That one night (mashley)

By Sammy_alvz

Mitch and Ashley have been friends for a long time. What happens when a drunken encounter leads to many comp... More

the party
Best day ever
Is there a possibility?
Remember the party?
You okay?
Destined to happen?
Be our guest
The Bet
Tyler+Shelby forever
I'm sorry
Nerf fight!
The dream
A new friend?
A/n
Roomates?
pre-PAX
It's not my fault
Let's go home
Here she comes....
Don't bother
Not again
Just like that one night....
Where does this leave us?
1st Year
I Didn't Forget
We're Engaged!
Planning
a/n
Celebrate the good times
What have I got myself into?
Oh fuck
Don't go
What about her?
Kiss Z girl
interesting week
We need to talk.
3 weeks!
Trust
Bachelor party
Bachelorette party
It's all over

A stupid mistake

94 1 0
By Sammy_alvz

In Montreal>>>>Ashley’s Pov (this chapter has strong language)

“Where did your mom say she would be?” I ask Mitch as all of us get off the plane.

“Out front. I think she is already there.”

“Welp bye guys. Tyler and I are headed over to go through Tyler’s old place.” Kyle says. Tyler has seemed a bit down the entire trip here. They decided to come with us to Canada so they could go through Shelby’s and Tyler’s things. We are gonna meet back up at the end of the week to go home.

“Alright guys, good luck” Mitch and I take turns hugging them.  I take the car seat Cass is in from Kyle and walk away with Mitch. “I feel terrible for Tyler” I whisper to Mitch and hold onto his arm with my free hand.

“Yeah I know. Everything is gonna be hard for him.” I keep silent as Mitch grabs our suitcases from the load off and we head out front. We look around for a bit until we spot Mitch’s mom and dad.

“MUM!! DAD!!!” Mitch goes over to them and hugs them. I stand behind with Cassidy.  Once Mitch is done with all the hugs his mom walks over to me and hugs me. Mitch talks to his dad as he loads up our bags.

“Oh Ashley! It’s nice to see you again! You look beautiful.” She says to me.

“Thanks and it’s awesome to see you also!”

“Is that my new granddaughter? Cassidy, Oooh She is too cute.” I take Cassidy out of her car seat and hand her over to his mom. “Mitch she has your eyes, and Ashley’s cheeks and mouth. I can’t believe it” She snuggles Cass. Mitch comes over and wraps his arm around my waist. I cuddle into him as we watch his mom and dad play with her. After a bit they hand her back and we head to their place.

Time skip>>>>>>>>

                Mitch’s mom opens the front door for us. Mitch and his dad grabbed the suitcase while I hold a screaming Cassidy.

“Where will we be staying?” I ask, anxious to feed Cass.

“Oh over here” She rushes down a small hall and opens a door. I say thanks and she leaves. I sit on the bed and grab a pillow. I set it in my lap, pull my shirt up, and lay her down to eat. She immediately stops fussing.  Mitch and his dad come into the room with the suitcases. As soon as his dad notices me he says sorry and walks out.

“OK then. I’m tired” Mitch lies next to me on the bed and wraps his arm around my back.

“Me too babe.” I say. He starts rubbing my back.

“Hey I was thinking. While we are here we should go around town. I don’t think you have seen too much of Canada have you? And maybe my mom will watch Cass for a bit”

“That sounds good. But I don’t know if I want to leave Cass. She was just born and all.”

“Come on! It will be fun.”

“Ok” I say. We stay there and things become quiet. I look at Mitch who is zoned off again. Seriously what is up with him? “Mitch are you ok?” It takes a few seconds for him to answer but he eventually nods a yes. I look at him suspiciously but dismiss it…again. Once I am done feeding Cass, we head into the kitchen and see Mitch’s mom cooking something.

“I am just starting dinner but you guys can snack on anything you want to. Mitch takes Cass from me and goes into the living room.

“Is there anything I can do to help?” I ask.

“Um not that I can think of at the moment. I am making casserole. But if I need anything I will ask.” She says. I sit on the counter and she starts talking about things like Mitch when he was younger, having a granddaughter, and other stuff as well. This will be a good trip.

Time skip>>>>a couple of days later>>>

                “Hi!” Tyler’s old roommate says. Her name is Mallory.

“Hi Mallory, Are Kyle and Tyler available right now.” She nods and calls them over. Kyle walks down by himself looking exhausted.  Mallory leaves and Kyle takes us into the living room.

“Hey guys” he says.

“Hey Kyle. How have you guys been?” I say

“Things could be better. Tyler kinda has shut down a bit. Not as bad as before, but still. We finished cleaning everything yesterday and since Shelby’s folks came to get the last of her stuff he has been….distant.” He says softly. Tell me about it I think.

“I’m sorry. Can we go see him?” I say.

“Yeah. Can I hold Cassidy?” I hand her to him and we go up the stairs. Kyle opens the door and we see Tyler on the floor looking at the TV but not really watching it. He looks at us then goes back to staring at nothing. I go over and sit next to him.

“Hey Tyler”

“What’s up dood?” Mitch says. Tyler doesn’t say anything. But he does do something else….He glares at Mitch. What the hell is that about? Kyle looks a bit awkward and looks down.

