If only

By goneinfqntasy

Mafia / Romance Blaise Valentino a coldhearted soul. The mafia leader, everything revolved around him & him... More

Aesthetics / Warnings
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Authors note
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Authors Note <3
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Alternative Ending </3
Authors Note

Chapter 94

1.5K 48 11
By goneinfqntasy

Blaise

We had left New York right after the argument, or whatever the fuck you wanna call it. I was back in the same fucking place. I drink another sip of my whiskey. This is the third cup. My family was generally concerned, I told them nothing to worry about but that didn't fix or reassure anyone.

I had thought, I had finally got her back. Til, she acted as if last night was a mistake. I just wanna have a simple conversation, with her. To know, why she did and say those things. About a few hours in, the private jet we had finally arrived.

The limo, was waiting for us all to get of the jet and to drive us home. My family and I didn't really have to lift a finger, since we had people for that. Some may say, spoiled or lazy. But I call it, a reward. A reward for working my ass off twenty four seven, trying to continue what my father started and soon to give it my sister and best friends child.

Finally, after ten minutes of us in the car and me hearing, laughter and talking amongst my family. We reached the house. The guards, again help my family and I with our baggage. I remained a straight poker face, on my phone handling emails messaging others.

We all make our way inside, Ella closing the door behind us. " What the fuck happened " Ella speaks, causing me to turn my full attention to her looking up from my phone. I then chuckle " what do you mean? " I question, knowing exactly what she meant just felt like testing others patience today since they did mine. " You know what I fucking mean Blaise " Ella spats, angrily. I then go back to a straight poker face, realizing she was serious.

" We slept together, and it meant nothing to one and other " I say, my mother then laughs covering her mouth to stop herself from continuing. " You wanna know what I think? " My mother questions, I then scoff. " Sure mom " I say sarcastically, my father then sighs. " You love this woman, more then you expected yourself to. So if you truly, love her and your heart longs for her's then get her back. Sitting here, drinking all this alcohol and sleeping with these whores then telling us ' I'm okay ' is bullshit. Your acting like your father, did back then " my mother speaks, the room goes absolute silent. No one ever spoke, about my fathers actions back then.

" So get off your ass, and make an effort to get her back. Because each and everyone one of us know you two love each other. You may not believe in soulmates, but I do, you and Davina are soulmates. Face it figlio " My mother speaks, using her Italian accent towards the end. Gino then sucks in a deep breath, then letting it out. " I had to say this brother, even though I'm upset with Davina for leaving you. Mama is right " he speaks, I then nod. My family may be dysfunctional but you can always count on them to be honest. " How though " I finally speak, Ella then sighs. Everyone is sighing nowadays, I swear.

" Show her that you truly do love her, yes I'm sure you two have been having a rough relationship these past few weeks but it won't work if neither of you are gonna stop being stubborn and childish " Ella speaks, Alejandro nods with his arm over her shoulder. With that, I hear a knock on the door. I look towards the doors direction. No one is allowed passed the multiple guarded gate unless you're immediate family even then I'm always notified. My mother was gonna make her way towards the door, but my father then gently pulls her wrist, she then falls on his laps and shakes his head.

I get up, pulling the gun safely out of my waist band as I approach the door. I wait a few seconds, taking in a sharp breath then open the door. I see the one girl, that I had went through hell and back with. We didn't show it though. I loved her, I love her.

" We need to talk " she speaks, I then roll my eyes seeing she brought her friend. " Blaise my health may be in risk " she speaks, I immediately change my facial expression. I move out of the way, letting her and the other woman make their way inside. They do so, everyone's facial expression was shocked as expected. " Davina? " My mother questions, as I close the door.

" Hi Alexandra " she speaks, I make my way back towards where I was sitting which was by my brother. Everyone greets, Davina and her friend. After doing so, I finally speak. " What happened? " I questioned, she then sighs. I learned that her friend, was actually her cousin they didn't look to much alike. Her name was Adrielle.

" Vincent " she says, my jaw immediately clenches hearing that name. " What about him? " Ella questions, Davina looks her way then looks back my way meeting my eyes. " He's threatening Blaise " she says, looking away from and looking down. She begins to play with her ring, the one I gave her for her birthday. " Why do you care? " I scoff, she then scoffs as well.

" Blaise enough, of this bullshit. Can we put this aside? " She says, her sighs tiredly. I felt bad, she looked tired as in mentally. I nod, agreeing with her words. She sighs again, but I'm guessing in relief. " He had said, without me you're destroyed mentally so he's going to try and make a move because of your vulnerability state " she explains, I chuckle.

