Perfect girlfriend

By messybrow

Alycia Debnam-Carey /You. #Gip My stories are made up. This is my first story and English is not my first lan... More

Prologue and intro.
1. The unfortunate event
2. Eyes
3. Y/n
4.I had to leave
5.Celebrity
6. What's her last name?
7. Drunk reply
8. Texting
9.Back in Australia
10. Friends
11. Drunk Alycia
12. Embarrassment
13. ADC parentals
14. Date
15. Deep conversation and honesty
16. Curious friends
17.Official
18. Paparazzi
19.Georgia and Issues
20. Love and lust
21. Leaving soon
22. First goodbye and Lessons with Manu
23. Surprise
24. Mad and bruised
25. Store adventure
27. Anniversary
28.The first time
29.Tired
30.Sexy times
31.Curious Laura
32.Problems
33.Hospital
34.Sick and make up
35.Proposing to hormonal Alycia
36.Death and abduction threats
37.Tie the knot
38.Happy family ever after (Final)

26. Italy

3.7K 122 3
By messybrow

Y/n's POV:

Alycia is still asleep while I am busy packing some clothes to bring to Italy.I should have pack yesterday but I'm a lazy ass. Her clothes are still in her suitcase so she didn't have to worry about it, we can just buy some things we will need there.

I bring our things in my car and came back to my room. Alycia is still sleeping peacefully, she's a heavy sleeper when she's tired. I decided to just carry her to the car so she didn't have to wake up.It's still too early anyway.We're using my private plane, I want to make this trip special for her.

"Baby what are you doing?" Alycia asked groggily, eyes still closed while I'm fixing her seatbelt.

"Just sleep baby, don't worry." I said then kissed her forehead and go to the driver's seat.I started driving to the airport. We got there fast because there's no traffic at this time. I got out of the car and call my pilot friend Andrew who's flying us today.

"Hey man, Can you come to the parking? I need some help carrying our things." I said quietly. After I heard him agreed I hang up and wait for a few minutes.

"Hey Y/n, how are you?" Andrew said, giving me a hug. He's like a brother to me because we've known each other for a really long time.

"I'm good, how about you? thank you for agreeing to fly us this early bro, I owe you " I said while helping him get our luggages.

"Nah no worries. I would be mad if you didn't call me to fly you out." He said laughing. I smiled at him and he started walking back to the plane with our luggage.
I carefully carry Alycia so she can continue to sleep, this girl can be kidnapped when she's tired I swear!

I go inside the plane straight to the bedroom there so I can lay Alycia down before I talk to the people flying us today. I kissed her forehead and walk back to the seats.

"Hey Y/n this is Garret, my co-pilot for today. He's a good one so no need to worry and this is Dinah our flight attendant, Guys this is Y/n, my friend and boss for today." Drew said smiling at me. I laugh and shake my head at his silliness.

"Oh we know her, quite famous, it's so nice to meet you." Dinah said shaking my hand. I smile at them and shook hands with Garret also. After the introduction,they brief me about the flight and then left to do their individual jobs.

"I'm just gonna go back to the bedroom to sleep a little bit but wake me up when needed okay." I said to Dinah who just nods and smiles at me.

I lie down behind Alycia and spooned her. It didn't take long until sleep took over me.

/

Alycia's POV:

I feel so well rested than I have in a long time. I stretched out my arms and legs and smiled when I felt Y/n tightened her grip on my waist. I turn around to face her and I just notice that we're in unfamiliar place. I frowned and sat down slowly before carefully getting out of Y/n's embrace. Where the hell are we?! This place is too nice so I know we're not kidnapped. I decided to roam the place still in Y/n's shirt and my underwear only.what? I can't be bothered to get dressed!

I got out of what seems to be the bedroom and nearly screamed when I came face to face with a tall blonde girl.

"Hi, I'm Dinah, your flight attendant today. It's so nice to meet you, I'm a fan." She said, giving me a warm smile and an unexpected hug. I hug her back, it's always nice to interact with a fan.

"I'm Alycia, it's nice to meet you too but what do you mean your my flight attendant today?" I asked genuinely confused.

"Oh miss Y/n didn't tell you? We're in her private plane, but we're instructed not to tell you our destination.I think it's a surprise." She said smiling at me. Well I'm definitely surprised. I nodded at her, I'm just going to talk to Y/n about this.

"I was going to wake up miss Y/n because it's lunch time,but I guess you can do that?" She asked carefully.

"Okay, I'll tell her, Thank you." I said smiling at her. She nodded at me before going back to I don't know where. I went back to the room to wake Y/n up.

"Baby, wake up, It's lunch and I'm starving." I said, while sitting on her hips and peppering kisses on her face. I gasp when she flip us over. She buried her face in my neck and put all her weight on me. I whined when after a few minutes she didn't get up and I'm getting horny because her morning wood is literally pressing against my clit.

"Babe, get up you're heavy." I groan. She shifted and put her arms on either side of my head and looked down at me with a soft smile.

