Crystal Hearts (Kimetsu No Ya...

By Silver-Tigress

Naomi Suishou Homura is the only survivor of her family's massacre by a demon. After spending two years train... More

Cast
Character Profile
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Demon Slayer The Movie: Mugen Train, Part 1
Demon Slayer The Movie: Mugen Train, Part 2
Demon Slayer The Movie: Mugen Train, Part 3
Demon Slayer The Movie: Mugen Train, Part 4
Demon Slayer The Movie: Mugen Train, Part 5
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
New Book!!

Chapter 25

185 7 0
By Silver-Tigress

Naomi's P. O. V:

Uzui pats his wives' heads as he says, "I hear you've been making things flashy." He smiles at them. "Just what I'd expect from my wives!" Sums suddenly bursts out crying.

Inosuke calls out to him, "Hey, you! God of Festivals! Those worm belt things went down these holes and escaped!"

Uzui snaps back, "Zip it! They saved the people who were captured! They did great!" Inosuke flinches. "Don't question me! Show me some respect, then we'll talk!"

Makio tells the white haired man, "Tengen, things will get worse if we don't go after them!"

"Oh, we're going after them! Follow me! Fast!" We follow the Sound Hashira out of the hole he'd entered through and run across the rooftops. "Out of the way!! Out of the way!! Uzui's coming through!"

I easily keep up with him, leaving behind a stunned Inosuke. Once we reach the spot where the demon is, in a building, the demon fighting Tanjiro who is struggling to hold back a demon transformed Nezuko, Uzui and I put on a burst of speed. We explode into the room with four other people, two of which are four tens, and Uzui thrusts his sword forward and slashes it through the demon's neck, the both of us reappearing before Tanjiro in a heartbeat.

Uzui gazes at Tanjiro and Nezuko with sparkling eyes as he gushes, "Wow! Is this Nezuko Kamado?! Her demonisation is really advancing! Very flashy!" Tanjiro looks shocked to see Uzui and I there, while using his nichirin blade to block his sister's mouth. "You talked big in front of Master, but how is she really doing?!"

I stare in shock at the horn that's growing out of Nezuko's right temple and marks on her skin. This never happened the first time we met...

"The Hashira!" The female demon exclaims. "They're here themselves! This saves me some effort!"

I snap, gazing at her over my shoulder, "Shut it! We're not talking to you."

Uzui adds while looking at her, "Beat it. You aren't the one I was looking for, right? You're too weak." The demon's head suddenly pops off her shoulders.

Tanjiro was gaping at the beheaded demon until I say sternly, "Hey. This fight isn't over. Do something about your sister."

"We don't need a snarling little brat to worry about in battle," Uzui inputs.

I suggest, "Sing something soothing, like a country lullaby."

Just then, Nezuko launches herself through the screen, taking Tanjiro with her. I soon hear him singing to Nezuko.

"Hush, hush... baby rabbit on a hillside why are your ears so long? When I was small, mother ate the leaves of a tall tree. And that's why my ears are long. Hush, hush, baby rabbit, on a hillside. Why are your ears so red? When I was small, mother ate the fruit of the red tree. And that's why my eyes are red."

The sounds of struggling soon cease and Tanjiro calls up to us in immense relief, "She fell asleep... Uzui, Naomi!"

I smile to myself, relieved for Tanjiro.

Uzui says to me while smirking, "Nicely done, Nao."

I smile back. The demon shouts at us, mostly Uzui, "Where do you think you're going?!" We look at her. She has a nasty burn on the right side of her face, most likely from Tanjiro. The demon glares daggers at the Sound Hashira. "I can't believe you cut off my head! You're not going to get away with this!"

Uzui says in irritation as we turn to her, "Are you still whining? You bore me, so die already!"

"Get over yourself! And also, why'd you say I'm not an Upper Ranker?"

"Because you're not an Upper Ranked Demon."

"I'm Upper Rank 6!" The female demon snaps.

I demand to know, "Yeah? Then why is your head cut off? You're clearly not strong enough. Has your brain dripped out, too?"

"I've never lost in battle once! I earned my Upper Rank!" She tells us.

"Clearly, you lost today," I state.

