Dear, My Teacher...Fuck you

By Kyo_j_readz

When I was a kid...I believed that there is no such thing as a perfect role model...until...Mr.Uchiha came in... More

My Life...
School years...
Mr.Uchiha and his student
The mission
Suspicion
KIDNAPPED!
Unexpected Vacation
The Deer
Paint=Vandalism
Tutoring
Honesty isn't a crime
Investigating...in a closet?
Christmas Special <3
Naruto the student and Sasuke the teacher
Sex Education Isnt sexual
Kiba lies
We were never a real Family...
Honesty isn's a crime...right?
The Gang is Family...But I need both
Lets quit...
Good Days
trouble is at every corner
Rain under the umbrella
Revenge isnt the way!
My Father Figure
My Perfect Role Model
Judgment Day
Not like me...
A true friend...
Dear My Teacher....Fuck You.

Kiba's match

377 9 6
By Kyo_j_readz

(Kiba's side)

3rd pov

"Cya!"

"Later"

Kiba walked put the door to see Gaara and Lee in their vehicle. He walked up and knocked on the window.

"Hey you still here?" Kiba asked.

"Yeah, we lost our key to the mailbox! It has a cute teddy bear chained to it." Lee pouted.

Kiba looked around their vehicle and laughed.

"Idiot...your sitting on them..." kiba pouted at Lee in the driver seat. Lee looked down and smiled as he grabbed them.

"Heh good job officer Inuzuka...you should have became a detective instead of a cop..." Gaara stated.

"Heh...im not that Kiba of book smart..." kiba laughed.

"...but you sure were nosy..." Lee frowned and so did Kiba.

"Yeah....I guess I was....at the time..."

Lee and gaara then left while Kiba waved them away.

He then got into his vehicle and sighed. He looked over to see a picture pinned into the car ceiling...of his friends. He took it down and looked at it. Choji had icecream, Sai was smiling, Naruto was making a silly face, Lee and gaara were hugging...and Kiba had paint all over him.

"Heh...I was more than annoying..." kiba looked in the far distance to see Shikamaru in the back talking to some teacher.

"To you...I was your living hell..."

School years

3rd pov

Kiba sat down with his friends in silence. Shaken up by last night's talk with the boss.
(This won't make sense until next chp!!!)

"I wonder where Naruto is...he must be scared to walk around after that kind of news..." choji frowned.

"Yeah...I couldn't get up after remembering that..." Lee stated.

"Class is about to start...we should go..." sai explained as the bell rang not long after.

The boys sat in their usual spots, waiting for Mr.Uchiha to give his usual lessons.

Suddenly the doors open to see someone who wasn't Mr.Uchiha.

"Hello class...Mr.Uchiha couldn't make it today...so as a student-teacher this is a great opportunity for all of us to know each other. I'll start with my introduction...Hello...Im Mr.Nara I'm 21 years old...I know I'm a university age...but let's just say...Im a different case. I am gonna teach you until Mr.Uchiha is back. Any questions?" Mr.Nara asked the class.

"What age did you graduate highschool!" A girl blushed.

Kiba glared at the guy waiting for his response.

"Believe it or not...but I skipped some grades so...I graduate at the age 15 years old...this is my last year of university and I can come back and do this for awhile as a teacher under training...then I'll finally be a full fledged teacher. Maybe I'll come back here for that....but sadly you'll all be graduated by the time that hits..." Mr.Nara smirked.

The girls blushed and kept asking questions about him.

Meanwhile Kiba looked at him and clicked his tongue.

"Tch, that guy thinks he's so good woth that fucking smug attitude...I'd outta beat him if he tries to act like that all year..."

The boys laughed and caught Mr.Nara's attention.

"Is there a joke I missed boys?"

"No sir..." the boys said.

"Heh...actually yeah you did...What do you call a try hard that flirts with under age girls? A Mr.Nara." Kiba laughed with a evil smiled on his face.

The girls glared at Kiba while the boys back down on that one.

"Heh...that's funny...lets see...I have a funny one as well....What do you call a super senior that can't graduate? A Inuzuka Kiba."

