Ultraman Trigger

IraGalgs द्वारा

Note: This is based on "Ultraman Trigger; New Generation Tiga". I don't OWN the Characters used in this Story... अधिक

Synopsis and Characters
Connection with the Light
First Day as an Ultra-Student
Leap to the Future
Exploring Shibuya District
The Ultra-Ancient Light and Darkness
Visiting the Prestigious High School
For Smiles
"Ako's Promis"
"The 10 Minute Demon"
Inter Universe
The Propagating Invasion
"The Wings of That Day"
"The Encounter of Light and Darkness"
"The 30-Million-Year Miracle"
"Back Home and The Ship"
"Exchange Student for two weeks?!"
"The Marked Kanan: Detective Ako's Case File"
"Showtime at Yuigaoka!"
"The Golden Threat"
"Operation Dragon!"
"Sneering Destruction"
"Raging Feast"
"The Scarlet School President"
"Is this Even Smile Operation?"
"What truly makes a Savior?"
"Last day as an Exchange Student"
"Beach Day! Or is it?!"
"The Blue One Comes With the Lightning"
"Operation Tsukinomori!"
"A Pastelic Problem?!"
"Demons Rampage Again and the Dark Truth"
"The Last Game and Hina's True Power"
"Mech Scramble!"
"My Friends"
"The Ruler of Shadows vs To the ones who have and believe in Smiles."
Afterword by the Author.
"Announcement"
A New Book about Decker Announcement!

"Wavering Heart"

173 6 0
IraGalgs द्वारा

(3rd POV)

Yesterday, many events have occurred. First, Ms. Shibuya told her secret that she is from another dimension. Second, Kanon Shibuya knows about her father side's bloodline. Lastly, about Ultraman Tiga. But we have also a certain Dark giant that was acting up weirdly recently, it was the dark giant Darrgon. Right now, he is currently in a dark void of some sort and he was sitting down position in a floating state.
-
Darrgon: Hmmm...

...

Darrgon: Why? Why do I think about her?

...

Darrgon: I ask myself... just what is this emotion?
-
(Sayo POV | WyndhamGrand Awashima)

Sayo: Weird....
-
My eyes were wide open while still laying down on the bed and Hina was still heavily fast asleep beside me. For some reason, I feel someone is currently talking about Hina. Also, I wonder why I feel something heavy inside of me, what is this feeling.

Anyways, I didn't bother about it now. Instead, I am going to focus on my sister's date with Hina. Thankfully, Mari gave me a list of some spots here in Numazu.
-
(Flashback)
Mari: Sayo, here you go!

Sayo: Thank you so much, Mari-san!

Mari: No problem!

Sayo: Is these places can be reachable with little cost? You know, I am on a budget because I am using every from my savings...

Mari: You have not to worry about transportation expenses. Because they can be reached by bus or even by walking.

Sayo: What a relief! Thank you so much, Mari-san! Now, time to ask Hina properly!

Mari: Good luck! And, do cross the border to the forbidden love!

Sayo: M-Mari-san!!!

Mari: Fufu! Just kidding! But, Goodluck on tomorrow and have fun!

Sayo: I will!

(End Flashback)
-
I am sitting down on the bed while looking at the list. I have to say, these places that Mari suggested are interesting. Some of these are already I visited days ago but haven't gone inside. Some are cafes or restaurants, I hope I have the budget for that stuff. I am just wishing that nothing will happen today. But then, I just remember how did I ask Hina about this yesterday.
-
(Flashback)

Sayo: H-Hina...

Hina: Yes?

Sayo: Could I ask you something? It is okay if you reject this...

Hina: Eh? Why would I reject something from my sister?! So what is it, sis?

Sayo: I WANT TO HAVE A PROPER SISTER DATE WITH YOU TOMORROW!!

Hina: Eh?!

Sayo: Sorry! I should have to shout those words, my bad!

Hina: Sister date?

Sayo: Yeah... I want to spend the last day of our vacation just the two of us. So, would you accept my offer?

Hina: hmmm...

Sayo: Please?!

Hina: O-Okay! I can't wait!

Sayo: Thank you!

Hina: Going to have a date with my sister! Yey!

Sayo: H-Hina, keep it down...

Hina: Eh? You just shouted just seconds ago.

Sayo: hehe

(End Flashback)

My god why did I shout that thing so loud. I want to scream right now but I can't.
-
???: Morning!
-
I heard a voice and it was my sister Hina. Then, she hugs me from behind.
-
Sayo: Oh, good morning Hina.
-
Out of nowhere, Hina just kiss me on my left cheek while still hugging me from behind.
-
Hina: Thats my good morning kiss to you Sayo-chan.

Sayo: For some reason, I am used that you are calling me by my first name now.

Hina: Yey! Can I call you now by your first name in public?!

