[BL] Through the Small Days o...

By Erishi_An

Through the Small Days of Farming 穿越种田之小日子 Author: 青羽墨安 Status 91 Chapters (Completed) Description Bai Niann... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91

Chapter 70

1K 47 1
By Erishi_An

After busying for two days, I finally finished a large list. The chestnuts in my house are also increasing, but recently the chestnuts I can receive are getting less and less.

    People from the neighboring village came to sell chestnuts, and he also collected them.

    There will eventually be fewer and fewer chestnuts on the mountain. There are already half a room in the house. If there are still so many chestnuts, their family may not be able to digest so many chestnuts.

    With the first family who ordered a large number of chestnut snacks for publicity, they then took a few more orders, ranging from one hundred to three hundred catties, and went to the town to sell dim sum, which was also tired of making dim sum. The whole family took an ox cart to the town to buy new year goods and relax.

.By mid-November, there was no sign of rain at all, and they did not notice the incident. They still hoarded food at home. At the end of the month, they discovered that the price of food seemed to have risen.

    No, it should be said that all prices in the town have risen.

    They carried two bags of rice from the rice shop. Chen Mingren asked, "When is it now? Nian brother, did it rain or snow at this time in previous years?"

    Bai Niannian recalled the scenes of previous years and shook his head and said, "It has already rained at this time in previous years, sometimes with sleet. I don't know what happened this year. It hasn't rained yet at this time."

    Even the number of people buying dim sum in the town has decreased, but even if there are fewer, the dim sum they brought to the town is still sold out.

    Because they did not increase prices.

.But the prices of flour, rice...the food that can fill your stomach have risen, and smart merchants have also restricted the purchase of food.

    There is a sense of tranquility before the storm.

    Put the rice on the ox cart, Shen Wei drove the cart, Chen Mingren sat with him, "Brother Nian, do you know about the big drought ten years ago?"

    a decade ago? But when he was young, he didn't remember.

    "I don't know." Bai Niannian said honestly.

    "I heard what I said." Ning Geer said slowly, "It is said that the year did not rain or snow in December. At the end of December, there was a light rain, and then There hasn’t been a single drop of rain in the last three years."

    "At that time, many people starved to death. There are not a few people who eat the roots of the grass roots. When they reach the back, they don't even have the roots to eat. I don't know how many people are starved to death."

."At that time, everyone did not expect that the drought would last for three years, and there was no preparation at all."

    "Stop--" Bai Niannian shouted.

    "What's the matter?" Shen Wei pulled the rope, stopped the bullock cart, and looked at him suspiciously.

    "We go back to the town and buy more condiments. The food at home is enough for us to eat until next summer, but the condiments are not prepared enough. If it continues to rain, the price of the food will probably become more and more expensive."

    "We also need to prepare more food." Bai Niannian said, "Anyway, these things can be stored for a long time after they are bought, and they are not afraid of spoiling. There are also meat and the like. There may not be so much free time to make bacon. Let's go directly to buy bacon, go back and save it, and we can eat it for a long time."

    They spend most of their time making dim sum, but after this time, they can buy pork back to make bacon.

.The increase in food prices in the town may have been felt by some people, but the weather this year is not quite right.

    It's always right to stock up on more food.

    The ox cart returned to the town, "We will buy them separately, and the three little guys will send them to our rented house in the town."

    They sent the three little guys to the yard in the town. Chen Dagen was not at home at this time. They opened the door with the key. They were worried that the little guys would run out, so they simply locked them inside.

    Bai Niannian replaced all the silver in the space with grain, and filled the space with all his energy.

    The condiments did not increase in price. Bai Niannian saw the big jar placed inside, "How do you sell this?"

    "Guests, are you asking for a jar or a bottle?" The guy in the store introduced him to different flavors of soy sauce.

    "A jar." .Bai Niannian smelled it, and it felt good.

    "If I want a jar for everything, can the price be cheaper? Also, can it be delivered to my house?"

    "Guest, wait a moment, this little one can't be the master, I'm going to find the shopkeeper." The guy went and called out the shopkeeper.

    "How much do you want this customer to buy?" The shopkeeper was an old man with gray hair.

    "For this kind of jar, I want a jar of soy sauce, a jar of vinegar, and a jar of salt, and other condiments, add up to a greater or lesser extent. Let's make up a jar!"

    "Put them all in the jars, can they be sent to our house, the people in the village asked, you just say that the jars bought by our house are fine." Bai Niannian said.

."Customers buy a lot, and we can give you a cheaper price. We usually sell these for 1,500 yuan per jar. If you buy so many guests, we can give you 1,300 yuan per jar. Of course , You can also send it to your home. After paying the deposit and leaving the address, we will send it there later." The shopkeeper said, touching the beard on his chin.

    "That's fine." Bai Niannian replied readily, so that there would be some silver left, and these seasonings, the two of them would be divided equally by then.