Kiba flinched while the whole class laughed out loud. The boys also had to try keep it in.

Kiba blushed and death glared at the teacher who glared back.

"Are you done? In my class we don't mess around like that...but since you want to be a drag...I can't at like that too..." Mr.Nara smirked.

Kiba broke his pencil and looked away from him.

"Anyways....lets get started..."

Time skip

Class was over and the guys were packing up their stuff. Kiba however didn't move. Instead he was writing something and grabbed tape.

"What are you doing Kiba?" Sai asked.

"Teaching this hot shot a lesson!" Kiba smirked as he crept towards the teachers desk.

"Awsome! Lets get him!" Choji cracked his knuckles.

"No bro, just me...If I get caught I'll get expelled...I dont want you guys doing that with me." Kiba explained.

The boys frowned but knew they couldn't win him over.

Time skip

Mr.Nara walked in and towards the desk to see a note.

Note- Hello Mr.Nara, I teach the kids in the old music room for science since it's bigger in there....Mr.Uchiha.

The genius sighed and grabbed his science stuff. He then made his way towards the old music room and smirked.

He opened the door to see nothing in there but old desks. He walked in and placed his stuff at the front. The door suddenly closed which caused the man's attention. Kiba smirked and loosend up his tie.

"Heh just as I thought...Mr.Uchiha had better writing than that...are you mad that I embarrassed you?" Mr.Nara sighed.

"Tch, you think your so great huh...well were both grown men...but I know I'm better at one thing than you are...and that's fighting!"

Kiba dashed towards the man with a fist in the air. Mr.Nara smirked and dodged the man. He lifted up his foot to make the angry man trip. Kiba fell but got back up again this time with a kick. Mr.Nara dodged once again and grabbed him from behind. Kiba noticed he was pinned down with the teacher on top of him.

"Wow...your skills are ass at everything...you're pathetic..."

Kiba blushed as he felt pressure on his chest.

"Wh-what are you-"

"Wow...are you sure you are a boy? You got tits not muscles...I guess you're not that pathetic if you can keep a muscular body like this."

Kiba flinched as he tried to get up before he did something he will regret.

"Listen Kiba...if you don't wanna learn then why are you here? At this age you should be in college or University. You that dumb?...I guess all men can't be smart and muscular. What a shame."

Mr.Nara was about to move when he felt something poke him. He looked down and went silent before laughing rather sadistically.

"Heh...haha...haha! You...You got hard from me pinning and putting my weight on you! What a horny little idiot you are...this isn't good for you...no...for the both of us..."

Mr.Nara leaned in and opened Kiba's legs to see his lump more.

"Tell me the answer to this question...what shall we do about this little problem?"

Kiba was breathing heavily as he saw Mr.Nara between his legs.

"Y-you're a fucking teacher?!" Kiba growled.

"Yeah...and your an adult...age doesn't matter in this situation...but our reputation does....so tell me...what shall we do?" Mr.Nara asked again.

Kiba slowed down his breathing and smirked. He lifted up his shirt a bit to reveal abs and scars.

"Heh...what do you think we do?" Kiba smirked.

"...hm? I don't have a Horny little idiot here...but a big fucking slut on my hands..." Mr.Nara smirked.

"Whatever...just do it...lets see where this goes...heh...perhaps by me taking lead." Kiba stated.

Mr.Nara got closer and sighed.

"I like to see you try...you slut..."

________________________________________

And here is the cute picture after the dramatic chapter!

Thanks so much for reading this story

Later (^∇^)ノ♪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 14.7K 104
I was away at college/university for almost 7 years before returning to Konohagakure. I moved back in with my brother and got a part time job to star...
976K 30.7K 34
Naruto doesn't like Sasuke. Sasuke Already Loves Naruto. Ever Since Middle School. Naruto is going through some changes and starts to think he's fall...
503K 17.4K 27
Naruto is now attending the best school money can buy... And he hates it. He feels like it's a place where anything and everything can go wrong... ...
462K 13.3K 80
this is a sasuke x male!oc ((Made this when I was a kid)) ((WARNING: misspellings, plot holes, last name mistakes, ALOT of ideas that were squeezed i...