The Story Of Dance || J.B ||

By twerkinontheirish

Jessica Blackburn is from Melbourne, Australia, she moved to San Francisco to pursue her dancing career with... More

The Story Of Dance - Justin Bieber Love Story
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five -
Happy Anniversary Justin! "Kidrauhl"
Chapter Six -
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine -
Chapter ten -
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Please read! A/N
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty - One
Chapter Twenty - Two
Chapter Twenty - Three
Chapter Twenty- Four
Chapter - Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty - Six
Chapter Twenty - Seven
Chapter Twenty - Eight
Chapter Twenty - Nine
Chapter - Thirty
Chapter - Thirty One
Chapter Thirty - Two
Chapter Thirty - Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter thirty - six
Chapter Thirty - Seven
Chapter Thirty - Eight
Chapter Thirty - Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty - One
Bonus Chapter- Happy Ending?
The Final - Part One.
The Final- Part two.
The Final - Part Three.

Chapter Seven -

8.1K 139 5
By twerkinontheirish

************

Everything so far on tour is going well. Tonight is the first show, and were in Arkansas. Were all super nervous, but excited all at the same time.

I got up from the couch and went and got ready for the concert. Me and Emily's bunks are right next to eachothers. The guys bunks are farther in the back. Only bad thing was Skylar was always right there. She's like a creepy bug that won't go away.

"Ready to head to the studio?" Emily asked with Julian behind her. "Yeah." I said grabbing my bag and walking out of the bus with them.

"Nervous for tonight?" Julian asked us putting an arm around our waist. "Oh yeah." We said in unison. "Eh, i'm not." He said chuckling a bit. I rolled my eyes and elbowed him in the ribs.

We walked into the Arena dressing room to see people moving around everywhere. Next thing i know someone is grabbing my arm and pulling me towards a chair. "Okay hun, were gonna get you ready." A lady said pulling on my hair. Okay then.

"Better put extra makeup on that one, she'll need it.'' I heard skylar's unmistakable voice say from beside me. ''Grow up Skylar." I said rolling my eyes. "Make me." She said. "I rest my case." I said getting up after my hair and makeup was finished.

"I'm fixing to smack a bitch." Emily said standing by me. "What?" I asked. "Skylar. Why is she such a bitch?" She asked grabbing her outfit. "I don't know, but she isn't our problem anymore. Just ignore her." I said grabbing my outfit off the vanity. Which last time i remembered my outfit was next to Emily's. Eh, Whatever. ''Let's go get ready, for the time of our life's." She said grabbing my hand and dragging me to the changing room.

******

After we got dressed, we headed towards the stage, to get in positions our outfits were Black blouse, Black leggings, White flowy skirt, white short jacket, and black high heels. It's adorable, actually.

We walked on stage through a back entrance and got into postions. People were so loud, even through the ear protector's. My hands started to tremble and i started thinking. Which probably isn't the best thing to do. What if i trip and fall? What if i trip Justin? What if -- My thought's were interupted by the light's flipping on. Woah. There is alot of people. I got into the crouching postion and Justin ran on stage. Damn. He looks good. He's wearing a Grey shirt, white vest, Leather pants and Red high tops. Nice. Boyfriend started and Justin Belted out the words. The music just made me dance. I got lost in it. I think i did pretty amazing. I hope. It was my time to dance up in front of Justin. Oh, please don't let me ruin this.

On my way, i started feeling super itchy and feverish. What the heck? My skin started burning. By now i had tears in my eyes, i feel like i'm on fire.

I did a a sideways mid-air flip, with the others then walked over towards Justin. I spun around and landed in his grasp, he spun me around and dipped me, i think he noticed something was wrong, because, he looked at me weird.

Then the song ended, and all of us landed on the ground, breathing hard, my skin still burning, by now tears were falling hard down my cheeks. What is happening to me? When the light's went off, i leaped up and sprinted off stage, pushing past everyone.

"Jess!" I heard Emily and Julian yell chasing after me. I didn't stop, i just kept running. My skin was burning. All i could say was 2 words; "Help me." I yelled running into the bathroom. "What is wrong?" I heard Emily yell, but i didn't answer. I just took my shirt off. "Oh my God!" Emily and Julian said under their breathes. "What?'' I said trying to stop the burning. "Your back is all red!" Emily yelled. "What is going on?!" I yelled dropping to the ground. "I don't know babe!" Emily said. "Put something cold on it! It hurts!" I cried. By now i was sobbing. I felt like someone was pouring hot wax on my back. I felt something cold hit my back.

"Julian go get help!" She yelled putting water on my back. I heard him run out. I felt some relief. I turned around and slowly sat up. "What the hell?" I said putting my head on the sink. "Are you okay?" She asked "I think so. It still burns some." I said slowly putting my shirt on. "Ouch!" I hissed when it brushed against my skin. "What happend to me?" I muttered putting my hand on my head. "I have a terrible headache, now." I said. "Come on, lets go sit down." Emily said helping me walk.

"What happend?" Scooter said once he saw us walk out of the bathroom. "I don't know. I felt like my skin was on fire and now i have a terrible headache." I said cluthing my head. "Come on, lets get you sat down." Scooter said coming to my other side and helping me. Once we got to the dressing room and sat down on the couch.

