Ultraman Trigger

By IraGalgs

Note: This is based on "Ultraman Trigger; New Generation Tiga". I don't OWN the Characters used in this Story... More

Synopsis and Characters
Connection with the Light
First Day as an Ultra-Student
Leap to the Future
Exploring Shibuya District
The Ultra-Ancient Light and Darkness
Visiting the Prestigious High School
For Smiles
"Ako's Promis"
"The 10 Minute Demon"
Inter Universe
The Propagating Invasion
"The Wings of That Day"
"Wavering Heart"
"The Encounter of Light and Darkness"
"The 30-Million-Year Miracle"
"Back Home and The Ship"
"Exchange Student for two weeks?!"
"The Marked Kanan: Detective Ako's Case File"
"Showtime at Yuigaoka!"
"The Golden Threat"
"Operation Dragon!"
"Sneering Destruction"
"Raging Feast"
"The Scarlet School President"
"Is this Even Smile Operation?"
"What truly makes a Savior?"
"Beach Day! Or is it?!"
"The Blue One Comes With the Lightning"
"Operation Tsukinomori!"
"A Pastelic Problem?!"
"Demons Rampage Again and the Dark Truth"
"The Last Game and Hina's True Power"
"Mech Scramble!"
"My Friends"
"The Ruler of Shadows vs To the ones who have and believe in Smiles."
Afterword by the Author.
"Announcement"
A New Book about Decker Announcement!

"Last day as an Exchange Student"

130 3 0
By IraGalgs

(3rd POV)
It is now the last day of the weekday, Friday. It was quiet since the events that happened. Everyone on the ship is getting up early because it was their last day as an exchange student in Nijigasaki. After doing their usual morning routine like taking a bath, eating breakfast, etc., everyone heads to Nijigasaki, and Mari Ohara is heading to work. The only one remaining inside the ship is Kanan Matsuura.
-
Kanan: I should get a job somehow...
-
As everyone started to part ways for the day, the third years were greeted by another fellow third year, it was Karin Asaka, Emma Verde, Kanata Kone, and Mia Taylor.
-
Emma: Good Morning!!

Yukina: Good Morning, Emma-san.

Karin: Perfect timing. Mia has something to say.

Sayo: Hmm?

Hina: Bopping! What is it?!

...

Mia: Today is my birthday. I have already arranged a party at my residence tonight. All of you are invited.

Lisa: That would be wonderful!

Sayo: Sounds nice. We will tell the others for sure.

Mia: Great! See you later then. I am going to give the address during club times.

Yukina: Very well. It is almost time for class. We should get going.
-
Everyone begins heading towards their respective classroom. As everyone reached their rooms, the school bell right. The sound of the bell means that it was time to start the morning session. In Sayo's classroom, their first subject was International History. The teacher asked the class to pick a pair of five and they have to prepare a short report about Spanish Expedition and present it to the class. After the teacher told the instruction, everyone started to find a pair of five. As for Hina Hikawa, she grabs her sister's hand and Rinko Shirokane's hand.
-
Hina: Let's go!

Sayo: Chill down.

Rinko: We still need two students more...

...

Hina: I know where we can get those two students.
-
What Hina meant is, she wants to recruit Karin Asaka and Emma Verde into their group. So, the three of them found that Emma and Karin are still looking for pairs for the group.
-
Hina: Would you guys want to join us?

Karin: Sure!

Emma: We were looking, but you guys scouted us.

Sayo: Let's start researching this topic.
-
So, Sayo's group started their preparations for the report. At the same time, in the other section where Yukina Minato, Lisa Imai, Maya Yamato we're also answering for a group output, but it is all about General Mathematics. Well, Lisa and Maya have no problems with it but Yukina has a different story.
-
Yukina: Uhhh...

...

Yukina: I don't understand this...

...

Lisa: Fufu. Have a hard time?

...

Maya: Yukina-san?

Yukina: I admit... I don't know this...

Lisa: Let me help you with that.

Maya: Mou! Yukina-san will rely on you too much.

Lisa: It is fine. Hehe.
-
As the day goes on, on the second-year class where Poppin'Party and Afterglow, all of them are currently having a lecture about pastry in the Kitchen room in the school. In another second-year class where Rei Wakana and Masuki Satou, are currently tackling Chemical study for Chemistry subjects.

In the other class, more specifically the first years, classes were Morfonica, Ako Udagawa, and Rokka Asahi were currently doing ICT works in the computer laboratory of the school, and yes, some of them are struggling.
-
Rokka/Lock: I don't know how this works!

...

Nanami: Fufu. Why I am laughing, this is hard...

Ako: It is really easy!

Futaba: For you it is easy! For us, it is hard!

...

Rui: It is pretty easy...

Hirigaya: How luck! Help me!!

