[BL] Through the Small Days o...

By Erishi_An

Through the Small Days of Farming 穿越种田之小日子 Author: 青羽墨安 Status 91 Chapters (Completed) Description Bai Niann... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91

Chapter 22

3K 108 8
By Erishi_An

Bai Niannian went to the dentistry shop the next morning and found the dentist who rented the yard last time, and told him directly and clearly that he should rent another small yard near his house, preferably next door to his house. of.

    "Wait a minute, I'll look for it. Is the yard next to your house still there?" The toothman saw him come and entertained him very warmly. He likes this kind of refreshing guests, and he can make it without much effort. A single business.

    After speaking, he took out a book and started to read it. Bai Niannian didn't wait long before he had already turned to their street.

    "It's going to be near your house, right? Let me take a look..." Tooth ran his finger across it and looked down one by one.

    "Well, the one next to my house would be even better."

    "You are on the left side of the yard right now, and there are still four or five yards nearby that are not rented. When will you have time? I will show you.".The toothman said.

    "Go now, go to the inn first. People who want to rent the yard, live there."

    "Okay, it just happens that I haven't eaten breakfast yet, let's go together." Yaren replied readily.

    When Bai Niannian went to the inn, he saw Shen Wei eating steamed buns as soon as he entered the door.

    "Brother is it early? Have you had breakfast? Let's eat together?" Shen Wei greeted him when he saw him.

    Bai Niannian: _(:з」∠)_

    Isn't it happy to be called brother by such a rough man?=. =

    "I have eaten it. This is the toothman who rented the yard last time. This is my friend, Shen Wei, who wants to rent the yard." Bai Niannian introduced.

    Seeing his appetite, Bai Niannian still felt that Shen Wei's appetite was a bit abnormal.

    "Do you want to rent a larger or smaller yard?".Yaren ate and drank enough, and asked straightforwardly.

    "In fact, it doesn't matter if it is bigger or smaller. The main thing is that it is close to his yard." Shen Wei said, brother, who lives in the town with his two children alone, I am afraid that he has already been targeted, since the eldest brother Ask him to take care of his brother, he must protect his safety!

    "In this case, it is the yard to the left of Brother Bai. The house in that yard has been moved away for almost a month, and there is no one to clean it, but it is a bit dirty. Do you want to check it out first?" The yard nearest to Brother Bai It is indeed this one, but it is a little messy, and a few have seen it. Compared with other yards that are cleaned on time, they prefer yards that do not need to be cleaned by themselves.

    "No, let's go fix it now.".Shen Wei said indifferently that he had slept in worse places, and now the yard is just a little messier, there is no problem at all, anyway, it is not a long-term residence, just clean it and live in it.

    "Okay, let's go." Yaren smiled, he just likes this kind of refreshing person!

    "Shen Wei, just go with him. I still have things to work on." Bai Niannian remembered that it would take a lot of time to go through the procedures, so he had no time to send bean sprouts to the three companies.

    "Are you going to deliver bean sprouts?" Shen Wei said, seeing Bai Niannian's suspicious eyes, "Brother don't get me wrong! I was fine last night, so I asked about Brother's business for a while. I didn't mean anything. I just thought. Just ask, let me do the hard work of delivering vegetables."

    Bai Niannian: I always feel a little sorry for his honest appearance.

."No, it's just a basket. It doesn't cost much. You should rent the yard first. I can do it alone. Living in the inn for one day is a waste of money. Clean the yard today and then move in. Right." Bai Niannian refused, saying that a basket of bean sprouts is 20 or 30 kilograms at most, and it is not very heavy. He has come here for so many days.

    "How long does it take to go through the procedures?" Shen Wei asked.

    Yaren: "Soon, it's almost enough in a quarter of an hour."

    "Brother, soon. Let's go with me first, and I'll help you send it there later." Shen Wei said to him, and it was so decided without waiting for him to answer.

    Well, seeing his resolute appearance, Bai Niannian could only compromise with them to go through the formalities.

.After Yaren opened the door of convenience, they quickly completed the formalities. Bai Niannian checked the time, walked a little faster, and could catch up.

    When he came to Bai Niannian's courtyard, Shen Wei waited outside with a wink, and had no idea of ​​going in at all.

    "Wait for me, I will move the bean sprouts out." Bai Niannian said this to him and went in to move the bean sprouts.

    "Brother~ Are you coming back so soon?" When Bai Niannian came back, the two cubs were having breakfast together in the room. Chen Mingde said when he saw him.

    "Brother come back to get the bean sprouts. I'll be good at home today. Brother will come back to buy you candied haws. However, if you come back tonight, you have to check if you have practiced your calligraphy well, and if you haven't practiced your calligraphy well, you have no candied haws to eat."

    "Brother don't worry, I will supervise my brother." Chen Mingli said.

.After exhorting the two cubs a few words, they went to see Bai Bai again, and Bai Niannian left the house.

    The three baskets were brought forward together. Shen Wei waited at the door, saw him come out, and quickly stepped forward to help.