Sayo: No! I don't like that people and our friends misunderstand us to be sisters that are being crossed over the line! Besides, I like what are you calling to me right now interval...

Hina: Okay sis!

Sayo: Thats the thing I like to hear. Okay, it is still 6:30 am, I am going to get change and go outside to the lounge area on our floor because we ran out of espresso pods.

Hina: Okay! I am going to watch some tv.
-
I change into my casual clothes for the day and then exited the room. Then, I headed straight towards the lounge area on our floor level to get some espresso pods. Once I made it to the lounge area, I took 6 pods for some reason, and then someone called my name from behind. I turned around it was Yukina and Lisa.
-
Yukina: Good morning, Sayo.

Sayo: Lisa-san, Yukina-san, good morning.

Lisa: What are you doing here?

Sayo: Just took some espresso pods. All of the pods in my room ran out.

Lisa: You are a coffee addict now.

Sayo: But thankfully I am not that type of coffee addict that puts too much sugar.

Yukina: Hey! Are you talking about me?!

Sayo: Yeah, I am just kidding.

Yukina: You better be!

Lisa: Okay now. Sayo, since it is our last day in Numazu, Mari is preparing a heavy party at the gardens outside of the hotel. I am just letting you know.

Sayo: Oh, that's wonderful. Anyways, I have to go back to my room now.

Lisa: Okay!

Yukina: What are your plans for today Sayo?

Sayo: Having a Date with Hina!
-
Sayo! What did you just say?! This is no good, they could get the wrong idea! I have to change that word!
-
Yukina and Lisa: Eh?

Sayo: I-I mean SISTER DATE! Bye!!
-
(Lisa POV)
Sayo just run away from us so fast.
-
Yukina: Date? With Hina?

Lisa: I hope she will not cross the line and enter the forbidden love!

Yukina: What? Did your consumption of Romance novels get you with that term?

Lisa: Maybe.

Yukina: Very well. Come, let us head downstairs, I am starving.

Lisa: Okay! What are we going to do next?

Yukina: Up for sea diving?

Lisa: Of course!

Yukina: Very well. Let us do that after.

Lisa: Yey! Thanks, my love!
-
(Sayo POV)
I ran back to my room as fast as I can. Then, once I made it, I instantly went inside and lock the door.
-
Sayo: Thank god!
-
I slowly calming down after a sudden run of my life situation. Then, Hina notice that I was back.
-
Hina: Sis your back. Wait, why are you feeling like that?! You just like that you are coming from a marathon run or something.

Sayo: Nothing!

Hina: Okay...

Sayo: Anyways, do you want also an espresso.

Hina: Sure! Don't mind if I do!
-
I proceeded to make two espressos, one for me and also, one for Hina. Then, I seated down right beside her, and then, both of us drink the espresso that I made.

Time passes, both of us just finished our coffee consumption for the morning. Just timing that, I received a message from Rina that said she needs us as soon as possible to Mari's room because she has something to show.
-
Sayo: Okay, let us proceed to Rina-chan first before we head off for our date.

Hina: Okay! It is fine for me!
-
Both of us finished drinking and then Hina went to the bathroom for a clothing change. While for me I turn off everything is in the room, then close the curtains in our windows. After just minutes of wait, Hina finished and then we leave the room and headed straight towards Mari's Room where Rina is expecting both of us.

While passing through the hallway of our floor, a door opened in a room and two familiar people went out, it was our friends and also my fellow bandmates Rinko and Ako.
-
Hina: Good morning to both of you!

Ako: Hina-sempai, Sayo-san, Good morning!

Rinko: Morning.

Sayo: Ako-san, you are now staying with Rinko-san for the whole trip, How is Tomoe-san doing?

Ako: Yeah... I already told RinRin that I will stay tonight with my sister since it is our last night today.

Rinko: Besides, I can sleep with Ako-chan anytime.

Sayo: Thats good to hear.

Hina: Anyways, where are you guys going?

Ako: Rinko and I are heading out and explore.

Sayo: I see your guys on a date.

Ako: I guess thats what you call it.

Rinko: Sayo-san is right, I guess we are on a date Ako-chan.

Ako: RinRin we got to go now! We will miss the ferry!

Rinko: Okay! See you later Sayo-san, Hina-san.

Sayo: Okay, we will see you both later.
-
Rinko and Ako entered the elevator and then they went down. As for Hina and I used the staircase to climb up to the top floor where Mari's room is located. After climbing the staircase, we instantly head towards the door and then knock on it to wait for a response that we lead us in. Then, seconds later, someone answered the door and it was the one and only, tech expert of the group Rina.
-
Rina: Nice, You guys came here quicker than I expected to be.

Sayo: It is better to be here quicker than later.

Rina: Good point. I hope that I didn't disturb both of your activities today.

Sayo: You didn't disturb us Rina-chan.

Hina: Yep! Sis is right!