"Good morning beautiful, How did you sleep?" She asked then kissed my forehead. I love affectionate Y/n.

"Best sleep in a long time, but I'm hungry now." I said putting my arms around her neck and pouting at her. She pecked my lips and buried her face in my neck again which earned a moan from me because her dick poke me again.

"Hmm baby get up.I still need to talk to you about why where on a plane." I said. She quickly move her head up and look at me. I raised my eyebrow at her and she just chuckled.

"Okay come on, but put some clothes first, there are other people here." She said, standing up then pulling my hands to help me stand up. I found some sweatpants in my luggage because Y/n glared at me when I get her boxers.Apparently, my legs are too pretty to ignore and there are guys here. She's waiting for me by the door so I walked towards her. I look at her confused when she pull off her hoodie leaving her in a t shirt. She carefully put her hoodie on my head until I'm fully covered by it. I looked at her amused.

"What? I can see your nipples. I don't want to fight someone if they look at you inappropriately, You're too gorgeous." She said nonchalantly. I chuckled at her and pecked her lips. I forgot I don't wear a bra when I'm with Y/n.

"Okay, Are you satisfied now? or do I have to wear socks and gloves too, because you know my hands and feet are still visible." I said teasing her. I know she means well and I love it when she's being extra protective. She usually let me wear whatever as long as I'm not too exposed, my conservative baby.I don't know why she's being extra protective considering we're on a private plane. She just groan and intertwine our finger, leading me to the seats.

We sat down across from each other and Dinah approach us immediately.

"Hi, Good afternoon miss Y/n and miss Alycia. We have roasted chicken with mashed potatoes and ham sandwiches for lunch and there are wines and juices too." She said smiling at us.

"Please don't call us Miss, just Alycia and Y/n, and I'll have a sandwich and orange juice, what about you babe?" Y/n said looking at me.

"I'll get the roasted chicken and mashed potato and orange juice too." I said smiling at Dinah. She nodded her head and left us.

"Why are you only eating sandwich? It's lunch baby, I don't want you starving yourself." I said to Y/n.

"I don't know, I'm not that hungry to be honest, maybe I'm just too excited with this trip." She said smiling at me. Our food arrived after a few minutes. We started eating and making small talks.

"Where are we going anyway? You didn't tell me we're going somewhere.I don't even know how I got in the plane." I asked, looking at her.

"Well it's a surprise so I'm not telling you and I carried you from home to here, you look like you needed sleep so I didn't wake you." She said shrugging her shoulders. If I met Y/n years ago, I'm sure I'm married already.There's no way I'm letting this girl go ever.

We continued our conversation until it is time to sleep. I can't wait to know where are we going.

/

Y/n's POV:

I woke up pretty early the next day because I set my alarm by the time we're landing. I left Alycia in the bedroom and proceeded to the sitting area and started scrolling through my phone.

After about 30 minutes, I hear the pilot announce that we are landing so I quickly go back to Alycia and this time, she's awake, so we go back to our seats and do what we need to do.

After the successful landing, Dinah helped us with our luggage and we waited outside for the pilots so I can talk to Andrew. Alycia snuggled to my chest because she's still sleepy and it's cold out here.

"Hey Y/n, don't have any jet lag I hope?" Andrew said approaching us along with Garret.

"Nah, everything is smooth. Thank you guys." I said smiling at them and shaking their hands.

"Hey baby, I want you to meet our pilots." I whispered to Alycia and kissing her hair. She pull her head and rubbed her eyes before facing the guys.

"This is Andrew my friend and this is Garret his co-pilot. Guys this is my girlfriend Alycia." I said. Alycia greeted them and stretch her hand out to shake and the guys happily accepted it. Garret's eyes linger a little longer than I like to Alycia. These guys are too good looking and I know Alycia loves me but I still have insecurities you know, so I cleared my throat and pull Alycia to my side.

"Thank you again guys, we'll be going now but I'll call you Drew about flying us back, enjoy the rest of your day." I said, smiling at them. I grab our luggages as possible as I can with Alycia still holding my other hand. The guys must have saw it because they offered to help which I gladly accepted.

We waited a few minutes for a cab to arrive and it must have gave Garret the chance to speak with Alycia because they're happily talking beside me. I just ignored it since they're only talking about random things but I heard him ask Alycia's number so I cleared my throat before she had the chance to reply.

"Babe the cab is here, come on." I said, then put our luggage in the trunk. I thank Andrew again before I opened the car door for Alycia.

"Thank you, It's nice to meet you guys, I'll see you again soon." Alycia said, like a friendly woman she is. I heard them said 'no problem' and 'anything for you' and you could guess who said which. I'm starting to dislike this Garret guy.

The cab ride is silent because I'm not in the mood to talk when I overthink things. Alycia must have noticed it because she keeps looking at me.

"Are you okay?" Alycia whispered.

"Yeah just tired. We're here, come on so we can rest some more." I said then got out of the car to open the car door for Alycia. I got our luggages and payed the driver before we proceeded to check-in. After that's all done, we quickly took the elevator and then the silence continues.

