Ultraman Trigger

بواسطة IraGalgs

Note: This is based on "Ultraman Trigger; New Generation Tiga". I don't OWN the Characters used in this Story... المزيد

Synopsis and Characters
Connection with the Light
First Day as an Ultra-Student
Leap to the Future
Exploring Shibuya District
The Ultra-Ancient Light and Darkness
Visiting the Prestigious High School
For Smiles
"Ako's Promis"
"The 10 Minute Demon"
Inter Universe
The Propagating Invasion
"The Wings of That Day"
"Wavering Heart"
"The Encounter of Light and Darkness"
"The 30-Million-Year Miracle"
"Back Home and The Ship"
"Exchange Student for two weeks?!"
"The Marked Kanan: Detective Ako's Case File"
"Showtime at Yuigaoka!"
"The Golden Threat"
"Operation Dragon!"
"Sneering Destruction"
"Raging Feast"
"The Scarlet School President"
"Is this Even Smile Operation?"
"What truly makes a Savior?"
"Last day as an Exchange Student"
"Beach Day! Or is it?!"
"The Blue One Comes With the Lightning"
"Operation Tsukinomori!"
"A Pastelic Problem?!"
"Demons Rampage Again and the Dark Truth"
"The Last Game and Hina's True Power"
"My Friends"
"The Ruler of Shadows vs To the ones who have and believe in Smiles."
Afterword by the Author.
"Announcement"
A New Book about Decker Announcement!

"Mech Scramble!"

112 3 1
بواسطة IraGalgs

(3rd POV)
Yukina: If we add those up...

Rinko: Sayo-san and Hina-san were...

Lisa: The two of you we're one.

Sayo: We were...

Hina: One...?

Mrs. Hikawa: Yes.
-
Everyone, except for Mrs. Hikawa in the room we're shocked after they released their own conversation and conclusion. No one expected the conclusion. Mrs. Hikawa then smile to Sayo and Hina.
-
Mrs. Hikawa: I and your father knew that the both of you are going to leave us someday. I and your father are prepared.

Sayo and Hina: Mama...

Mrs. Hikawa: Sayo, you may be the reincarnation of light, and Hina, you may be the reincarnation of darkness, but both of us will be still my two precious daughters.

Sayo and Hina: ...mama...

Mrs. Hikawa: I believe in you both and also your friends believe in both of you too.
-
Sayo and Hina then proceeded to hug their mother. They were about to cry but their mother stopped them.
-
Mrs. Hikawa: Hey, don't cry! Where did my sayings go when the two of you were little? Smile, smile!

Sayo and Hina: Hehe.
-
After the deep conversation that occurred in the command center, Mrs. Hikawa left the ship for her early morning flight back to Italy. As the night goes along, everyone was talking about random things and suddenly Ako pitches an idea. That idea was a double date in the morning of tomorrow. Immediately Rinko agreed and also Tomoe, as for the twins they talked a little bit before they approved to join. As for Lisa and Yukina, they have other agendas to do in the morning, and in the afternoon they have to visit a vet for Roselyn. All of them agreed on the plans for tomorrow, so they immediately call it a day.

Meanwhile, back in the ruins of Numazu. A particular figure was exiting out of the said area. That figure was badly in pain after what happened just moments ago. The figure that was talked about was no other than Hudram, one of the remaining dark giants in existence.
-
Hudram: Screw that girl!

...

Hudram: I will eventually get her and everyone!!! Argh!!
-
Out of nowhere, someone fired and burst through his body leaving a double pain in his body. So, he turned around and it was Carmeara in her human form.
-
Hudram: Carmeara?!?! Argk!

Carmeara: You FOOL! You'll pay for that!!

Hudram: Carmeara...!

Carmeara: Getting free was quite the ordeal!

Hudram: Argk!

Carmeara: That looks painful! Let me end it for you!!

Hudram: Ahhh!!!

...

Hudram: It can't end here!! Ahhh!!!
-
The dark magic that Carmeara has, ended the life of Hudram for good. After he died, Carmeara absorbs all of the dark energy that Hudram left. After absorbing it, Carmeara feels more powerful than before.
-
Carmeara: Disgusting.

...

Carmeara: But I'll use your darkness for you.

...

