Darling (I Don't Want to Miss...

By EunoiaKyra

Jennie and Lisa are trainees/best friends in YG entertainment, fighting hard to achieve their dreams, one day... More

1. Work Hard and Achieve your Goals
2. We meet again
3. Dance my old friend
4. The call
5. It felt so good, so right
6. It's OK (I think)
7. Good enough
8. Let's catch up
9. We are exclusive
10. What's going on?
11. Falling
12. Happy?
13. Special Mission: Undercover Agent
14. My heart skips a beat
15. Truth
16. Would you give it all up?
17. Conquer the World
18. Confessions
19. Dream a little dream of me
20. I'm a mess
21. More dancing
22. Sisters
23. Moving out
24. Fight for what you believe
25. Surprise!
26. Maybe it's time
27. What's going on?
28. Sorry
29. Love
30. New beginnings BL Studios
32. Dinner and Secrets
33. I don't want to miss you anymore
34. London
35. Mine
36. Shine bright
37. Forever
Check my other stories
New story!

31. Hold me forever and more

1.9K 39 3
By EunoiaKyra

Lisa POV

"I hate you have to leave so early", Jennie told me while we were still in bed cuddling, since we are together we hardly spend our nights alone, we share a bed, mine or hers, it doesn't matter "You hate to wake up early Nini", she giggled and pecked my lips "Well that too, but I hate you have to leave, I love to cuddle with you, it's cold without you, come here don't get up yet", she kissed me and I responded, then she pecked my lips many times and I giggled "God how I love to hear you giggling, you are so cute" I blushed and she laughed, "That's it Manoban, I'll go with you, I know I have things to do later on, but you are my assistant so it's better we are together", I smiled at her "Are you sure? you could sleep more, I'll send one of the guys to pick you up", she shook her head "I'm sure, plus I can take a nap on your office, the new couch is really soft, and I need to check my beautiful girlfriend at work, there are people that look at her like a piece of candy", I laughed "Nini that's not true", she looked at me all serious "Manoban it's true, they all look at you, first of all you are so damn attractive, secondly you are funny, easy going and lastly you are really kind, so how don't notice someone like you", I blushed again and she laughed, "See you are the cutest, how am I so lucky?", I looked at her and her eyes softened even more "Are you even real? Cause I feel I'm the lucky one, I feel like that since the day we met for the first time", now it was her time to blush.

We got up to start our day, Jennie went running to her flat to get everything ready, since most of her things were there, then suddenly she came back trying to hide, "Are you alright Nini?", She nodded and went to my room, I thought she forgot something but then I heard her walking around really fast, I got inside and there she was walking back and forth, "Are you really Okay Nini? What's wrong?", She looked at me, "My mum is here! My mum is inside my damn flat, she didn't call me she just got here and here I am on PJ's walking inside like nothing happened and I heard her on the phone, I just closed the door as quietly as possible and I came back here, more like I ran for my sweet life, I know my mum knows there's something between you and I but... I slept with you for god sakes, the worst is we just slept that's all, not action, well besides that amazing time in your studio...but whatever that's not even important, we are losing focus here, I can't go inside like this, I can't! I'm just too embarrassed, what do I do?? Damn hell why do you have to be so attractive? I should be sleeping on my bed like a good girl, like a responsible person, but no here I am, talking non sense, my mum gotta see I'm a responsible adult, responsible adults don't come back home at 5am on PJ's without a good reason, well you are the best reason", I just smiled at her, she is just too cute right now,  "Omg Lili! imagine you spent the night with me, It would be even worse, I would need to hide you, probably you fit in my closet, but still", for a moment I thought she was talking to me, but I realised that no, not  anymore she was just mumbling things and I couldn't hear clearly what she was trying to say, I went to my closet, I took some joggers, a clean white shirt, her running shoes that I don't even know what are they doing here, I have never seen her run around here, only when she is at the gym, and I gave them to her, she looked at me confused "Here, take this, change  your clothes and if she asks... you could say you were going for a run but you got a call from your assistant, that you have to go earlier to your rehearsals, and I'll pick you up, I'll just knock on your door in half hour, so we can get something for breakfast".

