The Neglected Genius

By TheSupremeFanfic

Naruto Uzumaki, Child of Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki and Older brother to his twin sister Naruko. Neg... More

Prologue
Meeting the Milano Family
Training/Academy
He is a True Genius
Graduation Day!
Naruto's Celebration
Team Placements
Introductions
Battle for the Bells
First Mission
The New faces in Konohagakure
Duel at the Chunin Exams
Reunion at the Chunin Exams
The First Exam
Looking for Orochimaru
True Ultimate Power: Naruto Vs. Orochimaru
Arriving to the Tower
The Chunin Exams (Preliminary)
The Curse Mark vs. Raw Talent
The Continuation of the Chunin Exams
Hate is a Weapon: Part 1
Hate is a Weapon: Part 2
The Bet.
The Training Trip and a New Friend
Heading to the World of Dragons
First Day
Test of Power
Time of Peace for Now
Before You Depart I need to tell you Something
Welcome Home
The Showdown Begins: Naruto vs Naruko
The Pain that Can Not be Healed
The Final Stretch: Dragons vs Toads
On to the next Match
The Invasion Begans
The Blossom have fully bloomed: Sakura vs Garra
Before
Cower in Fear; Garra's True Form
Battle of the Hokage
Goodbye Fears, In Garra's Mindscape
A New Beginning
Surprise Visit from a Long Lost Relative?
Menma Uchiha
The Secret
The Road to Vengeance
A Great Lost comes with Great Power
Goodbye Present
Plan of Escape
Operation Bring Naruto Back?
A/N Voting Results
A Rematch at hands, Menma Srikes back
Letter of Alliance (Kumogakure)
What Now? Naruto's New Objective
Beginning of a New Friendship Part. 1
Beginning of a New Friendship Part 2.
Smut Chapter
Warning/Plan for the future
The Princess that can see the Future
Smut Chapter
The Breakout in Blood Prison
The Private Investigator of Suna
Shizune!?
Meeting Menma for the First Time
Prepare for Change
Timeskip (3 and a Half Years later)
3 and a Half Years Later
Meeting The Uzumaki Milano Family
What's Next?
Reunion at Wave
New Age for Konohagakure
The Kazekage
Move out Akatsuki
Time to Go
Goodbye Konohagakure
Its Been So Long
They're Coming Home finally
SNEAK PEEK! 1K VOTES CELEBRATION!
Times are changing
Preparing for the Chunin Exams
Meeting Tsusho Nario
Final Preparations
Everyone is Welcomed to Hikarigakure! Time for the Chunin Exams to Begin
Smut Chapter
Chunin Exams: Day 1
Feel the Wrath, Lightning Style: Gentle Fist
Temato's Secret Move; Let the Second Match Of the Chunin Exams Begin!
Invasion of the Uzumaki Milano Compound
Naruto's Furry, Danzo's Troubles
Hikarigakure's Silent Strike Squad
Naruto's Rage, Danzo's Mistake
Battle Between The Eyes
The End of The Neglected Genius?
The Story is coming back!
Escaping
I Still Love Her
Declaration of War

Leader of the Dragons/Manaketes

2.8K 64 27
By TheSupremeFanfic

Karin, Haku, and Naruto were just summoned from their world and onto a new world. A world where there were Dragons and what seemed to be little to no humans aside from them. This is the world of the Summons.

Just like the real world except it was filled with mystical creatures and everyone that was there looked at the new people that came to their world. Most with the look of curiosity and affection as well. Well for the people that seen Naruto.

Idunn: Welcome to Falcon Coast. Our country.

Karin: Falcon Coast. It's big.

Haku: I agree. But with the number and size of Dragons I cam see why.

Fae: Yes! Now come on. Lady Sothis and Lord Stormterror are waiting for us.

Naruto: You told them about us?

Idunn: Why not? You helped one of our kind and out of good. We had to tell. Besides Lady Sothis is intrigued by you. I explained the power you used to challenge me without backing down and she wants to meet you in person.

Naruto then nodded and smiled a bit.

Naruto: Alright. Show me to where Lady Sothis and Lord Stormterror are.

Idunn nodded and lead the three through Falcon Coast to the castle and home of the leader of the Dragons.

Idunn: Welcome to Stormterror's Lair.

Haku: Hm.

Karin: I mean...it's nice.

Naruto: But why does it look like it's unfinished?

Fae: Stormterror likes it like that.

Karin: Is that so?

Idunn: Come. Lady Sothis is waiting for you.

The five went inside and went up the stairs until they reached the 4th floor and seen a little girl and her sitting on the throne. She appeared to be sleeping and when the five entered the room she began to wake up and look at her guest while yawning a bit.

Idunn: Lady Sothis. I present Naruto Uzumaki Milano, Karin and Haku.

The lady known as Sothis yawned again and looked at the three but had her focus on the blonde man named Naruto.

Sothis: Hmm. You interest me, come to me. I wish to have a look at you.

Naruto just looked at the two girls before he looked back at Sothis and nodded and walked to her. Sothis observed his posture and body and gave a soft smile.

Sothis: Ha. You've peaked my interest. You should be grateful for you are the second person to interest me.

Naruto nodded and bowed his head in respect.

Naruto: it is my honor Lady Sothis.

