Where my path will take me

By Flutterknight

TMNT Episode 8 of season 1 to the last episode of the last season Which mean I am going to get less sleep 😅 More

Never say Xever
The Gauntlet
Panic at the sewer
Mousers Attack
It came from the depths
I, monster
New girl in town
The Alien Agenda
The Pulverizer
T.C.R.I
Cockroach terminator
Baxter's Gambit
Enemy of my enemy
Karai's Vendetta
The Puverizer Returns
Parasitica!
Operation Break out
Showdown part one and part two
The Mutation Situation
Invasion of the Squirrelanoids
Follow the leader
Mutagen man unleashed
Mikey gets Shellacne
Target: April O'Neil
Slash and Destroy
The Kraang Conspiracy
Fungus Humungous
Metalhead rewired
Of rats and men
The Manhattan project
Mazes and Mutants
The lonely mutation of Baxter Stockman
Newtralized
Pizza face
The wrath of tiger calw
The legend of the Kuro Kabuto
Vengeance is Mine
A Chinatown Ghost Story
Into Dimension X
Invasion
Within the wood
A Foot Too Big
Buried Secrets
The Croaking
Dream beavers
Race with the Demon
Eyes of the Chimera
Vision Quest
Return to New York
Serpant hunt
The pig and the rhino
Battle for New York
Casey Jones vs. The underland
The Noxious Avenger
Clash of the mutanimals
The deadly venom
Turtles In Time
Tale of the Yokai
A/N
Attack of the mega shredder!
The Creeping Doom
The Fourfold Trap
Dinosaur Seen In Sewers!
Annihilation: Earth!
Beyond The Known Universe
Not everything is easy
The truth and the test
The two sister
My choice
The Outlaw Armaggon
Riddle of the Ancient Aeons
Journey To The Center Of Mikey's Mind
The Arena of Carnage
The War of Dimension X
The Cosmic Ocean
A special chapter
Trans-Dimensional Turtles
Revenge of the Triceraton
The Evil of Dregg
The Ever Burning Fire
Earth Last Stand
City at War
It is my time to shine
Broken Foot
The Insecta Trifecta
Mutant Gangland
Bat in the belfry
The Super Shredder
The power inside her
Tokka vs the world
Spirit Stealer
The Tale of Tigerclaw
Requiem
Owari
Scrolls of the Demodragon
The Heart of Evil
End Times
When The Worlds Collide
Yojimbo
Osoroshi no Tabi
Kagayakei! Kintaro
Lone Rats and Club
The Curse of Savanti Romero
The Crypt Of Dracula
The Frankenstein Experiment
Monster among us

The forgotten swordman

162 1 0
By Flutterknight

*Theme song*
I yawn as I stretch my little paws.

That is right, I turn into a cat to take a cat nap. "Hey, Alison, why don't you come here and practice your punches?" Raph said. "I don't want to," I said then he grab me. I yelp as he threw me in the air. I turn back and he caught me. 

"Come on. Why don't you spend one and one with me? Try to beat me?" he said and I smile. "Beat you?"I said then pull on his mask's tail. "Why should I when all I have to do is just kiss you to win~, "I whisper then he blushed. I giggle as he shook his head. He glares at me. 

"What? It is true. Also, I managed to throw that dragon to the ground!"I said then he kissed my cheek. "Yes, you did, "He said then we lean in. "Raph! Chompy's distracting me from my game!"Mikey yell then we look at Mikey. "Should we do something?"I said. 

"I thought we were, "He said then we sat on the sofa. I chuckle the kiss his cheek. "That's it! Meeting in the dojo"Leo said. "One minute, Leo," Raph said as he side hug me. "Not one minute. Remember what Splinter said about being diligent?"Leo said.

"Yeah. A rolling stone with moss on it"Mikey said then grunts. "Needs to play video games?" he said. "Tiger Claw's out there with a dragon, and all you can think of is "Super Commando 3"?"Leo said and I look at Raph who shook his head.