She went to the bathroom without a word and I was just there dumbfounded, she came back "Do I smell like sex?" I couldn't stop laughing at her question and she slapped my arm "I'm being serious Manoban", I took her hand "Nini we just cuddled, the bed sheets were clean, we fell asleep, we didn't have sex last night", she nodded and walked to the bathroom, she got ready and came back "I'm such a moron, I could have had sex with you last night, who knows how long my mum will be here, I gotta behave, wait she has a house here in Seoul, I just forget cause she is barely here, by the way nice running shoes, I used to have the same ones", I laughed and I pecked her lips "They are yours! But you are so cute, go, we still gotta shower, by the way you look so beautiful", she laughed "I'm a mess huh?", I smiled at her "My beautiful mess, good luck and just text me, remember to be surprised" she nodded and walked away, I was about to get inside the shower when she came inside "Lili can you look outside? And see if my mum is around, I chuckled and did exactly what she asked me to do.

"There's no one outside, go now", she nodded but I held her hand and I pinned her to the wall, I kissed her and I could feel her hands around me, we parted and she was just panting "Lili.... I...", I cut her off, "Now it looks like you were really running", I'll see you in 30 - 45 minutes but not more ok?, She nodded.

Jennie POV

Yes I was panicking, my mum was here, just like that, out of nowhere, she is nice but she can be really something, good she met Lisa years ago but that's doesn't make her  less dangerous, Lisa is so cute, without her I wouldn't be able to have a plan, and damn! the kiss she gave me, her perfect lips are so soft, her tongue is getting so skilled that I don't care to stay all night just kissing her, all night? All day, I'm so in love with her, I pecked her amazing lips and I left, I  even ran to the elevator and from there to my door, I was about to enter when the door opened.

"Omg mum!!! You almost kill me", I hugged her and she just shook her head, "Where were you?" I just arrived and nobody was here, it's so early, so I thought it was weird", I tried to calm myself, come on Jen, think about this plan, "I just wanted to get some fresh air before my rehearsals today, actually I wanted to run in this beautiful park, but I forgot my rehearsals will start early till my assistant called me,  I need to be there at 7am, mum I'm so happy to see you, how come you never visit me?" I took a water bottle cause I was about to pass out, she looked at me "Jennie did you even sleep here?, your bed seems like nobody has been sleeping on it for quite some days", I just nodded "Well you always tell me to make sure my bed is already made before I leave so yeah, the question is why are you here out of the blue?, I mean I love to see you, but you are always so busy", she gave me a sad smiled and sighed, "We could have dinner today and talk, what do you think?, Just us, some other day you can bring Lisa" I just nodded and I kissed her cheek, plans with my mum make me happy, really happy.

I went to take a shower and my mum made herself comfortable, I texted Lisa to tell her everything went fine and she seemed more relaxed, okay I know I was the one that freaked out but still.

After my shower I looked at my collarbone, I had a purple mark that made me want to feel Lisa's mouth there again, I brushed my hair and I got changed, good I brought my things with me cause when I got out my mum was inside my room just sitting by the edge of the bed, something is not quite right, "Mum what's going on? Please tell me", she looked at me and smiled, "I heard you are debuting soon, well Mr. Manoban told me everything, you know you could leave YG and join our company right?", I nodded "Yes but I wanted to try, just to see if I can do something and stand out by myself, you know, if anything you still could hire me, mum I love you, don't think I don't, this is just me trying to fight with whatever the future holds for me, actually I'll be shooting my first M/V next week, I'm going to London and mum, I have just a couple of minutes before someone picks me up, I need to tell you my current status with Lisa", she smiled at me and I felt relieved "Let me dry your hair first, like when you were my baby", I nodded and I chuckled "I'm still your baby, I just grew up a little mummy", we laughed and she did, she fixed my hair in a cute style, a fishtail braid, I smiled at her "Thank you, my hair looks beautiful", she smiled and then again those sad eyes "Jenjen I'm sorry for don't be around a lot, you know, to be by your side whenever you needed me, it's hard to become a trainee but even harder if I'm always traveling abroad and working non stop, I just need to tell you that I love you, I arrived early today and it made me feel really sad how my assistant knew you were about to debut and I didn't, that's why I'm here, after I called Mr. Manoban", I smiled at her "Well I just... I know everything you do it's for us, someday I'll need to take over the company and I already trained a lot taking classes and trying to become an idol but I will need you for advices and mostly because without you I'm nothing, I called you a couple of times but I know you were busy, that's why I told Sarah, she is really kind", then there was a silence engulfing us.