“Can I be alone with him?” I ask Mitch and Kyle. They nod and leave the room. “Hey, what’s up?” I ask him and go sit on the bed next to him. He opens his mouth then closes it again. “I remember last time we did this. I was fat and pregnant.” I laugh a bit. He looks at me and smiles a bit. “Tyler we need you. Just like before. If you need to talk to me about anything at all then tell me. I will always be here for you.”

 He looks down and tries to speak. He ends up just crying. I hold him in my arms. “It’s just soo hard” He says. His voice is a bit scratchy. “Cleaning her stuff was so hard and finally having to let go. I feel horrible for Kyle. I love him so much and feel terrible because of what I am doing to him” he sobs.

“Why” I ask.

“I just….He has been the best thing that has happened to me since Shelby’s death…. Heck since I have met him and here I am crying about my ex-girlfriend. He shouldn’t be here. I don’t deserve him. I love him but I miss her. I can’t stand it.”

“Tyler, Kyle understands. He understands that it is hard. He loves you though. All he wants is for you to be ok”

“That’s why I don’t deserve him. I should be able to be ok with just him. I shouldn’t be crying about the past.”

“You need time to grieve.  He gets it. But Tyler, Kyle loves you and he knows you love him. He wouldn’t be here if he felt that you don’t love him.”

“I know” he gasps. He is still sobbing as I rub his head.  We sit there for a bit. He calms down.

“What was that glare you gave Mitch about?” I ask as th question suddenly pops in my mind. He looks uncomfortable and a bit mad. “Tyler” I say a bit more sternly.

“Why don’t you go ask him?” he says coldly. I am getting worried. I get up and walk out of the room. Tyler follows me out. We go into the living room and see Mitch on the couch and Kyle in a recliner with Cassidy. Kyle gasps and walks over to Tyler looking relieved. Tyler kisses him and takes Cas. I go over to Mitch.

“Hey Mitch can we talk?” I ask nervously. He looks shocked but says yes. “Can we go in your guy’s room?” I ask Tyler and Kyle. They nod and go sit on the couch. I take Mitch’s hand and drag him to the room. “Why was Tyler glaring at you and why did he tell me to ask you why he did?” I don’t say it accusingly. I say it, my voice shaking.  He looks nervous and scratches his neck.

“Ashley I am sorry.”

“Mitch why did he say that?” I feel tears start coming. I don’t like the sound of his voice.

“Ashley we were fighting- and I was mad and you kissed Jason and I was drunk and I couldn’t control myself” he starts rambling.

“Just fucking tell me Mitch!” I half scream.

“Ashley I- I cheated on you!” He half screams as well. I sit on the bed. I can’t hold myself up anymore. I feel sick as I feel my whole body go numb. Mitch stares at me. He rushes over to me and starts hugging me. I push him off of me and glare at him.

“Are you fucking kidding me Mitchell? You have to be kidding! Did you kiss them or have sex with them?!” I scream.

“The later” he looks down.

“You slept with another girl! You went and told everyone! But you couldn’t tell me, were you even planning on telling me what happened?” I cry and scream at him.

“I only told Kyle but I guess he told Tyler! And Yes I was planning on telling you! I was waiting for the right time.”

“Oh and when would have been the right time to say ‘Hey Ash I cheated on you because we fought and I thought you willfully kissed Jason’!” I yell some more. “Who was it? Do I know her?” I ask angrily and lower my voice.

“It was Jess” he says as his voice lowers

“Your ex fucking girlfriend Jess?” I ask and yell. “I thought I could trust you Mitch. But no, you are just like my ex-boyfriend Austin! Doing the same goddamn thing!” I yell.

“Ashley Please, it was a stupid mistake. I drank more after what happened with Jason and she was there and-…..”

“No Mitch. Just stop! I am not going through this shit again. I’m done. We are fucking done!” I storm out of the room and slam the door with tears running down my face. I run downstairs and grab Cassidy from Kyle and Tyler.

“Ashley are you ok?”

“I’m fine. Thank you for having us over. I will see you at home.” I smile and walk out. I head over to Mitch’s parents’ house.  Thankfully his parents are out tonight. I take Cass’s car seat in and set it in the living room. I run to Mitch’s room and grab my suitcase. I hurry and throw everything in. I grab my laptop bag with the plane tickets. I leave one ticket on the bed and load all my stuff in the car. I put Cass in and drive to the airport. Once I get there I check in for a new soonest flight and do what I need to. I wait around with Cassidy until I hear my flight is called.

Flight to Cheltenham, England

I grab Cassidy and walk onto the plane. So much for a good trip.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 646 36
(Sequel to Mine, you should read it first or this story may confuse you.) What started off as an innocent relationship has now escalated into danger...
16.3K 282 35
Mitch is the new kid in school he meets Jerome and they become friends almost immediately. Then he sees a girl being bullied and falls in love with h...
13.9K 364 36
"ASHLEY?!" "How? You, you where dead!"
40.7K 935 35
Remake coming soon! It's been about 6 months since the IRL Hunger Games has been put behind Ashley Surcombe, Mitchell Hughes, and Team Crafted. Every...