Had to be you♥️

By _writer__90

Completed ✅ #1 in break up on 14/11/21 Vihaan Roy "Everything in life should be planned so you do the right... More

Introduction
I fucked up!
I need your time.
I am just a part of his plan!
Why is it an issue?
I spoiled her life?
That hit me hard!
Liar..!
I can never change!
Look away, dude!
Everyone is fucking right!
Confidence, huh!
Ex-boyfriend!
Is it that surprising?
It was high time now!
Not at any cost!
She's unbelievable!
Sadu Roy!
A full-fucking-blown-smile!
I am not going to give up!
This crazy guy!
Annoying Jerk!
I'm in love with her!
Jealous Jerk!
Sadu Vihaan Roy?
Kiss him back!
That's a promise!
Why is he soo irresistible?
How much is too much?
Fucking whipped!
Is he blushing?
He really did this?
Stop melting my heart!
Just what I wanted!
I know what to do!
Something very drastic!
She doesn't mean it!
DO NOT MELT!
You're not going to cry!
This is soo embarrassing!
Had to be you♥️
Epilogue

I love her!

11.4K 711 33
By _writer__90

Extremely sorry for making you guys wait for this update!

Vihaan Roy

"Vihaan, leave me." Nivi said as she pushed me behind.
I was standing behind her holding her from her waist and was busy peppering kisses on her neck.

She asked me to leave her because we are standing outside her apartment and she is trying to open the door.

She opened the door and we quickly got im. I closed the door and pinned her on it.
"Can't even control for a minute? Seriously? What if someone would've got out of their apartment?" She asked narrowing her eyes at me.

Control?
There is negligible control in me nowadays.

"Do you think I care?" I asked pulling her towards me by her waist and taking her lips in for a kiss.

I've missed her soo much!

After my accident, her parents took her home with them for the wedding stuff and she is back today after 2 weeks.

2 weeks!
Alot of time...!

That too after we expressed our feelings.

I pulled her more to me and entered in her mouth. She moaned and her hands tugged on my hair.

I knew we were out of breath but I needed her soo bad.

We seperated and both were panting because of the kiss.
"You can't just expect me to control when you were away for 2 weeks!" I said with an icredulous expression.

"You are behaving as if we were romantically involved before I left. Jerk!" She said smacking my chest but the blush clearly didn't leave her cheeks.

"I don't care. I missed you." I said again pecking her lips with a smile.

Her smile went wide and she said,
"I've probably heard you saying this for the first time."

"There are going to be alot of firsts for you." I said and snaked my hand inside her top.

"Just don't give me a heart attack." She said laughing and I kissed her below her earlobe, then I went down peppering kisses from her neck to collar bone.

"Vihaan..!" She moaned.

I was busy devouring her skin when my phone started ringing in my coat's pocket.
I ignored it and it started ringing again.

Who is dying?

She groaned and pulled apart.
"Answer it." She said.

I took the phone out of my pocked and saw that Akshit was calling me.
"What do you want?" I barked as I answered his call.

"Hey! Hey! Calm down. Why are you so irritated?" He asked and Nivi just encircled her arms around my torso and rested her head on my chest.

I smiled and kissed her head.
"Where are you?" He asked.

"In hell! Why the fuck are you asking?" I yelled irritated and Nivi turned her head upwards and glared at me.

"Because, I asked him to. Is this the way you talk to you younger brother? Navya didn't teach you manners yet?" Mom scolded me and Navya giggled.

I narrowed my eyes at her.
"Mom, I was irritated because he disturbed me in a very important work." I said and kissed her cheek.

"Yeah! I know you're important work that is the reason I am telling you to get back here right now." Mom yelled again.

"What? I am not coming home today." I whined and this girl over here was busy laughing.

"Vihaan! Her parents have sent her here before marriage for the new collection launch. They have strictly told that you two shouldn't be alone before marriage. And what is it with you? In 2 weeks you are getting married." Mom said and I rolled my eyes.

