[BL] Through the Small Days o...

By Erishi_An

Through the Small Days of Farming 穿越种田之小日子 Author: 青羽墨安 Status 91 Chapters (Completed) Description Bai Niann... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91

Chapter 5

4.9K 155 34
By Erishi_An

When Bai Niannian got up, he felt that the corners of his clothes were being pulled. Looking back, the two little guys were grabbing his clothes and saw him look over, "Brother, let's go with you."

    "Well, let's go together." Bai Niannian held a cub with one hand.

    "You die! You little bitch came so late to open the door, do you want to freeze me to death? Our Chen family married you, a money-losing guy, and it's really bad luck for eight lifetimes."

    As soon as Bai Niannian opened the door, a bitter-looking brother cursed at him.

    The two cubs looked at the people who appeared at the door and hid behind him in fear. Take it again, uncle come to the house once, they will be hungry for a few days, and uncle will beat and scold them.

.Bai Niannian gently squeezed the hands of the two cubs, comforted them silently, and smiled at their uncle.

    While he was stunned, Bai Niannian closed the door without hesitation, and locked the door from the inside with a "pop!"

    Uncle recovered from his smile just now, and spurned in his heart, pooh! It's a whole Hu Meizi! Finding that he was locked out and being teased by his nephew, Bai Niannian's action was simply adding fuel to the fire.

    "Bang! Bang! Bang!"

    "You hen who doesn't lay eggs! Our Chen family got married after eight lifetimes of bad luck to marry you, the prodigal! How dare to lock me out?! mad at me! Bai Niannian, I'll give it to you again One chance! Open the door and apologize for me and invite me in, otherwise..."

.At this time, Bai Niannian had already taken the little hands of the two cubs and passed through the yard to return to the warm house. If the rest was left, after Bai Niannian closed the door, he basically couldn't hear it, and the house was completely dark.

    Find the oil lamp at home, lit it, and the light yellow light enveloped the whole room, with a warm and happy taste.

    "Brother, will the uncle be locked out..."

    "Children don’t think about so many things, just leave this to the brother. Children who think too much will not grow up." Bai Niannian is serious nonsense. The cub is still young and thinks too much. Bad health.

.This uncle is the daughter-in-law of the brother of the father of the two cubs. During the years when his man was in the army, he has been oppressing the family of three. Every time he comes to the house, he eats and takes the most valuable things in the house. Nothing left was searched and no valuables were found, so they took away their food for several days. In the next few days, they could only reduce the food they ate.

    This family was defeated so fast, the uncle is ‘indispensable’.

    As for the way to find the uncle, the uncle is just cursing the uncle, and the next time the uncle comes, he will get even worse.

    When they came two or three times, the three of them also understood what was going on. If the uncle really wanted to rectify the uncle, how could there be no way? If it weren't for the uncle's acquiescence, how could the uncle dare to do anything?

.The original owner has such a temperament. Every time the uncle comes, he will be put in. If he can be tougher, he will directly shut the person out so that he can't even get in. The situation in the family will not be the same as it is now. awful.

    Anyway, the original owner is not stupid, he will hide food and all valuable things.

    "Well, I see." Chen Mingli answered, the worry in his eyes unchanged.

    Bai Niannian did not go on to the next topic, "The food is going to be cold, eat quickly, there are roasted sweet potatoes in the stove."

    "Yeah." Chen Mingde nodded with rice in his mouth.

    There is not much kerosene left from the oil lamps in the house, so they have to save a little bit, and the kerosene is also expensive in the memory.

    Now they are very short of money. They need to buy food and all kinds of condiments. These are all money.

.He went hunting in the deep mountains. Tonight, he was lucky and did not encounter a fatal danger. In case he was bitten by a poisonous snake, even if he had space, he couldn’t help it. Now his body is really weak. He could avoid the predators, but those humble poisons, in retrospect, he admired himself a little bit at that time.

    What happened to the two cubs in the family?

    After eating sweet potatoes, Bai Niannian washed her dark hands and put the chicken coop in the chicken coop. The temperature in the chicken coop was only a few degrees lower than that in the house, because the chicken coop was also connected to a kitchen pipe. .

    When he went out, he found that their uncle was still outside, and he was chattering at the three of them. He was a little tired today, and he didn't care about the unbearable words of uncle, he just had the right to be one. It's good for a mad dog to bark outside.

.Thinking of the dog, Bai Niannian touched his chin, thinking, should their family keep a dog to watch the house? They live in a remote home, and there is an older brother and two men in the family. In case someone wants to plot against them, it is better to beg for yourself.

    And even if he stabbed him out, he would be hurt by this kind of thing, and it is not impossible to be kicked out of the village.

    It is precisely because of fear of provoke those second-rate sons that the original owner rarely walks around in the village. When his man was still at home, he had a very good friend in the village. After the man left home, he did not dare. When I walk around his house, the other party often comes to the house, but because he has been pregnant for eight months, they have not seen each other for a long time. Sometimes he will ask his man to bring something to Aunt Chen's son and then let Aunt Chen's son. Give it to him.