"Mum, I want to tell you something, I'm really glad you came here to talk to me, and I would lie if I told you that I didn't feel really sad when you didn't answer my calls and I had to talk to Sarah, I mean she is really important for me as well but I was expecting you would call me back? Maybe?", My mum just nodded and she started to cry silently "Listen Mandu, it's not like I didn't mean to call you, it just... I don't know I had so many things to do that it slipped my mind, I had hard weeks at work, some people are just too much, it's not an excuse, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry" my mum just hugged me like she used to do, I think the last time was at least a year ago, "Mum Lisa and I, well we found each other again and... I don't know how to tell you this but I want you to know, the last time I called you I wanted to tell you but I think it's better in person right?", My mum just nodded and kissed my temple, "I'm in love mum, Lisa and I are dating and I know it's early but I do feel she is the one you know, I mean ahhhh I don't even know how to explain this but I love her so much mum", that's when my mum looked at me with a serious expression and went back to sit, and she tapped the spot beside her.

I sat by her side and she just looked at me "Wasn't she dating this guy, an actor? I mean yes I know you have been drooling for her for years baby but I need to know this, I don't want you to get hurt", I just opened my mouth then I shut it again, years? She made it seem like I was like some kind of obsessed girl, "Mum first of all it wasn't years and she was getting to know him, his name is Xiao but... Omg I'm so embarrassed, they were just friends, he wanted something more but then I made a move, because I felt I needed to tell her how I really felt about her and she chose me, over him, she just chose me mum and I couldn't be happier", my mum smiled "Did you know back your trainee years with her we actually thought you would end together?, I'm talking about me and Lisa's parents", I blushed and my mum laughed "So dinner today, just you and I, like the old times ok?, and tell Lisa that this week will have brunch or something, the three of us, I just need to check my schedule", I nodded and my mum smiled "I love to see you like this, you are glowing, I don't care who makes your heart go crazy, the only important thing is this person loves you back the same way and respects you, I do love you my Mandu, and I gotta go, it's still early and I just came back from Paris, I left a gift for you, I hope you like it", I smiled widely and I hugged my mum "Thank you sooo much, you don't know how nervous I was, please text me the details" my mum just laughed I bet you were, you were really pale, hey don't skip meals", I shook my head and she kissed my temple again before leave, we said goodbye and I was just happy, my life was going good.

10 minutes later Lisa knocked on my door and I just dragged her inside "Lili I talked to my mum, about everything even you and me", now Lisa was the pale one, I pecked her lips, "Don't worry, she was so happy for me , for us, she will have brunch with us this week, so I hope you can make some time", she just nodded and smiled widely "Yes, for sure, whenever she wants, I'll make sure to have enough time, I am nervous though", I laughed "Baby she loves you, she always had admired you, so don't worry, plus even if she doesn't approve you I would choose to stay by your side, I really love you, will you love me back the same way La La La Lisa?", She laughed And kissed me, omg I got lost on her kiss, "Yes, because I already love you soooo much Jennie", she hugged me really tight.