"Chillax, Leo. Hot Head isn't going anywhere" Mikey said and Leo fold his arm. "Well, then you have time to clean up all your comics and empty pizza boxes. In fact, clean up now, or no TV for a week"Leo said. "A week? Raph, back me up, bro" Mikey said. 

Raph pull me close. "Better listen to him, Mikey. Leo is the sensei now!"Raph said with sarcasm. I look at him then nudge him. "Not nice Raph," I said as I shook my head softly. Leo smile softly at me then Donnie and April came out.

"Guys, the motion sensors picked up a couple of mutants. They look to be heading toward Shredder's old lair" Donnie said. "Better check it out. Raph, Mikey, since you two have nothing better to do, go track the signal"Leo said.

"Why do I have to be on patrol duty?"Raph said as he got up. "Just do it, Raph!"Leo yell. "Hey, why don't you get off my-"Raph said then fell. Leo looks at him with a grin. Did he make Raph fall? "Whoa, Sensei Leo is kind of strict"Casey said as Raph groan.

Raph got up and roll his shoulder. "Fine. Ugh. Patrol it is. C'mon, Mikey" Raph said. "Remember, stealth and recon only," Leo said then Raph look at me. "But we are taking the princess," he said as he grab me. Leo shook his head as I shrug.
💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙
Zack POV
I follow Karai and Shini.

They stop. "I should never have been down that long...I'm not gonna have some upstart mercenary undo my work rebuilding the Foot"Karai said. "I'm sorry, Karai. I should have kept those traitors in line" She said. 

"They need a strong leader. They're waiting to see how this plays out. There!"Karai said. They saw a foot running to a car. He enter then it took off. "Let follow him, "I said then they nod. We quickly ran through the rooftop.
💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙
Alison POV
I smile as I walk on the roof.

"I don't know, Raph. Leo seemed really mad" Mikey said. "I know. He just misses Master Splinter. Being sensei's hard on him. I just wish we knew-" Raph said then the machine started to beep. We look up and gasp. 

"Check it! What's Fishface doing at Shredder's old lair? Whoa, Rahzar. I thought he was-" Mikey said. "Quiet down!"Raph said, covering Mikey's mouth. "Let's find out what they're after, "I said. I turn into a shadow and travel to Fishface's shadow. 

"I cannot believe we've been demoted to errand boys. I knew I should have taken my vacation time. The Caribbean is warm this time of year. As are the ladies" he said then did a chef's kiss. Ugh, I wish I didn't see that. 

"You never did understand the honor of the Foot Clan. The Kuro Kabuto's no mere helmet. It's much more powerful than you realize" Rahzar said. "Ay, si, si. I get it. Look, I'm just saying, a lot has changed. You look good, though. Did you, erm, put on weight?"Fishface said as he lean back. 

I could feel his fear. "No, but I developed a taste for sushi," he said then they left. I stay then float toward Raph's shadow. I made my hand visible and he help me up. "They're after Shredder's helmet for some reason," I said. "We gotta find out why, "Raph said.
💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙
Zack POV
We found them in a building. 

"No guards?"Shini said. "Be extra careful" I said as I pull my hood down. We jump down and sneak in. They were talking among themselves. "So this is where you traitors are hiding!"I said as we appear out of the shadow. 

"We serve the Foot Clan. You are not worthy to be its master"One of them said. They took out their weapon. They ran toward us but we managed to knock them out. "Pathetic" Karai said then something push her forward. "What?"She said.

"Think you can play tricks with me?"Shinigami said then she was pushed toward Karai. "Who is this Akuma?" she said then we look around. I could feel them here but where? "Something familiar about- No!" Karai said then something hit Shinigami.

"Shinigami!"Karai said then I look around. "Only one man can fight that well, "I said then he appear out of the shadow. There he is. "Hisashi buridana, my old pupil," He said as I grip on my weapon. 
💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙
Alison POV
We stop and look around. 

Did we lose them? "Dude, where did they go?"Mikey said then he was attacked. "Get off of me, zombie wolf!"Mikey said as Rahzar pull him up. "I'm gonna enjoy feasting on your shell, Michelangelo!"Rahzar said. I growl as I made my dagger appear. 