    He is responsible for buying seasonings, the two men are responsible for buying grain, and Ning Geer is responsible for selling bacon.

    It was almost the time they agreed, and Bai Niannian walked towards their house in the town.

    Found that the other three people are here, he is the only one who hasn't arrived yet.

    "Did you not buy it?".Seeing him returning empty-handed, Chen Mingren asked, "Did the prices of condiments also rise quickly?"

    "No, I bought it. I just bought one jar by jar. The store said it could be delivered to Murakami. I gave the deposit address and asked them to send it home. The price of condiments hasn't risen." Bai Niannian replied. "How is your situation?"

    "Look at the back."

    Bai Niannian passed them and looked at the bags piled on the ground, four bags of rice, and one bag of bacon.

    "When I went to buy bacon, I found that the pork sold in the town was a lot more, and the price was also lowered. I was thinking that we might as well just buy some pork and go back to make bacon, which is more cost-effective." He explained why he only bought a little bacon.

    "There is no time now. After two days, we can squeeze out some free time after we finish the order."

."It's okay. Anyway, after cooking chestnut, we have nothing to do. We are idle at home. Buy some pork and go back to make bacon! There is also firewood. We have to take a day off to see the firewood on the mountain for a day." Chen Mingren Agree.

    "Well, let's buy pork and go back and make it ourselves!" Bai Niannian also nodded.

    "How do we transport so much pork back?" Shen Wei did not object, but raised the question of how they transported the pork back to the village.

    "That's right!" Bai Niannian suddenly had a flash of inspiration, seeing the three of them still thinking, and said: "The straw for the cattle in the family is not ready yet? We can just buy a car in the town and go back."

    "The pork is hidden in the rice straw, what do you think?"

."Let's do it, Mingren, you and Awei will buy as much food as possible. We will order rice straw, and the pork must be ordered." Bai Niannian said.

    "By the way, how much pork do we want to buy? We have to make some sausages." Ning Ge'er asked.

    Buying less is not enough to eat, not too much to eat.

    "Just take a look at how much money you have at home, how much money you have at home, just watch to buy it, and set aside some of the money to buy medicinal materials." Chen Mingren said.

    The money earned in the hands has not been warmed up yet, and it will be used out, but it is for their little family, which is also worth it.

    "By the way, Brother Nian and Brother Ning, are you ready to finish all the medicines you have taken? Later, you will drop by the doctor to buy some medicines, and buy some medicines for wind, cold and fever by the way."

.The soldiers were divided into two groups. They went to work for more than an hour and finally got everything done.

    When they went back, when they passed the village chief’s house, "Stop, I’ll have something to do with the village chief, you go home first."

    Chen Mingren gently put Mingde, who was asleep in his arms, on the bullock cart, making Bai Niannian look at him.

    "Well, go!"

    His man was there to remind the village chief about this matter, and the people in the village didn't know if they would listen.

    Bai Niannian retracted his gaze and looked at the roof of his house with a smile on his face.

    Chen Mingren knocked on the door to enter, and found that it was still the little brother of the village chief who came to open the door.

    "Brother Chen, Dad is talking to the elders in the village. If you have nothing important, let's open it another day!"

    "I have something very important to tell the village chief, please let me go in and see the village chief!"

."Then wait a minute, I'll go and ask Dad." He hesitated for a moment, and ran in to interrupt them.

    "Come in!"

    "Why are you looking for me?" the village chief asked with the back of his hand.

    The village chief was standing at the table, and all the respectable elders who could come from the village were basically there. Chen Mingren looked around and found out.

    "When I went to buy food today, I found that the price of food had risen a lot, so I went to inquire about it and found that the price of food in the town is now almost one price per day."

    "Plus there is no sign of rain this year, I'm afraid... Is the village chief summoning people in the village to discuss countermeasures and remind everyone that this year's food should not be sold."

    "Ugh!".The village chief sighed heavily, "We are also distressed about this matter. I told you about this matter. If it were really the drought that happened more than a decade ago, I don't know how many people would be lost in the village. "

    "But I am worried that if it were not, the people in the village will blame us if the price of food is so high this year," the village chief said anxiously.

    "It's the blame!" The village chief waved his hand, "You go back first! I will convene everyone to meet this matter in the evening."
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 508 50
Sand Sculpture Gong (Yan Jing Ze) and Shou (Su Moxiu) always fall in love at first sight. The two transmigrate together and love each other. Yan Jin...
35.1K 1.3K 200
Author: Chi Hanlai Picking Chrysanthemums/吃漢來采菊 Category: Danmei novel Status: 334 chapter Book 1 Introducing: After waking up from a dream, Su Chen...
56.9K 2.4K 45
He's Super Sticky 他超粘人的(快穿) Author(s) Ying Zhi 瀛之 Status in COO Chapter 233 (complete) Description "Presenting your soul power, I fulfilled the wish...