Had to be you♥️

By _writer__90

Completed ✅ #1 in break up on 14/11/21 Vihaan Roy "Everything in life should be planned so you do the right... More

Introduction
I fucked up!
I need your time.
I am just a part of his plan!
Why is it an issue?
I spoiled her life?
That hit me hard!
Liar..!
I can never change!
Look away, dude!
Everyone is fucking right!
Confidence, huh!
Ex-boyfriend!
Is it that surprising?
It was high time now!
Not at any cost!
She's unbelievable!
A full-fucking-blown-smile!
I am not going to give up!
This crazy guy!
Annoying Jerk!
I'm in love with her!
Jealous Jerk!
Sadu Vihaan Roy?
Kiss him back!
That's a promise!
Why is he soo irresistible?
How much is too much?
Fucking whipped!
Is he blushing?
He really did this?
Stop melting my heart!
Just what I wanted!
I know what to do!
Something very drastic!
She doesn't mean it!
DO NOT MELT!
You're not going to cry!
This is soo embarrassing!
I love her!
Had to be you♥️
Epilogue

Sadu Roy!

13K 815 37
By _writer__90

Navya Agnihotri

I was working on a few designs when my phone started ringing.

"Hello." I picked up without looking at the caller Id.

"Navya." I heard my dad's voice and I stopped working.

"Dad." I answered shocked.
Like it is in any middle class family, even mine and my father's relationship is strained.
Because, we never have converstaions. He just calls me if mom tells him that I am not well or anything serious.

"You're mom told me about you working in Vihaan's company." Dad said and I slapped my forhead.

Mom couldn't shut her mouth!

"Yess dad." I answered.

"What do you think about getting back with him? Mom said you left him and not the other way round." He said and I sighed.

"I wasn't happy dad." I answered and I could imagine him rolling his eyes.

"He saw future with you and you weren't happy? What do you want? To enjoy with someone who doesn't want to make you his wife?" Dad said in a calm tone.

"That's not my point, dad." I said.

"You're point is wrong. Now a days very few people actually want to take their relationship further. He didn't give you time that was it. He is a man. He has responsibilties, you should understand him." He said.

"I tried to understand him, dad. But he failed me everytime." I said.

"He is a man. He can you can't because the woman is always responsible for holding on. You left him it is your loss and not his because you won't find a partner like him." Dad said.

"What do you mean by I can't find a partner like him?" I asked irritated.

"A person who can give you stability. You need a man to complete you. You can't leave with these silly reasons." He said.

"I am sorry, but I can't get married to someone who can't make me happy." I said and hung up.

I held my temple in my hands.

Why does everyone say the same thing?

Even, Niya was trying to make me understand the other day how we should give each other another chance because maybe he has realised his mistake.

"Ta-da. Look who is here?" Nivedita Aunty said entering my cabin.

I smiled looking at her.
"How come you're here today?" I asked getting up from my seat and hugging her.

"I came with Raghav. He had to meet Vihaan regarding some deal. So, I thought I'll meet you by the time they talk business." She said and sat on a seat.

Raghav Roy is Vihaan's dad.
"You seem a bit off." She said and I looked at her smiling.

"Naah, everything is fine." I said trying to smile normally.

"You know you can talk to me right?" She asked and I sighed.

I really need someone to talk!

"I am just fed up of people telling me what to do." I said.

"What happened?" She asked squeezing my hand.

"Why is always a woman asked to hold onto things? Why not a man? Why not teach them to treasure us? Why not tell them how important a woman is in man's life?" I asked irritated.

"That is our society. And I am really sorry beta that I couldn't teach my son the same thing." She said.

"No, it's not just about us. Why is it that the world thinks a woman can't live without a man but a man can? A woman is complete when she gets married but a man is always complete." I said with a dry chuckle.

"My own family thinks, I am stupid for leaving Vihaan because he didn't give me time. I was fed up being the only one putting efforts. And that is why I chose myself and my happiness! Why is it wrong?" I asked in a low voice.