I ran toward him the kick him. He growl as I managed to catch Mikey. I pull him up and we glare at him. "We're onto you looking for Shredder's helmet," I said. "What does Hot Head want with it anyway? A little small for him"Raph said as he dodge Fishface's attack.

He punch Raph and he fell back. "Ah, that is the best part, tartaruga! Our new friend is going to help Shredder just like he did Wolfman I-I mean, Bradford here"Fishface said. Wait, what?! "With the Kuro Kabuto, the Shredder will walk the Earth again!"Rahzar said and we gasp.

"That's messed up! You want to raise Shredder?"Mikey said. "Well, you won't be around to see it, " Rahzar said. They ran toward us then I summon some sand. I blew in their eyes. They yell in pain as Mikey uses his smoke bomb. 
💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙
Zack POV
"Hattori Tatsu! You stole my Foot Soldiers" Karai said.

They both sword fight. She took a step back then did a backflip. He kicks her and she rolls on the floor. I was about to enter but she put a handout. She lean back then hiss. She ran and then turn into her mutant. She swings her snake hand toward him but he dodges them.

"It's true! You have become one of them... A freak!" he said. He managed to paralyze one of her snake hands. She hisses then fall back. "You should not have come out of hiding," He said as he brought out his sword. I grab Shinigami and hiss. 

I wrap my cape around, taking them somewhere else. "If Tatsu has the Kabuto, we need it back. That's the key to controlling the Foot Clan" Karai said. "He is a cunning one, Karai. We will need help to defeat him"Shinigami said. "You're right. We better go visit some old friends" I said as we smile. 
💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙
"And I'm telling you, Hot Head is too powerful for that!"We heard Donnie yell.

"All right, enough! We wait till Raph and Mikey get back for our next move" Leo said. "You always did like bossing people around, "Karai said then they look at us. "Karai!"He said. "I wish I could say this was a social visit. Someone new is trying to take over the Foot Clan. He's after the Kuro Kabuto" Karai said as I nod.

"So what? Let the bad guys squabble over Shredder's stupid hat" Casey said as he stood up. "We might not have a choice," said a voice. We turn and saw Raph, Mikey, and Alison. "Guess who else is going after that Kabuto?"Alison said. "And you're not gonna believe why, "Raph said.
💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙
Alison POV
"What?"Karai yells as she slams her fist on the table.

Leo managed to balance his tray. "They're going to use the Kabuto to bring Shredder back from the dead? Is that possible?"Karai said. "Totally possible! Didn't you see "Evil Ninja 4: Ninja Resurrection"?"Mikey said as he lean on the table.

Donnie: Well, we are dealing with a dragon spirit from the Underworld" Donnie said. "It is weird that I didn't receive any news from Hades about this"Zack said. We stare at him in confusion. "Do you think Tatsu is working with Tiger Claw?"Leo said, breaking the silence.

"Doubtful. Tatsu seems to think he's the new Shredder" Karai said. "But if we keep him from getting the Kabuto, the Foot will side with its deserved leader," Zack said. Karai look at Zack and held his hand. Aw, cute.

"After all Shredder put you through, why not just give up on the Foot?"April said as I held my cup. "It's not that simple, O'Neil. Tatsu will be coming after all of us. We have no choice but to take him down" Karai said. 
💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙
I groan as someone woke me up.

"You guys need a less conspicuous ride," Karai said as she got out. Raph carry me out. "You sure this is it?"Leo said as Raph put me down. "There are only a few Foot safe houses where he can be, "Karai said. I stretch my arm.

"Okay, if Tatsu has the Kabuto, we get in and grab it quickly. Mikey, you're with me, Alison, Karai, and Shini"Leo said. "Aw, yeah, Team Shini-Angelo! This girl gets me, don't you?"Mikey said then Shini chuckle. "You do make me laugh," Shini said. Aw so cute! 

"Go after the Kabuto. I'll take care of Tatsu" Karai said. "No, stealth only. The rest of you hang here on the lookout. Rahzar and Fishface are still out there" Leo said. I look at Raph and wink at him. I follow them inside the building.
💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙
Zack POV
I sigh as we stay in the van.