Carmeara: Hahaha!!!!
-
Carmeara then walks away from the area and vanished into thin air. Meanwhile, in the depths of the ocean floor, Darrgon manages to break off from the trap. Then He questioned himself about the recent betrayal that happened.
-
Darrgon: Why...
-
As time moves along smoothly, the sun was about to rise up behind Mount Fuji. In Nursedessei, almost everyone woke up today except for Yukina, she was still sleeping because of exhaustion after playing with Roselyn last night. The Hikawa twins, the Udagawa sisters, and Rinko Shirokane are getting ready for their plans. As for Lisa Imai, she is in charge of house mode. When the five people did finish preparing, Lisa invited them to eat breakfast first, and after Lisa bid farewell to them. After the five people left Nursedessei, Lisa headed toward her room. Once she entered, Lisa still sees that Yukina was still asleep on the bed.
-
Lisa: Fufu. This tempting.

...

Lisa: Fine, I will sleep again. Besides, our appointment with the vet is still later in the afternoon.
-
Lisa jumps into the bed and sleeps again while hugging Yukina from behind. At the same time, their cat, Roselyn jumps on top of the two gently and also fell asleep.

Time moves along and the Hikawa twins, the Udagawa sisters, and Rinko made it to the first location of their agenda, which is the newly opened aquarium park in Odaiba, part of Tokyo.
-
Ako: Here we are!

Sayo: Oh. This is the park that I've heard from many students.

Hina: Hohoho. Aya-chan was planning to visit this place first from the rest of us. Hehe, time to take a picture and sent it to her!

Rinko: Ako-chan, this aquarium park is the most expensive park around Tokyo.

Tomoe: I heard that as well! How the hell did you get us in with the five of us?!

Ako: Hehe. I have still money in my bank account!

Sayo and Hina: Rich...

Rinko: Hehe.

Tomoe: God...

...

Ako: Oy! Don't just remain quiet! Come, let's get our tickets that I booked online yesterday so that we can get inside immediately!
-
Ako takes the lead and the rest followed her. All of them walked towards the ticket counters and lined up behind their people. Once they reached the counter, there was a familiar face greeted them.
-
????: Good Morning! Welcome to... Oh! Buno!

Ako: Emma-sempai?!

Emma: The one and only!

Tomoe: You work here?

Emma: Yep! Part-time!

Hina: Thats cool!

Emma: So, what can I get you guys?

Ako: We have a booking for today under my name.

Emma: Okay. Just hold on a sec.
-
Emma Verde processes their tickets and gives them. After, the five give Emma goodbye and head inside the aquarium park. Once they are inside, everyone decided to split up and all of them agreed to meet again for around an hour. Ako and Rinko head off first and then followed by the twins and Tomoe in the other direction.

As the trio walked along, they just did a casual chat conversation and took pictures. Suddenly, while Tomoe is taking pictures of some aquatic animals on the tanks, Sayo and Hina glimpse something in the corner of their eyes. When they turned, nothing was there.
-
Sayo: Did you see that?

Hina: Yeah.

Tomoe: Hm? What did you guys see?

Sayo: Someone standing right in the corner of our eyes.

Hina: Once we turned around, that someone is gone in an instant.

Tomoe: What is that "someone" look like?

Sayo: I didn't see it properly.

Hina: Me too.

Tomoe: That's strange. Well then, if that "someone" shows up, we can catch it.
-
The three continue their relaxing time. As the time moves along and the time to meet up again is coming close, the twins and Tomoe head back to the entrance where they will meet Ako and Rinko. Once they made it to the entrance area, Ako and Rinko were already there.
-
Ako: Sis!

Tomoe: Did you guys wait for us?

Rinko: Nah. We just got here.

Sayo: Now, where are we going next?

...

Sayo: Actually, I am hungry for some reason.

Hina: Me too!

Ako: Actually, thats our next agenda is to conclude the morning. I have a special place that I reserved just here in Odaiba! Also, it has Fires!

Sayo: F-Fries?!

Hina: Yey!

Tomoe: What are waiting for? Let's go!
-
The five of them left the aquarium park and headed straight to the place that Ako said. When they arrived there, all of them went inside the said place to take their early lunch. As almost an hour passed by, someone was looking above one of the rooftops on the neighboring buildings, it was Carmeara who was freshly terminated Hudram.
-
Carmeara: They are here. Perfect.

...

Carmeara: Time to mess them up with this! Haha!
-
Carmeara vanishes and the five of them exited the restaurant.
-
Hina: That was nice!

Rinko: It sure was!

Ako: Now, we should head back, Yukina-san and Lisa-nee will get pissed on us.

Sayo: We still have time. We just need to walk slowly, I am still full.

