π™Άπš˜πš•πšπšŽπš— π™ΆπšžπšŠπš›πš π™Ύπš—οΏ½...

By D0UBLE-STANDARDS

Just a bunch of reader-insert oneshots. Gender neutral reader! Requests open More

BEFORE WE START.
1. A Bad but Sad Boy
2. Everyone has a use
3. Partners in 'Crime' [Part 1]
4. Hunter angst drawing (Not a chapter)
5. Partners in 'Crime' [Part 2]
6. Are you mean? Or Just stupid? [1/?]
7. Hunter Fanart
8. Cuddles and love
9. Partners in 'Crime' [Part 3]
10. Wild Card (Edited)
11. Are you mean? Or just stupid? [2/?]
12. Kill
13. A Week of Rejection
14. Hanahaki Disease
15. Darling
16. Grudges and Rumors
17. You didn't mean to (1/2)
18. You didn't mean to (2/2)
19. The Other Side
20. The Festival
21. Good Kid (Songfic! I'm SORRY)
22. Missing You
23. A Different Kind of Royalty
25. THANK YOU!!
26. Random
27. Freckles
28. Secret's Out
29. Without You
30. Hunter, You Are My World
31. Don't Leave Me, Please [1/2]
32. Feel Better
33. Don't Leave Me, Please [2/2]
34. I love you...
35. Burden
36. WEIRD DELETED CHAPTER
37. Hurt.
38. Chocolate Hearts <3
39. Soulmate
40. Strawberry Blonde
41. Say Goodbye
42. Belong
43. So I drew Luz
44. Left Brain, Right Brain
45. Toxic
46. I want you guys to look at these gifs I made
47. If I could tell them
48. I MADE LUMITY πŸ˜ŒπŸ’…
49. REQUESTS
50. Night Light
51. Ready Now
52. Me, You, and Steve
53. The Wind that Blew like Smiling Owls
54. Here for You
55. Talkative
57. Hostage?
58. Drift Away...
59. I drew the collector (SPOILERS)
60. Me Out Of Context
61. Listen
How it Feels (One last oneshot)

24. Crushes for Dummies (Edited)

3.1K 81 177
By D0UBLE-STANDARDS

14yo!Reader x 16yo!Hunter

It is a two year difference, please do not come after me.

Hunter was standing outside the castle, getting ready to leave for a mission. You looked down at your boots and backed up at him.

"What?" He asked.

You stared at his golden mask before looking away. "I-I..."

"What is it?" He asked, crossing his arms. "Y/n, I really need to go."

"Nothing!" You turned around scurrying inside the safety of the castle doors. He stared at those doors before shrugging and teleporting off.

...LATER...

You polished your masked, humming. You sat in the hall near the place you get food.

"Y/n."

You jumped and looked up. Hunter stood there. Without his mask and cloak. He looked..woah...

"Hunter!" You said, your face heating up. You gripped your mask tightly. He put his hand on his hip, cocking his head.

On an unrelated note, you found that weirdly attractive.

"Why have you been acting so weird?"

"M...Me. Weird?" You stammered. "I'm not acting weird! You are!" You stood up and ran down the hall.

"What the..." He stared after you. You ran into a wall and he flinched. Hunter blinked as you got up and continued running.

Hunter was walking down the hall and Steve, oh perfect Steve, showed up. "What's up with you, Golden Guard?" He asked.

"Y/n. Do you know why they're acting weird?" Straight to the point.

"They've been acting fine around me. What do they do?"

Hunter looked behind him. "They said they had something to tell me, but ran away. When I confronted them, they said I was acting weird, and proceeded to run away again."

Steve laughed. "That's adorable."

"What's adorable?" Hunter snapped.

Steve motioned over to you, and you were having a conversation with Kikimora. "I think they have a crush on you."

Hunter stood there a moment. A look of confusion plastered on his face. Then he realized what Steve said, his eyes turning wide as he reddened.

"No, they don't!"

Steve crossed his arms. "The reason I say they do is because Y/n is the kind of person to run away from their crush instead of flirting or hinting."

Hunter turned and looked at you. You catched his eye. You tripped, landing on Kikimora, got up and helped her up, a stuttering mess.

"Uh! I have to go!" And you ran away, again, your cheeks darkening.

"Oh no." Hunter said. He rubbed his eyes with his thumb and index finger. You were two years younger than him. He couldn't believe you had a crush on him, of ALL people.

"Why oh no?" Steve asked.

Hunter sighed. "They. I don't see them that way. I don't want to hurt their feelings either."

Steve's quiet. "Why?"

Hunter glared. "I'm not falling for that!"

Steve yawned, covering his mouth part of his mask. "Could you at least give them a shot?"

He opened his mouth. Then closed it. "...Why would I do that?" He asked finally.

"I don't know. Maybe they could be someone different?"

Hunter thought for a moment. "I'll give them a shot." He yawned. "Tomorrow."

Hunter sat up yawning. He got out of his bed putting on his cloak. He left his mask on his desk. "I feel like I should be doing something important..." He pondered tiredly.

He hears your laugh. Hunter paused and sighed. "Right."

