Fawns Heart

Von im_fawn_

{WARNING 18+} - Female OC X Fred Weasley & Draco Malfoy "How is it Pierce, that one person can obtain all the... Mehr

{Author's Note}
{One}
{Two}
{Three}
{Four}
{Five}
{Six}
{Seven}
{Eight}
{Nine}
{Ten}
{Eleven}
{Yule Ball Inspo}
{Twelve}
{Thirteen}
{Fourteen}
{Fifteen}
{Sixteen}
{Seventeen}
{Eighteen}
{Nineteen}
{Twenty}
{Twenty-one}
{Twenty-two}
{Twenty-three}
{Twenty-four}
{Author's Note}
{Twenty-six}
{Twenty-seven}
{Twenty-eight}
{Twenty-nine}
{Thirty}
{Thirty-one}
{Thirty-two}
{Thirty-three}
{Thirty-four}
{Thirty-five}
{Thirty-six}
{Thirty-seven}
{Thirty-eight}
{Thirty-nine}
{Forty}
{Forty-one}
{Forty-two}
{Forty-three}
{Forty-four}
{Forty-five}
{Forty-six}
{Forty-seven}
{Forty-eight}
{Forty-nine}
{Fifty}
{Fifty-one}
{Fifty-two}
{Fifty-three}
{Fifty-four}
{Fifty-five}
{Fifty-six}
{Fifty-seven}
{Fifty-eight}
{Fifty-nine}
{A/N Please Read!}
{Sixty}
{Sixty-one}
{Sixty-two}
{Sixty-three}
{Sixty-four}
{Sixty-five}
{Sixty-six}
{Sixty-seven}
{Sixty-eight}
{Sixty-nine}
{Seventy}
{Seventy-one}
{Seventy-two}
{Seventy-three}
{Seventy-four}
{Seventy-five}
{Seventy-six}
{Seventy-seven}
{Seventy-eight}
{Seventy-nine}
{Eighty}
{ E P I L O G U E }
{Authors Note}

{Twenty-five}

1.2K 29 15
Von im_fawn_

I woke up in a huff as I realised I wouldn't be back home until Christmas. There was a nock on my door and my father peaked through.

"Up please, we must leave at once." He stated quickly.

I got out of bed and put my slippers on, I honestly couldn't care less about staying in my pyjamas. Wherever we were going, there would be a bed and I was going to fall asleep the minute we got there.

I picked up my stuff and stumbled down the stairs, my eyes were barely open and I took my fathers hand and we apparated. 

"Where are we then?" I yawned.

"12 Grimmauld Place." Someone replied from behind us.

I slowly turned around, yawning in the process and met with a rather tall man who had a fair amount of scars all over his face.

"Remus Lupin." He said as he held out his hand for me to shake.

"Fawn Pierce." I mumbled as I slowly reached for his hand.

"No need to tell me who you are dear, it is lovely to meet you." He smiled.

I couldn't help but give a dopey little smile as I was soon about to fall asleep right there and then.

"Please tell me there's a bed somewhere." I yawned once again.

"Follow me." Remus laughed as he lead me up a set of creaky stairs.

He slowly opened a door and showed me into the room i'd be staying in. I instantly dropped onto the bed and fell asleep within seconds.

I woke up to a loud crash coming from downstairs. I shot up out of the bed and had a small panic, not remembering where I was. After coming to my senses I practically ran down the stairs and met my father, Remus and another man sitting in the kitchen. 

I began to walk into the room and felt an instant sharp pain in my foot, I looked down to see blood on the floor along with a broken glass.

"Ahh shit." I sighed.

"Language Fawn" My father sighed in response.

"Sorry, but someone might want to clean up this glass. I don't particularly fancy stepping on it again." I said as I hobbled over to a seat at the table.

"You what?" Dad almost yelled as he snapped his attention from the paper to me.

"It's fine, it's literally nothing." I laughed as I began to gently pick the pieces of glass out of my foot.

"Allow me." The new man said.

I smiled lightly as he began to use his wand to take out the glass and heal the cuts.

"Sirius Black." He smiled as he stood back up, "You must be Fawn."

"Pleasure." I said as I held out my hand and he gladly took it.