Tomoe: You really ordered a pile of fries that Hina-chan even cant finished but you can...

Sayo: Sorry, I can't control my carvings anymore.

Hina: Haha! Sadly I have a small appetite today! If I haven't, I can ea-...
-
Everyone immediately shuts their mouth out after hearing a loud explosion right behind them. So, all of them turned around to see what it was and their eye were widen at what all of them see. They all see a giant that is somewhat of a mech in the distance. Also, that Mech Giant has red glowing eyes.
-
Sayo: What the hell?!

Rinko: A Mech of some sort...

Ako: Never seen that before! I am sure it hasn't been recorded in the past!

Tomoe: I can confirm that!

Sayo: I can't fight. Still full...

Rinko: I cant contact Yukina-san or Lisa-san.

Ako: Probably they are sleeping again.

Hina: Let me handle it!

"Trigger Dark!"

"Boot up! Dark Zeperion!"

Hina: Let's go! Trigger!!
-
Hina transforms into Trigger Dark and immediately jumps into the scene and started to fight the mysterious mech. At the same time, people are running away from the general area as fast as possible.
-
Sayo: Thank god no one saw that. Hina should pay attention next time.

Tomoe: True on that...

????: Fufu. We saw that.

Rinko: That voice...
-
Sayo, Tomoe, Rinko, and Ako turn around their back and see that it was Moca, with her is Ran Mitake.
-
Tomoe: Moca?!

Moca: The one and only goddess Moca-chan!

Ran: Don't forget about me.

Sayo: I guess you guys know it now.

Ran: Actually...

Moca: Hina-chan told the whole group chat last night.

...

Sayo, Tomoe, Ako, and Rinko: What the hell?!?!

Ran: You Guys didn't know?

Sayo: Yeah... we immediately dozed off last night.

Rinko: Totally. We were drained to the brink because of the mess that we got into.

Ran: We should guide these people that are panicking.

Sayo: Good idea.
-
Everyone started to guide the people in the general area who were panicking. Meanwhile, Hina was beating up the mech as fast as possible. But for some reason, the mech was unbeatable and made her back off for a bit.
-
Hina(Trigger Dark): This mech of some sort is tuff!
-
Then Hina tried something. She charges her beam and fired it directly into the middle of the Mech. After the fire, the mech was still standing with no scratches.
-
Sayo: Oh no...

Ran: Hina-san's Beam didn't do anything!
-
Hina on the other hand has another solution to try.
-
Hina(Trigger Dark): There is one more option left!

...

Hina(Trigger Dark): Thank god I still have my sis Glitter Key.

"Boot Up! Glitter Zeperion!"

Hina(Trigger Dark): TAKE THIS!
-
Hina fired the beam created by the light and darkness. Once it hits the mech, an explosion followed. When the dust of clouds faded, the mech was still standing with no damage whatsoever.
-
Hina(Trigger Dark): Impossible!
-
Hina was really exhausted. Then her color timer started to blink red. Meanwhile, Sayo and the rest we're still speechless about the mech.
-
Sayo: This is much stronger than the robot that I fought in Numazu...

Tomoe: This is bad...
-
Then, Hina was about to attack once again but she was interrupted by something. That something was a rocket that flew past her and hits the mech. As usual, the mech didn't get a scratch but for some reason, it stopped moving and the mech's eyes turns off.
-
Hina(Trigger Dark): What the?!

Ako: Eh?!

...

Everyone: That's...

...

Everyone: Michelle Robot!!
-
It was really Michelle Robot. Michelle Robot then stands beside Hina and started to talk to her but the voice was not Kokoro.
-
????: I know you can understand me. Just stay back and let me scan that mech for you so that we can create tactics to destroy it.
-
After that saying, the Michelle Robot immediately rushed toward the mech and started scanning before the mech woke up.
-
Hina(Trigger Dark): That voice sounds familiar...
-
Just seconds passed by and the scan was completed. Michelle Robot backs off and the mech wakes up once again, but instead of fighting, the mech vanished into a wormhole. Suddenly, the Michelle Robot flies off to the distance leaving Hina behind. As for Hina, she changes back into her human self. Then, she lost her balance but thankfully Tomoe manage to catch her before it was too late.
-
Tomoe: That was close!

Sayo: Hina are you okay?!

Hina: I am fine sis, it's just really exhausting. Now I know how you feel.

Sayo: How about yesterday?

Hina: You know my adrenaline is pumping yesterday! I didn't feel tired at all!

