[BL] Through the Small Days o...

By Erishi_An

Through the Small Days of Farming 穿越种田之小日子 Author: 青羽墨安 Status 91 Chapters (Completed) Description Bai Niann... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91

Chapter 44

1.9K 70 1
By Erishi_An

Chen Anning saw that they were a little curious about what they were going out for, but as someone who borrowed to live in someone else’s house, he knew how to say less and do more. So when she saw Bai Niannian, she seemed to know what they were doing out, and Chen Anning was also quiet. I stayed quietly, without asking anything.

    Chen An has become more well-behaved. He is so young that he can't see the tacit understanding between them and what's wrong.

    Ming Li has always been a quiet character. After dinner, he prepares to practice his calligraphy, unlike the active Ming De who acts like a baby and wants to go out to play.

    "Big brother! Where are you going?" Mingde saw them one holding a sack and the other holding a rag, which seemed very interesting, and ran over to pull his sack. "Big brother, can I go together?"

    "Mingde, we are going to do business, and you are obediently waiting for us to come back at home." Shen Wei coaxed him.

.Mingde turned his face away, pouting his mouth unhappily, "You guys don't take me out to play!"

    "Mingde, come here, your eldest brother and the others have something to do when they go out, what do you want to do with you little guy?" Bai Niannian took him into his arms and rubbed his bulging face with enthusiasm.

    Chen Mingren and Shen Wei ran away quickly while Chen Mingde turned around. How did they go to put on the sacks with a child?

    "I'll help too." Chen Mingde hid his brother and stretched out his hand, and said solemnly that he is already an older child, so he can't always let his brother treat him as a child.

    "Well, well, let Mingde go with me next time." With a serious look, Bai Niannian wanted to squeeze even more.

    Anyway, the child forgets his sex, and he will forget it next time. Besides, the next time he finds an opportunity, he doesn't know when it will be.

.The last time he beat Chen Mingxue, he wore a red and swollen face, and he was still at home to heal his wounds, so he didn't dare to go out.

    This time, Chen Mingren, who was putting on the sack, his elder brother was beaten like a pig, and he still wandered outside with great heart all day. Chen Mingren felt that it would be uncomfortable not to put the sack on him once.

    When he went to find someone to build a house in the evening, he didn't just ask people, he also inquired about the life of his wife and two younger brothers in the past few years, and his life when he was away from home.

    Most men don't pay attention to gossip, but the daughter-in-law in the family talks too much, and they can still hear a sentence or two. Adding up the bits and pieces, Chen Mingren can almost piece together their lives.

    His uncle's family is really good! When he was not at home, he bullied his wife in this way. If he comes back later, his wife will suffer much more sin.

.There were also Bai Cong and Bai Yong. They beat them up and left with a little money. It was really cheap for them.

    They will be beaten once they meet.

    When he came back, he saw his wife and brother living in the town, thinking that their lives were pretty good.

    It turned out to be like this, he was furious.

    When he returned home and saw his Xiao Nian's smiling face, he suddenly calmed down, and the day will be long.

    They have to pay for what they have done.

    When I saw them in the evening, I would beat him once. Uncle and uncle, he couldn't move, but his two cousins ​​would not be so polite.

    Let the children play around for a while, Bai Niannian drove them into the room to make trouble, and Chen Anning and him were left in the living room.

    "Puff," Bai Niannian looked at him and suddenly laughed, "Are you a little curious about what they two are doing out?"

.Bai Niannian didn't wait for him to answer, so she started talking to herself, "They are going to put people in a sack."

    Chen Anning didn't react a little, "Sack on the sack?"

    "Before Mingren didn't come back, the three of us were bullied by our uncle's family and almost couldn't survive, but fortunately, we survived. Now that Mingren comes back, our family's good days have finally come." Bai Niannian covered her mouth and struck. A yawn, I woke up a little early this morning, and now I am a little sleepy.

    "Uncle and uncle are elders who can't move, but my elder brother and second cousin are my uncle's darlings. Beating them will make him feel bad for a while."

    "Yeah." Chen An listened quietly.

    "Honestly, do you like Shen Wei'a?".Bai Niannian moved a stool and sat next to him, looking at him gossiping, looking at him expectantly, patted his chest and promised, "Don't worry, I will never tell him."

    Chen Anning's face turned red again when he heard his direct question. Although shy, he still said hesitantly: "It's a bit..."

    This man is very strong, he has a sense of security by staying by his side, and he promised to raise his brother to an adult. There are no people in the town who like him and are willing to marry him, but as soon as he hears of his condition—required Raising his brother to an adult, he flinched.

    Although he is reckless, his eyes are sincere.

    "Okay, okay, I'm not teasing you, I'll see if the medicine is good, after drinking the medicine, I almost went to sleep.".Bai Niannian got up and stretched, and walked into the kitchen. The small earthen jar for cooking medicine was steaming. He took the lid of the small earthen jar with a rag and opened it. There was about half of the water left in it. The serving size of the bowl.