.Moreover, his safety consciousness is lower than that of the original owner. In the last days, living alone for too long, he has a little forgotten about these common sense of life.

    Fortunately, it was the uncle who came instead of the second-liuzi in the village.

    I wonder if there are wolf dogs here? He remembered that his friend’s house had a very fierce big dog. His friend’s man was a hunter. He usually made money from hunting in the mountains. He didn’t have land at home. He bought food and lived better than theirs. a little better.

    They still lived in the mountains, but after his friend became pregnant, his man took out his family savings without saying a word, bought land in the village, and built a house. The layout is still based on their house. .

    "Brother, are you going out tomorrow?" Chen Mingli asked.

."No need to go out. Tomorrow we will be at home and make sweet potatoes into dried sweet potatoes, which can be stored for a long time. The mountains are too dangerous. Why don't you go to the mountains and think of ways to make money tomorrow. Brother will definitely make money." "Bai Niannian slept with two cubs on the left and the other. They were in a good mood and couldn't get any better. The cotton-padded clothes made by Aunt Chen are almost ready.

    Rice costs seven or eight cents per catty, and meat is only fourteen-five cents per catty. Think about his poor net worth and pigs in the water. People here know that they can eat them, and there is no cheap to pick them up. He doesn't know how to cook other foods, and his advantage is that he knows more about plants.

    The problem is that it is not safe on the mountain. Don't say that the child is not at ease, he is not at ease.

    He thought for a long time, but didn't think of a way to make money for a long time. He planned to go to the town the day after tomorrow to see if there was any good way to make a living.

."Tomorrow, I'm going to town. You two will help cook the sweet potatoes at home. When I come back, I will cut the sweet potatoes and roast the dried sweet potatoes." Bai Niannian said, "Bring you back a bunch of candied haws. Anyone. Don’t open the door if you come and knock, you just carry it inside the house, don’t go out, you know? Even if the uncle comes, you can’t open the door for them.”

    According to Uncle Ma's temperament, he would definitely not give up. If he does not open the door, because the surrounding walls are covered with sharp tiles, iron and porcelain, ordinary people can't get in.

    "Well, brother, we won't open the door to the uncle that bad guy! Every time we come to our house to grab things, it is clear that their life is much better than ours." Chen Mingde said angrily, "I don't like it. Uncle?"

    "I don't like the uncle's family either." Chen Mingli said dullly.

."Brother don't like them." Bai Niannian has zero tolerance for relatives who bully their orphans and widows while his man is away. Is it so easy for him to take advantage of Bai Niannian's advantage? ? The previous person was not him, so he didn't care. Now he is here and wants to take advantage of their home.

    Bai Niannian suddenly remembered that the vegetables in their vegetable garden were well taken care of, but their family was short of vegetables. When he came back, he could pick some vegetables from the uncle and go back. After all, they took a lot of things from the house and did what they said. He immediately got up and found the basket at home and put it on the table, in case he forgets to bring the basket to load the vegetables tomorrow.

    Going with the basket is just to conceal people's eyes. The big end is his space, and he will definitely promote the generosity of their family in the village on behalf of the uncle.

.Thinking of this, he moved his shoulders uncomfortably, thinking that if he could take a bubble bath, there are large wooden barrels for bathing in the house, and it can hold two people in.

    After his man comes back, let him make a smaller barrel that is just suitable for a person to take a bath. Don’t burn so much hot water and waste firewood, but if he is there, there is no need to worry about firewood. His space Animals can't be put in, but plants are okay. Just put the branches in the space and bring them back.

    It suddenly occurred to him that firewood is also a good way to make money. There is not much in the village, and there are so many unowned firewood in the mountains. And even if you pull the firewood from the mountain and sell it in the town, the people in the village won't say anything.

    But the trouble is that he doesn't have a bullock cart, and he can't hide his space. If he makes money, he must buy an bullock cart!

.When I think about it, I think of men who go to military service. Every time people who go to military service, only seven or eight out of them come back. Two or three out of ten who don’t come back don’t lose their names, but they marry where they serve. The wife and children did not come back, or they ran away because they couldn't afford it, or they didn't want to continue to raise a group of lazy relatives with the money for service.

    When will he come back? Is he now Bai Niannian from the last days or ancient Bai Niannian? There are two real memories in his mind, maybe he is Bai Niannian from the last days and also Bai Niannian from ancient times... Thinking of this question, he gradually fell asleep.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 627 50
Sand Sculpture Gong (Yan Jing Ze) and Shou (Su Moxiu) always fall in love at first sight. The two transmigrate together and love each other. Yan Jin...
113K 2.5K 42
❝𝘏𝘦...𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴.❞ The sweet, kind and shy Jungkook, I had known for years is long gone and the cold-heartless Jungkook, t...
60.1K 2.5K 45
He's Super Sticky 他超粘人的(快穿) Author(s) Ying Zhi 瀛之 Status in COO Chapter 233 (complete) Description "Presenting your soul power, I fulfilled the wish...
163K 4.8K 187
Author: Phantom Shura/魅影修罗 Category: Tanmei Fiction Status: 269 Chapter (Finished) Introduction Chu Yue was sent to the perverted bed by the scumbag...