Rui: No. Lear it.

Hirigaya: Mou! Unfair! Huhu...
-
As time passed, it was now thirty minutes past the hour of ten in the morning, back in Sayo's class, they just finished reporting in front of their classmate. During the reporting, Hina Hikawa was the backbone or the member that carries the group because she explained the topics deeply after Sayo, Rinko, Emma, and Karin read their respective lines. As the last group finished, the teacher dismissed all of them earlier than expected.
-
Sayo: The last subject we will experience here.

Rinko: Yeah...

Hina: Let's go out and wait for the rest!
-
Hina drags her sister and Rinko out of the classroom. Then the three of them waited in the room where Lisa, Yukina, and Maya are in. While waiting, Mia Tylor, Emma Verde, and Karin Asaka showed up right beside them.
-
Mia: Waiting for them?

Sayo: Yeah.

Emma: Let's have lunch together in the club room.

Hina: That sounds fun! I'm in!

Sayo: Okay that sounds okay, how about you Rinko-san?

Rinko: I am fine with it. Going to call Ako-chan.

Mia: Ako-chan and Rina-chan are in the same class right?

Rinko: Y-Yeah...

Mia: I will message Rina-chan for you.

Rinko: T-Thank you, Mia-san.

Hina: You sure do care about your future partner.

Rinko: Y-Yeah.

Emma: Oh! Buno! Rinko-chan has a lover? And that lover is Ako-chan?

Sayo: Yes she has. And it Ako-san.

Mia: Amazing.

Karin: May our blessings will help for the better of your relationship.

Rinko: Thank you. Much appreciated.
-
Then, Yukina, Lisa, Maya, and Kanata Konoe come out of their classroom.
-
Kanata: G-Good zzzz...

Lisa: Woah!

...

Hina and Sayo: We got her!

Maya: Here we go again. She is really sleepy during this time.

Kanata: Ha...ru...ka... zzzz

Yukina: Haruka? Who is that?

Karin: Kanata-chan has a younger sister named Haruka.

Sayo: Oh. She has a sister.

Maya: Let me help you with Kanata-san. Now, where are we going?

Sayo: We are having lunch over at the club room.

Lisa: Where also heading there because Kanata-chan invited us before she fell into slumber.

Mia: Great! Shall we go now?
-
Everyone then proceeded to head towards the idol clubroom while Sayo and Maya are carrying Kanata. Meanwhile, someone or two dark presence is observing from the upper floor of the school.
-
????: They are moving.

...

????: Why do you have to do this?!?!

...

????: A strategy for us to win!

????: Whatever.
-
The dark presence then moves as Sayo's group walking to towards the club room. Meanwhile, someone is also following these dark presences, it was Yuki Setsuna.
-
Setsuna: So those are the two dark giants.

...

Setsuna: I should follow them. I don't want any mess within my school.
-
At the other building, Ako Udagawa, Rina Tennoji, and all of the Afterglow are gathered in the first-year building.
-
Ran: What is the reason are we gathered here?

Moca: Fufu. I am hungry.

Tomoe: We are going to eat lunch soon!

Tsugumi: Haha!

Ako: Anyways, Would you guys want to join us for lunch in Rina-chan's club room?

Himari: That would be amazing!

Ran: It is fine for me.

Tomoe: Okay! Let's go!
-
The group of Rina Tennoji proceeded to walk to the idol club room, which is located at the club building of the campus. At the same time, the dark giants see them.
-
????: Oh, that's her group of friends?

????: What?! I don't know!

...

????: Let's follow them.

????: What about that girl?!

????: I can feel they are heading in the same direction.

????: Whatever.
-
Meanwhile, Setsuna did catch up without being noticed. Se continued to follow the two dark giants to see where they are heading. Suddenly, someone appeared behind Setsuna.
-
????: Yuki-san?

Setsuna: That voice. Rui-chan?!

Rui: It is been a while Yuki-san.

Setsuna: I never knew that you are here.

Rui: I joined the exchange student stuff with Sayo and the rest.

Setsuna: I see...

...

Rui: How is life?

Setsuna: It is fine. Tiga is back.

Rui: That's good to hear.

...

Rui: Now, what are you doing?

Setsuna: Following a figure that is presumably this called dark giants.

Rui: Where?

Setsuna: There!

Rui: I could not see anything...

...

Setsuna: Strange...

...

Setsuna: Come! Join me on this!!

Rui: W-Wait!! Ahh!!!
-
Yuki Setsuna drags along Rui Yashio to her observation. At the same time, Sayo's group and Rina's group eventually crossed paths at the club building. Then all of them proceeded to the club and yes, they have not yet noticed that the two dark giants are following them.