----

We went to her studio and she was warming up, she is the sexiest, then the new girl came in and I got closer to my girlfriend, sometimes I get jelly, sorry "Lili... Where are the other guys?", She  looked at me and gave me a peck "They will come around 9am, I'll make sure Nikki learns the choreo first by herself and then with the others" I got annoyed and I went inside her office, I could see an smirk on her face and that made my blood boil.

I was looking at the window when I felt a pair of hands dragging me, I resisted a little but she is so cute, I just melted on her arms.

Lisa POV

I could see Jennie got mad at me and walked away, so I told Nikki I would came back, she was too focused on her own nervousness that she didn't see Jennie

I went inside my office and there she was the most beautiful fuming cat I have ever seen so I just hugged her from behind, at first she kinda fought it, she wanted me to leave her alone, but then I kissed her neck and she melted, "Nini don't be jelly, I need to teach her the moves before everyone else come or she will be a disaster", she looked at me with sad eyes, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't act this way, I just... Never mind", I held her again "Tell me, I want to know what's going on inside that beautiful mind", she looked at me and then she looked at the floor "I don't want to lose you", I smiled and I pecked her lips many times just like she does when she wanna see me giggling, "You chose me, why would you lose me, I have been in love with you for ages?, it should be me who is afraid to lose you, on your way to the fame you'll meet lots of people, charming people, even hotter", she laughed "I already met some hot people, charming as you said but I have a thing for annoying and hyperactive dancers with hot sexy abs", I could feel her hand inside my shirt and I just laughed "So I was right, I'm lucky", she looked at me "You don't know how bad I wanna ride those abs till I cum", I got speechless and I could feel my ears burning, I was blushing furiously and she laughed.

"I mean it Manoban, so think about it while you teach her, think that inside this office I'll be naked waiting for your sexy self" she smiled seductively, and sent me outside, the nerves of this beautiful girl.

Jennie POV

Omg this is so much fun, I love to tease her but yes I don't like to feel jealous, It seems that with Lisa I'm very possessive, I shouldn't, because as she said our jobs are full of beautiful people, with time this could get us in trouble, plus how come?, I can't doubt her feelings when her eyes are screaming for me,  she is really cute and when I sent her outside she was still a tomato, I even heard Nikki ask her if she was fine, after a couple of minutes Lisa was dancing to my song, and I was mesmerized by her talent.

The new girl seemed a fast learner, I went outside to get something to drink for my baby, I just told her I would be back and she nodded and on my way back I saw Kai, I ignored him but he caught my pace "Jen..." "Hey Jen!" I kept ignoring him and I rushed to the studio, what is he doing here anyway?, Lisa looked at me and smiled, I handed her a water bottle and one for Nikki, see I'm not a total jerk, the girl smiled widely at me and I went to sit by Lisa's side "Babe I saw Kai, he tried to talk to me, but I ignored him", she looked at me "What?, Why is he here?", I just shook my head and then the door opened, it was him, annoyingly looking around, Lisa got up and sent him outside with her hand, you know the way a teacher just starts signaling outside, authority exuding from her and the guy went out, "I'll be back", I nodded but before she left I pecked her lips, that made her stop a little and she smiled at me.

Lisa POV

"So what are you doing here? I asked him, he looked at me timidly "I thought I could get my job back, I wanted to ask Jennie where were you but she ignored me", I looked at him, he was a good dancer but I'm not in need of one, specially one that can't keep up with my pace, "Look Kai so far I don't need anyone, you can try to apply like everyone does, go to this office on the first floor, look for Joy and leave your résumé and application form" he looked at me like if I was insane, "Or try in another company", I turned around to go back but he said something that made my blood boil "Why? are you scared I take back what it's mine?, I know he was trying to make me lose control, so without look back I just said "No, that's the way everyone applies for a job here, I even did it, so if you are good enough, they will call you, don't worry", he followed me and took my arm with a really strong grip , "Mr. Jongin we have cameras around, I suggest you to let me go before I call security, you are hurting me, I already told you how to get a post here, so let me go", oh how bad I wanted to break his face.