    Pour it out and bring it to the living room carefully. You can drink it without burning your mouth.

    Bai Niannian sat on the stool, couldn't help but yawned again, and poured a bowl of water to drink.

    Chen Anning: "Are you waiting for him?"

    "Cough, cough, cough!" Bai Niannian was choked, and touched his face, "Is it so obvious?"

    "Yeah." Chen Anning nodded gently.

    After getting used to two people sleeping together, lying on the bed to sleep alone, I always feel that I am missing something and can't sleep.

.Anyway, it was boring. Bai Niannian went to find two pieces of torn clothes, and then picked up the needle and thread after more than ten years. Bai Niannian felt that he was no longer the one who embroidered well.

    After filling a hole, Bai Niannian touched his nose. After more than ten years, he can't blame him for making it up like this!

    Looking at the clothes that the opposite person made up, Bai Niannian suffered 10,000 points of damage.

    It is hard to tell that it is a patched dress, and a rabbit is embroidered on it.

    In the next few days, in order to pick up his embroidery skills as soon as possible, Bai Niannian spent all of his time asking Chen Anning's embroidery skills.

.The house in the family has also started, because it is paid without food, Bai Niannian is still very free. When the man goes out during the day, he takes care of the house. Recently, there is almost meat on the table. The two of them Working with other people every day, I lost a lot of weight even after dark. I went home tomorrow after eating and taking a bath, and fell asleep on the bed.

    Bai Niannian touched his haggard cheek, a little reluctant to let him go on. Although the man was tired, he was full of fighting spirit and rejected Bai Niannian's suggestion.

    I couldn't persuade the two of them. Bai Niannian and Chen Anning could only change their tricks to supplement their nutrition. The three little guys in the family followed up with them, and the blood on their faces got better day by day.

    Even Chen Anning is a little fatter.

    It took more than ten days when I got busy. Somehow, I didn't see a shadow of the eldest brother and the second brother who were expected to come.

.As soon as I got busy building the house, other things moved back. Even asking the uncle about the pearl hairpin was postponed.

    The house has to be finished before December, and it will be difficult to start construction if it will rain.

    Bai Niannian and Chen Mingren discussed the structure of the house for a long time. Bai Niannian tried his best to express his ideas based on the houses he saw in modern times. Most of them couldn't be realized, but some things could still be done.

    As the weather slowly gets colder, the bean sprout business in the town is getting better and better, but the income is not too outrageous, but it greatly eases the financial pressure on the family.

    It's only October, and Tian Qi has already reached their hands. Some fields are still planted with things, and those things belong to them. The two men in the family are busy going in and out all day.

.Chen Anning's health is also better. After all, it is not a serious problem because the foundation is there, and Bai Niannian also found that he is not slow at work, thinking that he had moved out from the village before, he knew it.

    The things in the field are managed by the two of them, the three little guys in the house, and when the four of them are not at home, they often let them go to Aunt Chen's house to play.

    Aunt Chen is watching one child at home and watching a few children as well. They are very welcome to the three of them.

    When people are old, they just like to be lively.

    There are so many people and strength, and the prototype of the house is quickly built. Bai Niannian always feels that the outer wall of his own house is very good, and the outer wall of the new home, this time, Bai Niannian directly surrounds people.

.There is a sense of security. People outside can't see what the people inside are doing even if they jump up, and build a little higher, even if someone wants to climb their yard, most people can't do it.

    The family is busy, and the little guys at home are also sensible, and usually help with food and water.

    Bai Niannian never treats them badly when it comes to food, and the snack shop always prepares them. When they go out to play, Bai Niannian likes to put some in their pockets and let them take them to eat with their friends.

    Taking the short of the hand and eating the mouth softly, the few little guys have also become the most popular among children in the village.

    Bai Niannian thought, they must have been playing wild outside, so they were so behaved at home.

    And Chen Anning has gradually become acquainted with each other. In general, the days are very fulfilling, and each day is getting better.

.The house hadn't been built yet, and an unexpected guest suddenly greeted the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 2.5K 42
❝𝘏𝘦...𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴.❞ The sweet, kind and shy Jungkook, I had known for years is long gone and the cold-heartless Jungkook, t...
268K 1K 30
Just some AO3 shots not mine credit to owner ❤️
2.3M 171K 43
"ကျုပ်နာမည် တော်ဝင်ယောက်ျား၊အများစုကတော့ Royalလို့ခေါ်ကြပေမယ့် ခင်ဗျားကတော့ ယောက်ျားလို့ခေါ်ချင်ခေါ်ပေါ့" "မင်းးး" Zawgyi "က်ဳပ္နာမည္ ေတာ္ဝင္ေယာက္်ား...
164K 10.9K 125
Disclaimer: I do not own this story, this is just and heavily edited MTL. Full title: Stockpiling Supplies and Raising a Child in the Post-Apocalypti...