The Bloodstained Blade

By The_Nocturnal_Raven

Izuku Yagi is quirkless. The world against him. Stress and neglect gnaw at his psyche, and the abuse from tho... More

The Final Steps to Oblivion
A Quirk?
10 Months Later...
Revelations
Deception is the Purest Form of Warfare
Hosu
Negotiations Between Devils
Captive With Benefits
Mall Run-In
Arrival at the Training Camp
Attack at the Training Camp
Breakout
Slight Change in Career
Meeting the Asset
Breaking down the Gates
Reaching for Help
Hellish Negociations
We Will Have Victory...
...But What Did We Win?
Forced Return
Predetermined Verdict
Jailbreak
Recovery & A Favor
The Syndicate
Failure isn't the End, just a learning experience.
Refocus and Reinforced Trust
The END of Doubt
A Little Heart to Heart
The Ascent to Madness
Breakdown of Reason
Connection Terminated

Quenching the Blade... For the First Time

21.3K 385 438
By The_Nocturnal_Raven

Izuku continued to walk through the streets. All he had was a single notebook, and a backpack with basic supplies. As he walked by Dagobah beach, he found that he gained another new ability. 10 squares lined the bottom of his vision, and he had somehow picked up items referred to as "wooden remains". The voices whispered about taking stock of what he has somehow collected within his inventory. When he thought about his inventory, a screen popped up. On the left was a space for inventory, and above that was an image of himself with 4 boxes next to it for future armor to equip. Next to that, he noticed a square divided into 4. Above that, it said "Crafting". On the right was a catalogue of data, information he's collected within his notebooks, and crafting recipes for the wooden scrap he has. He can make two things: Sticks, and a... Crafting table? Quickly acting, he made it and found it in his inventory. This whole aspect to his quirk unlocked many unique and amazing possibilities. I can make things from raw materials as well as come back to life? Incredible... is there a limit to this quirk?

A message popped up on a different screen in front of him. The text was very... pixelated, but it mirrored the voices in his head. Wait... does that mean... all this time... they've been a part of my quirk?!

Yes!

Not quite...

Regardless, we will always support you, Izuku!

Aw... tearing up with all the support he was getting, he decided that these voices should have a name. He couldn't tell who at any time could be speaking, so he'd just call them... Chat. As if he was reading a livestream chat log. It made the most sense at the time... but now he was more interested in what else his quirk could do. Wiping away the tears, the pink haired boy carefully tested the capabilities at his disposal, with the materials on hand. Rocks he picked up accumulated into cobblestone. Metals split themselves into base elements: Copper, Iron, and Gold. Wood was easy as pie to manipulate, and change. From those raw materials, Izuku could then make wooden, stone, and steel tools. He could forge weapons and gear all on his own. It made him a walking arsenal, yet, at the same time, he would be reliant on this gear. He was still, mostly quirkless. But that was something he was used to.

He found an actual diamond out there too. An old wedding ring, discarded for being dangerous to wear due to how the gold portion was misshapen and twisted. But when he held the diamond, he found that he had a recipe for diamond gear. The damage was reported to be higher... and so was the defence and durability.

"Amazing..." He kept it on him, and decided to wander. His tranquil stroll was interrupted by the sounds of a scuffle in an alley to his right. Looking that direction, he found a famous hero accosting a young woman. Izuku recognized him as Slidin' Go. The woman was frantic "Let me go!"

What is the Meta Liberation Army doing here?!

Wait, what? Izuku found himself questioning Chat a lot more now than he did before. They seemed to be in on some outside knowledge, stuff he didn't know. That didn't matter right now, however, as the hero was forcing himself on the girl.

Slide 'N Go continued to harass her. "No, I think we have time to spend together..." It was at this point, having seen the worst that heroes could be... what that fraud could be... the pinkette recognized this as further proof of corruption within the hero ranks. A headache stabbed at him when the Chat spoke yet again, this time, with a harsh thunder of rage: Justice must be served! WE DEMAND HIS BLOOD!

E!

BLOOD!

KILL!

MURDER!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

Drawing his blade, he decided he would give him one chance to repent, much to their discontent. Quickly equipping his armor as he ran, he kicked him away, down the alley.

Get Dropkicked, Nerd!

However, he didn't agree with that sentiment. It was far more important to save the innocent still in the alley. To the woman, Izuku gave a glance and a single command. "Run."

"Thank you!" She turned and ran down the alley and to the main road.