We were all seated at the table now, I realised that the sun was setting out the window and I was shocked that I had spent the whole day asleep.

"I suppose you are well rested after sleeping for two days?" My father said lowly, turning his attention back to the paper.

"Two days?!" I yelled.

"Yes dear. Your father told us you went to see Amos, it must have drained you quite a lot." Remus replied calmly.

"I suppose so, yes." I responded slowly, I was still confused. 

"Eat please." My father said as he pushed a plate over with chicken and potatoes on it.

"Did you cook it?" I asked, knowing well that he couldn't cook for shit.

"Ha, no. I did." Sirius chuckled.

I hesitantly began to eat what was on the plate, though even looking at it made me feel sick. 

"The other's will be here in about a day or two." Remus began talking.

"Who?" I questioned as I cut up the potato.

"It's a surprise." Sirius winked.

I huffed, I've always hates surprises and my father bloody knew it. I watched as he chuckled at my stubbornness then he quickly stood up and left the room, only to appear back within five minutes. He held in his hand a box which was wrapped rather terribly.

"You're birthday gift." He sighed, I looked at him puzzled. Why did he seem like he was dreading giving this to me? 

He handed me the small box and I opened the terrible wrapping to find what the muggles call a walkman. 

"I didn't give it to you until now because..." He hesitated "Cedric made you one of those tape things. It's a separate gift, I will give it to you when I think you are better." He sighed before leaving the room, not allowing me to ask any questions.

"Here." Remus began as he took the headphones and I placed them in my ears and watched as he pressed play. My ears were instantly met with a song I knew all too well. Yours To Keep.

I didn't realise it at the time, but I had completely fallen asleep in bed while listening to whatever song was playing on my walkman. I had woken up to yet another loud bang, though this time it was loud enough for me to be able to hear through the music that continued to play.

I shot out of bed and made my way downstairs once more, only to be greeted with the piercing light from the sun coming through the window. My eyes tried to readjust and I found myself walking through the kitchen doors once more. 

I watched my step, making sure there was no broken glass anywhere and began to make some cereal to please my father. I knew if I began to eat without being told it would make him happy.

I sat down at the table with my eyes still half closed from just waking up, it's true, I'm not a morning person at all.

"Mooooooorrrrrrnnnnnniiiiiinnnnnn" I heard someone say.

I wasn't bothered to look up from my bowl as my neck could only just bare the weight of my floppy head. 

"Mhm." I managed to mumble.

"Honestly Fawn, I thought you'd be happier to see them." Sirius said with a chuckle from the head of the table.

"Listen Sirius. I've just woken up from a sleep I rather enjoyed. I woke up to you making a rather loud noise that I didn't appreciate. Yet here I am sitting at a table with a stupid bowl of cereal I'd rather not eat. I honestly don't really think I'm in the mood for your games right now." I sighed while maintaining eye contact with the bowl in front of me.

The entire table burst into a fir of laugher which made me jump slightly, realising that there was more than just the four of us. I looked up and realised the entire Weasley family, including Hermione now sat with me.   

"What the fuck?" I questioned, my mouth slightly gaping.

"Fawn!" My father yelled.

"Sorry, language. I know." I laughed, which caused the rest of the table to continue.

I instantly began looking around the table for the tallest Weasley and when I couldn't spot him sitting down, I felt my eyes sadden. That is until I felt two hands make their way across my face, covering my vision.

"Guess who." Fred said with a laugh.

I didn't even need to say anything, I stood from my seat and brought him in for a hug. 

"I'm here too you know." I heard George say from the table.

I couldn't help myself but sneak a little kiss from him, so I quickly pulled away before I placed my lips on his.

"Eh hem." We heard my father say, which made us break away from each other.

"Hi." I giggled.

"Hi." He replied.

"Sit down and finish your cereal." My father beckoned.

"Yeah yeah." I laughed, meeting the gaze of Remus and Sirius who couldn't stop their laughter.

I barely even touched the remainder of my cereal, everyone was too busy talking about random things. Eventually the adults left to talk somewhere private and I was left to show everyone their rooms. Unfortunately, I knew that my father wouldn't approve of me sharing a bedroom with the twins so I instead shared with the girls, needed a bit of girl time for the rest of the holidays.