Rina: Very well, follow me, I have something to show you guys. If I finish this explaining to both of you quickly, I will let you guys off for your "date".

Hina and Sayo: D-Date?!

Sayo: How the hell do you know about our planned date, Rina-chan?!

Rina: Mari-san Of course. Don't worry, she only told me.

Hina: Sis, chill down. Hehehe

Sayo: How about you?!

Hina: I was just shocked haha.

Rina: I hope you guys will have a fun time. Come on, time to show you this.
-
Hina and I followed Rina to the part of Mari's room that the two of us had never been to yet. I guess this is Rina's bed, and then both Hina and I were surprised to see a familiar object.
-
Sayo: Wait, is this the stone tablet that is in your office Rina-chan?!

Hina: How the hell did you carry this?!

Rina: Chill. Yes, this is the stone tablet in my office but this is just an Augmented Reality type, also known as it is not the real one but it is a live copy of the one that is on my current office.

Sayo: Oh, nice technology.

Rina: Thanks. Anyways, as you can see-

Hina: Woah! What is this?! New writings have been revealed!

Sayo: What?! When that thing appeared?!

Rina: As I was speaking, The tablet in the office right now is showing a new piece of information live. To answer your question, I don't know. It just showed up for some reason.

Hina: Oh. Interesting.

Sayo: Do you think something caused it?

Rina: I'm not sure. But, this should give us some new information.

Sayo: Rina-chan, you know that Hina and I can understand the Ultra alien language but Hina and I can't read or understand the Ultra alien text.

Rina: Don't worry, just let me grab my tablet and I will try to translate quickly right now.

????: Shiny!!

Sayo and Hina: Hm?
-
As Hina grabs her tablet, a familiar voice can be heard and she appeared in the doorway, it was Mari.
-
Sayo: Mari-san?!

Hina: Mari-chan?!

Mari: Now, now, the both of you seem to see a ghost. I heard that something new has just been discovered.

Rina: A new part of the ancient tablet in the office just revealed.

Mari: What does it say?

Rina: "A great"... "power"... "source"... "The Eternity Core"?!

Mari: Oh, the eternity core. Is there more info?

Rina: Neh, nothing...

Sayo: So, then this sun mark is the eternity core...

Hina: If I put what Rina-chan just said in new terms is, "It is a high-energy object".

Sayo: High-energy object... eternity core... Can I touch it?

Rina: The AR hologram tablet? Sure you can.
-
After getting permission to touch the AR hologram tablet, I touch the sun mark at the dead center. Once touch, I instantly saw a clear vision in my mind of the eternity core from the past. After seeing it, I let go of my hand and then startled walking back.
-
Hina: Sis?!

Mari: Sayo, what was that? Why did you back out?

Sayo: I-I...

Rina: Sayo-san, calm down. Why did you back out?

Sayo: I-I... s-saw... a vision... a vision of the eternity core from the past...

Hina: No way...

Rina: Interesting.

Mari: Very well. You guys can go. Rina-chan and I will further find more information.

Sayo: O-Okay... let us go Hina.

Hina: Okay!
-
Hina and I exited Mari's room and then both of us used the elevator to go down to the ground floor. While in the elevator ride, I was thinking of two things, first it was a strange feeling that I felt just this morning and now the second one is the vision that just happened recently. But I put the two at the back of my mind for now and focus on the date!
-
(Hina POV)
I was looking at my sister's face and I can tell that she is thinking about the vision that she told us about. I hope that it won't distract her from our date. I want to cherish this date as much as possible.
-
(Sayo POV)
Once made on the first floor, We proceeded to exit the hotel immediately. Then we proceeded to the first recommend place that Mari listed, thankfully it is just on this island and just next door to the hotel.
-
Sayo: Okay! The first area of our list.

Hina: Eh? A closed-door?

Sayo: I have the key. Mari-san gave it to me yesterday. Hina, just remind me later to lock this.

Hina: Okay!
-
I unlocked the door and opened it. Then, we were greeted by a wonderful tunnel of blue that has an amazing light design. Once we're in, I lock the door behind as Mari instructed me.
-
Hina: Wow! This tunnel is bopping!

Sayo: Would you like that I will take a picture of you?

Hina: Sure! Thanks, sis!
-
I took pictures of Hina as many as she like. Then, we stayed at the tunnel just for 2 minutes, and then we exited the tunnel and lock the door. After, we headed to the ferry docks and ride a bus to the city area of Numazu.
-
(3rd POV)
While the Hikawa twins are now heading to the city proper of Numazu, back in the hotel, especially in Mari's room, Rina and Mari are still puzzling out the message that the foundation was founded in other countries and the ancient tablet that they possessed.
-
Rina: I was studying the images that you gave to us Mari-san.

Mari: Okay, did you find something?

