Dear, My Teacher...Fuck you

By Kyo_j_readz

When I was a kid...I believed that there is no such thing as a perfect role model...until...Mr.Uchiha came in... More

My Life...
School years...
Mr.Uchiha and his student
The mission
Suspicion
Kiba's match
KIDNAPPED!
Unexpected Vacation
The Deer
Paint=Vandalism
Tutoring
Honesty isn't a crime
Investigating...in a closet?
Christmas Special <3
Naruto the student and Sasuke the teacher
Sex Education Isnt sexual
Kiba lies
Honesty isn's a crime...right?
The Gang is Family...But I need both
Lets quit...
Good Days
trouble is at every corner
Rain under the umbrella
Revenge isnt the way!
My Father Figure
My Perfect Role Model
Judgment Day
Not like me...
A true friend...
Dear My Teacher....Fuck You.

We were never a real Family...

271 10 10
By Kyo_j_readz

3rd pov

Morning

"Zzzzzzzz...Zzzzzzz..."

"Naruto...Wake up..."

"Mhm...Zzzzzz..."

"Heh...Naruto...wake up."

Naruto felt someone's hand rubbing his head. He opened his eyes to see Sasuke smirking.

"Wow you're a big sleeper...how you feeling?" Sasuke asked. Naruto yawned and sat up to look at the Uchiha.

"I feel good...when did you get ready? You look...amazing." Naruto blushed.

"I'm sorry...but I got a call and I need to head over somewhere...so if you want you can stay here until I get back...or I can run you home." Sasuke offered.

"Um...is there a problem with me going with you?" Naruto asked.

"Well...you see...Im going to my ex-wives house...I forgot that I was going over to visit Sarada...so...plus I have something to talk about with both of them." Sasuke explained.

Naruto frowned when he heard about his ex-wife.

"Anyways I'll just run you hom-"

"I'll go with you!" Naruto stood up blushing.

"Uh...you sure?" Sasuke asked.

"...I'll wait in the vehicle if you need me to...just...I dont wanna be alone...the guys are with the gang." Naruto explained.

"Well...okay sure...plus I don't wanna bring you home...I want you to stay with me a bit longer." Sasuke smirked.

Time skip

Naruto's pov

WHAT. WAS. I. THINKING?!

GOING WITH HIM TO HIS EX-WIVES PLACE! WHERE HE USE TO LIVE!?

I got a little jealous that he was going over there...but...SHES THERE!?

..Then again...he's only doing this for his daughter...UGH WHY DIDNT I THINK THROUGH THIS!?

"Oi Naruto we're here...I won't be long."

Mr.Uchiha said before he pecked me on the lips.

I'm so screwed...

Mr.Uchiha left the car and walked towards the house. The house looked very humble and warm. The door opened to reveal a little girl with the biggest smile on her face.

"DADDY! YOU'RE HOME!" The little girl blushed.

"My little peanut." Mr.Uchiha kneeled down to hug his daughter.

...must be nice...

Suddenly a women walked out with a very intimidating expression. She had her arms crossed as she leaned onto the frame of the door.

"Hello Sakura..." Mr.Uchiha stood up.

"...Sasuke..." was all the women said.

Man she is scary...but...she's very beautiful...her pink hair and green eyes...wow...Sasuke...looks good with her...

"Daddy are you going to sleepover?" Sarada looked at him.

"No sorry...maybe you can come over to my house and sleepover." Mr.Uchiha smiled.

"But what about mommy? Will she miss me and Daddy?" Sarada asked.

The women looked at her daughter and kneeled down with a smile.

"No honey...mommy will miss you so much! But mommy won't miss daddy at all!"

Wow...she hates Mr.Uchiha's guts...

"Okay now...lets go inside and talk...then we can go and play at the playground for an hour." Mr.Uchiha patted his daughter before walking in.

Well...he shouldn't take long...wait...if he's taking his daughter to the playground what about me? Will she be confused?

I should just walk home...I'll text him and leave...

I grabbed by stuff and got out of the car.

"HEY YOU!"

I froze and looked to see Mr.Uchiha's daughter pointing at me.

"Were you stealing from my daddy!?" The little girl asked.

"Uh...sorry I'll just be on my way-"

"No! You come here Mister!"

Without thinking I ran across the street...

I looked to see her following me...and then I saw a car...

Meanwhile

3rd pov

"Sakura this isn't fair to me!" Sasuke said stern.

"Tch nothing was ever fair to me Uchiha! Plus I don't trust that Neighborhood that you live in! Sarada is the source of my life...I dont want her being in danger because of your childish acts!" Sakura slammed her fists.

Sasuke didn't say anything to her but frown.

"Sakura...she's my daughter too...you can't keep her by your side all the time...one day you are going to have to accept that I'm her father...she need to visit me...She's part of my world." Sasuke stated.

