The Neglected Genius

By TheSupremeFanfic

Naruto Uzumaki, Child of Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki and Older brother to his twin sister Naruko. Neg... More

Prologue
Meeting the Milano Family
Training/Academy
He is a True Genius
Graduation Day!
Naruto's Celebration
Team Placements
Introductions
Battle for the Bells
First Mission
The New faces in Konohagakure
Duel at the Chunin Exams
Reunion at the Chunin Exams
The First Exam
Looking for Orochimaru
True Ultimate Power: Naruto Vs. Orochimaru
Arriving to the Tower
The Chunin Exams (Preliminary)
The Curse Mark vs. Raw Talent
The Continuation of the Chunin Exams
Hate is a Weapon: Part 2
The Bet.
The Training Trip and a New Friend
Heading to the World of Dragons
Leader of the Dragons/Manaketes
First Day
Test of Power
Time of Peace for Now
Before You Depart I need to tell you Something
Welcome Home
The Showdown Begins: Naruto vs Naruko
The Pain that Can Not be Healed
The Final Stretch: Dragons vs Toads
On to the next Match
The Invasion Begans
The Blossom have fully bloomed: Sakura vs Garra
Before
Cower in Fear; Garra's True Form
Battle of the Hokage
Goodbye Fears, In Garra's Mindscape
A New Beginning
Surprise Visit from a Long Lost Relative?
Menma Uchiha
The Secret
The Road to Vengeance
A Great Lost comes with Great Power
Goodbye Present
Plan of Escape
Operation Bring Naruto Back?
A/N Voting Results
A Rematch at hands, Menma Srikes back
Letter of Alliance (Kumogakure)
What Now? Naruto's New Objective
Beginning of a New Friendship Part. 1
Beginning of a New Friendship Part 2.
Smut Chapter
Warning/Plan for the future
The Princess that can see the Future
Smut Chapter
The Breakout in Blood Prison
The Private Investigator of Suna
Shizune!?
Meeting Menma for the First Time
Prepare for Change
Timeskip (3 and a Half Years later)
3 and a Half Years Later
Meeting The Uzumaki Milano Family
What's Next?
Reunion at Wave
New Age for Konohagakure
The Kazekage
Move out Akatsuki
Time to Go
Goodbye Konohagakure
Its Been So Long
They're Coming Home finally
SNEAK PEEK! 1K VOTES CELEBRATION!
Times are changing
Preparing for the Chunin Exams
Meeting Tsusho Nario
Final Preparations
Everyone is Welcomed to Hikarigakure! Time for the Chunin Exams to Begin
Smut Chapter
Chunin Exams: Day 1
Feel the Wrath, Lightning Style: Gentle Fist
Temato's Secret Move; Let the Second Match Of the Chunin Exams Begin!
Invasion of the Uzumaki Milano Compound
Naruto's Furry, Danzo's Troubles
Hikarigakure's Silent Strike Squad
Naruto's Rage, Danzo's Mistake
Battle Between The Eyes
The End of The Neglected Genius?
The Story is coming back!
Escaping
I Still Love Her
Declaration of War

Hate is a Weapon: Part 1

3.6K 70 3
By TheSupremeFanfic

The next fight was up on the screen. Showing the two Hyuuga's names. Neji Hyuuga vs. Hinata Hyuuga. Naruto looked at Hinata and she looked back at him. They both nodded as she went to the Arena while her cousin was already there giving a soft smirk on his face.

Neji: It's your destiny to lose to me. Why not just forfeit Lady Hinata? You're nowhere stronger than me.

Hinata: Big Brother Neji.... I may have been afraid of you before...but I'm not anymore. Even if I do lose this match...

Her eyes then began to change and viens popped out of her head going to her eyes.

Hinata: I'll lose going with all out with no regrets.

Neji did the same and got into his stance and was honestly a little scared of Hinata. She never showed this amount of confidence before and he sighed.

Neji: Something changed her. She is not afraid of like she usually is....No matter. Fate will see it that I win and she will remain a failure.

The Proctor looked at the two before he announced that the battle may began. Neji and Hinata began to go at each other trading blows with the palm of their hands both not hurting each other and equally on par. Neji saw an opening to hit her chest and went for it but what he didn't know was that she expected him to do that and she hit his chakra point in his arm making his arm fail on him and it gave her the chance to use Gentle Fist on his chest. Neji went back a few feet coughing and trying to regain his balance and focus. Hinata kept her composure and was ready to go at Neji again. The two kept going for a while and Neji finally got a hit on her chest this time and she coughed up some blood. Neji kept his neutral look and went for another attack before Hinata dodged and she pushed him back. Then the two began to go at each other again.

Proctor: Before this match continues....I will announce that Neji Hyuuga is the victor of this battle.

Neji stood over Hinata's body while she was weak and slowly losing consciousness. He did show any sign or remorse or sorrow. He actually meant to kill her. He walked away without saying anything making Hinata cry softly. Naruto stood up from leaning agaisnt the wall and he jumped to Hinata's body the medics were about to intervene but with one glare, he made the medics change their mind. He then turned back to Hinata and pulled out a small bag and one of his magical beans came out of it and he gave it to her and she softly chewed on it and swallowed the bean. After a couple of seconds she felt all better. Her wounds, were recovered and she instantly got up. Making the other participants, the Hokages and Kushina, and the Senseis looked shocked.

