If only

Galing kay goneinfqntasy

Mafia / Romance Blaise Valentino a coldhearted soul. The mafia leader, everything revolved around him & him... Higit pa

Aesthetics / Warnings
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Authors note
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Authors Note <3
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Alternative Ending </3
Authors Note

Chapter 96

1.4K 48 17
Galing kay goneinfqntasy

Blaise

Everyone says their goodbyes, to Ella. Expect three people. Alejandro, Davina and I, we all sigh looking at Ella. Her breathing, in and out no longer happened. I couldn't believe she was gone.

It'll all hit me in the morning, most definitely. I keep opening and closing my eyes, repeatedly to see if I was having a nightmare. Unfortunately, it wasn't. Others may say ' your handling this so well ' oh no I wasn't. Whenever I get to the house, I'm drinking my fucking ass off.

" So are we doing this separately? " Alejandro questions, Davina takes in a sharp shaky breath. " I can do mine separately " Alejandro says, Davina and I both nod. " Davina, I want you in here with me. Is that okay? " I question, with pleading eyes looking into Davina's. She then smiles, weakly. " Of course " she says, I then nod.

Alejandro gets up, taking one quick glance at Ella then sighs, making his way towards the door. With that he opens the door, and closes it behind him. I look back, at Davina seeing her look at Davina with sad eyes. I then sigh myself. " You wanna start? " I question, she then nods lazily.

" Oh Ella " she says, smiling weakly. She must've been thinking of memories. Because, frankly that's all I've been doing since finding out the news. " I will always cherish your memory. No matter what, I'll love you forever " she says, her voice begins to break. It broke me seeing her like this.

Everyone was so devastated. It's crazy, Ella was just here a few hours ago. I miss her so much already. I touch Ella's hand, interlocking it with mine. Her hand, was so cold.

I missed her bubbly, personality already. I miss her dumb jokes. I miss her barging through my door for absolutely no reason. " You we're the kind of friend that if you were to call at four in the morning, to sad to even say hello, I will listen to your silence until you fall asleep " she says, looking at her. Everything about this situation, was generally just sad.

I felt myself grow cold. Not physically, it wasn't the temperature. It was my heart. " You made me feel whole, and who understands me when the world doesn't understand me at all " she says, sadly. " You will always be my best friend, my human diary, and my other half. You mean the absolute world to me my love, and I will always care and love for you " she says, smiling weakly.

After Davina said her parting words with El she gives me a nod letting me know it was my turn. " Oh boy " I say, taking in a shaky breath. " I never thought I'd have to say goodbye to you so soon " I say, with my voice shaking. " Your body feels so cold, yet once so warm " I say, my eyes begin to sting. Tears threatening to spill.

" I'm gonna miss you so fucking much " I sob, finally breaking. Davina moves closer to me, sitting her chair besides mine. She puts her arm around me, I do the same with her. My free hand, holding Ella's. " I remember you were the one, who always made Gino and I make up " I say, chucking painfully remembering all the memories.

I find myself crying in the corner of my siblings and I's room hugging myself. My brother and I had gotten into a fight. He said that our father didn't love me. He was most likely right, but it hurt like hell. The door then opens, I see my sister come in.

At the time I was about ten, she was about nine. My brother was twelve. " B are you okay? " She asks, sounding generally concerned, closing the door behind her. She makes her way towards me, kneeling down meeting my height. " Gino said that papa didn't love me anymore " I sob, Ella then chuckles.

Did I say something funny? Her eyes sadden looking, at my confused eyes. My eyebrows were raised, she then chuckles again. " He got upset because, his crush wanted you and not him " she says, I then remain a confused expression. " Elizabeth? " I question, she smiles nodding her head yes.

" Oh " I speak, the door opens roughly and quickly. Ella and I both look up to see Gino, he rolls his eyes when seeing me. " I was looking for Ella " he says, sighing. " We'll I'm here. What do you want? " She questions, angrily. He then laughs, when seeing how she answered.

Might I add, my family is.. well is very competitive. We are amazing arguers, which comes in handy with kids at school. " Father told me to tell you, he loves you he's going out again " he says, his mood changing when he mentioned our father. We all knew what he meant about going out, which was unfortunate.

" Okay " she says, he then nods. He was about to leave, just before closing the door Ella stops him. " Gino! " she hollers, he then stops opening the door wide again. " What " he answers, rolling his eyes. I roll mine, wiping my leftover tears.

" You need to apologize, to your brother " she speaks, sounding like my mother. He then chuckles " why, he doesn't like that someone told him the truth? " He questions, his tone was always like this.. Cocky, annoying and rude. " The truth? " I ask, standing up confidently. Ella then moves out of the way also standing up, and sits on my bed.

" Uh oh " Ella says, turning my attention back over to Gino he takes a few steps closer to me. As do I, never will I ever backdown from a fight. My father and mother taught me that. Even though, my father may be an ass sometimes, he still taught me how to defend myself. " Yeah the truth " Gino spats, I then laugh.

