Had to be you♥️

Por _writer__90

Completed ✅ #1 in break up on 14/11/21 Vihaan Roy "Everything in life should be planned so you do the right... Más

Introduction
I fucked up!
I need your time.
I am just a part of his plan!
Why is it an issue?
I spoiled her life?
That hit me hard!
Liar..!
I can never change!
Look away, dude!
Everyone is fucking right!
Confidence, huh!
Is it that surprising?
It was high time now!
Not at any cost!
She's unbelievable!
Sadu Roy!
A full-fucking-blown-smile!
I am not going to give up!
This crazy guy!
Annoying Jerk!
I'm in love with her!
Jealous Jerk!
Sadu Vihaan Roy?
Kiss him back!
That's a promise!
Why is he soo irresistible?
How much is too much?
Fucking whipped!
Is he blushing?
He really did this?
Stop melting my heart!
Just what I wanted!
I know what to do!
Something very drastic!
She doesn't mean it!
DO NOT MELT!
You're not going to cry!
This is soo embarrassing!
I love her!
Had to be you♥️
Epilogue

Ex-boyfriend!

15.1K 882 29
Por _writer__90

Navya Agnihotri

I was with my team just checking the materials which were currently availaible in our office department.
When suddenly someone shouted in my ears
"Boooo!"

I just rolled my eyes and turned around.
"Oh soo you're back to kindergarden, now?" I asked smiling at Rishi and he flung his arm around my shoulder.

"You don't have work? Roaming around li- I started but was interrupted by someone yelling

"Mr. Roy is on round. He's currently headed over h— Mansi one of my colleagues were yelling when she suddenly turned and stood wide eyed.

He already entered the department and I guess heard her too.
"Go ahead. Continue yelling." He said glaring at her while walking towards her with his hands in his pant pockets.

He looks soo damnn haaawwwt!

Shut up!

"Continue." He said standing tall before her in such an intimidating way that I would've probably ran to other side of the world if he talked to me like that.

"Ummm.. sorry sir." She said bowing ber head down.

"I hate that word!" He said scoffing at her and then walked towards me.

He glared hard at Rishi and then was glaring at my shoulder. I just followed his eyesight and I saw that he was glaring at Rishi's hand which was rested on my shoulder.

He walked closer to us and in a second he removed Rishi's hand and looked at me with a hard glare.

Gosh!
Those eyes.

I was just looking into his eyes continuously and couldn't get out if it.

"You can get back to your work." He said shifting his eyes to Rishi. He just shrugged & left.

"And you..." he said pointing his index finger at me.

"Come with me." He said to me.

"I am working. I can't leave it in the middle. Will come in 10 minutes." I said focusing back on the material.

I just heard him sighing and then he held my wrist and turned me around.
"Come with me. Am I clear?" He asked focusing on each word. But his eyes held soo much anger that I knew he would burst anytime.

I just nodded and followed him.
"Get me a green tea in my cabin." He said while walking ahead of me.

"What? Is that what you need me for?" I asked scowling.

"Yess! Now hurry up. I don't like to wait. You know that really well." He said and went away.

Such a jerk!

I stomped my foot and made my way to the kitchen.

I am sure I will kill him someday!

I prepared his green tea and took in his cabin.
Keeping it on his table I was waiting for him to look up from his laptop.

After what felt like eternity he looked up and raised his brows at me.
I gestured towards his green tea and he picked his cup to drink it.

"You can leave." He said sipping it.

"You know there is a certain word called thank you. You should use it more often. Appreciating people's efforts won't make you any less of a billionaire." I said rolling my eyes and left for my work.

I entered my cabin and Rishi sat there leisurely on my chair as if it was his own cabin.
"We're going for a dinner today!" He exclaimed.

"Not happening. Do you not know I have to get the dress done in like 2 days. We'll go after I am done with this project." I said and tried to pull him up from my chair.

"Okay I'm leaving. I'm leaving. I'll wait for you so that I drop you." He said getting up.

"No Rishi. Take your ass home. I'll be late." I said and he just left sighing.

I just put my hair in a bun and started working on the dress.

"You're still working." I heard Vihaan's voice and I dropped my pencil.

"You scared me!" I said looking at him accusingly and he just shrugged.

"It's too late. You should leave." He said still standing at the door. I looked at the clock and yess it was actually late.

I just gathered my things and looked at him raising my brows.
"Why are you waiting? You can leave." I said but still he did not budge.

I got out of my cabin and then he followed me.
"Do you have split personality or something?" I asked him turning around.

"I'm perfectly normal." He said in his hoarse voice.

And I swoon over it now too!

Ohh god!
Why am I soo fucking crazy for him?

We entered the elevator and the ride was awkward.

Really really, awkward.

Because he stood beside me continuously looking in my direction and I didn't know how to react.

The elevator dinged and I thanked god for it!

I started rushing towards the entrance.
"Shit!" I cursed when I realised it was raining.

I hate rains!

I just stood inside waiting for my cab to arrive. But that stupid fellow was parked at the other side of the road.

Arrgghh!

I just stepped a foot outside the entrance and I felt something on my head.

I looked at my right and there stood Vihaan holding his coat over my head.

I looked at him shocked.
We were walking towards the cab with him holding the coat over my head and he was drenching in rain.

He was just looking forward while walking.
"I know you hate rains." He said and looked at me.

I just couldn't take my eyes off his capitivating brown eyes.
"You didn't need to do it." I said and he just chuckled.

He freakkingggg chuckled?

When was the last time he actually smiled?

"Get in. Go safely." He said to me while opening the door for the car.

Is this actually happening?

I got into the cab with my mouth wide open and he closed the door. He knocked on the driver's window.
"I'm taking your vehicle no. So you better be careful with her." He said glaring at the driver and left not before clicking a picture of the number plate.

This must be a joke, right?

This can't be true!

I just sat there blinking my eyes contematimg what just happened.

Since when did he start caring?

"Your boyfriend is really protective, haa." The driver said and I scoffed.

Ex-Boyfriend!

Well, I don't like the word!

"He's not my boyfriend." I said rolling my eyes.

"Ohh, I thought soo. I mean he was soaking wet but didn't let you get wet." He said and I just sighed.

Maybe he was drunk!

He was never like this.

What changed?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

62.7K 6.5K 31
We never know when Hatred turns into Love and the same happened in the life of Yuvraaj and Navya. Two people who were poles apart, but Destiny had so...
3.4M 195K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
291K 9.6K 32
___COMPLETED___ _Their Loveless Marriage_ Cover Credit :- @weirdosaurs _Top Ranking_ #1 in ihateyou #4 in iloveyou "Plz...dont..." she was saying whe...
47.2K 3.5K 39
"Even you know Vivek our marriage is not normal, and it can never be one." I cried out to the person standing close to me while taking 2 steps away f...