Kurenai: What did that boy feed her for her to get up like that?

Asuma: Something about this guy just makes me have a bad feeling.

Kakashi: Naruto. Just what are you doing?...

Naruto and Hinata nodded at each other before the blonde ninja went back to his spot and leaned agaisnt the wall. Aiko went to him and leaned a bit to his shoulder and he didn't mind.

Aiko: How many Senzus do you have left?

Naruto: Only one more. I didn't make a lot today.

Aiko smiled and nodded as she held his hand with both of hers. He looked at her and she looked at him giving him the most sweet and sincere smile she could give.

Aiko: Keep this one for you. Ok?

Naruto: Aiko... What do you mean by that?

That's when the Proctor announced the next fight.

Proctor: Would Naruko Uzumaki Namikaze and Aiko Milano come to the Arena for the next match?

The two looked at the Proctor and Ailo then turned back to Naruto and hugged him.

Aiko: I wish you luck in the finals.

Naruto: Aiko. What are you talking about?

Aiko just left him and went to the Arena to face of Naruko who was of course angry but didn't show it. She then closed her eyes and remembered one day she was training with her dad.

Flashback

Aiko was panting and on her knees as she looked up to see her dad still standing. They were sparring in the Milano training center. Aiko wanted to get stronger so she wouldn't have to depend on her team a lot. Naprince walked to her and had his hand up for her to take. She shook her head as she looked determined.

Naprince: Aiko. We've been here for at least 3 hours. You need rest right now.

Aiko: No father. Please. Just 30 more minutes. That's all I need.

Naprince looked at her wondering why she was pushing herself this much. But he nodded and went back to his spot while Aiko got up and brushed herself off a bit. This time she was holding her head a bit as it was throbbing a bit. She then began to see something that was making her confused. What she saw in front of her was her dad kicking her in the gut and uppercut her making her fly up and was sent to the tree. She coughed up blood and fell unconscious. Aiko then shook her head. Thinking to her self.

Aiko: what was that about?

Naprince: You're wide open!

He charged at her and just like in her vision she had he was about to kick her but this time Aiko sidestepped out the way and punched him in the gut and then kicked him in the face making him step back and lean back.

Naprince: What the hell? She countered that so perfectly. Unlike before she was embracing it. It's like she saw my attack right through me.

Aiko: Wh-Whoa. I...I didn't think that would work.

Naprince: Y-yeah. How did you know I was gonna do that?

Aiko: I...honestly don't know. My head was hurting a bit, and then I saw you kicking me- err. Well more like a vision of you doing that and I kinda knew what to do.

Naprince was amazed and shocked at the same time listening to her explanation on how she predicted his move. He then walked to her and put his hand on her shoulder.

Naprince: My sweet princess. It seems you have found your hidden ability.

Aiko was amazed to hear that. Anyone that is born a Milano, along with the Chakra affinities they have, but their body will develop a hidden ability that only they can do. It can be a curse or a blessing. And Aiko was the only one who didn't have a Hidden Ability until now.

Aiko: Really!? That's Awesome. So...I can like see visions of what is gonna happen. And I can prevent it...or let it flow.

Naprince: It would seem so. Come. Let us all celebrate.

Aiko nodded and jumped on her dad's back and he carried her home happy with this news.

Flashback Ended:

Aiko then opened her eyes as she looked at Naruko with determination and tied her headband tightly as she was ready to go at Naruko. Naruko got into her stance and was ready to pummel Aiko. With the biggest grudge she had on Aiko believing that she personally poisoned Naruto's mind to make her think they are family.

Naruko: Just so you know Aiko. This is nothing personal. I just want to destroy you and get my brother back.

Aiko:.....

Naruko: Got nothing to say huh?

Aiko: Naruko.....Beating me will not make your brother go back to you..... it will only drive him further away.

Naruko: What do you mean?

Aiko: Playing dumb won't save you forever...I know what you did to him.

Naruko: ???

Aiko: But does everyone know of your little secret?

Naruko: SILENCE! YOU KNOW NOTHING OF OUR FAMILY! YOU KIDNAPPED MY BROTHER AND MADE HIM HATE ME! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!

Naruto was in the stands confused not only of what Aiko said to him but what she told Naruko.

Naruto: What secret? And how come Aiko knows of it?

The Proctor coughed and cleared his throat which got the girls to calm down and get ready to fight.

Proctor: Without further ado....Let the next match........ Begin!

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 167 4
REQUESTS OPEN Long ass naruto one shots starring you and your favorite characters! I'll take requests if you want! If I write lemon it'll have a 🍋...
42.1K 479 19
being naruto what if naruto was more like minato in the way he acts and think and what if if he also has his mother's kushina scary anger Naruto uzam...
11.5K 128 18
Minato neglected Naruto after Kushina died from childbirth which swept her away and put a lot of pressure on him. Kakashi started ignoring his little...
1M 28K 36
What if Uzumaki Naruto had a sister? That he never knew she existed. Her name is Minako. A Kunoichi, Jinchūriki and the reincarnation of Uzumaki Mito...