He quickly let me go, he was about to tell me something else when two security agents came out of nowhere "Miss Manoban is everything all right?", I nodded "Yeah just make sure to accompany Mr. Kim outside, it seems he he doesn't know how to apply for a job and even less be gentle with women", both guys nodded and walked away with this annoying ass.

Jennie came out, I bet she was the one calling security, "Babe is everything all right? Did Kai hurt you?", I shook my head "He was trying to provoque me, it seems he was recording everything, I could see his phone, probably to sell it to a tabloid or something", Jennie hugged me and I returned her embrace, "I'm fine, let's go to the studio ok?", She nodded and I texted Tay Unnie to don't let him get inside again, I'll make sure this guy won't come back again, oh how bad I wanted to punch him.
---

After the little incident the practice went really good, when everyone was ready we rehearsed the whole thing including Jennie, it seemed Nikki was already dominating the concept so that was one thing less to worry about, after practice I told Jennie to get ready for a photoshoot, it was going to be inside our building so she wouldn't be late but she needed a shower first, she went to my office and smirked, everyone else left to eat something, Nikki went with the dancers, they will continue rehearsing in the afternoon after lunch.

Jennie looked at me, wiggled her eyebrows and I laughed, "Babe I told you something earlier, do you think I have enough time Ms. Personal assistant?" I was trying to remember about what we talked about when she whispered to me "I have around one hour right? Before my photoshoot?" I nodded and I gulped, she took my hand and dragged me to my office, she locked the door and made me sit on the couch, then she straddled me with her legs, sitting on my lap, "I wanna ride your abs baby", she kissed me and I knew this was the beginning.

Jennie POV

I took her shirt off, she is just so sexy, I took all my clothes off and she looked at me like if I was the most beautiful woman on earth, that made my heart beat madly, she always managed to make me feel this way and that made me want her more, she was lost and still not fully naked but that's what I wanted, her breast are beautiful, she was wearing a sports bra to dance more comfortably, so I took it off as well, I made her lay down on her couch and I got on top of her abs, her eyes widened and I smiled mischievously "I told you, I want to ride your abs", I went down to kiss her and she was so aroused, her eyes were totally dark, she sucked my tongue and I moaned, I gave her a peck and I trailed wet kisses on her jaw and neck, I looked at the watch on her wall and if I wanted this I needed to go fast, so I sat on her again and I rubbed myself on her sexy strong abs, she was looking at me and I started grinding faster, I wanted her to see me cum on her, she grabbed my hip to add more pressure while I was going back and forth, god she really have strong abs, then I took one of her hands and made her grab my breasts, she was massaging it and a soft moan escaped from her mouth, I was rubbing myself on her, I could hear our skins in contact, I was so wet, that simple sound made things hotter, she kept looking at me and I rubbed harder, I was about to reach my orgasm when she touched my clit slowly, Omg I was a moaning mess, then I came, I came so hard because she was looking at me, touching me in the right places, I collapsed on top of her panting, she was panting as well, all my juices on her abs, she kissed my head, and caressed my back, "I love you Jennie", every single time she said that it was like if time got frozen still, "I love you too Lalisa Kim", she laughed "Are you proposing to me?", I laughed and answered out of nowhere "Yes", then we looked at each other, oh god, oh god, what I just said? I was freaking out, but then she kissed me tenderly, then she kissed my nose and I was crying, I don't know why, maybe because she was really sweet, maybe because I was embarrassed, I tried to get up but she held me back, she kissed my tears and I smiled, she gave me time to recover, holding me in her arms and stroking my back, "Don't try to get away from me, I love you", that made me cry harder, she looked at me full of love "I love you too and so much, I just don't want you to freak out, I know you were kidding but I don't know what happened to me, it's not the best way to..." She kissed me and I couldn't keep saying anything else.

