Fernweh - Brian O'Conner

By Izzy_Moon14

Nadia has lived a difficult life, she wonders if she'll ever find a home. Nadia escaped 'The Red Room' a Sovi... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Part 2
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Birth
Family Visit
Phone Call
Pt 1 of The Rescue
Pt 2 of The Rescue
BBQ
Barstow
Engagment
Natalia
Christmas
Han and Gisele
Jakob Toretto
Space
Cipher
Home Sweet Home
Abuelita
The Devil
Spain
Old Friends
London
Escape Plan
Portugal
The End?

Chapter 6

7.6K 217 4
By Izzy_Moon14

Nadia POV:

When we reached Verone's area, Brian and I walked through but not without Enrique trying to stop us.

"It's all right. Let them in." Verone said as if I don't work for him and he didn't ask for us to come over to him.

"Go sit down, i'll talk to you in a second." He said to Roman who was just in front of us. Verone then turned to me as I walked past. "I need a word with you too. Drinking on the job I see."

"I am not drunk, just wanting a slight buzz. Plus you have all your goons here to supervise us, why does it matter if I get drunk." I say sitting on the chair opposite Roman. Verone stood in front of Brian to start asking him questions.

"How you doing?" Brian asked trying to be polite.

"Good. Enjoying your night?"

"Yeah, i'm having a good time."

"Good... good." There was a slight pause until Verone spoke again. "She's beautiful, isn't she?" There was a long awkward silence until Brian answered and in that time everyone else in the room looked at each other. Some of them in anticipation of the answer and the other in worry for what'll happen when he does answer it.

"Yeah." Brian said while staring straight at Verone and not breaking eye contact, trying to prove that he isn't afraid of him. "She's gorgeous. They both are."

"You got balls, kid. I can appreciate that." Verone said with a smile growing on his face. "Women are a very powerful force." As he says this to Brian he walks towards the rope to look towards the bar. "You see the blonde sitting with the gentleman right there? Five minutes of her time, and she can get anything she wants from him. Watch." When he starts talking about all of this all I can think is how much Dreykov and him would have gotten along, but I killed Dreykov 4 years ago.

We watch as the two of them get up from the bar and walk off towards a door.

"I wonder where they're going? Sit down." An excited smile grows on Verone's face as he walks over to Roman and stands in front of him. Brian comes and sits beside me, leaving Roman on a chair all alone, not that he minds.

"So you lit my mans car on fire? Is that right?" Verone asks Roman, now going to sit beside Monica on the chair but still facing Roman. Roberto and Enrique both glower at Roman, still mad about the cars, I guess.

3rd POV:

"Yeah. I did. You see, I got a problem with authority."

"I have that same problem. For me, it's cops in particular." Verone looks around after that, as if he was expecting at least one of them to be shaken but they weren't. "Let's take a walk. Come on." Verone says, getting up from the chair as he taps Monica's knee, telling her to get up.

"We just got here." Monica argues.

"And now were leaving." Verone fires back. "Let's go" He said after helping Monica up.

Monica walks ahead of everyone else, while Brian follows after her quickly. Roman stays behind a bit and Nadia waits for him. Verone walks away with his cigar in his mouth but the whole reason Roman stayed back was for the cutter to steal but Verone already saw that coming and taking it out of his dish. "Hey! " He calls to Roman when he sees him stealing the cutter. "Come on." Then Roman leaves. Roman and Nadia leave, joining up with Monica and Brian. The four of them follow Verone to a room in the back of the club.

Roberto and Enrique are looking between Roman and Brian on the walk to the other room as if they are waiting for one or both of them to either run or make a move against Verone. When they reach the doorway of the room Brian looks slightly behind him where Roman and Nadia are, checking they are still there and if they are okay.

As the three of them are basically pushed into the room by Roberto and Enrique the first thing they see is the table. The table isn't important though, what is on it is. Nadia recognizes what they are and what the three of them together are used for. She quickly figured out, from her years of training in things like this at 'The Red Room', that someone is going to be tortured. Although instead of telling anyone she just walked straight passed and sat on the couch.

Brian and Roman on the other hand wouldn't. They were far too curious as to what was on the table and why it was there, obviously not having learnt torture methods from a young age. They stay standing up while Nadia is sat on the couch directly in front of the table.

"What's all that?" Roman asks. However instead of an actual answer, he is given a very vague one.

"We're gonna have a little fun." Verone says as he pops a bottle of champagne. He throws the cork over the bar that is behind Monica, who is sat on the other side of the room.

Brian and Roman start looking around the room, worried as to if the things on the table will be used on them.

"Thank you." Monica said to Verone as he handed her a glass of champagne and started to pour out his own glass. A few seconds later the same man and woman as earlier walked in causing Verone to start laughing as if he is trying to be the Joker.

"Hey Carter." The man says, keeping his arm firmly around the blonde lady next to him.

"Meet Detective Whitworth. One of Miami's finest." Nadia recognized him because he used to meet with Verone at the house but that stopped. The blonde lady left once Verone nodded at her to tell her that she can go and her job is over. Nadia always thought that the Detective had left the country or something to get away from Verone before he uses the family as a weapon instead he stayed here and tried to hide more from Verone.

"Thank you, Sweetheart." Verone says as the blonde lady leaves and he takes a sip of his champagne. "You enjoying yourself, detective."

"Yeah, I was. I mean, you know me."

