The Rescue

By Nerdyyyyy1

With conviction, Kara slams her now empty glass to the table and decides to take action. She wanders over to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 27

1.4K 48 3
By Nerdyyyyy1

At Al's bar, Alex rushes to answer the phone - so much so, she doesn't even look to see who is calling. She knows that it just interrupted a moment, but she is grateful for it.

"Hello?"

"Hey, sugar babe."

Alex immediately blushes. "Sam, hi. Just give me a second." Alex moves the phone away from her face and excuses herself. When she whispers to see if it's okay for her to share the news, Kara just nods. Alex steps out of the bar quickly to talk to her girlfriend.

"Hey," Alex says softly. She leans up against the wall outside of the entrance.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything. I- I just wanted to check in on the results of the trial."

"You actually just called at the perfect time. A completely welcomed interruption. Court was... intense. He was sentenced to two years, though. I- I think Lena is taking this harder than she is willing to admit."

"Well, I mean her experience with Lex's and Lillian's trials, I'm not surprised," Sam sighs.

"That and Edge was there. He provided Mike with his defense attorney."

"What?!" Sam explodes on the other end of the phone. "You get back in there and take care of my best friend! I'm going to figure out the details to come back to National City."

"Sam, wait, slo-" Alex looks down to her phone. Sam already hung up. Alex heads back into the bar and immediately clocks that Kara is holding Lena intimately. She can see the CEO's shoulders shaking; she must be crying with her face buried into her sister's chest. She approaches cautiously, just so her sister can see her. As soon as she sees Kara signaling to leave them be, Alex doesn't hesitate to leave them alone. Lena still hasn't opened up to Alex like Sam or Kara. They haven't exactly had a chance to sit down with just the two of them. Alex makes a mental note to try to do better.

Alex walks down the street and calls Sam back, hoping to get through. "Is something wrong?" Sam rushes out.

"No, no, Sam. I went back in, and Kara is all over making sure Lena is alright. She waved me out, and I didn't want to force myself on the situation. I don't know Lena like you guys do."

Sam lets out a loud sigh. "I'm so worried about her, Al."

"I know. And I'm worried about Kara, but it'll be okay. They'll both be okay. How are you?" Alex says softly.

"You're asking me how I'm doing when I wasn't even at the hearing? I should be asking you that."

"I asked first."

"Honestly?" Sam asks hesitantly.

"Yes, please," Alex replies easily.

"It's so hard being so far away. It's so hard not being able to be there. I'm so used to talking to Lee at work everyday one way or another. She's been taking time off for so long now, I barely know what is going on with her. I feel like I can't be a good friend to her. I can't be a good mother. I can't be a good acting CEO."

"Hey, hey. Where is this all coming from?" Alex asks concerned.

"Sorry, sorry. This is so - petty - compared to what you guys are dealing with."

"None of that now," Alex says firmly. "We are all going through things, and no one can compare it to each other. So, talk to me."

"Baby girl, since when do you get so firm?" Sam tries to sound flirty and unbothered. She isn't successful.

"Since my girlfriend is talking so badly about herself. We need to talk about this, babe. What's going on?"

"I- I'm sorry, Alex. I have a meeting in ten, and I- I can't show up looking like I cried..."

Alex rubs her brow. "Alright, I- I get it. Let's talk tonight. Call me when you get home tonight, please?"

"Anything for you babygirl. Thank you." Sam sounds more relieved.
Alex smiles that she is actually able to help someone. Just as she hangs up, she gets a text.

Lil Sis
Lena and I are going back to the penthouse. Stay at my place or yours please? We need to talk with some privacy. I'll call tomorrow.
[2:28pm]

Alex lets out a loud sigh. She changes her course to Kara's place. It's closer, and she knows that there is still food stocked up there. She has the day to herself, and she plans to take it with some self care. She has to deal with some of her own feelings about the trial.

***************************

The moment that Lena feels those teeth scrape against her fingertips, she couldn't hold back anymore. She leans forward from her own chair and easily straddles the blonde. She hovers her lips just centimeters away. The CEO inhales deeply, and she takes the moment to steel herself. Lena Luthor does not lose. She teasingly licks that bottom lip and leans away when Kara chases her lips. Lena smirks with that brow arched dangerously.