"Jen you are so sweet, the most perfect girl ever, and I know it's soon and this  probably escaped from your thoughts but I don't want you to run away from me, because that 'yes' made my heart almost escape from my chest, don't be ashamed because I want a future with you, and honestly this is the best proposal ever because it came out from your heart, right away, but to avoid you freak out again let's make a promise ok?" I just nodded still with tears in my eyes, "My answer is yes, it always going to be yes, yes a life with you, yes to share everything with you, yes to everything you want us to be, I really love you", I embraced her as strong as I could, "I'm willing to wait, for you Nini", I kissed her, then I trailed kisses around her beautiful face and she giggled, "I want a life with you Lisa, I just didn't think I was going to rush things that much, but I meant that 'Yes', as you said it was genuine and I freaked out because I thought you would get scared or I don't know, I'm sorry if I wanted to run away, but I'm not good at this, because this is the first time I feel like this, the way I just want to be with you forever and more", she smiled at me, "Jennie, I would totally become a Kim for you", I laughed and she kissed my temple "Then I need to propose correctly, you know the whole thing, the rings, the romantic dinner, the thousand of roses, our song, maybe a band or a strings quartet ", she laughed and it was music for my ears, "Sounds good for me, but I don't think you would go for that, you are way more fun Nini", I laughed and I wiggled my eyebrows "Way more fun?, look at me in all my naked glory having an emotional moment with you" this time she laughed "I can get used to this Nini, but I think it's time for you to get ready for the photoshoot, you have 15 minutes to get a shower and change your clothes".

Damn it, I don't care about that photoshoot, "I wanna stay like this, in your arms, naked, feeling your love", her eyes softened, "What about we leave early and we do that?" Then I remembered I have dinner with my mum, I sighed "I have dinner with my mum, today unfortunately", she laughed "I think you missed her a lot, she is always traveling and we can always cuddle when you go back home, or maybe your mum want you to stay the night at home which is cool, so it's not unfortunately, I have an idea, let's go get a shower and I'll order something to eat, then I'll try to work as fast I can and before you leave we can cuddle a little", I nodded and I whispered to her "You will get what you deserve for being the loveliest girlfriend ever" and she just blushed.

----

The photoshoot went really well actually, we needed to redo the last one since we aren't YG anymore, Lisa was busy on her studio she was checking details and discussing things with the MV director, she was sketching along with her creative theme the whole concept and I just wanted to cuddle with her.

I just went to this private lounge well I usually rest, after a long afternoon I received  a text from my mum with the dinner details, it was at home, I haven't stepped inside that place since months ago, I miss my dogs, I missed my mum but let's be honest she has been probably evading me for some reason, an hour before I needed to leave I saw Lisa running around, looking for someone, so I just walked by her side "Are you looking for someone beautiful girl?", She laughed  and smiled at me, "I thought you were gone already", I walked to get something from the vending machine, "Nah, apparently I have dinner at home, and since it's not that far someone will pick me up, according to my mum, so yeah, plus I wouldn't leave just like that, I would tell you first" I got a chocolate milk for Lisa and some chocolates for me, she smiled and I just kissed her cheek.

We walked together in silence, she was sipping her milk and I was just trying to compose my self, because the truth is I was nervous, I feel my mum is hiding something from me.

"Lili can we just go to this lounge and cuddle", she looked at me me all happy "Yes let's cuddle before you have to go", she held my hand and I loved how my hand fitted perfectly on hers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 4.7K 36
"𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨đĢ𝐞 𝐈 đĨ𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 đŦ𝐚𝐲 𝐈 đĨđ¨đ¯đž 𝐲𝐨𝐮." Kim (Y/n) A Young Man who Is Falling for His Best Friend Kim Jennie...
988K 27.5K 51
Kim Jennie was KPOPs It Girl. She was miss worldwide and the ACE of YG. But not to Lalisa Manoban. Kim Jennie was the girl who broke her heart when s...
3.8K 101 21
Enjoy!
19.8K 497 14
Lisa, an aspiring photographer, meets Kpop Princess, Jennie Kim in an unexpected way. Jennie grows fond of her and is determined to fight against all...