Ako: Seems logical to me!

????: Excuse us.

Sayo and the rest: Huh?
-
Sayo, Hina, Tomoe, Ako, Rinko, Ran, and Moca heard a voice behind them. So they turned and all of them see three tuxedo women, probably girl bodyguards.
-
Ran: What do you need?

Bodyguard: We were summoned by Ms. Kyoko to pick you guys up. Please follow us to the limousine.

Sayo: O-Okay...
-
The seven of them followed the three bodyguards to the limousine and eventually boarded the said vehicle. Then the limousine eventually started to move and headed somewhere. As for Sayo, she thinks that she knows where they are heading and that's Kokoro's Mansion.

After twenty minutes of travel, the limousine stop, and all of them looked outside Sayo was right, they are in Kokoro's Mansion. All of them exited the limousine and the bodyguards guided them to the massive living room. Then they were asked to sit down for a while.
-
Bodyguard: Please wait here. Ms. Kokoro will be entertaining you all.

...

Ran: The guards left.

Moca: Fufu. Time to eat this bread that I bought!

...

Sayo: Rinko-san, can you call or message Lisa-san that we will be taking a long turn.

Rinko: O-Okay, I will try.
-
Rinko tried to call Lisa but didn't pick up the call thus she instead sends a message. After sending the message, Kokoro showed up not by herself, Kokoro was with Misaki. Then they joined Sayo and the rest sitting down.
-
Kokoro: HELLO!

Sayo: You are energetic today.

Hina: Yeah, what's the reason?

Kokoro: We have good news!

Misaki: But first.

Sayo: Huh?

Misaki: We followed you guys yesterday...

...

Sayo, Hina, Tomoe, Rinko, and Ako: WHAT?!?!

...
Moca: They didn't invite us!

Tomoe: Oy! It was a sudden movement! We didn't expect it!

...

Sayo: You saw...

Misaki: Everything? Yes. But then, an old lady caught us after exiting that dang portal! It's all Kokoro's idea!

Kokoro: Hehe.

Sayo: So you guys know that...

Kokoro: Yep!

Misaki: We will not tell anyone. Because that lady told us.

Tomoe: Who is that lady?

Rinko: Probably Kokoro-san and Misaki-san. is talking about Ms. Shibuya.

Sayo: Probably thats why she left in advance.

Hina: Anyways, tell us about that Michelle robot!

Moca: Fufu. This story will be interesting.

Kokoro: Okay!
-
Kokoro and Misaki tell the reason why they have created the Michelle Robot. After telling, they proceeded to the main topic of the sudden meeting.

Misaki: Now, the main agenda. We know now how to destroy the mech when that thing appears again.

Sayo: Thats a piece of good news. So what are the weakness and maybe the plans for this operation?

Kokoro: There is one requirement before we can proceed...

Ako: What is it?

Misaki: This operation requires three ultra powers.

Sayo: Hina and I can do it. But the other one is a problem.

Ran: How about Setsuna?

Rinko: She is not around. According to her Twitter, she's in Sapporo.

Misaki: It is not necessary to be "physical". If someone has a "something" that has the power of ultra and fires it as a beam, that is fine.

Hina: Hmm...

...

Hina: I have something!

Sayo: What is it then?
-
Hina took out something in her pockets.
-
Sayo: Thats...

Hina: Ribut-kun's Hyper Key! We can use this!

Sayo: Not a bad idea.

Rinko: Who will use that?
-
Sayo and Hina then look at Tomoe.
-
Ako: Fufu. I know who will do the job.

Moca: Fufu. Tomoe-chan, her princesses chose you.

Tomoe: Oy! Me?! Are you sure?!

Sayo: We're sure. We can trust you.

Hina: Correct!

Tomoe: Let me guess, I can't say no to this?

Sayo and Hina: Correct.

Tomoe: Fine. I will take it.

Misaki: Good! We need to talk about the plans now. We are detecting massive energy in Odaiba again. Possible the mech is coming back soon.
-
Everyone in the room immediately plans their attacks. After, all of them went to their stations. Ran, Moca, Rinko, Ako, and Tomoe head back to Nursedessei. Kokoro and Misaki proceeded to the underground laboratory on Kokoro's Mansion and prepared the Michelle Robot. As for the twins, they immediately headed back to Odaiba to prepare.

The plan that they arranged based on Misaki's sayings, all of the powers of the three ultras will focus on one particular area of the mech, and thats the head. The third power of ultra will be executed through the Maxima Shinny Cannon by no other than Tomoe herself and assisted by her younger sister, Ako, also Ran, and Moca.