" He has another thing coming " I say, taking out my phone to make some phone calls. I stand up, but feel hands on my wrist. They were Davina's. I instantly tense, but feeling her thumb try to ease my wrist I calm down. " I'll talk to you about what to do " she says, I then roll my eyes " no Davina " I speak, she then looks at me.

" Fine " I say, she then smiles. " No one leaves the house, Alejandro and Gino tell the guards to get more out guarding the house. No one's leaving or entering, got it? " I say, Alejandro and Gino nod along with everyone else. After doing, so Davina and I part ways and make our ways upstairs to my office. Finally reaching it, I open the door signaling for her to go in she does so. " Boy does this office bring back nightmares and pleasures " she speaks, I then chuckle knowing what she meant.

She sits on the chair across, from mine. " What are we gonna do? " She asks, I then sigh. " I can ask one of mine, to ask if they could enter his mafia and help kill me and my empire " I say, playing with my chain. " That's to boring and basic, that's what everyone who feels their life and families life is being threatened does " she says, I then chuckle. " Then what's your plan, hm? " I ask, she then sits up straight getting ready to speak.

Just then, a bullet sounds go off and multiple shots go through the window. Davina and I instantly duck, getting down and taking cover. I make my way too Davina, to see her covering herself with her arms. " Are you okay? " I ask, as bullets are still going off. She nods repeatedly, as she looks at my body I'm guessing to see if I was.

" We have to go downstairs, to see if everyone else is okay " she states, looking at the door then looking back at me. I nod, with that we quickly make our way towards the door still crouched blocking ourselves from getting hit. We get up, after getting out of the office running downstairs to see shots were also going through multiple windows in the living room. The girls were also screaming.

They were all ducking down, hiding in the middle of where both couches were. As we made our way towards them, I saw blood. No fuck no. I then see my sister on the ground, bleeding as she got shot in her chest. " No! " Davina screams, with her voice breaking.

Davina and I both drop down to the floor, I pick Ella up and place in my arms. She was oozing out blood. I look around to see what I could do. Davina takes off the jacket she was wearing, to put pressure on her wound. " Baby, please stay alive " Alejandro says, as he begins rambling about how he can't loose her. I was in complete shock, trying to keep her alive.

Adrielle had called the paramedics, to be her as soon as possible. They said they'd be here in five minutes. " I can't loose you " I speak, tears streaming down my face as we're they on other peoples face. My mother was sobbing. My father trying to comfort her, as he was trying to help Ella.

" Come on, your my only sister " I say, my voice breaking. I can't loose her too. I've already loss so much. Alejandro was a sobbing mess, tears streamed down his face like a waterfall. " I love you baby, come on what about Lilith? " Alejandro questions, with his voice completely broke.

" Yeah, El you have a daughter you have a family my love don't give up " I say, trying to shake her to stay awake. Ella continued to cough up blood, as her eyes looked like they were getting heavy. " No please, not my sister. stay awake for me sis " Gino says, we were all trying our best to keep her alive. Putting pressure on the wound, nothing worked.

The door burst open, the shots had stopped a few moments ago. With bullets and bullet dust everywhere. The EMT's make their way towards us, wheeling the bed. Alejandro picks up Ella setting her on the bed, the paramedics check her blood and heartbeat. " Il suo battito sta rallentando dobbiamo prenderla subito! " They yell, causing more tears to stream down my face. Davina then shakes me, as I was only staring at my sister being wheeled away.

" What did they say?! " She yells, her voice breaking mascara now ruined. " Her heartbeat.. " I say, with my voice breaking much more then I thought was possible. " Its slowly down " I almost whisper, Davina then falls to the ground completely and utterly shocked. My parents, went inside the ambulance along with my brother. Adrielle stayed behind, and wasn't crying as much was still crying in shock and that her cousin was breaking down.

I drop down on my knees, Davina comes into my arms I hold her she holds me. " Is she gonna die? " I question weakly, Davina then sniffles. " I hope not " she speaks, she begins crying into my chest which breaks my heart more. I hate seeing her cry, the woman important in my life cry. It makes me wanna burn down the entire world, if I have to.

A - N : didn't I say more heartbreak would come? Yes I did. Am I evil? No absolutely not. Anyways, correct my misspellings / grammar mistakes / any mistakes in general.

- Mariposa <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 212 25
this is fictional story... it contain mature content so if anyone is uncomfortable please don't read it. About story:- this story contain sexual int...
460K 16.5K 77
The Russian mafia princess and the Italian mafia king. It's a wise old mafia tale: they are each other's biggest competitor, but the heart doesn't se...
4.8K 71 39
A 17-year-old girl with a lot in her past and covering her identity of being a she-devil, Meets a boy who hides his occupation as a Mafia don... in a...
5.6M 87.5K 58
"𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮." Lonzo Mattia doesn't like strangers. Wh...