Focusing back on the Pro-hero, he gave an ultimatum. He was kinda unused to this position, so he had to do everything in his power to remain steady. "I'm going to give you one chance to back off and reform."
"Hell no! We should be able to do what we want, free to use our quirks however we wish! Besides, she was a worthless quirkless slut!" As soon as those words left his mouth, Izuku's brain was immediately assulted by the Chat's many, many voices.

HE SICKENS US. KILL HIM. KILL, KILL, KILL!

NO MERCY!

Welp, that guy fucked up... He would have died anyway.

You shall make a wonderful sacrifice.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

DIE!

Welp, he will die, and no one will miss him.

RAIN HELL ON THOSE WHO HURT OTHERS FOR SATISFACTION, BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!

And that last sentiment what what Izuku agreed with the most. twisting his face into a snarl, he decided that there would be absolutely no mercy for this sick bastard. "That's it, I've given you your chance. You forfeited your life that when you said that."
"What, because the quirkless don't deserve to live? Ha!"

"You. are. dead."

Sliden' Go decided his best course of action was a frontal assault. Considering that intelligence didn't seem to be one of his strong suits, same with situational awareness... Izuku figured that would be his plan of attack. And so, he was able to avoid it easily, especially with his new, stronger body. Chat also couldn't believe his stupidity.

You shittin me?

He's got to be kidding, right...?

Izuku recited his knowledge of the hero aloud. "Sliden' Go, Quirk: Slick. Allows you to make flat surfaces frictionless, increasing your speed. And a Quirk Supremacist following Re-Destro, from the sounds of it. You are proof of a plague infecting society and the government. You cannot survive."

Government, you say?

Stain's going to love this kid...

That last part notwithstanding, and sounding more like forshadowing than anything else, Izuku ignored that for now as the Pro 'hero' yelled out: "You're just speaking gibberish!" But, he was clearly unnerved by the depth of the information.

"Am I? Then why are you afraid?" He swung at the hero, slicing his leg in a fluid motion. He avoided the most critical damage, but still received damage. Twirling the blade as if he'd used it for years, he dodged the Pro's attack, and sliced down again, severing the achilles tendon, effectively making him quirkless, as he couldn't use his quirk without hurting himself now. He tried to crawl away but Izuku didn't let him. Placing his weight on him, he raised his blade and swiftly pierced into his back. The hero screamed as he was pinned. Raising the sword, he stabbed where he knew the heart would be, hearing the crunch of bone as his scapula fractured and pierced his heart alongside the steel blade. Ripping it out, he watched as the "hero" bled out over the course of a minute. The voices cheered his action. YOU DID WELL, GET MORE FALSE, TAINTED BLOOD! WE WANT THE CORRUPTED DEAD! JUSTICE FOR ALL!

JUSTICE FOR GOTHAM

Wrong place, dummy

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

THE BLOOD GOD HAS AWOKEN!

Wait... am I... the Blood God? Izuku couldn't believe what they were implying. Such a powerful sounding nature... and that wasn't him.

YES! BLOOD AND MURDER!

YES!

E!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

BORNE OF BLOOD, MADE BY BLOOD, RISE TO OWN THE BLOOD!

However, before he could contemplate the magnitude of all of this... there was a new voice, interrupting Chat directly. It was gravelly, grating against his ears. But... instead of being against him, or demeaning... he praised Izuku. That made him far more receptive than he would have been otherwise. The man was inquisitive, whoever he was. "Well done. Why kill that hero?"
"He was assaulting a woman. Justice condemned him there and then."

"Perfect."

"Why have you come?"

"You have potential to cure this cursed hero society of the corruption that roots through them. I wish to train you to handle it better."

Hi Stain.

Mr. Stainy!

Is that Mr. Licky Licky Stabby Stabby?

Stainy Boi...

Shaking them away for the moment, Izuku turned to see the serial killer, dressed in his personal attire. "I'll accept."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 79 24
MHA FANFIC Long ago, thousands of years in fact, there was an evil demon. The demon was greedy and wanted nothing but to steal all things valuable an...
149K 3.3K 37
Disclaimer: This is the sequel of my first book called "Mind vs Might", so make sure to read that before reading this or else you will be really conf...
347K 14.8K 26
•Rankings• #1 in kiribakudeku #3 in pro ~KiriBakuDeku~ ~It comes and goes in waves It always does, it always does We watch as our young hearts fade ...
3.4K 67 10
The world was placed into a stranglehold for power, All for One had managed to reach Shigaraki Tomura in order to place his copy of All for One into...