Here comes the wave of anger, and confidence I admire. " Really because, someone told me you got upset because Elizabeth liked me and not you " I say, chuckling. Gino looks at Ella, Ella looks the other way clearing her throat. " Your an asshole! " He says, my mother then comes into the view. " Hey, language! What's happening? " My mother asks, stepping inside my room.

" I'm no snitch " I say, shrugging. " Yeah but you are a cry baby " Gino says, that's when I loose it. I clench my hands, forming them into fists. I then punch my brother in the face. My brother automatically forms a fist, as well then attempts to punch me. I duck, my mother holds him back.

" Pussy " I say, laughing. He then chuckles, touching his nose. It was now bleeding. Father would've been proud, and found this amusing. " Enough you two! " My mother yells, I then roll my eyes.

My mother made us apologize to each other. My sister found this all amusing. I also found it funny. About an hour later, of being by myself in my room reading. The door bust open, it was my brother. He then stands there, staring as I looked up.

" Can I help you? " I question, he then sighs rolling his eyes looking away from me. " I'm sorry " he mumbles quietly, I then pretend I didn't hear. " What was that? " I ask, he then sighs. " I'm sorry " he repeats, I then feel a smile form. " It's okay Gino, I'll reject Elizabeth " I say, he then smiles nodding closing the door as he walks out.

" About time " I hear my sister say, from the window. She was holding onto it for dear life. I quickly get up, I then she was holding on. She must've climbed up here. She always climbed, everything. She was so weird.

I chuckle at my thoughts. " I had so much crazy memories with your ass " I say, chucking. " I love you so much kiddo " I say getting up, putting the chair back in its place. " I'll love you forever and always " I say, stepping closing to the bed. Finally towering over her, I bend down to kiss her cold lifeless forehead.

With that, I wipe away a tear that had fallen. Davina interlocks her fingers with mine, as we leave the room. The doctor approaches us, finally reaching us. He tells us everything, he needs to do with Ella. Davina did most of the talking, he had already checked with Alejandro. I guess Alejandro said, he was fine with everything we agreed on.

So which was everything Davina agreed on. She made the decisions, I gave her the permission. After doing so, they apologized for our losses once more but saying we were able to leave now. We did so, Davina drove. Finally reaching the house, after about five minutes I got out of the car as Davina turned off the car.

I opened the door for, letting her out she thanked me. I didn't wanna let her go. Ella's word she had said to me, didn't leave my mind.

" Show her that you truly love her " Ella says.

She wanted Ella and I to get married. Hell she wanted to be their. She said the first time, Davina and I met and I complained about her. She knew it was love at first sight. I smile, thinking about all the times the memories I had with her.

We then stop in front of our house. The guards minding their own business doing their job. I face towards her, she faces towards with me confusing and pain laced in her eyes. " What's wrong? " She asks, concerned. " Please don't be in love with someone else " I say, tears threatening to spill for the millionth time.

She the smiles, weakly. " Not in a million years, my love " she says, I then smile. " You know, Ella once told me " I say, she then hums for me to continue. " Fight for what you want, fight for what you believe in " I say, she then smiles. That beautiful smile, that tells me everything's gonna be okay.

" I believe in us " I say, more tears leave her beautiful hazel brown eyes. " I want you sweetheart " I say, she then nods. We knew what that meant. We both did. Finally, I had gotten the girl I wanted back.

The one I needed most, during this dark and devastating time. My soulmate, my lover and hopefully my soon to be wife. " The weddings back on " she whispers, only for me to here. " I don't think I told you enough, when we were together so I'm going to tell you now " I say, she then nods signaling for me to continue. " Only you my girl " I say, smiling " only you babe " she says.

With that, I pick her up lifting her off the floor smashing my lips into her hers. Tasting her, sweet lips. Never will I ever get tired of these lips. This kiss, was filled with.. Lust, love, sadness, anger everything you could possible think of. It was absolutely beautiful. I knew Ella was smiling down on us.

A | N : hope you enjoyed this chapter this book MAY go on a bit past 100 chapters I don't know if I'll be able to fit everything due to what I have planned so to those who wanted it to last a bit longer here you are. You welcome my loves! Correct my misspellings / grammar mistakes etc , you know the deal. Stay safe and healthy, until next update!

- Xoxo Mariposa <3

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

237K 4.3K 55
19 year old Celestia Monroe moved from Spain to go stay at her father's place in Italy. She decided to focus more on her studies, to stay away from t...
74.2K 1.9K 30
"Now I know why they call you the devil" "I told you I was anything but good Angel" - Two people that could have lost their lives find each other. An...
2.6K 44 33
Read my other story His Escape it's 10x better than this one but reads the same. This one is lame but that one is GOOD. -------------------------- "...
606K 12.7K 39
18+ mafia romance She is a daughter of the American Gang leader, a girl that can seduce and kill. But her secrets are bigger than anyone can imagine...