"I am still not coming. I want to be with her, mom." I said trying to convince her.

"Fine then, I'll tell her parents to take her with them again. They were not going to send her here before marriage it was because I persuaded them to send her for the new launch." Mom said.

"Okay fine! I'm coming. No one wants to see me happy." I said and hung up on her.

"Awww! Bichara." Nivi said pulling my cheeks and started laughing.

"I'll see you after we get married. Where are you going to runaway then?" I asked narrowing my eyes but she was still busy laughing.

I pulled her to me and again kissed her.

I'm never going to get enough!

"Do I really have to go?" I asked and she pecked my lips saying,
"Yess. My parents are very strict on we shouldn't meet when the wedding is so near."

"Whatever. You're anyways going to be my wife. What is the problem? It is not as if I am romancing with someone's else's wife." I said or more like whined.

"Vihaan. You have to go. Only 2 weeks. Then you'll get bored and say you don't want to see my face everyday." She said chuckling.

"Never going to happen." I said again pecking her lips.

"Now go!" She said pushing me and the opening the door.

"Do I really have to go?" I asked and she nodded.

I hugged her and she instantly wrapped her arms around my neck.

I can't wait to make her mine!
Forever!

"I'll pick you up tomorrow for the launch." I said and she nodded in the crook of my neck.

"I don't want to leave." I whined and she smacked my back.

"Then I'll leave now. Take care." I said kissing her cheek and moving away.
I stood at her door and she stood inside holding the door but I refused to walk away. I just stood there looking at her with a smile.

"Go." She said and I nodded my head in a no.

"I'll close the door on your face, Vihaan." She said chuckling.

"Do it." I said and she really closed the door.

Hawwww!

I rang her doorbell and she opened in a second with a smile on her face.

How much more can I fall for her?

I again took her lips in for a kiss, a very passionate one.
After moving away I said,
"You better be ready after the wedding. I am going to be absolutely clingy." I said and she laughed.

"Okay. Now go. Idiot." She said with a smile and I left.

All the while her smiling face was before my eyes and I was smiling like a fool because of that.

Too far gone, Roy!

I entered in the mansion while swirling my car keys in one hand and whistling.
"Someone's in a great mood today." I heard Niya's voice.

I turned towards the couch where she sat with Akshara, their daughter.

"I would've been in a better mood if your husband wouldn't have disturbed me." I said rolling my eyes and walked towards them.

I took Akshara from her and started playing with her.
"You know Akshara, your dad is one bad man." I said to her and she giggled.

Awww!

"Stop filling my child's mind with lies." Akshit said entering the living room.

"I don't even want to look at you." I said and closed Akshara's ears for her to not listen whatever I was going to say next.

"You're a cockblocker! Asshole. I would've been with my fiance now enjoying the time of my life. But because you decided to call me I am here." I said glaring at him.

"Aahhhaaa! Now you want to enjoy your time? And you don't remember you are here all lovey dovey with her because everyone of us made you realise you love her." Mom said entering the living room.

I love her!
I just smiled when I repeated it in my head.

"Ohh lover boy! Stop smiling now."
Dad said smacking my head and my smile grew more wide as her smiling face was again before me.

Ohhh God!
When did I become this lovesick?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 11K 56
Plot twist : Your crush loves you back!💘 Join Spruha and Varad in their love journey🧡💙 𝗚𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗽𝘀𝗲 ~ "Varradd!! We're so close!" She said stutt...
62.7K 6.5K 31
We never know when Hatred turns into Love and the same happened in the life of Yuvraaj and Navya. Two people who were poles apart, but Destiny had so...
1M 74K 73
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 2-𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 She became his life the moment he saw her, VIE meaning LIFE in french. What happens when she dis...
960K 46.2K 51
#1 book in Raghuvanshi's series ❝I never thought I would say this Ryan but I think loving you is the biggest mistake I did after marrying you❞ Disha...