The first step of this operation is, Hina will use the power of the Gargorgon Hyper key to partially petrify the mech. Next, all of the three ultra powers fired towards the head of the mech while Michelle Robot, controlled by Misaki via remote control fired from behind.

As the time comes closer, Tomoe and the rest made it back into Nursedessei. When they reached the command center, they were greeted by Lisa and Yukina.
-
Yukina: Ah, Tomoe-san and...

...

Yukina: Oh, Ran-san and Moca-san, shocking to see you both here.

Moca: Woohoo! Hello!

Ran: Hello.

Lisa: What are you guys doing here?

Moca: Helping out!

Yukina: For what?

Rinko: They will assist Tomoe-san with this upcoming operation.

Lisa: Well then, we will go off now, we're almost late on the appointment that Yukina and I schedule for the vet.
-
Lisa and Yukina, with Roselyn in her hands, exited the command room and left Nursedessei through the autopiloted shuttle. Then, Tomoe, Ako, Rinko, Moca, and Ran prepared the ship and transform into battle mode. Once completed, Tomoe looks at the hyper key that Hina gave her.
-
Tomoe: We're ready!

Ako: All stable!

Rinko: Falcon is now ready in case of unknown circumstances.

Ran: Now, the waiting game.

Moca: You spoke too soon Ran-chan.

Ako: A massive energy reading detected!
-
Meanwhile, back in the Odaiba area, Sayo and Hina are just standing, and they are ready. As for Michelle Robot, she is ready and standing by.
-
Sayo: I feel disturbed by something.

Hina: Fufu. I feel the same thing.

...

Tomoe(Coms): Guys, energy reading is spiking. The mech is going to appear again.

Misaki(Coms): Roger.

Sayo: Thanks for letting us know.

...

Sayo: Ready?

Hina: I am always ready sis! But first, here, I give you back your Glitter key.

Sayo: Thanks, going to transform to this form directly.
-
Hina gives back the glitter key to Sayo.
-
Sayo: Let's do this!

"Glitter Trigger Eternity!"

"Trigger Dark!"

Sayo and Hina: Trigger!!!
-
The two twins transform into their respective types. At the same time, the mech started to glide down from the sky slowly. That window of opportunity gives Sayo the to summon both of her weapons, the Glitter Blade and Circle Arms.
-
Sayo(Trigger): Here, use my Circle Arms.

Hina(Trigger Dark): Really?! Thank you!
-
Sayo gives her Circle Arms to Hina. Once Hina has her hands on it, she changes it into the Sky Arrow position.
-
"Sky Arrow!"

Hina(Trigger Dark): Well then, let the operation commence!

"Maximum Boot Up! Gargorgon!

"Gargorgon Arrow Strike!"

Hina(Trigger Dark): Take this!!!
-
Hina then fired the arrow with a petrified spell into the feet of the mech. After the arrow landed, the Mech's feet turns into petrified stone.
-
Sayo(Trigger): Nice one Hina!

Hina(Trigger Dark): Hehe! Thanks, sis!
-
After the mech foot was petrified, Misaki gives a go signal. Because of that, Tomoe loaded up the Maxima Cannon.
-
"Ultraman Ribut!"

Tomoe: Maxima Gelaxium! Standby!

"Boot up! Gelaxium!"

...

Everyone: FIRE!!!!
-
Everyone fired their beam at the mech. After, the mech was successfully destroyed. Misaki waves goodbye and the twins return to their human selves and headed back to Nursedessei.
-
????: Hahaha! That was just an experiment.
-
It was Carmeara, she just laughed and vanished into thin air.

(To be continued)

-

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

105K 3.2K 86
Y/N, upon death, is isekai'd into an anime. Thinking they would wake up with great powers, Y/N is stunned to realize that they were reborn as the mai...
58.3K 1K 37
The story we've all been waiting for, the final chapter. The last installment in the DDLC Trilogy...well I guess it's not a trilogy anymore. Nonethel...
29.9K 4.1K 40
˚✧ Protagonist˚✧ Gemini Kleverron "ជេមមីណាយ ឃ្លេវវើរ៉នន៍" ♡ Fourth Sydenzverd "ហ្វូត សាយឌេនវើត" /////// •Hate to love💅🏻?????
19.1K 271 22
Oneshots of the bang dream girls going yandere for you, the reader!