Kara can barely suppress a whine. Every time she leans forward to kiss her, Lena dodges it. When Kara leans back into her seat, she brings those irresistible, kissable lips back into range just to do it all over again. After about the fourth time, something is unleashed inside of the blonde. Kara's hands grip Lena's waist firmly. She pulls the woman forward in her lap until their torsos meet. She lets out a moan that sounds more like a growl. All of this throws off the CEO enough that Kara is finally able to press her lips against the woman's in her lap. She sucks and licks and bites and pulls on those lips. Her hands knead those hips, trying to pull her impossibly closer. She gasps when she feels hands rake up and down her bare abs.

Lena lets out an animalistic moan when she manages to wiggle her hands between them. She spreads her fingers and trails her nails across hard muscles. Lena grinds her hips against the blonde. She sucks on Kara's tongue. She bites and licks those perfect lips. She breaks them apart when she needs to catch her breath. Kara attacks her neck with fervor. Lena's jaw quivers. Obscene noises fall from her lips before she can moan out, "Let's go back to bed, darling." When Kara switches to the other side of her neck, the CEO gasps. Lena smirks as she pulls back to make Kara look at her. Those blue eyes are blown out. "I think it's time for me to show you how gorgeous you are."

Kara's brain stops functioning momentarily. She holds her breath before breathily whispering, "Are you sure? We can stop..."

Lena lets out a husky chuckle. "I don't think either of us can stop now." Lena grinds her hips again to emphasize her point.

Kara is barely holding herself back. "If you want to stop at any point, just say so and we stop."

"God, you're so sexy." Lena kisses her again.

The blonde just chuckles a bit. "I'm sexy for letting you say no?"

"Yes," Lena says huskily. She tangles her hands in those golden tresses. "Consent is sexy. I'm ready this time. Are you?"

"Yes," Kara hisses. "A million times yes." The blonde attacks those lips again. She slides her hands under the CEO's thighs and effortlessly stands up. She smirks when the woman in her arms gasps in shock that quickly turns into a moan.

Lena looks practically predatory when she feels Kara carrying her back to the bedroom. She always knew that she has a thing for muscles, but this... this just unlocked a whole new level of sexual tension. She threads her fingers in the hair at the base of her skull and pulls. The whiney moan that escapes Kara just ramps the CEO up further. She lets out a gasp when Kara slams her into a wall and starts attacking her neck again. Lena throws her head back against the wall and does her best to grind her hips again.

Kara wedges Lena between her body and the wall, fully pressing into the body in front of her. She needs to feel more of her. She needs to feel all of her. The blonde slides one hand under her ass while her free arm tugs on Lena's shirt. She practically rips it off the woman before pulling off her sports bra next. Lena's inky black hair gets messed and tangled. Her pale skin is flushed, and Kara drinks it in the sight. She looks heavenly with her chest heaving and lips parted. Kara latches onto the soft mounds of her breast, sucking and kissing.

"Bed. Now," Lena growls.

Kara promptly follows her instruction and takes them to Lena's bedroom. She stares reverently at the woman in her arms as she gently and carefully lays her on the bed. She hovers above the CEO and lets her eyes wander the expanse of pale skin. Lena's hands slide up her torso, over her covered breasts to grasp the collars of the shirt and yanking it down. Lena leans up to lick and nibble on her collarbone.

"You're overdressed," Lena whispers into the golden skin. "Off. Take it off."

Kara leans back, kneeling between the CEO's legs. She whips off the shirt and struggles a bit with her bra. Lena doesn't hesitate to sit up and help her. As soon as she is topless, Lena drags her fingers from those strong shoulders down to her chest and slowly cups those perky tits that she has been tempted by with every dressing change. Kara shudders at the contact. Lena smirks at her reaction. She runs the flat of her tongue over one of those erect pink nipples. A mewl leaves Kara's lips at the sensation. It just eggs Lena on. She pulls that nipple into her mouth and sucks - hard. Her teeth nibble gently as her hand pinches and rolls the other. She looks up at the straining neck with Kara's head lolled back in pleasure.

Lena takes the opportunity to flip them. She is straddling the woman, and she smiles sexily at the sight. She never wants to be anywhere else other than on top of this woman. She wants to watch the blonde unravel at her hands... and lips... and tongue. The CEO surges forward and places wet, open mouthed kisses on her neck. Her fingers wander across tanned skin, taking in every curve, every fresh scar, every muscle contour. When her fingers reach the band of her shorts, she snaps it playfully. She smiles at the noises Kara is making. She is squirming underneath Lena. The CEO drags her palms down and up those strong thighs. She can't wait to have them wrapped around her head.