Sakura sighed and pushed on her brow.

"If it means that you don't come over here again...then fine...but she has skating classes on weekdays...she can only visit on weekends..."

The two ex-lovers stood in silence.

"Sakura I-"

*CRASH!*

The two's hearts jumped and ran outside.

Their hearts dropped when they saw Sarada on the street grounds with fear in her eyes. Sasuke then looked to see Naruto on the ground.

"NARUTO!" Sasuke and Sakura ran over to the two.

"SARADAAA!" Sakura cried out as she held her daughter and kissed her forehead. The pinkette looked to see a blonde boy on the ground.

"I'm so sorry! We tried to stop as fast as we could!" The couple in the car got out.

Sasuke held onto Naruto before looking up at the couple.

"DO YOU GUYS HAVE EYES!? YOU COULDVE KILLED HIM AND MY DAUGHTER!" Sasuke stood up with Naruto in his arms.

"Sa-Sasuke I'm okay really! I was only hit a bit...they stopped as fast as they could." Naruto shook his head as he stood himself up.

"We are so sorry sir! We can bring you to the hospital!" The lady felt Naruto's head.

"I'm okay...you guys didn't hit me hard...plus...Im glad that it was me and not her..." Naruto looked at Sarada who was in tears.

Sasuke looked at his daughter then at the couple.

"Please leave before I call the cops..." Sasuke said in a scary tone.

He then pulled Naruto off the road while Sakura carried Sarada.

"Mr.Uchiha I'm okay! Let go of me!" Naruto pulled away.

"No! We're going!" Sasuke yelled as he tried to throw Naruto into the car.

"Um...Daddy..."

Sasuke looked to see Sarada with tears coming down.

"You...You saved me...after I chased you away...I was so rude to you...why?" Sarada sniffled.

Naruto looked at her and smiled. He walked up to her and wiped her tears.

"You're Mr.Uchiha's daughter...I will never let anything horrible happen to you."

Sarada went wide eyed as she blushed.

"Thank you!" Sarada hugged the boy.

Naruto hugged back as he looked at Sakura.

"Who...are you?" Sakura asked as she was hiding her face.

"I'm Uzumaki Naruto...I am one of Mr.Uchiha's students...He was also one of my dad's Uh...friends." Naruto lied.

He was suddenly embraced by the pinkett. He looked up to see her green eyes teary.

"Thank you for saving my daughter...I dont know what I'd do...if she would disappear..." Sakura held onto the boy as she cried.

After letting go Sasuke signaled Naruto.

"I'm so glad you're okay..." Sasuke hugged Sarada.

"I'm okay daddy...I just hope he's okay! Please come visit soon!" Sarada hugged her dad.

"I will...I'll take you to my place and we can play all day...I love you my girl..." Sasuke kissed her forehead and walked to his car.

After driving away Sasuke made a pit stop by the store.

"Mr.Uchiha?" Naruto looked over to Sasuke who unbuckled his seat belt and pounced towards Naruto.

"Gah! Ouch! Mr.Uchiha!" Naruto winced.

"Thank you...Naruto...you saved my daughter...and I'm so glad that...you're okay...I wouldn't know how to live with myself if you'd..."

Suddenly Sasuke felt Naruto's lips on his forehead.

"Mr.Uchiha...I love you...so please...don't cry." Naruto lifted Sasuke's head to reveal his tears.

"...Please don't cry..." Naruto kissed the man as he started to cry.

"I love you too..."

Time skip

Naruto and Sasuke walked into the blonde's house to reveal the others.

"Guys! You're here early..." Narutos heart dropped.

"That isn't the only suprise..." Sai frowned. As he revealed Shikamaru tied up.

"Mr.Nara!?" Naruto flinched.

"You and Kiba broke the rules! So we jumped him.

Suddenly the door opened again.

"Whats going on?!" Kiba rushed in.

He then stopped when he saw Sasuke.

"Whats he doing here!?"

"He arrived with Naruto...who was supposed to be sick in his room!" Choji yelled.

Kiba froze in complete shock as he turned to see Naruto.

"Your telling me...you...were 8with him..."

_________________________________________

And here is the cute picture after the dramatic chapter!

Thanks so much for reading this story

Later (^∇^)ノ♪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 414 10
Sasuke begins getting tired of his lame love life. Nobody can satisfy him. But when he gets set up with some loser he met through Karin, her coworker...
12.4K 142 12
this is my first story so sorry if it's not that good. This story came to me while I was trying to fall asleep the other night _____________________...
504K 17.4K 27
Naruto is now attending the best school money can buy... And he hates it. He feels like it's a place where anything and everything can go wrong... ...
197K 3.3K 22
My relationship with Sasuke must be kept a secret. Due to the fact that we live in such a small village, everybody knows us and news spreads around...