"Are you sure you're okay? I can sense that something is wrong." Alycia said worriedly.

"I'm fine really, let's just get some sleep and then we can talk okay." I said then exited the lift and go straight to our room. I lay down immediately to the bed because I'm honestly tired. Alycia lay down on top of me and buried her face in my neck.I kissed her hair and told her goodnight. Not even a minute, I'm already asleep.

/

Alycia's POV:

I woke up before Y/n the next morning. I don't know where are we because I was still kinda out of it when we landed. I go to the kitchen to find some food but I guess I forgot that we're in a hotel so there's really nothing to eat here. Water it is then. I heard a door open and closed so I go back to the room to find it empty, Y/n must have woken up. I sat down on the couch to wait for her and just watch some TV.

"Good morning babe, get dress so we can have breakfast and explore a bit."Y/n said pecking my lips. She already showered and wearing casual clothes. I stand up to do the same because I'm really excited to know where we are.

After we got ready, Y/n intertwined our fingers and led me to the elevator.

"Where are we?" I asked excitedly. Y/n chuckled at me.

"We're in Italy baby." She said smiling at me. I looked at her wide eyed and mouth agape.

"Wow, I really wanted to go here for a really long time, thank you so much baby, I love you!" I said hugging her tightly and kissing her lips.

"I love you too, I'll do anything to make you happy, only the best for my girl." she said winking at me. I laugh at her silliness.

"I'll always be happy as long as I'm with you." I said sincerely. She smiled at me kissing my forehead then guiding me out of the elevator to a car.

"I rented a car so we can go wherever you would like easily." She said opening the door for me. I thank her and she went to the driver's seat and started driving.
We stopped at a cafe and the moment she opened the door, I can already smell something delicious.

"It's one of my favorite cafe here in Italy."Y/n said pulling my chair for me to sit down.

"You come here often?" I asked curiously.

"I came here a few times for business and modelling." She said. I nodded at her and she call for a waiter so we can order already. I hear the door opened followed by familiar voices.

"Hey Y/n, Alycia! good morning guys. I was expecting to see you here since it's Y/n's favorite." Andrew said. He's with Garret and Dinah.

"Hey good to see you guys!" Y/n said standing up giving them a hug.

"Would you mind if we sit here? get to know each other?" Garret said looking at me. I look at Y/n and she smiled at me but I know it's fake. Y/n move next to me instead of staying across from me. I look at her confused because she usually don't change seats if we're eating out with friends even if she's not beside me, I'm not complaining though.

"It's fine, we ordered already though." She said sitting down beside me, intertwining our hands under the table. They sat down across from us. Garret across from me then Andrew and Dinah.

"Okay, let's order then so we can catch up."Drew said. After they place their orders, we started having a conversation but I notice that Garret keeps glancing at me and trying to make a conversation with just me.

"So you're an actress? I'm sorry I don't really watch TV these past few years so I don't know celebrities that much." Garret said apologetically.

"That's okay. I don't have a lot of movies anyway. I'm currently on a TV series and I don't think I'm that famous." I said honestly. As long as I get to do acting I don't mind if I'm not a big celebrity.

"I'm sure you'll get a big break soon.You're one of the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen." He said staring at me. Is he flirting with me? Well, it's not gonna work but I'll still be nice as long as he doesn't overstep boundaries.

"Thanks, that's so nice to hear. How about you? you always want to be a pilot?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's always been my dream. I also do little modelling projects." He said, smiling showing his dimples. To be honest,he's really handsome and fit but my baby is still the best though.

"That's cool, pilots travel a lot right? Travelling is everyone's dream but you must missed your girlfriend a lot." I said. I mean travelling is fun but I would prefer it if I'm with Y/n.

"Well I don't have a girlfriend to miss and if I have one, I'll try my best to bring her with me. You love travelling?" He asked.

"Yeah who wouldn't love travelling? that's like the biggest dream." I said laughing slightly.

"Well you can tell me anytime you'd like to travel. I'll be your pilot." He said smiling brightly at me. I didn't mind any of our conversation because I honestly thought he's just being nice, so we continued our conversation until Y/n cleared her throat.

"Uhm wear this babe, it's a little cold. I'm just going to the restroom."Y/n said putting her denim jacket around me and left without looking at me. We continued our conversation and this time with Andrew and Dinah, but after a few minutes of Y/n not coming back, I excuse myself so I can check on her.

I better ask what's bothering her since last night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

612K 17K 50
Warning this is a G!P story so if you're not comfortable please don't read it. there are many grammatical errors . Enjoy πŸ˜‰
15.8K 519 22
One-Shots of Alycia and her characters. My English can be bad, so please correct my mistakes with respect.
102K 4.6K 35
{Teacher x Student AU} Love is something we unfortunately can't help but to do. Loving someone, unfortunately you don't get to decide and especially...
416K 17.6K 25
Born in 2020. Frozen in time in 2038. Nuclear Apocalypse in 2052... wait, what? - I wasn't supposed to wake up this early. I had another 15 years...