Moon Princess

By Angel_nandu

" You can't escape from me Babygirl and if you don't want me, I will hunt you as an animal I am " he said whi... More

A/N POV
Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148 (The end)

33

1.9K 65 2
By Angel_nandu

~ Amaris Laurier Pov ~

I heard loud shouts from the office before I shrugged and walked towards the kitchen. I am thankful for Spade as he is taking care of Angelina. And then there is Samuel who is ignoring me. Like, seriously he thinks silent treatment is going to help him. it's almost 6:00 Pm, so I started to cook with the Omegas and maids.

" Mam, why are you doing all these? We will do all this work. " One of the maids said as she was about to take the knife away from me.

" Iam bored aunty, I don't have any work beside this. So, let me. " I said out gently. I will become fat if I sit in my room like this.

We completed all the food while chatting and gossiping. The maids started to take the dishes to the dining room. I took a tray and placed two plates with food and two glasses of juice. I took the tray and started to walk towards Angelina room. The room was in mess. I Shaked my head and entered the room.

" Angel, let's have our dinner " I said to Angelina who was watching a movie in Tv. She saw me and nodded before concentrating on Tv.

I went towards her and sat on the couch before taking the spoon from her plate and feeding her. In middle I took some spoons and we both completed our Lunch. I kept the tray on the tea-pie itself and switched off the Tv.

Angelina groaned and I chuckled before taking her to the bathroom. I did her business before taking her to the bed. As I came towards the room the room was super clean. I guess a made come here and cleaned it. I took Angel to the bed, listening her gibberish talks. She spoke until she closed her eyes and as she slept, I went to my room and sat in the balcony swing.

I watched then night sky, which is a sight to see. The moon rays fell on me as I felt a warmth of a mother, and the stars twinkled in the sky giving the beauty to the black night. Breeze blew gently on my skin as I felt refreshed all of a sudden.

I turned around as I heard the click of the door. I stood up and walked inside my room to see who is that uninvited guest. Then I saw him who walked stumbling without taking any support.

I rushed towards him and held his hand and his back to support him.

" Mate is this you. " He said and then I saw his eyes, his blue eyes turned black which means his wolf is in the control of this body.

If Samuel was there in the place of his wolf, I would have kicked him. But I am talking with his wolf, so I have to act or be myself with him. Animals are far more obsessive than Humans.

" Yes Mate, I am Amaris " I said while I was about to take him to the bed. But this wolf didn't give me the chance and hugged me tightly.

" Mate, I miss you and I want you mate, don't leave me, Okay. " He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist holding me tightly. He even lifted me while placing his other hand under my left leg. And I have no option but to wrap my legs around his waist.

I lifted my head and saw him taking me to the bed. We just stared at each other as he took me towards the bed. He placed me gently on the bed before hovering over me.

" Mate " He called out while looking at me with a sad pout.

" Hmm " I hummed out while brushing one of his hair strands.

" Don't leave me " He said as his breath hit my skin giving me shivers.

" I will not " I said as I was in a trance, and he smiled as his dimples popped up. This was the first time I saw his smile. He never smiled, except smirking showing off his arrogance.

" I love you so much " He said as he hugged my body showing his face in my neck. And I laid there while he was on top of me. I closed my eyes as his breathe hit my skin so closely and his lips slightly touched my skin.

I stiffened when his lips started to move. His lips furiously moved throughout my neck, I suppressed my moans as his lips started to move from there to my face and I moaned as he nibbled my ear.

He looked up and saw my face, he kissed my forehead, and then my nose, and then my cheeks, he kept his lips on my cheeks deepening there for a second while caressing my waist with his hands, and the other with my hair.

He removed his lips from my cheeks and held an eye contact with me, his eyes travelled down on my lips. He slowly started to lean down and when our lips were about to touch. He lost his consciousness, and I woke up from my trance.

Wait? What am I doing?

His face straightly on my chest and slept then and there leaving me all hot. I pushed him but this guy didn't even budge and slept on me hugging me. I used Bella force and pushed him slightly for which he moved and fell on the bed.

I sat on the bed and took deep breaths and tried to stop my racing heart. And then I saw him who was sleeping peacefully without any frown on his face or that ugly smirk which I hate the most.

I sat on my knees on the bed before placing the pillow under his head, I removed the chain from his neck and then I slowly started to open his shirt buttons. Nothing is happening here; I am just trying to take of his shirt so he can sleep comfortably.

And then my eyes fell on his belt. With my shaky hand I started to remove his belt. I did slowly so I couldn't touch any of his parts. I took all those and kept on the tea-pie. And then I removed his shoes and socks. And placed it in the closet.

I switched on the Ac and covered him in blanket, I was about to go to my side so I can sleep. But stopped when a hand tugged my hand, as I turned around, he pulled me strongly making me fell in his arms. I struggled to get up but stopped when he said,

" Stop squirming mate, or we will start which is still pending " He whispered as he brought me closer towards him. And I stopped squirming and started to close my eyes as he caressed my hair and petted me.

Third person Pov: -

As Amaris slept, Samuel opened his eyes as he watched her sleepy state.

" I will never let any fucker touch you and take you away from me. I will kill whoever comes between us " He whispered in her ear even though he knows she couldn't hear him.

" You are mine and I will never let you escape from me " He said and kept his head on her chest and snuggled in between her boobs before closing his eyes as he felt Amaris hand in his hair. He held her tight in his hold. Afraid that someone is going to take her away from him.

For the first time in his life, he was scared.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

533 92 13
Autumn- I am not wolfless but my silver wolf needs my mate to unlock its potential. I'd been mateless for years until the fight that suddenly erupted...
222K 6.3K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
189K 10.1K 32
Zane Hendricks is the youngest Alpha to have ever created a pack at the age of sixteen and has grown quite the reputation throughout the years as a f...
426K 9.6K 35
SK is the most feared Gangleader and alpha's daughter in the world.her father Alpha Hernandez is the most feared alpha in the world. If there is one...