Untitled {Edmund x female rea...

By Just_Some_Girl_13

"Yes finally a Narnia x reader " you excitedly clicked the link . Suddenly a gust of wind hit ... More

D i s c l a i m e r
P r o l o g u e
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
e p i l o g u e

Chapter 35

314 13 4
By Just_Some_Girl_13

[ y'all thought i was a cameo , nah bro , i'm relevant . . . actually I'm just a plot device ]

" who is she ? " Susan asked as Caspian ushered a small brunette into the room . HE smiled " This is Bianca , she's psychometic . " Susan scoffed , earning a scowl right back from Cas . " She predicted Edmund running away . He brushed against her in the hallway that night . She saw his memories , him packing his bag and looking at a map . She told me about it and - " " and why didn't she tell us ?"

Bianca stepped forward to defend herself " , because you wouldn't believe that I see people's memories upon contact . " An annoyed huff was Susan's last reply before Caspian took the floor . He explained how Bianca would read Edmund for any clues about where they were taken . " But I was unconscious for the travelling part , " claimed . Bianca smiled , moving to stand next to him " , your mind maybe but your body should be as readable as any other object . " She placed a hand on his and closed her eyes . Her eyelids began to flutter rapidly . Bianca saw the cell they put him in , the spot where he fell out of a cart and they hoisted him back into and the scenery they passed .

She opened her eyes again " , near the stone table at the edge of glass water creak . There's an ancient ruin you won't see on any map but I can mark it for you . " She seemed a tad too pleased with herself . Peter was quick to believe . He started talking about gathering troops but Bianca objected . " No , " she silenced him " , the five of you should go now , travel quickly . The witch's sister has plans but not much security . The sooner you get there the better . "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 192 23
a peter pevensie fanfiction "it was all like a dream, all this adventures we went through." ; " a narnian dream" #1#aslan 15/9/21
385K 8.5K 55
"You're so beautiful" He whispered, the both of them shocked that he actually said it to her in the voice he had said in it. He didn't regret it one...
10.9K 280 11
Prince Caspian x female!reader [The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian] As the Pevensies' best friend and most loyal companion during their first s...
49.3K 1.1K 11
Y/n, Edmund, and the other Pevensie siblings haven't been to Narnia in awhile. And they all miss it. They miss the adventure, the creatures. Everythi...