"Yeah, I do know you. You've been on my payroll a long time."

"Verone, that ain't right."

"Shut up." Verone told the Detective before dragging him into the apartment. "I've got one last job for you detective. You hear me?"

"Look, we've been all through this."

"Yep... "

"Yeah. And I said I can't do it."

"That's the wrong answer. Take him."

There was a struggle between the three of them and the Detective. Monica, Brian and Roman seem shocked at what they had seen. Where as Nadia was just bored, being used to seeing this kind of thing thanks to 'The Red Room'. They do over power him with the help of a few more people and they put him on the table.

"I'm a Detective, Verone. You do anything to me, you'll have the whole force on your arse."

"Shut your mouth. Fat piece of shit." Verone says. He then grabs a butterfly knife and slices his shirt open.

"Stop right now." The detective slightly begs however when the rats come out. Nadia loves animals, She loves small animals that people would normally be afraid of like rats. That's why this entire time she can't help but feel bad for the rat.

However everyone else in the room seems to have a different reaction to the rat. The main one for Whitworth being worry and fear but for everyone else they show disgust.

"What the hell... What the hell is that?" The Detective asks but is only ignored when Verone asks Brian and Roman to sit down. They sit on either side of Nadia.

"You're gonna regret this. Just stop right now!"

Verone again just ignores him and starts to explain what all the things on the table was for.

"Once the bucket gets hot enough, Detective. The rat is gonna want out... and the only direction it can go is south. Hold that." Verone explains while placing the poor rat underneath the bucket. Roberto place on the fire proof glove and holds the bucket, that is now on top of a topless man with a little rat under it.

"Get it off me.I'll forget it ever-" Detective begged but was cut off when Verone shoved a blow torch in his face.

"Shut up." Verone said with finality in his voice.

"Did you know that your average rat can chew through a steel drainpipe. You have nothing to worry about when he's screaming, it's when he's goes quiet that he gets to work." Roman looks really disgusted, Nadia looked mainly worried for the rat, Brian looked slightly angry at what was happening and Monica was disgusted as well.

The entire time that Verone is heating the bucket Detective Whitworth is begging him to stop.

"You're in charge of the units watching my properties, huh. What I want is a 15 minute window where everybody, and I mean everybody, disappears. You hear me?"

"I can't do it. I can't do it." The Detective said in anguish.

"You can't." Verone said in disbelief. "Okay. Monica, come here." Monica reluctantly got up and walked over to Verone. " Shut him up." The whole time the Detective is screaming for help. Nadia knows that trying to help him would only blow her cover and her boss doesn't want that yet so she has to stay in character and copy Roman and Brian.

When Brian looked next to him at Nadia he noticed how she wasn't showing much emotion towards the situation. She actually looked quite bored, this surprised him as Monica looked shocked and disgusted but Nadia was acting so nonchalant about it all.

Monica walks over to the group and places her hand over the Detective's mouth to stop him from screaming and attracting unwanted attention. Roman is stunned that she actually went along with it, only further confirming his suspicions.

"It's biting me!" Whitworth shouted.

"What? Something you want to say?" Verone asked him.

"It bit me. Jesus. Okay, I'll do it."

"Do what? Say it."

"I'll do it. I'll give you the window. Just get it off me. Get it off!"

"You betray me and my rat here is gonna visit your wife, Lynn. Your son, Clay, and your daughter, Lexi. Do you hear me? Do you understand me?" Verone said calmly. His mood flipped quickly when he didn't get an answer. "Hear me? I'll burn your fucking eyes out! I'll burn them out!" After Verone shouted and put the blow torch in Whitworths face again he calmed down. "Now, you can go. Get rid of him, let's go."

"Get it off." The Detective said in a strained voice. Enrique and Roberto took him out of the room and Verone turned to the remaining four people in the room.

Nadia had gotten up from her seat in between Roman and Brian. She walked over to the bucket with the rat in it and took it out. She stroked the animal to calm it down after what had happened. Nadia felt eyes on her back but stayed focused on the animal instead. Brian, however, was completely focused on Nadia and the way she was tending to the animal. He couldn't help but smile a little by how happy she got to hold it. But both of their attention was captured by Verone when he said.

"You all enjoy the show. 15 minutes and then every cop in Florida is gonna be on you. Be at Versailles Cafe at 6:00am, day after tomorrow, ready to drive. You understand?"

"Yeah."

"Don't play games with me or you'll be next. All right? Help yourself to a little champagne. Let's go."

"That was a damn rat man. Hey, Nadine, why you cuddling that thing like a teddy bear."

"Because he is scared after the trauma he went through. I'm gonna take him home, let him live a better life instead of being tortured here." She replied not once taking her eyes off the animal in her arms.

Not long after they all left the club. Nadia got in Brian's car with him, while Roman got in his own car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.5K 1.9K 57
Unlike her sister, Letty, Beatriz Ortiz wasn't really in the racing scene. She would go to Race Wars, she cheer on her friends and sister whenever th...
368K 9.5K 90
"𝘚𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦..." When Valentina Ortiz comes across undercover cop, Brian O'Conner things get complicated. Real co...
448K 9.8K 44
"𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮, 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡." While Brain is in Miami he meets a girl and sleeps with her. That one...
735K 17.4K 48
"Heard about all the things you've done. And all the wars that you've been in. Heard about all the love you lost. It was over before it began. Heard...