One-shots (Jensoo)

Par Ppoongg

A single stand-alone stories, or some multi-shots. Maybe angst? Maybe fluff? But surely is full of jensoo! Plus

Introduction
We Could Die
The Power Of Sisqo
Night Changes
New Years Proposal
Prom
It's You (1)
It's You (2)
Us
Possessive J
Love
The One (1)
The One (2)
The One (3)
The One (4)
The One (5)
The One (final)
Line Without A Hook
Drunk
Marriage (1)
Marriage (2)
Marriage (final)
When I Was Your Girl
School Play
7:18
Family Ties (1)
Family Ties (2)
Family Ties (3)
Family Ties (4)
Family Ties (Final)
After School
Yes, No, Maybe (1)
Yes, No, Maybe (2)
Thinking Of You (1)
Thinking Of You (2)
Thinking Of You (3)
Thinking Of You (4)
Thinking Of You (5)
Thinking Of You (6)
Thinking Of You (7)
Thinking Of You (final)
The only truth is you
Kill me
Everything Has Changed (1)
Everything Has Changed (2)
Everything Has Changed (final)
Anniversary
Dandelion
It runs in their blood
At her boob
A Broken Love Story (1)
A Broken Love Story (2)
A Broken Love Story (3)
A Broken Love Story (Final)
White roses
I've been waiting
Addition To The Family (1)
Addition To The Family (2)
Addition To The Family (3)
Addition To The Family (4)
To my jennie
To my jisoo
To us
My muse
Under the stars
When i met you (1)
When i met you (2)
When i met you (3)
When i met you (4)
When i met you (5)
When i met you (Final)
Don't let go
She does it better (1)
She does it better (2)
Miles away, my always.
Bad blood
Contract
I love you so
Prediction
The struggles of jennie kim
She's hard to love
She's hard to love (bonus)
Weddings
Like i can
Like i can (2)
Ghost
Runaway
Until i graduate
Until i graduate 2 (Love in the dark)
Guilty
Clarity
The way i loved you
When i met you (bonus)
Extraterrestrial (1)
Extraterrestrial (final)
Somewhere only we know (1)
Somewhere only we know (2)
Somewhere only we know (3)
Somewhere only we know (4)
Taylor's Version

Letterman jacket

2.6K 176 12
Par Ppoongg

- just a story jennie tells to her daughter.

--

Jennie enters her daughters room, thinking the little girl did what she told her to do, but to her surprised it was completely the opposite.

The 5 year old girl still has her toys scattered on the floor, boxes still not full with it and her daughter, wearing a huge jacket.

"Lia" a disappointment in her voice as she sighs, her daughter looks at her and giggles. Enjoying the huge jacket on her.

Jennie chuckles, seeing how big it is to her daughter, it already looked like a dress to her. Half of it was on the floor already, lia searching for her arm that was hidden by the long sleeves.

"I told you to put your toys in the box" jennie says, going to her daughter as picks up some of the toys and placed them in the box before looking at lia again.

"Where did you get that?" She asks, smiling while she held the hem of it. "Box!" Julia cheers.

"Is this yours?" She adds, scared that she might have upset her mother for touching her things.

Jennie smiles softly and nods, "it was given by a girl i met at college"

Julia looks at the jacket again with furrowed eyebrows and looks at her mom, "who?"

--

7 years ago

"This is the school field. Everyone hangouts in this place, there in the bleachers" jennie nods as she looks at where the girl was pointing at. "but, of course this is mostly used by athletes"

Jennie nods again, sighing as she looks at the school map and her schedule. It was already her 3rd year in college but her parents decided to move places, which she hated the most.

"So, do you love it here already?" Jennie chuckles and sighs, lifting her head up and glances at lisa who had a huge smile on her face.

"Nope, not really." She says, looking around. Lisa chuckles "it's just 2 years jen, it'll be over"

"That's it! Two years! My parents could've just waited for me to graduate, right?" She frustratingly sigh.

"Come on, you'll love it here. It's fun!" Lisa cheers, clapping her hands together making jennie roll her eyes and looks back at her schedule.

Everything was fine, she was reading it and already thinking how she'll manage her time, not until a ball hit the back of her head.

She held her hair and groans at the pain, while lisa just had her eyes widen. "Oops, sorry" she hears, making her roll her eyes and turn around, glaring.

"Sorry? You could see us standing here! What are we invisible?" She sarcastically asks,

The girl grabs her ball and walks towards jennie, eyeing the girl "you're at our field"

"You don't own this field" jennie fights back, walking closer to the girl as she glares.

