Crystal Hearts (Kimetsu No Ya...

By Silver-Tigress

Naomi Suishou Homura is the only survivor of her family's massacre by a demon. After spending two years train... More

Cast
Character Profile
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Demon Slayer The Movie: Mugen Train, Part 1
Demon Slayer The Movie: Mugen Train, Part 2
Demon Slayer The Movie: Mugen Train, Part 3
Demon Slayer The Movie: Mugen Train, Part 4
Demon Slayer The Movie: Mugen Train, Part 5
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
New Book!!

Chapter 22

275 7 7
By Silver-Tigress

Naomi's P. O. V:

Four months have passed since Kyojurou's death, and during those four months, I'd discovered I was pregnant—with Giyu's child.

Ever since that discovery, Giyu has become even more protective of me. He'd almost argued with Tengen when he came to me about this mission, but Giyu had threatened him into protecting me with his life, otherwise he'd have my newly wedded husband to deal with.

I remember exactly how it happened, and it makes me flushed everytime I do. But neither Giyu nor I could be happier.

"Let me go...!" Naho yells as she's held under Tengen Uzui's left arm, with Aoi thrown over his shoulder. "I said...!"

Tengen says unvaryingly, "You're noisy, so shut up."

I watch with a flat expression as Kiyo begs, "Stop! Please!"

Sumi adds, "Please, let her go!"

Aoi reaches out a hand for me and Kanao, standing silently beside me, and gasps, "K... Kanao! N-Naomi...!"

"Kanao...! Naomi...!" Both Aoi and Naho shout desperately.

I say sternly, causing the white haired man to freeze, "Tengen Uzui, put those girls down this instant! You're being too rough, and I already told you that they're not coming with us on this mission—it's too dangerous."

Getting over his initial fear, Tengen turns his head to look at me as he says, "Awe, come on, Nao! You've got no flare at all! We need these girls! It took me a whole lot of convincing to get Tomioka to let you to come with me."

"And that's why we don't need these girls. Put them down, now!" I say, my voice beginning to rise, but I see more fear enter his gaze. The other girls gaze nervously at us. Even Tengen starts getting nervous by my death glare.

"What are you doing to those girls?! Let them go!" A male voice screams, causing us to whirl around. Tanjiro stands before us, taking in the sight of the Sound Hashira holding the two girls.

Naho cries, "Kidnapper! Help us!!"

Tengen hisses in annoyance, "You little brat!"

Just then, Tanjiro appears above Tengen and pulls his head back. I watch in anticipation as Tanjiro thrusts his head forwards, aiming to head hurt Tengen. However, with his ninja speed, the Sound Hashira was able to avoid the head butt, causing Tanjiro to connect his forehead with the stones.

"Are you okay?!" I gasp, my pink/purple eyes widening, as Kiyo runs up to him.

"Yeah!" Tanjiro says assuringly.

"Idiot!" Tengen mocks, causing all of us to whip our heads to the roof, where he's crouching with Aoi and Naho. "I am Tengen Uzui, a former ninja. I'm well known in that world. Do you think I'd let you hit me with a snotty head butt?!"

Kiyo demands, "Let go of Aoi and Naho, you kidnapper!"

"Yeah, yeah!!" Tanjiro chimes. "What's the big idea?!"

"Pervert!" Sumi exclaims.

"Why you...! Grrr! You talking to me?!" Tengen growls angrily. "I'm your superior officer! Imma Hashira, you jerk!"

"I don't recognise you as a Hashira! Hmph!" Tanjiro huffs.

This just infuriates the Sound Hashira further. "Don't you "Hmph!" me!! So what if you don't recognise me?! You're just an underling! Has your brain exploded?! I need a Corps member for a mission, so I'm taking her! She isn't a Tsukugo, so I don't need Kocho's permission!"

I say with a dark expression, a sly smirk on my lips, "No, but I'm pretty sure Shinobu-chan would be pissed if she learned from a certain someone that you were harassing her assistants."

I cackle as Tengen starts sweat dropping profusely. "You... You wouldn't really betray me now, would you, Nao?" He pouts when my expression doesn't change. "Traitor!"

Kiyo screams, "Naho isn't a Corps member! She isn't wearing a Corps uniform, is she?!"

Tengen says simply, "Then I don't need her." He then proceeeds to toss the young girl to the ground. Tanjiro gasps and manages to catch her.

"Tengen! That was uncalled for!" I snap with a glare at him.

"Waaahhh! He dropped me!" Naho cries as she clutches onto Tanjiro.

Tengen states, "For now, I'm taking her on a mission. She doesn't look useful, but she's basically a Corps member."

I snap back, "People have different needs and abilities! You can't just use them as you like with no regard for them at all! Let Aoi go!"

"Tepid! You're lukewarm," Tengen says. "The Demon Slayer Corps is getting weaker because of newcomers like him."

Tanjiro volunteers, "Take me! I'll go in place of Aoi!"

I blink my eyes as Zenitsu suddenly appears on the roof behind Tengen, and Inosuke appears on his other side, in a crouching position.

"I just got back, but I'm not tired! I don't mind going either!" Inosuke announces.

"Let go of Aoi, you! Grrrrrr!" Zenitsu demands even as he trembles in fear. "Even if you're a muscle-bound monster, I won't retreat one step!"

I'm not so sure that one is quite ready...

Tengen eyes the two as they remain on either side of him, Zenitsu trembling, and Inosuke readying his stance to attack. I gaze around from the boys on the roof to Tanjiro shielding the other girls with his arms spread, just as frightened as his friends.

Well, this could get ugly...

"... Whatever. You guys, come with me," Tengen says after a long moment of silence, causing the tension in the air to die down.