Sothis: Oh! And you have amazing manners. Tell me. Beneath which moon and what day you were born?

Naruto looked at her and was a bit confused. He didn't know what she just asked him. Sothis chuckled a bit before she explained herself.

Sothis: I'm asking What month you were born on and the day.

Naruto: O-Oh right. Hehe. Well I was born on October 16th.

Sothis: Ah yes. You were born on the Red Wolf Moon. Just like that other man.

Naruto: Other man?

Sothis nodded and got up from her throne and was levitating which kinda freaked out Karin a bit and Haku stayed neutral like she was used to seeing people float. She then went to Naruto and got a closer look at him before moving her gaze to Idunn and Fae.

Sothis: Idunn. Take Naruto's friends and let them stay at one of our special rooms. I wish to speak to our blonde individual alone.

Idunn: Of course my lady. Karin, Haku. Please.

The two girls nodded following Idunn and Fae. Karin took one last look at Naruto before she caught up with Haku and the others leaving Naruto alone with Sothis.

Naruto: I'm not sure I understand what is going on Lady Sothis....did I...Did I do something wrong?

Sothis: Oh no. Gods no. Trust me if you had did something wrong, I would've had ended you a long time ago. Come, walk with me.

She began to lead ahead and Naruto followed the floating lady while walking around the Castle and admiring the view of Falcon Coast.

Sothis: As I said before, you've peaked my interest. Something about you makes me want to know you more.

Naruto: As much as I love that offer Lady Sothis-

Sothis: Please. Just call me Sothis.

Naruto: Oh uh of course Sothis. A-as I was saying, as much as I love to tell you all about me. I'm afraid I'm on a time schedule.

Sothis: I'm not sure what you mean.

Naruto: I left my village, Konohagakure no Sato for a training trip. There is the Chunin Exams that is happening and I want to get myself stronger...to protect those precious to me...and to stop my sister and parents from pursuing me.

Sothis: Your sister? What is it that you have agaisnt your sister and parents?

Naruto then began to explain to Sothis about his past and what has happened to him. He explained how he met the Milano Family and how they took him in and treated him as their own. Not to mention his crushes he had. And he told her about the bet he made with Naruko. Sothis listening to this had now a different view of Naruto. She still admired him and found him curious but she decides to help him.

Sothis: I for one am deeply sorry your former parents treated you like that.

Naruto: It's ok. After all, I did make some friends that supported me when I was down. Especially Kuruma.

Sothis: I do wish to speak to this Kuruma and give him my thanks.

Naruto chuckled and nodded.

Naruto: Of course. Right now he is sleeping but I will tell him that when he wakes.

She nodded and began to smile. She then heard the door open and the two turned to see a girl probably the same age as Naruto or a bit older.

???: A-Ah sorry Lady Sothis. I-I didn't know we had company!

Sothis: It's quite alright.

She then turned to Naruto and smiled.

Sothis: Naruto. I would like for you to meet my advisor and Stormterror's daughter. Venti.

The girl named Venti went to Naruto and bowed her head.

Venti: It is a pleasure to meet you Mr. Naruto!

Naruto: The pleasure is all mine but please, none of that "Mr" stuff. Just call me Naruto.

Venti: O-Ok Naruto!

Sothis: Naruto. I want to help you with your training.

Naruto turned to her with his eyes widen a bit.

Naruto: Really? You want to help me with my training?

Sothis: It's the least I can do. After all. You saved one of my kind and treated her like a normal person. When we use to live in the world of Shinobi we were treated as normal people. But after the Incident with the Sage of the Six Paths and the Incident with the Legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju, we were cast out, treated like monsters and feared of our power.

Naruto nodded understanding a it of what she was saying as some of that stuff happened to him and still is.

Naruto: How can you help me?

Sothis: It's simple.

She then pulled out a scroll that was a contract for the summon of Manaketes and Dragons. He sees that there was only one name there and it was someone named Indra.

Sothis: You will be the second to sign this contract which will allow you to summon us anytime you want.

Naruto looked at her and at the contract and smiled that he was able to get his first summon and it was gonna be with Dragons but then he stopped and thought about something and then spoke.

Naruto: I want to sign it...but under one condition.

Sothis: And what will that condition be?

Naruto: Karin, Natusmi Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha, and Aiko Milano. I want them to be able to use this summon as well.

Sothis: Hmm... These people are the ones you trust?

Naruto nodded as he believes the following names he added that they will use it for good.

Sothis: Alright well I will meet that part of the condition. And they too will get their summon.

Naruto nodded and began to place his hand on the contract and seals began to form and make his name next to Indra's. Now Naruto was the second one to use the Contract of Dragons/Manaketes.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 250 29
Naruto is the son of the way too loveable Minato Namikaze and his beautiful hotheaded wife Kushina Uzumaki who is the CEO of the Uzumaki/Namikaze com...
6.5K 68 9
Kushina and minato thought they weren't ready when a child came to their lives, they called him naruto and dropped him off at the orphanage, a year l...
150K 2.6K 29
What if Naruto finds a new family What if Minato and Kushina are alive What if Naruto had a twin sister that was loved What if he knew about Kurama f...
2.9K 27 14
On the night Kurama was sealed into Naruto Uzumaki there was a second child present. Menma Uzumaki, Naruto's younger twin and the other vessel for ha...