    Because there is no need to go home to pick up bean sprouts, Bai Niannian found that not only was he not late, but it saved time.

    After Bai Niannian delivered the bean sprouts, it was still early, and thinking that Shen Wei's yard still needed cleaning, he went directly to the inn, packed up his things, and moved all the things in at once.

    "I have a rag at home, I'll get it." Bai Niannian put Shen Wei's burden aside, and went home to get cleaning tools. Considering that Shen Wei had nothing here, Bai Niannian took the rag and bucket. come over.

."Okay, I can do the rest by myself, so I can do my own business. I don't know how to cook. I'm afraid I'm going to eat at Brother's house. I hope you don't dislike me for trouble. "Shen Wei saw him coming over with the cleaning supplies, still looking like he was going to help him clean, Shen Wei quickly stopped him, joking, Mingren came back to know about this, and he would definitely not spare him easily.

    "It's okay, two people work faster." Bai Niannian said indifferently, rolling up his sleeves and preparing to start.

    "Wait, brother, don't embarrass me, brother. If Mingren comes back and knows that I ask you to help clean the house, I will definitely get beaten." Shen Wei said as he pushed him outside.

    Being pushed out of the door, Bai Niannian blinked her eyes. His mate's friend was a little hard to understand. Wouldn't the two of them work faster?

.Well, maybe he thinks that two people are in the yard, and let others see that they have a bad reputation for him.

    Aunt Xie, because there is something at home today, the time to go to the market today is one hour later than usual. When he came to the market, the people doing business in the same market mysteriously called him aside .

    "Oh, have you seen it?"

    Aunt Xie asked puzzledly, "What do you see?"

    "Hey, hey, I also heard about it. At first, I didn’t believe it was true. He looked like a man who kept himself safe, but he didn’t expect that in his bones... I saw it this morning. Strong." The other one also came up and said.

    "Thank auntie, you have to stay away from him, otherwise it will hurt your reputation."

    "That's right, I thought he was a good one, but I didn't expect... Tsk tsk."

."And I heard, there is more than one?!"

    "No, two? With his small body, can he stand two people?"

    "What do you know? I heard that the man in his family has been serving for several years. He hasn't come back. I don't know if he will come back? Can he not be hungry and thirsty?"

    Aunt Xie listened to them in confusion, and I couldn't understand what they were saying, "Wait, what are you waiting for? What are you talking about? What is going on? What happened?"

    Several of them have been doing business here for more than ten years, and they all know each other. Hearing this gossip, they had long wanted to share it with Aunt Xie.

    "I'm talking about the guy who set up a stall next to you, stealing people outside, one steal or two, it's really shameless!"

    "Brother Bai? How is it possible? He is not this kind of person! Don't talk nonsense, bad people's reputation.".Aunt Xie said in disbelief.

    "Really, why did we lie to you? We have no hatred with him, why should we destroy his reputation? Several of us saw him this morning. He was walking with a man, not from our town. I don’t know where the adulterer came from."

    "I will get angry if I say that again. Brother Bai is not such a person at all. He spreads the word and be careful of getting retribution." Aunt Xie dropped this sentence, and ignored them, and walked to his stall.

    Brother Bai hasn't come yet, he should have been here at this time, but why is he not here today? He said that he didn't believe it, but he was still very worried, worried that he would not be able to think about it for a while and let himself fall.

.Just when Aunt Xie looked to see through, Bai Niannian came here with a half basket of bean sprouts in a relaxed suit, and found that the people around him looked at him wrongly, and seemed to be discussing him behind his back, but he took a look. In the past, nothing was found.

    "Why are you here now?!" Aunt Xie pulled him to sit down.

    "Something was delayed today, so I just stayed with the two little guys at home." Bai Niannian sat down obediently and explained.

    "Have you encountered any difficulties recently? Just say if you have any difficulties, I will definitely help you if I can help. Don't let yourself go, you will regret it in the future."

    Difficulties? Indulge yourself? Can't regret it? Bai Nian read a question mark and shook his head, "I have no difficulty, thank you, what are you talking about?"

."You haven't explained it honestly yet. When I came early this morning, I heard them say that you don't know what to do. There are men outside, and there are still two..."

    Is there a man out there? Why doesn't he know? ? ? And there are still two...

    After thinking about it, Bai Nian understood who these two men were. One was Bai Huasheng, who was expected, and the other was his mate's friend...Are these people fed up? He remembered that they had always avoided suspicion, and tried to help him clean up in the morning but failed.

    Bai Huasheng’s message may be a masterpiece of his eldest brother and second elder brother, but Shen Wei, who is behind it?
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 288 6
When her world crashed down to nothing leaving her with a fourteen year old sister to fend and protect, Ridhima moved from being the daughter of rich...
32.2K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
71.6K 2.5K 60
Title: 绿茶白月光同我私奔了 Author: 炎炎原燎 Status: Completed Description: Cheng Shenmo transmigrated into a village doctor and rescued a handsome man who lost hi...
173K 15.6K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...