☆ ★ ★ ★ ☆

The days went on, and saying I was bored is a massive understatement. There was only so much we could do. We weren't even allowed to write to anyone, which made me feel insanely bad for not getting any of Onyx's letters, I knew she'd be writing to me. Even with Harry there now, we could still hardly do anything. 

I was counting down the days we would be back at Hogwarts, to be surrounded by the fresh air and in halls crowded, full of students.

I lay in bed, completely awake, struggling to sleep. I knew my father would be leaving in the morning as he always did a week before the school year began. 

I decided to creep out of bed, making sure not to wake up Ginny or Hermione as I walked out of our snug room and wondered down the stairs.

"No. She mustn't know!" I heard muffled yells.

"Severus, she deserves to know the truth. You can't deny that!"

"I'm not denying it. She will know when the time is right!" 

"And when will the time be right Severus?! When she unknowingly walks straight to her death?!"

"Incase you have forgotten, Lupin, she is my daughter and I decide what is best for her!"

"So you think it's best for her to not understand why she's going to-" 

"You might like to keep it down, as I understand. Someone happens to be standing outside the door." I heard Mad-eye's distinctive voice say.

Just as the words were said, the door slowly opened and revealed the group of adults almost at each others throats.   

My brows were knitted and I was undeniably confused. 

I put on a fake smile, acting as if I didn't hear anything and walked over to the fridge.

"You know..." I began while sticking my head in the fridge looking for something to drink, "If you want to have your super secret meetings, you might like to do it somewhere where you won't be interrupted by a thirsty teenager." 

"You also might want to consider using the silencing charm, that way, your daughter won't be able to hear you shouting about her to everyone else." I said angrily as I slammed the fridge shut and stormed out of the kitchen making my way to sit in the library upstairs.

I sat on an armchair dragging my nails through my long hair trying to comprehend what I had just heard. 

The truth?

When the time is right?

Her death?

I was beyond confused and trapped inside my own head. I barely even noticed when someone entered the room.

"Fawn?"

"Oh. Hi Harry." I straightened my posture while running my hands down my face.

"Are you doing alright?" He asked with a worried look on his face.

"Y- yeah, just thinking. Are you alright? Why are you up?" I asked, suddenly confused as to why he was awake. I was well aware that we were sat in a library in the early hours of the morning.

"I actually just wanted to talk to you, about Fred." He hesitated to say which made my brows furrow.

"What about Fred?" I said as I let out a dry laugh.

"I don't want you to get hurt, so I just thought you should know that he-" 

"Fawn." Sirius cut Harry off, "I'm sorry Harry, but may I talk to Fawn please?" He asked, though it wasn't much of a question. Harry looked to me before hesitantly getting up and walking out of the room, leaving Sirius and I alone.

"I understand you must have a fair amount of questions." He began, "Unfortunately-"

"listen, I'm going to stop you right there. If you can't tell me anything about what I heard, then I suggest you leave." I cut him off bluntly, maintaining my focus on my feet.

"Alright." He sighed and picked himself off the couch, closing the door behind him as he left.

It really didn't take long for me to fall asleep in the armchair due to the amount of thoughts that relentlessly ran through my head. Secrets, death, the truth. 

When will I ever learn the truth?

☆ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I know, I know.

Really boring chapter, but! We are getting somewhere!

Please remember to,

Vote, Comment and share.

And stay slutty my friends xxx

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

141K 1.5K 11
Draco Malfoy and y/n are in love at first sight. You feel an odd connection with him. (18+ has details) SMUTTY ⚠️SMUT WARNING ⚠️ FINISHED/COMPLETED
3.8K 43 11
(I HARDLY GET CHANCE TO WRITE ANYMORE SO IM SORRY IF THIS SEEMS A SHORT ONE!!) These are all just some random oneshots that I came up with on the spo...
24.9K 202 27
One shots of the characters from Harry Potter. Please leave requests. I will do any character of any relation. The OC Will be female unless someone r...
222K 1.8K 27
𝐁𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲 (𝐱𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫) (𝐨𝐜) 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬. 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞�...