the shower then." I said standing up. We've been fucking for almost two hours but we still have time for some rounds before we met up with Laura.

"Damn, where did my innocent Alycia go?" she said following me inside the bathroom.

"She's still here but expect her to be gone when we're in the bedroom." I said seductively. She groaned and kissed me under the stream of the shower. I scratch her abs and reach for her member, I pump her a few times before trailing kisses down her body. I lick her tip before putting what I can in my mouth and use my hands for the rest and I never once break eye contact.

"Fuck babe, just like that." She moaned. She's just standing still and I know she's afraid that she'll hurt me if she move. I played with her balls and bob my head a little faster earning a non-stop moan from her.

"Come here baby." She said while helping me stand up. She kissed me passionately before making me face the wall.

"You ready?" She asked while aligning her dick to my entrance.

"Please." I said huskily. She slowly penetrate me from behind making me put my hands on the wall. She thrust in and out slowly for a few minutes before grabbing my waist making me push my ass out a little bit then she started pounding me.

"Fuck baby." I moan loudly when she hit my spot. She turn my head a little bit to kiss me making me lean on her body, she rub my clit while continuing to pound me.

"I-I'm so close babe, F-faster fuck!" I cried. After a few thrust, I came hard making my legs give out on me so Y/n held me close to her preventing me from falling over.

"Hmmm, that was amazing." I pant. She turn me around and lift me on her waist making me wrap my legs around her. I feel my back hit the wall and I moan at the coldness.She continue to kiss me then put my legs on her arms making me so open and trap for her. I feel her sliding slowly in me making me gasp.

"You're so beautiful, I love you so much." She said staring at me. She's not moving, just caressing my face.

"I love you too baby." I said. I know not only our bodies are connected. This is so much more than sex. It's like two souls connecting to each other in every way possible. She kiss me with so much emotion before slowly thrusting in and out of me.

"You feel so good baby, I can never get enough." She pant while I was a moaning mess.

"I'm close baby, keep going fuck."I whimpered clinging to her neck.

"Look at me babe, I'm so close too." She groaned and speeding up her thrust. We stared at each other and never break eye contact until we reach our high and it's the sexiest thing ever. Y/n is staring at me, mouth agape, pupils blown, groaning while spilling all her cum inside me. This is so intimate and so hot at the same time.

"Hmmm, so good baby."I moan, feeling full and warm of her cum. She kiss me again for a few minutes then put my feet back on the ground. We are panting heavily clinging to each other, Y/n is kissing my head from time to time.

"You good baby?" She asked looking at my face.

"Yeah, that was amazing.I swear it gets better everytime we do this." I pant. She chuckled at me and peck my lips.

"I know, We're like horny virgin teenagers that was left unattended by their parents and discovered sex is so good." She said making me laugh.

"Well we were virgins and we discovered sex is good." I pointed out.

"Well I love you and this is more than sex unlike those teenagers who only do this for fun." she said making me smile brightly.

"That's true, and I love you too but come on let's shower for real, we need to get ready." I said dragging her under the shower.

//

We finished getting ready and I already brought all the things I need to the car including the things I'm bringing to Australia. We're going straight to Y/n's jet after meeting up with Laura.

"Where are we meeting her?" Y/n asked helping me through the passenger side then go to the driver's seat. She started the car after texting someone on her phone.

"We're going to her house. She's excited to meet you. I mean she saw you before but you're unconscious.She's like super loud and a little scandalous when excited." I said making the both of us laugh.

"Okay, I texted Andrew, he's flying us later." She said, eyes on the road. We continued our way to Laura with me pointing her the directions.

After a few minutes we parked in front of Laura's house and got out of the car.

"Ready?" I asked intertwining our hands.

"Yeah, come on." She said, then I knock on Laura's door.

Let's see what happens when my introvert girlfriend meet my extremely extroverted friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 680 13
This is a story about you and Octavia. In the beginning you guys go through alot but things got better for you two. I do not own the 100 character
1.4K 3 33
A story about 2 boys Tw ED $H Suicide Thoughts Child abuse
172K 6K 33
New teacher, new rules.
454K 17.3K 93
Instagram • Social media where you can share photos and stories daily about what you do.