Surprised, Tanjiro utters, "He sure caved quickly."

"But you guys better not let me down!" Tengen tells them, spanking the blue eyed girl's ass, causing her to let out a yelp of surprise.

"Hey!"

Tengen finally sets her on the ground and we leave with Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke.

Inosuke questions, "So? Where are we going?" He, Tanjiro and Zenitsu walk behind us as I walk next to the Sound Hashira.

The Uzui answers, "The flashiest place in Japan, steeped lust and avarice." The boys gaze at him in immense curiosity. Tengen and I glance back at them, a smile on his lips. "A place where demons dwell."

                       🗡🗡🗡

"Alright! I am a god! And you guys are trash! First, get that into your heads! Drill it in there!" Tengen tells the three Mizunotos. "If I say be a dog, you act like a dog! If I say be a monkey, you act like a monkey!! First and foremost, you must please us! Now and scrape and avert your eyes! You toadies are mine, body and soul! I'll say it again... I am a god!"

Here, Tengen strikes a pose as the others and I stare at him, a deadpan expression on my features. Why did I agree to come with him again...?

Tanjiro raises his hand like he's in a classroom, and asks curiously, "What exactly are you the god of?"

Tengen says in satisfaction as he crosses his arms, "Good question. You've got promise." Zenitsu deadpans. "I'm the God of Glam and Flash! The God of Festivals!"

Inosuke says, the backs of his hands on his hips, "And I'm the God of the Mountain. Greetings, God of Festivals!"

Tengen utters in confusion, "What're you talking about? You're weird." I face palm, groaning at their stupidity. I sweat drop when I see Inosuke gazing up at us with steam wafting from his boat nostrils. "Creepy. On the way to the Hanamachi—" A hanamachi is an entertainment district— "there is a Wisteria House. We'll make our preparations there. Follow me."

With that, I take off with Tengen at the same speed, and eventually hear Tanjiro, Inosuke and Zenitsu catch up, muttering amongst themselves.

We soon reach the Wisteria House and Tengen gets things organised.

He explains to us, "Once in the Entertainment District, I'll gather information on the demon, while you... keep your eyes open for women I can marry."

As the rest of us stuff our faces, Zenitsu exclaims loudly, "That's absurd!!"

"Huh?" Utters Tengen as he blinks his eyes at the blonde, who gets right in his face.

"The Demon Slayer Corps isn't a matchmaking service!"

"Listen, you're wrong—!" Tengen goes to say but is cut off by Zenitsu.

"No, you listen to me! I get that a weirdo like you must have a lot of trouble with the ladies... but... don't use members of the Corps to find yourself a wife!"

Tengen explodes, "You idiot!! My wives snuck into this Entertainment District and have been gathering information about the demon here! I'm going in because their communications suddenly stopped!"

I sip my jasmine tea as I watch the scenes unfold before me.

With a flat, deadpan expression on his face, Zenitsu asks, "Is that the weird fantasy you tell yourself?"

"You snot nosed brat!" Snaps Tengen. He checks a stack of paper at the blonde. "Here! These are letters they sent by crow!"

"Gyaaahhh!!"

I blink my eyes as Tanjiro says in astonishment, "So many! She must write very quickly."

Tanjiro and I read through the letters.

"You dolt. I have three wives. That's two more than Tomioka." Tengen throws me a cocky smirk to which I roll my eyes at.

This stuns everyone but me.

"Th-Three wives?! Th-Three?! Y-You?!" Zenitsu cries. How can you have three wives?! Give me a break! And what's this about Tomioka having a wife?! Who is she?!"

Zenitsu's eyes bug in their sockets when Tengen suddenly lunges forwards and rams his hand powerfully into the boy's stomach. "You got a problem with that?!" Tengen asks with a dark look. "And Naomi married Tomioka in secret awhile back, after finding out she's pregnant."

They all gape at me.

Tanjiro says with a smile, "Congratulations, Naomi!"

"Thank you, Tanjiro."

He asks, looking up at the white haired man, "U-Uhm... these letters, they keep reminding you not to stand out when you arrive. What are we gonna do?"

Tengen says simply, "Use disguises, of course. It's boring and plain, but.... I have to get you in there for your mission. I thought the Entertainment District would be the perfect place for demons to hide... but when I snuck in as a customer, I couldn't find any leads. But my three wives are outstanding kunoichi—female ninja... so I sent them in, but not as customers.

"We've narrowed it down to three establishments... So you'll go there and look for my wives. Suma, at House Tokito... Makio at House Ogimoto... and Hinatsuru at House Kyogoku."

Inosuke feels the need to ask, "What if your wives are already dead?" This warns him a punch to the stomach as well.

"We brought the things you'll need," Says a man at the door, another man and woman with him carrying boxes.

Sitting back, Tengen utters, "Thanks."

We then set to work in putting our disguises together, as Oiran, the highest rank in an Entertainment District.

"Now, Nao, if you will," Tengen says as he gestures to me.

I nod and open the jar while picking up a brush. "Okay, Tanjiro-kun! You're up first!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 969 15
An alternate story of Demon Slayer in which the Water Pillar wasn't late to save the Kamado Family, but something isn't right.. Unconscious in the sn...
493K 10.9K 35
- a story where the earth and water pillar fall in love . . . giyuu x oc
123K 3K 12
This is a sick/injured Giyuu fic inspired by others like this. Inspired by many fanfictions mostly the ones that had a very Sad Giyuu. Tomioka Giyuu...
189K 7.5K 21
He remembered the day he first saw her. She was breathtaking. He felt as if his worries were all gone. It was as if he was living in a peaceful world...