Eventually, Sayo and her friends made it to the clubroom and all of them went inside. As for the dark giants, they are observing at the next floor level. Meanwhile, Yukina Minato and Lisa Imai broke up with the group before entering the club building. Right now they are at the running track area of the school. Now, Yukina is holding a cat while Lisa is just watching her.
-
Yukina: I want to bring you home...

...

Yukina: But I just cant...

Lisa: ...

...

Lisa: Say, Do you really want to adopt that cat?

Yukina: Yes.

Lisa: Very well. She will stay at my place.

Yukina: Really?!

Lisa: Yeah! I don't like to see my love sad you know. Hehe.

...

Yukina: You're the best! Thank you, Lisa!
-
Anyways, back in the club building of the campus, Yuki Setsuna and Rui Yashio are at a corner hall junction where the dark giants are currently.
-
Rui: Oh, I can see them now.

Setsuna: See!

...

Rui: What's the plan?

Setsuna: I don't know who are they. But I feel that they will mess up big time.

...

Rui: They are Hudram on the blue and Darrgon on the red.

Setsuna: Oh. Ther names sound...

Rui: The almost same names of the dark giant back in our world.

Setsuna: This world is really parallel to ours...

...

Rui: So? What now?

Setsuna: To face them!

Rui: Oh boy... why did I drag into this...
-
At the dark giant's side.
-
Hudram: Now? What are you going to do?!

...

Darrgon: hmm...

...

Hudram: These things are wasting my time!

Darrgon: I am focusing!

Hudram: What the hell?!?!
-
Suddenly, Setsuna and Rui appeared behind them.
-
Setsuna: Stop right there!!

...

Hudram: Pesky Humans. Well, you will settle this by yourself!
-
Hudram vanishes in front of them. Now, Darrgon is the only one who will face Setsuna and Rui.
-
Setsuna: What are you doing?!

...

Darrgon: Preparations!

Rui: What the...

Darrgon: Ahh!!

Setsuna: Rui!!
-
Darrgon proceeded to attack the powerless Rui. As he was about to hit her, Setsuna jumps in front of her and blocks it off.
-
Darrgon: What the?!

Rui: Yuki-san?!

Setsuna: You have to face me first!

Darrgon: Lame! Your just a human! You are not worthy of my fights!

Setsuna: We will see about that!
-
Setsuna grabs Rui and them back of from Darrgon. Then, Setsuna took out her sparklence from the pocket of her winter coat. Rui then knows what Setsuna is planning to do.
-
Rui: I believe in you.

Setsuna: Thanks!
-
Setsuna then raises her hands. Then she proceeded to press the button of the sparklence. It was followed by an electric spark coming out from the sparklence. Then, she pulls it towards her chest, and seconds after Setsuna transforms into Tiga in human size.
-
Darrgon: Trigger?! No! Who are you?!

Rui: Ultraman Tiga!

Darrgon: T-Tiga?!
-
Meanwhile, inside the clubroom, Sayo was currently sitting at the lounge chair with Hina and Tomoe. While the others are preparing the table. Suddenly Sayo did feel a strange presence in the area.
-
Sayo: What the...

Hina: Something wrong sis?

Tomoe: Hm?

...

Sayo: I feel there is another Ultra nearby...

Tomoe and Hina: Really?

Sayo: Yeah. But maybe this is just a miss understanding.

Hina: Okay...
-
Back in the upper floor level, Setsuna and Darrgon are currently fighting. Setsuna is a quiet fighter because she hasn't been talking since the start of the fight. As for Rui, she was standing at a good meter distance. As Setsuna was clashing with Darrgon, she decided to change into her Power Type because she can't win if she continues to fight with her Multi Type.
-
Darrgon: What the?!
-
Suddenly Darrgon backs off and then pointed his finger towards Setsuna.
-
Darrgon: You are now my worthy opponent! I will retreat for now!
-
After that, Darrgon vanished in front of them without a trace to be seen. As Setsuna was dumbfounded about those words, she transforms back into her human self, and then Rui comes up close to Setsuna.
-
Rui: He is gone.

Setsuna: For now.

...

Rui: What does he mean about "worthy"?

Setsuna: I don't have a clue. Let's leave him be for now. Anyways, do you want to join us?

Rui: For?

Setsuna: Lunch in the club room.

Rui: Sure. Let me call my bandmates.
-
After Rui called her bandmates and they are meeting on the floor where the club room is. Then Setsuna with Morfonica entered the clubroom.
-
Setsuna: Sorry I am late.

Mia: Oh. No worries.
-
After that, Rina decided to call other bands to gather at the clubroom to have lunch together. Once all of the bands are present, they started eating their lunch. At the same time, Lisa and Yukina with a cat just arrived.
-
Yukina: Sorry that was late.

Lisa: Yukina had to do the hardest decision in her life.

Setsuna: Oh! You're going to take that cat?!

