Trouble

By WallflowerXfantasY

(BWWM) (shifter)Marina Fisher is a pretty tough woman she is an assistant to a major ad company CEO. She live... More

Problems
Lifeline
The Office
Testosterone
Jealousy
The Catch
Some Progress
His Persistance
Unmasking
Mirror
A Step Foreward
Oddities
Control
Appealing
Three AM
Mine Now
Avoiding
A Start
Package deal
Feelings
A Step Back
Photos
Reasons
Make A Bet
Smile
The Difference
Secrets
Hidden
Moments
To Get Even
Maternal Powers
Sooner than later
Cub
Apologies and Alone Time

Danger

5.3K 235 20
By WallflowerXfantasY

I immediately headed over to the hospital to check on my cousin, since I'm sure no one else would have checked on her all day. The nurses felt bad about what happened to her and understood not to mention anything about the situation to her. Since she refused to have him arrested I had him banned from coming to see her. She was mad at me for a while but she got over it, at least she stopped complaining about it. Within twenty minutes I was down at the hospital, the nurses and I greeted each other before I quickly made my way up to her room. Up on the third floor the third door after the elevator was her room.

I knocked then entered the room to see her sat up with the light on. She was wiping at her face. Tears. I became furious. She shed tears, she looked like she gave up on life, and that is not what I want for my cousin. I grew up with her she was basically my sister. I walked in dropping my stuff on the chair and taking off my jacket before I climbed in the bed next to her, avoiding the IV tube they attached to her hand.

"Why are you crying?" I asked like it was nothing she broke out in tears again as she looked at me.

"When did I become this way, what happened to me what happened my relationship, what happened to the loving boyfriend I once had?" she quietly sobbed.

"He wasn't real, that was just a wolf in sheep's clothing, he knew you were so much better with out him that he needed a way to keep you to him." I reasoned with her.

"But he was the perfect man when we first started dating, I thought he would change and see that I loved him that he was all I needed and I was all he needed." She sobbed.

"You can't change people, Stella, no matter how hard you try, you can only hope for the best." I soothed her. "I can help you, anyone can help you, all you need to do is ask."

"Marina, I need your help." She pulled out of my embrace and looked at me seriously.

"Then I will help you. When you get out, you and I will work on what needs to be done, you only have two more days in here, don't loose your courage, remember you can do this, okay?" I hugged her gently before I stood and headed toward the door.

"Are you going to where I think your going?" She asked before I opened the door.

"If you mean the place where I relieve my stress then yes, yes I am" I smirked after my informative tone then pulled on my coat and headed to my car.

By ten I was walking down the small hill of the down town streets, toward the underground club, after parking my car in it's usual hiding place. I fixed the mask that covered from my nose to my chin in black with a white outline. I had changed in to black yoga tights and a white sports bra under a black belly length tank top. My gloves were on and ready. I jogged down the couple of steps and knocked on the thick metal door. The peephole cover slid back and one of the guards looked me over before shutting the cover and opening the door.

"Welcome back, little lady." Carlos smiled as he closed the door behind me.

"Thanks, Carlos." I smiled even though he couldn't see it.

I made my way down the hall passing various rooms out to the large area where the fights were kept. The ring was more like a cage. It had the base of a normal ring but like MMA or UFC fighters the sides were a tall wall of metal, you had to open the door to exit and enter the ring. As I entered there was already a fight going on. Two large muscled men kicked pucked and tackled each other while I stood against the wall and watched.

"The man with the blue shorts on is loosing terribly to our new comer, Danger." My friend, who I nicknamed Fluffy, approached me.

"Hey, Fluffy, He seems to be a really good fighter if he's beating Cujo that bad."I replied watching as Danger ducked and dodged with almost inhuman speed and landed hits on Cujo's ribs and under his chin before he knocked his opponent out.

The bell rang summoning the conclusion of the fight, paramedics rushed in to carry the unconscious and bloody man out of the ring before Danger came out and through the eyes of his mask looked right at me, as he made his way over, through the large crowd.

"Danger, this is the woman you've be dying to meet, Lady Mayhem herself." Fluff explained to the man as he finally came to stand before us with a towel on his left shoulder.

"Mayhem, huh?" He stated as a smirked graced his full pouty lips.

"You look a lot more like trouble than I do, though." I retorted causing him to raise an eyebrow.

I looked him over for a moment as he assessed me all the same. On his bare chest was a tribal tattoo that was filled with intricate designs on his right side. It seemed to start on his shoulder where the center of the tattoo was mass of designs that made up a large Cat paw print before the swirls and other designs spread a little ways down his arm, pectoral, and back. Danger turned a moment to look at who was entering the ring to fight now. On his arm the designs trailed down, stopping just enough to look like a short sleeve shirt. The designs also spread over his back and rounded his right pectoral barely avoiding his nipple. On his back the swirls looks like claws trying to make their way over to his left side. They made it a little ways past his spine before straining to reach the back of his left arm. It was beautiful to say the least, and I wanted to touch the beautiful design.