The girl smirks, "feisty"

Jennie scoffed and was ready to fight her not until lisa stops her. "sorry, jisoo, she's new around here and--

"A new girl" jisoo says, and looks at jennie again. "Listen, go sit on the bleachers and maybe i won't hit you"

Jennie forces a smile and looks at her, "you're not the boss of me, I'll sit wherever i want" she says, as she sets her bag down, sitting on the grass.

Lisas eyes widen, and jisoo just chuckled. "If i hit her again, it's not my fault" lisa swallowed thickly and nods, watching jisoo run off to the field.

"Jennie, you are crazy" lisa whispers, sitting next to her as she eyes jisoo play.

"Who even is she by the way, she acts like the boss" jennie asks, glaring at jisoo who kept looking at her.

"03, kim jisoo. The captain of the girls soccer team" lisa exclaims, and looks back at jennie. "Like her?"

Jennie scoffs, "please, I'm new here. The last thing i had in mind is dating" she says and eyes jisoo again.

"Especially to her" jennie adds, rolling her eyes.

--

Weeks later

Jisoo sits at the table, a beer in her hand as she smirks, seeing her teammates already half drunk at the party.

"Here, she is" seulgi says, clapping her hands and points at jisoo who just nods, coolly.

"Jisoo, we have a dare for you" yeri drunkenly says.

"No thanks" jisoo laughs when her teammates groan. "Come on, seven minutes in the heaven with soojoo" yeri wiggles her eyebrows but jisoo shakes her head.

"I'm not like you guys, no" she drinks her beer. "Hey, that's mean!" Seulgi whines.

"Like you haven't done it with irene a while ago" yeri said, smirking at seulgi.

"I haven't" she shrugs.

"Seul" jisoo says, pointing at the hickey on seulgis neck making the girl blush and hid it.

"What you guys doing?" They suddenly heard making the look at see irene sitting on seulgis lap.

"Teasing seulgi being a slut" yeri teased making the others laugh, "and our caption who wouldn't do a dare"

"Lame" wendy says, as she took some chips.

"It's not lame, i just don't like the dares" jisoo shrugged again and drank her beer.

"What kind of dare did they make you do?" Joy asks.

"Seven minutes in heaven with soojoo"

"Score!" Joy and yeri fist bumps, making jisoo shake her head.

"Not like you guys" jisoo singingly says making the five roll her eyes at her.

"How about this" irene says, making the others pay attention to her. "Kiss the prettiest girl in this party"

The four shared an ohh, and eyes jisoo. Who has her lips pressed together and thinking about it.

"Myself?" Jisoo asks, causing the four to throw chips at her.

"Very lame, ew" they said.

Jisoo chuckles and eyes everyone at the party.

A smile form on her lips seeing someone familiar and immediately stands up making her teammates watch her.

She clears her throat and taps the girl on the shoulder. "What do you want?" Jennie groans, seeing jisoo again knowing she's not a fan of the girl.

"I received a dare"

"So?"

"I should kiss the prettiest girl in this party, can i kiss you?" Jisoo asks politely, as jennie just stares at her, blushing a little.

"You want me to slap you?" She asks, making jisoo chuckle lightly and looks at her friends, shrugging.

"Please, please, please" jisoos teammates begs jennie, with their cute pout faces, hands clasped together.

Jisoo laughs and looks at jennie again, "don't mind them, I'm sorry" she says, turning around.

Jennie sighs and held her arms, with that jisoo already feels the other ones lips on her, closing her eyes as she kisses jennie back.

"Yes captain!"

"Oh captain my captain!" Yeri jokes making the others laugh.

Jisoo pulled away for a second, removing her letterman jacket off her and wrapped in around jennie, "from now on, this is yours" she whispers, pulling the girl by the waist as she kisses her again.

--

Days later

"A-are you dating, kim jisoo?" Someone suddenly asks jennie, making her lift her head up and look, seeing rosé that was Lisa's girlfriend.

"What? Ew, no!" A disgusting look on jennies face as she shakes her head.

"No? Jennie you're wearing her jacket" lisa says, sitting next to the girl.

"She gave it to me at the party, i was just planning to return it" she shrugs, going back to her book.

"She gave it to you? Then you are her girlfriend" lisa says and rosé nods in agreement.

"An athlete would never let anyone wear their varsity jacket unless it's their girlfriend" rosé exclaims, jennie laughs sarcastically.

"That's not true" she says, and lisa just looks at her. "jennie, you're jisoo's girlfriend"

--

Jennie never felt more embarrassed as she is right now, everyone was looking at her like she was such a criminal.

It's all because of jisoo's jacket, which she is still wearing.

"Look, it's captions girl" yeri says, smiling as she waves hi at jennie.

Jisoo turns around and smiles, "I'm not your girlfriend, kim jisoo" but it quickly drop when she heard jennie say that.

