Had to be you♥️

By _writer__90

Completed ✅ #1 in break up on 14/11/21 Vihaan Roy "Everything in life should be planned so you do the right... More

Introduction
I fucked up!
I need your time.
I am just a part of his plan!
Why is it an issue?
I spoiled her life?
That hit me hard!
Liar..!
I can never change!
Look away, dude!
Everyone is fucking right!
Confidence, huh!
Ex-boyfriend!
Is it that surprising?
It was high time now!
Not at any cost!
She's unbelievable!
Sadu Roy!
A full-fucking-blown-smile!
I am not going to give up!
This crazy guy!
Annoying Jerk!
Jealous Jerk!
Sadu Vihaan Roy?
Kiss him back!
That's a promise!
Why is he soo irresistible?
How much is too much?
Fucking whipped!
Is he blushing?
He really did this?
Stop melting my heart!
Just what I wanted!
I know what to do!
Something very drastic!
She doesn't mean it!
DO NOT MELT!
You're not going to cry!
This is soo embarrassing!
I love her!
Had to be you♥️
Epilogue

I'm in love with her!

12.1K 807 38
By _writer__90

I am sorry for the late update!

I had a few health issues going on.

But hey, I am back with a good news. I'll be updating regularly from tomorrow. One chapter everyday.
Enjoy❤️

Vihaan Roy

I just took a deep breath and tried focusing on my driving.

How difficult can it be?

I was going to my parents house today to talk to mom & dad. I have to apologise to them because it is eating me from inside that all those years ago I've been nothing but horrible to them and just detached myself rather than apologising.

Man up, dude!

I parked the car and got down. The moment I rang the door bell and stood there nervously straightening my suit.

Stop being nervous, for god's sake they are your parents.

Navya's words started ringing in my ears,

Vihaan, you were just a kid. It's okay if you make mistakes. You just need to accept that you made one.

Mom opened the door and smiled widely looking at me.
"Oh my god! Vihaan! What a surprise beta." She said and immediately took me in a warm hug. I hugged her back feeling the comfort of home.

Guess, I am really lonely these days.

"Mom, I've missed home." I said and she left me with a shocked expression.

She just stood there with the same expression staring at me.
"Wha— what did you just say?" She asked stammering.

"Is it that shocking?" I asked chuckling and she got out of her shock.

"No it is just that.. uhh— you never said it." Mom said pulling me in.

"Raghav, come here. I have a good news!" Mom yelled and Dad came after a few minutes. Akshit followed him and smiled looking at me.

"You know! Vihaan just said that he missed home." Mom said with a wide grin.
Happiness was clearly radiating from her face.

I never knew just a sentence from me would make her this happy.

Dad just gave a slight smile and said,
"How come you're here today that too without your mom threatning you to come meet us?"

"I just wanted to meet you guys and talk about something." I said and they made themselves comfortable on the couch and Akshit went away to answer a call.

I sat down on the carpet beside mom and she looked at me shocked.
"Vihaan! Sit here up. What's wrong?" She asked patting my head.

"Someone just made me realise that I have to accept my mistakes, maa." I said while mom & dad looked at me confused.

"I know I've not been a great son all these years. I don't know, I would never mingle with you and dad after saying all those spiteful words to you both when I was young." I said with a dry chuckle.

"I just knew one way to get away with the guilt and that was shutting everyone out and working." I said and mom was almost in tears while dad looked at me smiling.

"I am sorry for all those years I've cursed you, I'm sorry for the day when I said I wanted to move out and you cried and begged for me not to but yet I did. I am sorry that you had to deal with a son like me!" I said with my head hung low.

"I want to move back with you guys, if you don't have issue." I said and my mom smiled so wide that I couldn't help but smile.

"Finally, my son has grown brains." Dad said and mom just hugged me.

"You don't know how happy you've made me by saying that you're moving in. But why suddenly?" She asked stroking my hair.

I sighed.
"I don't know. These days work doesn't keep me distracted mom. When I enter the apartment the darkness that welcomes me is something I loved a few years ago and now I hate it. I feel lonely in it." I said.

"Akshit! I swear tell this girl to not rile me up." I heard Niya yell and I turned around to see Navya laughing standing near the stairs and Niya glaring at her.

"Navya, you love to irritate her don't you?" Mom said turning towards her.

"Aunty, that is my only source of entertainment." She said giggling and came towards mom.

"Vihaan. Get up and go check your room once then you can get your things here." Mom said.

"When did you come here?" I asked Navya.

"Just an hour ago. I had to give something to Niya." She said.

"You're here suddenly." She said confused.

"Had to apologise to them." I said and she grinned wide.

"Really? You apologised? I can't belive it!" She said and started jumping around happily.

I just looked at her with a small smile on my face.

"I'm impressed." She said grinning.

"Does that mean I get another digit of your phone number?" I asked.

"Navya, can you help me over here?" Mom called her from the kitchen.

"Yes, Aunty coming." She said and started walking away. I was staring at her all the time she was moving towards the kitchen.

Small things do make her happy!
And me being the stupid one used to gift her diamonds to make her smile.

I thought chuckling to myself.

"Why are you smiling to yourself?" Dad asked standing beside me and looking at the direction I was smiling at.

"Nothing dad." I said shaking my head.

"No matter how sakht you are, everyone has their own soft corner for someone." Dad said looking at Navya.

Do I make it that obvious?

"You don't need to hide your feelings from me. Since the day she entered your life I knew she would definitely get you on line." Dad said laughing.

I just rolled my eyes.
"She left me and I didn't get on any line."

"Ask yourself. Even if she left you is she not making you do things you've never done your whole life?" He asked and I nodded looking towards Navya who was bringing dinner at the dining table.

"She made me start saying the useless word thank you. She even made me apologise. And not to forget I decline work calls now a days because of her." I said chuckling.

"See. Told yaa. Just remember one thing. You're not disappointing her again. If you do you should know that I love her as much as I love my family." He said threatning me.

"What is it with you guys? Previously even Akshit threatened me to treat her right. Seems like you love her more than your son." I said narrowing my eyes and he laughed.

"I guess I do." He said and walked away laughing.

"Dad! That's not fair. You can't do that to me." I said in an accusing tone walking towards the dining table.

"Ohh I can. I love my daughters more than my sons." He said still laughing.

"Such a betraying old man!" I said glaring at him while we sat at the table.

"What's happening?" Navya asked and everyone else was seated on the table.

"My dad! He is a traitor." I said still glaring at him.

"What's wrong in loving her more than you? She's so sweet just look at that face. How can I prioritise you over her?" He asked laughing pointing towards Navya's face and she started blushing really hard.

Everyone started laughing and my heart was filled with warmth.

How was I even living without these laughters?

I held Navya's hand under the table and whispered,
"Thank you."

"For what?" She whispered back.

"For making my stupid self realise a lot of things." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"I didn't do anything. It was you who realised it."

I'm in love with her!

And I don't think I am interested in denying it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 51.9K 48
What happens when in revenge you hack a system and ultimately it leads in your unexpected marriage?? Catch the story of Naina Sharma- The Hacker and...
216K 11K 56
Plot twist : Your crush loves you back!💘 Join Spruha and Varad in their love journey🧡💙 𝗚𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗽𝘀𝗲 ~ "Varradd!! We're so close!" She said stutt...
960K 46.2K 51
#1 book in Raghuvanshi's series ❝I never thought I would say this Ryan but I think loving you is the biggest mistake I did after marrying you❞ Disha...
224K 8.5K 47
Getting dressed I grabbed the hodni (scarf) as a mere source to cover my shame, he pulled me out of the room. With the pain all over my body especial...