"Women, are taught to adjust since they are born. And I am absoultely against this mentality. I believe women are as important in a man's life as a man is in a woman's life." She said.

"Why only we are taught of adjusting and sacrificing? From our dreams to our home. We have to leave everything." I sighed.

"Just because I am a girl I am wrong if I think about my happiness. Now also they are shocked that I work under Vihaan. Why can't I prioritise my dreams over the fact that my boss is my ex?" I asked and I knew she had no answers to it.

"I know this is your frustration speaking because of your Dad's mindset. But I can only tell you one thing. You're not wrong for choosing yourself. You're not wrong for wanting to be happy." She said smiling and I just smiled back feeling better after talking to her.

"Mom." Vihaan called as he entered my cabin and looked at me with some diffrent emotion in his eyes.

"Yess, I'm coming." Aunty said and got up bidding her goodbye to me. He just stood there looking at me as if he's seen me for the first time.

"What?" I asked raising my brows.

He just shrugged and left.

He's wierd these days!

Ignoring him I went back to my work.
After a few minutes Ranvir entered my cabin and said,
"Mr. Roy is asking for you in his cabin." He said and I nodded.

I walked towards his cabin and knocked on the door.
"Come in." He said.

"You asked for me?" I asked and he just nodded getting his head out of his laptop and removing his glasses.

Arrghhh!
He should just stop looking this hot!
And on the top of that he has his glasses on today.

Usually he wears lenses but I don't why he opted for glasses today.

"Are you hearing anything?" He said snapping his fingers before my eyes.

I just blinked my eyes and shaking my head I said,
"Uhh I am sorry."

"You were busy oggling?" He asked raising his brows and I just scoffed.

"I was not." I said rolling my eyes.

"Did you forget that I am your boss over here and you are not supposed to roll your eyes at me." He said amused.

"Indeed a jerk of a boss." I muttered under my breath.

"Okay, we'll talk about that later. Currently I have important matters to discuss with you." He said getting serious and I nodded.

"So, the magzine project you handled was quite good. And I don't have anyone else in my mind for the mega fashion show." He said and my eyes instantly lit up.

"I think you could work with me on the fashion show. Usually, Niya does so but now that you're her replacement and you're not that bad. Start preparing." He said and I smiled widely.

"Thank you soo much! I won't let you down on this I swear." I said with the same wide smile and he just chuckled.

Chuckling, huh!
Atleast this sadu is not a sadu anymore.

"So, gather your ideas and bring them to me. We'll decide then what to take further." He said and I nodded with the same smile on my face.

"Stop with that smile Navya." He said his lips curving a tiny bit upwards.

"What? You could smile too. No one's stopping you." I said smiling and left. The moment I got out of his cabin I did a happy dance.

Finally!
The one thing I wanted.

Mega fashion show event.

"Are you okay?" Ranvir asked coming towards me.

"Ohh I am definitely not okay! I am going crazy. I am soo fucking happy right now!" I said hugging him tightly and he just stood there shocked.

"Ohh I am so sorry, I just couldn't control." I said with a grin.

"Ohh that's fine. I know what is this about." He said patting my shoulder.

"I gave you the good news. You could've hugged me instead of hugging him out of happiness." I heard his voice from behind me and I turned towards him.

"Get back to work, Ranvir." He said glaring at him.

"And you too. Start working on it and stop hugging people randomly." He said glaring at me.

Sadu Roy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

764K 23K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
145K 4.3K 43
The story of.... ARHAAN SINGHANIA and ANYAA RAJPUT.... ___________________ This is the journey of LOVE, DESIRE, TRUST, BETRAYAL and STOLEN HEART'S...
1M 73.9K 73
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 2-𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 She became his life the moment he saw her, VIE meaning LIFE in french. What happens when she dis...
737K 42.8K 36
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...