Lena starts to kiss her way down. She peppers the blonde's chest with light kisses everywhere. She takes her time to worship those breasts and teases the woman further. Kara's head is thrashing back and forth, gripping the sheets. Lena continues her journey down to those perfect abs. She makes sure to kiss every little red line, scar, and wound. She is making it her personal mission to make sure Kara feels loved in her body. Her fingertips play with the band of her shorts before pulling them down with her underwear slowly. She sits up to pull them all the way down.

Kara kicks them off hurriedly before splaying her legs and whimpering. Her eyes land on Lena's. She freezes at the pure lust and adoration in those dark, green eyes. It looks like she is about to be completely devoured. She knows that she is sopping wet between her legs. Her muscles twitch at the loss of contact with her girlfriend. She watches Lena's eyes flicker down to her thighs, quivering. She sees Lena inhale sharply at the sight. Kara jerks when she feels Lena's hands rest on her ankles and start trailing up as she leans forward to settle between her legs once again.

Lena can smell Kara; her mouth waters. She settles back down on her stomach before moving Kara's legs over her shoulders. She kisses along inner thighs, getting her first hint of Kara's taste. She hears the groans of complaint at all the teasing. She can hear Kara muttering her name over and over again. When she hears a strained whisper of a please, Lena takes her first, long lick through Kara's folds. She moans at the taste while Kara's back arches off the bed. Lena slips her tongue inside and wiggles it. She loves the gasp she pulls from her girlfriend before she licks up to her clit to circle it with the tip of her tongue. Lena takes her time, working the blonde up further and further. She alternates between lapping at the juices and flitting over her nub and back.

Kara's moans get louder and louder. Whatever Lena is doing with her tongue, it is magical. Every time she thinks she is going to be pushed over the edge, Lena takes her to a new height. Her fingers lace into the woman's hair to hold her in place, as if she may pull away. Her thighs squeeze around her head. She can't sit still. She is wiggling all around the bed. Pure pleasure courses through her nerves when she feels Lena sucks on her clit. Her back arches; she lets out a high pitched, near silent scream. Her thighs twitch as Lena keeps licking her folds and rubbing her hands over her hips, extending her pleasure. She struggles to breathe as her nerves feel like lightning.

Lena does one more kitten lick over the swollen clit once Kara's back hits the bed again. She smirks as the muscles spasms at the attention. Lena crawls her way back up the hunk that is her girlfriend to lay half on top of her as she returns to Earth. She wipes at her mouth, smeared in Kara's cum. She kisses her cheek gently, perfectly happy and content and at peace. Finally, everything feels alright.
Once Kara comes back to reality, she has a stupid grin on her face with her eyes unfocused. She mumbles, "I think you've ruined sex for me."

Lena hums, "What's that?"

"Most intense orgasm."

Lena giggles before kissing her cheek again. "Good. Now, I have you hooked on me."

Kara, in a burst of energy, throws herself on top of Lena. "You've always had me hooked on you."

Lena sighs when Kara kisses her passionately. Kara's hands wander up and down her sides, goosebumps breaking out along their path. Kara breaks apart to look deeply into those green eyes. Her voice deepens as she practically growls, "Now, it's my turn to have you hooked on me."

"Oh, darling. I'm already hooked." Lena can't help but tease, "On all those beautiful, whimpering noises you make for me when you're so desperate f-"

Kara groans and cuts her off by capturing her bottom lip between her teeth and pulling. "Let's see what noises you make." Kara gives her a salacious grin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 2.3K 47
"Do you know what you're doing to me?" He leaned his head forward and buried it in her neck, inhaling deeply before peppering kisses along her stern...
21.9K 654 58
Sometimes being an adult is just too much. It's ok to long for soft hugs and gentle kisses. It's ok to like the fluffy texture of a stuffed animal an...
134K 3.3K 39
Never before she felt like this, felt safe in someone's arms. She didn't understand what these feelings meant for her. What it meant for them. Lena...
10.7K 475 15
The goal is not to live forever, it's to accept Life and Death as its. It's to do something about our lives without fear, without regrets. Lena &...