Yukina: Yeah.

Then, Mia talks about her birthday party layer at her place. Everyone is invited to her party. After talking, they spend the rest of the day together. Once the dismissal comes, everyone left the school. While walking out, they talked at the same time.
-
Ayumu: Shall we take a bus or the train?

Yuu: Anything is fine for me.

Kasumi(N): Kasumi is Kasumi! I can do anything!

Arisa: Yeah... We have two Kasumi...

...

Rina: Should we take the ship?

Sayo: It is fine.

Mia: What ship?

Karin: Ship? Oh...

Hina: My ship! Let's go!!
-
Thus, everyone headed to Nursedessei, and all of them boarded the ship. Once inside, everyone proceeded to the command center. Once in, Kanan was there just monitoring some stuff.
-
Kanan: I see you guys are back with new friends.

Sayo: Yeah, we sure did. We have a party to attend tonight.

Kanan: I see.

...

Kanan: Oh. Setsu-chan, long time no see.

Setsuna: It is been months or years, Kanan-chan.

Kanan: So your that one energy that I detected on the monitoring radar.

Hina: Huh?

Kanan: You see, I have detected a weak dark giant energy inside of the school. Then an energy fluctuation of something appeared. That I concluded, It was Setsu-chan.

Sayo: That's why I feel a strange presence in the area.

Rui: I was with Yuki-san. Yes, Hudram and Darrgon were watching you guys.

Sayo: Oh boy, what are they up to now...

Setsuna: No clue.

...

Hina: Anyways! Rinko-chan! Nursedessei, Takeoff!

Rinko: Nursedessei, takeoff!!
-
Everyone on board Nursedessei heads off Mia Taylor's place to have her birthday party.

As the night passes, everyone had a fun night at Mia's birthday party. Now, everyone from Nijigasaki Idol Club went home to their respective places including Rina Tennoji. As for the rest, everyone headed back to the ship. Once on the ship, They gathered all their items and Rinko sent them to their respective houses.
-
Rinko: That all of them, we're the only ones left.

Yukina: Lisa and I will head home as well.

Rinko: Sure.

Yukina: We're going to join my father to spend the weekend in their hometown.
-
Rinko and the rest headed to Yukina's and Lisa's place to drop them off for the day. Everyone was pleased that the cat is really happy with Yukina and Lisa.
-
Hina: How about tou Kanan-chan?

Kanan: Can you guys send me to the HQ? Mari is waiting for me because we're also spending the weekend in Osaka.

Rinko: Okay. HQ next stop.
-
Once they arrived at the foundation HQ, they were greeted by Mari Ohara.
-
Hina: Hello, Mari-chan!

Mari: Hello! I am going to take my girl.

Kanan: Shesh!

Rest: Hahaha!

...

Hina: How about this ship Mari-chan?

Mari: What about it?

Hina: Should we park Nursedessei back in the hanger?

Mari: Nah! This ship is yours! You can park it or hover mode over your house.

Hina: Yey!

Sayo: RIP...
-
Minutes after, Mari and Kanan left the Nursedessei, which means the Udagawa sisters, Hikawa twins, and Rinko Shirokane only ones left.
-
Tomoe: I will stay at our house for tonight Ako.

Ako: Eh?! Why?!

Tomoe: I need to clean the house and also, I have a band practice tomorrow with the gang.

Hina: Mou!

Sayo: Hina. Let Tomoe-chan go for tonight.

Hina: Okay...

Tomoe: I promise that I will stay tomorrow night with you guys.

Ako and Rinko: What?

...

Ako: Are you guys hiding something from us?

Tomoe: Eh...

Sayo: Uh...

Hina: Ako-chan, Rinko-chan, please keep this a secret, or else I will be ripped by my agency.

Ako and Rinko: Okay...

...

Hina: I and my sister are in a relationship with Tomoe-chan...

Tomoe: Hehe...

Ako and Rinko: What?!

Ako: Oh boy. Sis has now a harem.

Tomoe: I have not! I love them...

Sayo: hehe. Anyways, it is getting late.

Rinko: Y-Yeah. Let's go.
-
So, they sent Tomoe Udagawa back to the Udagawa Residents for the night. After dropping Tomoe, they set the ship near Mount Fuji for the night.

(To be continued.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 128 9
A duel bender of water and air and the best friend of the Avatar. Discovering her powers in the South Pole with Korra (Y/N) is taken away to republi...
225K 6.5K 61
𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 child of the Kamado family was no easy task. You took on chores with your mother, and soon enough, you had to take car...
75.2K 2.7K 104
Coming Into Your World I Fell In Love With You| "I'm...In love with someone who's in a TV show?! And he's not even in the show he's supposed to be a...
57.5K 506 14
This will no longer be updated. I am writing a remake so check that one instead