She eyes her teammates which made them quickly leave. "do you want to be?"

"What? No! We barely know each other" jennie says, jisoo just shakes her head.

"Alright, I'm kim jisoo, i have a sister and a brother, captain of the soccer team, and i would like to be your girlfriend" she says and jennie just rolls her eyes.

"I'm not going to date you"

"Come on, let's just try!"

"You don't just try at love, you commit to it" jennie sternly says, jisoo nods.

"Well, I'm ready to commit to you" jennie chuckles and shakes her head, looking at jisoo in disbelief.

"This isn't a game, jisoo" she says and was about to walk away until jisoo blocks her way.

"I'm not like my teammates, i will respect and take you seriously. I like you, jennie kim" jennie just looks at jisoo, staring at the girl for a moment.

"You want me to be your girlfriend?" She asks and jisoo nods.

"Make me want you to be mine" she whispers at jisoo before walking away, leaving the girl breathless as she swallows thickly.

"You're still wearing my jacket!" Jisoo shouts and jennie looks at her, still walking backwards.

"You said it was mine now" she shrugs and turns around again, making jisoo bit her lip to stop herself from smiling widely.

"Mine, she's mine" jisoo shouts, making sure everyone will hear.

--

"I'm headed straight for the floor, The alcohol served its tour" jennie hears someone sing, a familiar voice making her look.

They were at the field, sitting at the bleachers just to study and have a fresh air, but mostly she wanted to see jisoo play.

"And it's headed straight for my skin, Leaving me daft and dim" she watches jisoo sing, who was looking at her.

Jisoos teammates was next to her, wendy playing the guitar while the others was just swaying.

"I've got this shake in my legs, Shaking the thoughts from my head" jisoo sings,  smiling at jennie who was just watching her.

"Jennie, do you want to go?" Lisa whispers to her but something happened to jennie that she was so invested in watching jisoo sing.

"Oh she fell, she fell hard" rosé whispers to her girlfriend, making lisa look at her and eyes jennie again.

Yeri signs the two to leave when jisoo started walking up to jennie, which they obeyed.

"Oh what am I supposed to do without you?" Jisoo sings, close to jennie. Inches apart as they just look at each others eyes.

Before she could sing the next part, jennie quickly pulls her into a kiss, which she gladly reciprocated.

"3 dates before i become your girlfriend" jennie pulls away, and looks at jisoo seriously making the girl nod. "Hurt me once and I'll break up with you" she adds and before jisoo could nod again jennie quickly kisses her.

--

Present

"She was quite annoying" jennie says, looking at the jacket and eyes her daughter again.

"And you married that annoying girl" they heard making them look at the door and see jisoo entering the room.

"Mama" lia said, jumping to jisoos arms.

"You were cool?" She asks, making jennie laugh as she stands up, going near her family.

"Oh i was, but i became lame cause your mommy was cooler than me" jisoo looks at her wife who had a proud smile on her face and agrees.

"You're very pretty wearing this sweetie" jisoo adds, softly stroking her daughters hair as she remembers her college days.

"We have cookies outside, take this off and go run" she whispers to her daughter as she placed her down, julia quickly doing what she was told and run to the kitchen.

"Don't eat too much!" Jennie shouted, as jisoo grabs her old jacket, taking a step close to jennie.

"Didn't know you still have this"

"You said it was mine" jennie says, making jisoo chuckle pulling her wife closer to her by the waist.

"We should make something like this. Kim j. Kim jisoo, kim jennie, kim julia" jennie nods but pressed her lips together, looking at jisoo.

"What about our little one?" She asks, placing her hand in her belly making jisoo smile.

"We will wait for her, of course" jisoo bends down her knees and gave it a kiss. "Now come faster"

Jennie rolls her eyes and laughs, pulling jisoo up. "You carry the next one" she says, leaning in to give jisoo a kiss.

"2 kids are enough" jisoo says, kissing her back and pulls away, looking at julias room.

"The toys are still not packed? The truck will be here tomorrow" she says, and looks at jennie again. "I have a feeling she doesn't want to move in in our new home"

"Tell that to your daughter" jennie laughs, and jisoo gave her a peck. "Our daughter"

Jennie smiles and nods, seeing jisoo place the jacket around her. "Mine" jisoo whispers, leaning in to kiss jennie passionately.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

8.4K 171 9
Well nothing to say.....just read it and find out by yourself
21.4K 399 30
As the title says it is a collection of Jenlisa short stories. (Note: Not one-shots) You'll Smile, You'll laugh and maybe you'll cry. BUT YOU WON'T...
13.9K 393 24
Compilation of chaesoo and jenlisa one shots
41.6K 1.4K 30
Collection of One-shots for when I run out of things to update.