He left his room and went over to you. You were reading a book. You looked up and saw him approaching you. You jumped up, ready to run like Sonic the Hedgehog. Whatever or whoever that was. Maybe he was from the human world? You didn't know.

Hunter grabbed your arm and pulled you to his room.

"I didn't do it!" You blurt.

Hunter turned and faced you, crossing his arms. A bored expression on his face. (Pssst...Picture above)

On another unrelated note, you found the action weirdly attractive.

"So. You like me."

Your face felt on fire. Was it on fire? No. No. How would that even be possible? You avoided looking at him.

"Whaaaat? Noooo!"

Hunter sighed and looked away. "I. I like you too."

You perk up. "You do??"

Hunter nodded and you started rambling. "I was super scared to tell you cause you didn't seem to like people! I mean-- date them! I mean-- show any interest in them!"

Hunter raised his eyebrows and laughed. He grabbed your hand, pulling it slightly. "Come on." He said.

You two walked around town, Hunter looking down the whole time. I don't see the point in Steve's 'give them a shot' plan. We're doing the same things we originally did as friends except holding hands.

The two of you went back to the castle and stood outside it. Steve came out. "Ahh! Look at you two lovebirds!"

Hunter looked at you. "Could you get my mask from my room?"

"Oh! Sure!!"

You teleported away and Hunter looked at Steve. "I don't see the point in Steve's 'give them a shot' plan. We're doing the same things we originally did as friends except holding hands." He said in a forced whisper.

"Give it time, okay?"

"Fine. But if-- Hey, Y/n!" He said quickly. You gave him his mask, but he didn't put it on.

"What were you guys talking about?" You asked, smiling.

"Nothing." He said, shaking his head. You grabbed his hand. He turned a bit red.

"Okay." You said.

It was quiet for a moment. "Are you okay?" You asked Hunter.

Hunter looked away, nodding. You touched his arm. "No, you're not. What's wrong?"

Steve snickered. "I know, Y/n. Why don't you kiss his cheek? Maybe he'll feel better then!"

You looked at Steve, then Hunter. "Do you want me to?"

He blushed. "I don't care. Do what you want." He said, looking away. You shrugged and leaned in. Your lips landed on his cheek. Hunter's eyes widened, his face turning a darker pink and he turned away.

"I-I'll be right back!" He said before speed walking across the bridge. He went off trail as soon as he got off solid ground and leaned against a tree. You ran over.

"Did I do something wrong?" You asked.

He shook his head. "No..It's fine. I'm fine!" Hunter avoided your eyes and you just...lost it.

"You're not fine! I clearly did s-something wrong! Now you're really acting w-weird! It's like you really don't like me like that!"

Hunter looked at you and his pupils dilated smaller slightly as soon as he saw your tears. "And...F-Friends or not friends, y-you should be telling me what's wrong! I'll tell you what's wrong! Do you not trust me?" You asked softly. "I trust you..."

Hunter sighed. He wiped your tears away with his thumb. "Listen...Y/n..I don't know how I feel about you...I don't know if I like you..or if you're just a friend to me...When I heard you liked me I was so confused..." Hunter swallowed. "Did I like you? Did I not like you? Steve told me I should give you a shot and I did because I thought it would uncover how I felt about you..I didn't mean to make you cry.."

"So...you d-don't like me?" You asked.

"I don't know.." He replied.

You felt anger. "So you were leading me on?" You snapped. Hunter sat down hard, burying his face in his knees.

"I don't know! I don't know if I like you! I don't know if I don't! I don't know if what I'm doing is wrong and I don't know shit about relationships!" He lifted his head and looked at you. His eyes were glossy with tears. "I don't know! I never had a crush! I don't know anyone who would have a crush on me besides you! And you probably hate me now!"

You sat next to him. "You think it's easy for me? I never had a crush either...I had to go to Kikimora! When I told her how I felt when I'm around you, she said 'That's a crush'. I didn't know how to handle that, Hunter! So I ran away from you. I. I'm sorry, Hunter. I didn't mean to get angry. I was just...frustrated."

"I'm sorry too." Hunter murmured. "I should have talked to you first."

You laughed. "We both made mistakes, huh?"

Hunter smiled. "I guess we did.."

You looked down. "It's okay. You don't have to date me if you don't want to."

Hunter blushed. A lot. "What's weird is that..I think I want to date you."

You laughed falling on your back. "Do you like me? Do you not like me?"

Hunter laid on his back with you. "I do."

You looked at him. "You do?"

He grabbed your hand. "Yeah. I do."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 210 20
Just some Hunter x Fem!Reader oneshots. I hope you like them ❀️ The Owl House does not belong to me
17K 433 10
One day Luz, your friend starts showing up again around Gravesfield, but she's not alone, all of a sudden she has a girlfriend and 3 friends. One of...
333K 8.6K 50
Y/n is what some may call a "Little Miss Perfect". She's top of her class, athletic, talented, and she pushes herself hard to be better. She does thi...
39.2K 834 88
This Hunter toh x shy!female!human!reader headcanons and imagines I requested! πŸ’– Credits to @writingficsblog (Tumblr blog) is who writing on my TOH...