"Well, you probably can't do the rest of concert." He said. "What? No, i'll be fine." I said standing up, but sat back down once i got super dizzy. "See? You can't even stand up without getting dizzy. I don't need you getting hurt.. again." He said. "I'm gonna go get someone to check your back out." He said walking out of the room. "Great. My first concert, and i only get to do one dance." I said putting my head in my hands."It's okay." Emily said side hugging me. "You'll be fine for the next one." Julian said.

Julian ended up having to go, for the dance number, that just the guys were involved in. So it was just me and Emily, until she had to go get ready for her number.

**

After i got checked out by someone i was told i was okay, but couldn't dance anymore tonight, but i'd be fine for the next concert, they put ice on my back and told me to rest for the rest of the night, but they couldn't figure out what happen to me.

Scooter walked back in with all of the other dancers. "Okay, since Jess can't dance anymore tonight her replacement will be... Skylar." He said then walked out. "Yes!" She squeeled jumping up and down. "Sorry about your back." She said smirking. She then walked off to change with everyone else but, Julian and Emily. "Oh my God." We said at the same time. "She did this." I said looking at Emily and Julian. They both looked worried and angry.. "Let's cut a bitch." Emily said turning around but Julain grabbed her arm. "No." We said at the same time. "Let's wait till after the show, i already ruined it enough." I said putting my head back in my hands. "No you didn't!" Emily said laughing a bit.

***

"I can't believe Skylar got your part, she did this to you." Emily said sighing. "I know, but how will we prove it? We can't." I said.

"Emily, it's time for you to get ready." Marci another dancer said putting her head in the room. ''Okay, i'm coming." She said getting up. "You gonna be okay?" She asked looking at me. "Yeah, i'll be fine." I said smiling. "Okay, be good!" She said laughing. "I will! Just don't trip!" I said laughing. She stuck her tounge out at me and left the room. I laughed and rolled my eye's.

Scooter walked in. "Jess, do you want to come watch from the side-stage?'' He asked me. "Sure." I said getting up.

******

I was standing with Justin's Mom Pattie, and Scooter at the side of the stage. They were doing 'As Long As You Love Me' They were doing amazing. I was starting to forget everything that happen, when Skylar took my place as Main Dancer. My stomach dropped when i saw her dancing. I took a deep breathe, and kept my eye's on either Justin, Julian, or Emily. I smiled when i saw how much fun they seemed to be having. And she was doing good. I know she did this to me, i just don't know how i'll prove it.

*********

After the concert was over, i walked back to the dressing room with Emily, Julian walked back with the guys to their dressing room. I still hadn't see Justin.

I was talking to Emily, but felt something hit my back, i winced and turned around to see a Skylar smirking. "Oh, no! Did i hurt your back? Well, i'm not sorry, it was really fun to dance with Justin. I think he enjoyed dancing with me, more than you.'' She said laughing she winked and walked off. "Woah. she's crazy." Emily said wide eyed. "I know, and i'm gonna get her to confess, to doing this to me." I said walking off. "Woah, what are you gonna do?" She said following behind. "I don't know yet, but she'll confess." I said.

"Hey, Jess!" I heard someone say behind me. I turned around and saw Justin running towards me. "What happend?" He asked me. "I'm gonna... go." Emily said running off. I turned around and looked at him looking at me with wide-eyes, he was still in his performance outfit.

I told him everything that happend, and when i finished he was wide-eyed with his mouth agape. "Did someone do this to you?" He asked me. "I don't know." I lied not wanting to tell him of my suspictions just yet. "Well, don't get hurt again, because i feel violated when i'm dancing with Skylar.. Seriously." He said shivering. I laughed. "Okay, i'll try." I said smiling at him. "Well, when you did dance with me, you did pretty good." He said winking at me. "Thanks, i was pretty nervous, and it alot of pain." I said laughing a bit.

All the dancer's came running out of the dressing rooms ready to go back to the tour bus. "Ready to go?"Emily asked winking" "Yeah, one second." I said. She winked and walked away with Julian who was wiggling his eyebrows. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"I actually have a question for you." He said. "Okay. What is it?" I asked. "Would you want to go out sometime?" He asked. To say i was shocked was an understatment. "Sure." I managed to say. "Okay, can i have your number?" He asked. "Yeah." I said smiling at him. "Oh, i don't have my phone, but i do have this sharpie. Write your number on my arm?" He asked smiling. "Yeah." I said laughing. He pulled his sleeve up and i wrote my number on there. "I'll text, you can we'll set up a date, on the next break." He said smiling. "Sounds good." I said trying not to burst of excitment. "See ya later, Jess." He said smiling. He walked off smiling.

Did Justin Bieber just ask me out?

Yes, yes, he did.

******

I tried to make it longer, hope ya like! :) Love you all <3 xx

The video is the performance (Not completley the same as i explained, but it's close enough) and a nice pic of Mr. Bieber himself(: Hope ya like xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 206 55
Jennifer Angel Star also known as Jenny Star is a singer, songwriter, dancer, musician, model, and actress. She was best friends with the Australian...
9.4K 293 30
BOOK 2 OF THE BACKUP DANCER!! Y/n got the opportunity of a life time, to be a backup dancer for BTS, but she ends up getting more then she bargained...
7.7K 97 22
Jessica and her family lived in Philly until they get up and move to California. When Jessica was little she had a friend named Craig. He had to move...
971K 13.4K 97
Kate's life is anything but glamorous. Her whole life she's dreamed of running away and going to college. But instead she meets Justin Bieber. He cha...