I look at Raph. "So what is up with you and my sister?"I ask. "Alison? Nothing...we are just getting to know each other"Raph said as he fold his arm and look away. "Right," I said. I have no problem with Raph. I always thought he was better for her than Donnie.

They both have a lot in common. I am worried that she might be going into a relationship too fast but who am I to judge her choices. "Guys, we have company"April said. I quickly put my mask on as we open the door.
💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙
Alison POV
We waited for Mikey and Shimingami to turn off the light. 

Once they were done, we sneak in. We quietly took out the soldier. He locks up the box. We quickly attack him but he blocks us. He look back and saw Mikey and Shinigami near the box. We each took a turn fighting him but he block our attacks.

He managed to knock Shimigami and Mikey out. Karai managed to take his mask off. He slowly pulls his head forward and I gasp. "Foolish gambit!"He said. "Tatsu is... blind?"Leo said. "Don't you know I can hear you coming a mile away?"He said. 

Karai growl then they sword fight. I ran to check on Mikey and Shinigami. "You couldn't defeat me yourself, so you employed your freaks to fight me, yes?"The guy said."What's he talking about, Karai?"Leo said. 

"Did my old student not tell you the story of poor Hattori Tatsu?" he said then their blades hits. He managed to knock her off her feet. "I was born blind, but with an acute sense of hearing. They say it gave me a sixth sense" Tatsu said. 

Karai tries to land another hit behind him. He blocks them all. "Plan Blackout was definitely not the way to go, dudes," Mikey said as I pet his head. "Don't worry. I will heal you" I whisper. I touch his head then focus on my energy. 

"Shredder recognized this as a skill when all others mocked me. I used that prejudice in my favor until I became Shredder's right hand" he said. Karai tries again but he blocks it. He leans toward her. "The Blind Swordsman," he said. He did an upper cup and she fell. 

"When this brat recruited Foot soldiers of her own, they attempted to eliminate me," Tatsu said. "You did what?"Leo and I said as she stood up. "Tatsu, I was arrogant, but they have nothing to do with that"Karai said. "Do not insult me with your platitudes, girl! Your friends will share your fate"Tatsu said as I growl.
💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙
Zack POV
I knock a ninja off his feet.

What is taking them so long? Did he manage to defeat them? No. Think positive. I pull my sleeves up and made a small dragon tattoo come to life. Perks of using dark magic. "Hey! I just washed this baby" Donnie said then I glare at him. 

"I don't think that is important right now," I said then knock another guy's feet. "We don't have time for this"Raph said then threw a trash bin at them. They doge it and chuckle. I hiss at them then they ran for their lives as I chase them.
💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙
No one POV
They try to take him down.

Focus on the try. "I expected more from the students of the great Splinter, "Tatsu said as his sword hit Leo's sword. He managed to poke something on Leo then made him fall. Mikey and Shinigami threw their chain at him but he grab them.

He pulls them toward him and kicks them across the face. They fell into the water. "Shini, no!"Karai said then she begin to grow fangs. She made her hand into snakehead. She aims toward him but he doge them. He punch her across the face and she fell.

She looks up as he aims his sword up in the air. "Korede owarida!" he yell. The explosion appears and he moves to the side. "Aw, yeah! The cavalry has arrived. Goongala!"Casey said. He sends his ninja toward them. Alison hiss then turns into a wolf. 

"Ha! And you brought a spoiled princess!"He said. Spoil? She thought as her eyes turn pure white. She ran toward him. He grabs her then pushes her down. She yelp and struggles. He grabbed her tail then spun her around. He threw her then she turn into a butterfly. 

She transforms again and she turns into a naga. She hisses then hides in the shadow. He quietly listens to her sounds then she strikes. She claws his arm and he scream. She turns back into her self then walks toward him. He chuckles then aims at her throat, pushing her back. 

"Alison!"Raph yells as she cough. She roll down the floor and lay there. "Alison!"Raph yell as he ran toward her. She whimper as he looks at her. She smiles softly at him then closes her eyes. He glare at Tatsu and stood up. 