"I see you've taken a liking to my markings." A smirk slid across his features again.

"Yes, it's very lovely, I can't help but wonder how you came across it." I spoke and carelessly looked over at the fight, fighting the urge to reach out and touch the stranger.

"The question is how did it come across me." He answered stepping closer to me and just as as he said that the crowed roared rooting for their favorite fighter.

We stood there looking at each other in silence as the whole area around us made noise. I looked in his deep blue eyes with a chocolate brown rim around it. His mask covered from his nose to his eyebrows leaving the rest of his face exposed. I looked down at his chest noticing the rest of his toned muscles that contracted and released with each movement he made.

"Will you be fighting tonight little lady?" Fluffy asked interrupting our stare down.

"You know I think I'll just watch tonight" I answered looking over at the large man talking to me.

"You can't just not fight we haven't seen you in forever." I broke in to a hidden smile as I looked at the grown man pouting at me like a child.

"Yes I can, I've done it before and I was here three days ago, that's not long." I retorted rolling my eyes as we all waited for the next fighters to come out.

Before Fluff could counter my comment the spot lights that had been going around grazing over the crowd landed on me. I squinted in the light but didn't cover my face. I knew it was one of the guys that worked the lights that spotted me and decided that I couldn't just be here unnoticed.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I believe the Queen of the ring has graced our presence tonight." One of the announcers spoke through the speakers causing everyone to look my way and cheer.

"And I believe the new comer Danger has taken a liking to our Lady Mayhem as well." The other announcer joined in.

"I see you are as popular as Gary and everyone says." Danger's lips formed a smirk as he looked me over.

"Will the Queen please enter the ring?" The first announcer called.

"My lady," Danger bowed as he held one hand out for me to take while his other hand gestured toward the ring.

I wanted to run my hand over Danger's exposed back, I always loved a man with a tattooed back. I quickly yet steadily held his hand as he led me down the path toward the ring. The crowd parted like the red sea and cheered as we walked pass them. Danger led me in to the ring before exiting and leaving me in there with the referee.

"We been planning this for a while now and now that you're here this is the perfect time to give you this surprise." I looked toward the left door of the ring and saw one of the top male fighters, Monster, an African and french fighter, coming in to the ring, talking into the mic with one hand and carrying a black cloak and scepter in the other.

I blushed as I he entered the ring and handed the mic over to the ref before handing me the scepter and positioning the long cloak with a thick red and black furry trimming around the edges, around my shoulders and tying it at my neck after showing me the back said 'Queen of the Ring.' in red fancy writing. Monster was a good two feet taller than my 5'6, so he had to bend pretty low to kiss my cheek. He took the mic back from the ref again.

"And!" He began causing the crowd to quiet down some before he started again, "And no Queen is complete, with out her crown." He smiled a very handsome smile at me before a spot light appeared showing Danger walking to the ring from back stage with a large red pillow in his hands which carried a silver crown with bright red stones on the the three little pillars at the tip of the crown.

"We usually don't incorporate the newbies in these kinds of things but he insisted, so presenting the Queen with her crown, Danger our newest fighter, I guess he has a crush on the lady of the ring." One of the announcers called out as Danger bowed before me and held the pillow up towards me.

I couldn't help the laughter that escaped from my lips as Monster took the crown and placed it on top of my head. Danger stood up and tossed the pillow. A few of the other fighters came out and they all bowed to me. The ref handed me the mic and couldn't help the smile on my face.

"You all have no idea what this means to me. I came to relieve some stress and it seems like you guys knew just the way to make a woman feel special!" I said holding up the scepter and everyone cheered.

"As one of the top male fighters I would like to nominate myself as your king of the ring." Monster spoke in to another mike before winking at me while the crowed cheered and booed.

"I would also like to nominate myself at King of the ring." I looked over at Danger in surprise.

"It seems like the newbie has plans to make a name for himself quicker than we thought." The first announcer said in surprise.

"That's right Tom he already beat three fighters so far, but I wonder if he has the strength to take on the best of the best." The second announcer called out.

"Is that alright with you Lady Mayhem?" Monster asked as he maintained eye contact with Danger.

"As Long as I get a front row seat to this battle than I'm alright." I shrugged looking in between the two men.

>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<><><<<<<<><><<<<<<<<<>>><<<

And there's the next chapter :) I'm trying to stay one or two chapter's ahead of every one that I upload so I'm almost finished with the next one now. Comment Tell me what you thought!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 852 21
***WARNING: MATURE SEXUAL CONTENT*** A 7-part miniseries book, about a young-single man name Derek Mitchell. A Financial Analysts and the best one at...
60K 2.7K 60
Mika was slowly drowning inside, his will to live sucked by his surroundings. Being the next in line for the Beasts' King throne pushed great respons...
191K 7.2K 25
Mia Shannon struggles to adjust to her life in San Francisco after moving there from the south. It's hard being the only black girl at the company sh...
154K 6.1K 18
Kendall Clark is at the top of her game. She's one of the best black female Veterinarians in Los Angeles, California and everybody loves her. She's s...