"I'm Upper Rank 6! I'm really strong!" She insists. "But I'm gonna keep getting stronger!"

I say disbelievingly, "Sure. You just keep telling yourself that."

Uzui adds, also disbelieving, "Not very convincing."

When she bursts out laughing, tears pouring from her eyes, Uzui and I sigh in exaggeration.

"It's true! I really am supper Rank 6! I have a number on my eye, and everything! Because I'm so amazing!" She begins thumping the floor with her fist. "Die, die! Everybody die!" I furrow my pink eyebrows. Something doesn't feel right with this demon... he cut off my head! Gyutaro! Save me!"

Just then, a male demon with green hair and amber eyes grows out of her back. Uzui and I meet each other's gazes before dashing forwards. Before any of our swords could strike the demon, he'd leaped out of the way with the female.

He's so fast!

The Gyutaro crouches before her as he says, "Crying won't help you. You've gone and lost your head. You should pin it to your shoulders. Oh, no. Your face is burned! And you were so cute... when you have an asset like that, you have to protect it."

Gyutaro places his partner's head back on her shoulders.

Uzui and I run at the demon, readying our swords. Gyutaro sees us coming, however, and moves with incredible speed. Thinking quickly, Uzui and I block the demon's attacks from his curved blades, stopping just a little behind him.

"Wow... you're pretty good," He drawls. "You both blocked my attacks. And I was really trying to kill you... you're good... yeah, definitely good..." I feel warm, sticky blood on my forehead, the same wound as Uzui's. "Wow, look at that." Uzui and I turn to face Gyutaro. "You have such a nice face." We just stare at him silently.

"Your skin is good, too. No stains or marks or scars. With such broad and slender shoulders... just don't let yourself get flabby... and you're tall... how tall are you? Over six feet! I bet women fawn all over you! I must admit that I'm jealous... truly jealous... just die already. And I hope you go painfully. Maybe flayed alive with your stomachs open."

The girl tells him, "Gyutaro! It's not just them. There are more! You gotta kill the ones who burned me, too! I fought as hard as I could! I really tried, all on my own! But they came along and messed it all up! They hanged up on me!"

"Yeah... oh, no. We can't have that," Says Gyutaro. "My adorable little sister, trying as hard as she could... left with her body crystallised... I'll kill everyone who messed with her... I'm gonna collect what's due... we'll pay you back for what you did to us! And, as you lay dying, don't forget... that it was Gyutaro who sent you to the Afterlife!"

Uzui and I deflect Gyutaro's curved blades and they fly out of the house's ceiling, before they spin back. Uzui and I stand protectively in front of a man holding his lover as Gyutaro stands before us.

"Wow... I'm jealous. You really are a good man. Yes. You look so cool, and you protect people. You save them. They owe you their lives. I bet they smother you in gratitude!"

"Of course," Uzui responds. "I'm a flashy, brilliant and sexy guy!" I deadpan at the Sound Hashira. "I've even got three wives."

"You have three wives?!" Gyutaro gasps. "Okay. That's too much. Even I can't forgive that! Blood Demon Art: Flying Blood Sickles!"

Uzui and I use our wind to thrust the attack above us. I call back to the civilians, "Run! Hide yourself"

"R-Right!" Says the boy.

"Nice try, but you can't get away! Flying Blood Sickles: Turn!" My eyes widen when the blades veer back towards us.

Uzui and I dash forwards I focus my blade and we both slash vigorously at the blades of blood. My sword begins to crystallise the blades and they shatter, right as Uzui dashes towards Gyutaro.

There's an explosion and I land beside the Sound Hashira in the first floor. Inosuke and Zenitsu were behind us.

"Oh, well... this isn't going to be easy," He says as the dust clears to reveal the female demon's obi wrapped protectively around Gyutaro.

It unravels and we see the girl on Gyutaro's back. "Because now we fight as one!" Gyutaro tells us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61K 1.2K 41
Tomioka and Kocho end up getting drunk at a bar along with the other hashira and get together, read to find out what they go through together through...
4.8K 143 15
The red It filters through Kyojuro Rengoku survives the events of the Mugen Train. No longer fit for battle, he must train another to take his place...
206K 5.5K 71
【𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗗】 "𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮" "𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐲�...