Casey ran behind him but he grabbed his arm and made Casey shock himself. "Casey!"April said as she move Karai to safety. Zack sent some dark fire blast at him. He blocks them with his sword. He quickly hides into the shadow. Zack looked around then he flew to the wall. 

Donnie went to attack but he move to the side. He keeps on trying to hit Donnie but he blocks it. Raph went to attack from behind but Tatsu move again. Raph's sai hit Donnie's bio staff. They look at each other confused then Tatsu broke them apart and punch them. 

They fell to their back. "It's like fighting Shredder," Raph said, weakly. "But he's still blind," Leo said. He looks at Karai who nods at him. Leo grabs Casey's hockey puck. He threw it to the ground. Karai quickly steps to go toward Tatsu. He quickly try to focus then they hit their sword. 

Leo jump over him then touches the side of his neck. He yell and saw himself in a white space. He look around as something flew past him. Karai's snake hand went toward his face. He yell as they bit his face. He fell back as it show Karai in her snake form. 

She slithers toward him and he looks afraid. They look at her, waiting to see what is her next move. Zack stood there, knowing what she will do. She went toward him and yell at him. She turns back to her human form and looks at the ninja. 

"Tatsu was using you, just like the Shredder, tarnishing the name of the Foot Clan for his glory. The Foot deserves a noble destiny... One with honor" she said. "You truly think you deserve to wield the Kuro Kabuto?"Tatsu said and Karai look at him. 

"Deserve's got nothing to do with it. Go back to Japan and rot" Karai said then kick him. "Tatsu!" said a voice. They look up and saw it was Rahzar. " Bradford, join me!"Tatsu said as he crawl toward him. "The Kuro Kabuto is worthy only of-"Rahzar said then the glass shatter behind him. 

"The Shredder!"Kavaxas said with his wing spread out. He slowly flew down. Kavaxas grabs Tatsu's face and lifts him. They glow up bright green. Tatsu yell in pain. Once he stops, Kavaxas drop him. He grabbed the Kabuto and lift it in the air, making it glow green.

"No! The Kabuto!" Zack yells as they hold them back. "The power to resurrect Shredder is ours!"Tigerclaw said as he jump down. He points the seal at them. "Destroy the Turtles. Leave no one alive!"Tigerclaw said. "As you command," Kavaxas said. 

He blew green fire at them then they left. "Thanks, April. I thought we were toast" Raph said as April put the shield down. "We gotta get them to a hospital," Donnie said. "Casey Jones isn't out of it yet," Casey said, weakly. Raph held Alison close to him.
💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙
They look down as the policemen find Alison, Casey, and Shini. 

"Shini and Casey will be all right. They just need to rest"April said then she look at Zack. "She will be fine. She is a strong person" Zack said. Raph looks up then smiles. "I know she is...I hope she will be okay" He said. 

"Guys, I'm so sorry. I was ashamed by what I did, going after Tatsu. I didn't think it would come back to hurt us" Karai said then Zack side-hug her. "Splinter once taught me, "Underestimating your enemy is a deadly weakness, but trusting in your allies is a great strength. " We're gonna need your help against Hot Head," Leo said as he warp some bandages on Mikey's head.

Karai and Zack nod. "Whoa. I can't think of anything more frightening than Shredder coming back to life" Donnie said then he look to the side. "We can't let that happen! We have to stop Tigerclaw and Kavaxas once and for all" Raph said and they put their hand together.
💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙
Don't you just hate it when your parents judge you for everything even when you made a mistake when you are speaking in their native language?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 393 6
Hey this is a version of the newest TMNT 2014 movie, where Victoria (from my other books) is also in it. Hope you guys enjoy! *I do NOT own TMNT movi...
377K 10.1K 200
The sequel to TMNT Boyfriend Scenarios ^_^ This story focuses on your happily (and sometimes not so happily) married life with your favourite Ninja T...
438 2 14
It's a fanfic based off the show
68.3K 3K 43
"Come back!" She screamed. But the voices only left her farther behind. For months she's waited, never giving up the thought that they'd come for...