Rina: Well I ha——
-
Rina was interrupted by a knock on the main door that leads out and into Mari's room. Thus, Mari went to the door and then opens it to see who is knocking on it.
-
Mari: Rei-chan? Masu-chan? Oh! Chu2-chan and Paero-chan, what are you guys doing here?

Rei/Layer: The four of us want to hang out with you and Rina-chan this morning here in your room.

Masuki/Masking: Yeah! We don't have plans for this morning.

Mari: It is fine! Come in.
-
The four Raise A Suilen members entered the room and proceeded to sit down at the sofa where Mari and Rina were discussing some stuff.
-
Mari: What a surprise, how did you guys drag Chu2-chan with you?

Chu2: I want to socialize okay? I have my friend Rina-chan here with us!

Paero: Lovely to see Chu2-sama interacting with someone outside of our band.
-
Chu2 is currently hugging Rina. Then, Rina asked Chu2 politely to stop hugging her in the meantime.
-
Rina: Chu-chan, can you stop the hugging in the meantime? I still have to explain to Mari-san.

Chu2: Sure!

Mari: Okay, where did we left of Rina-chan?

Rei/Layer: You guys were talking about?

Mari: Ancient stuff. But you may listen to our conversation now.

Rina: As I have said, I was studying the images that you gave to us Mari-san.

Mari: Then?

Rina: The reason monsters appeared so often thirty million years ago, has something to do with a great power that existed somewhere on Earth. According to the stone tablet, it must be the eternity core.

Mari: Fascinating...

Chu2: Hey, I don't get it!

Rina: It means, monsters are appearing because the eternity core is becoming active and it's stimulating them.

Chu2: Okay Rina-chan but I still don't get it!

Mari: No need. Rina-chan let's talk further about this later.

Rina: Okay.
-
Mari decided to hold the conversation and then started to talk about other stuff so that the four RAS members can be entertained.

Let us left them for a while and let's focus on the Heroin duo side. The Hikawa twins finally made it to their first stop of the "sister date". The Hikawa twins were in front of a cafe that is literally called "Cafe Day".
-
Sayo: Let us eat first Hina.

Hina: Sure! I am hungry as well! Also, it is funny that this cafe is literally named "Cafe Day".

Sayo: For you it is funny, but for me it is nothing. Come let get inside, we have more spots to visit.
-
The Hikawa twins went inside and ordered something to eat. But, they didn't know that they were followed, it was Darrgon following them.
-
Darrgon: hmm...
-
Darrgon was observing the twins, but he was especially observing Hina Hikawa more.
-
Darrgon: What is this nebulous feeling...
-
Then, Darrgon as well didn't notice that he was observed by someone afar. It is not the rest of the dark giants but it was Yohane.
-
Yohane: fufu, I get it now...
-
Yohane stands up and then quietly but quickly teleport behind Darrgon. Then, she comes closer quietly, and then she started to speak near Darrgon's ear.
-
Yohane: Nebulous, isn't it?

Darrgon: ?!?!
-
Darrgon was startled and then backs off. Then he faces Yohane.
-
Darrgon: Who goes there?! What do you want?!

Yohane: You. Don't you know what you're feeling?

Darrgon: What?!

Yohane: Let me tell you. That's... love...

...

Yohane: LOVE!!!!!

...

Darrgon: Love? What is love?

Yohane: All who live in this world grow stronger through love. Stronger.

Darrgon: Grow stronger?!

...

Darrgon: Tell me more about that.

Yohane: Very well.
-
(Sayo POV)

Its been thirty minutes since Hina and I left the "Cafe Day" Cafe. The both of us are now in Numazu Imperial Villa Memorial Park. Currently, we are strolling between a row of cherry blossom trees, but sadly it was not the time they that they will bloom. But then, I feel something tingling within me. I am about to pee.
-
Sayo: Hina, stay here I need to go a find a comfort room. I will be right back!

Hina: Okay, be quick...

Sayo: I will!!
-
(3rd POV)
Sayo Hikawa left her twin sister for a comfort room break. Then, Hina just standing around near one of the cherry blossom trees. She is now completely bored when her sister just left her for a comfort room break for just seconds.

As Hina just dazzling around then something approaching her view, it was Darrgon.
-
Hina: Eh?!?!

Darrgon: ...

Hina: HELPPPP!!! Sis help me!!!
-
Hina steps backward and then she was pinned to the tree. Then, Darrgon did something weird.
-
Darrgon: hmm... Don!!
-
Darrgon placed his hand on the tree branch.
-
Darrgon: Kabedon. Is your heart racing?

Hina: Eh? What?
-
From afar, Yohane was observing Darrgon's actions.
-
Yohane: What the fudge!! Be careful with your moves!! Goddammit!
-
Anyways, Darrgon then removes his hands from the tree.
-
Darrgon: Well? Didn't that make your heart race?

Hina: How is that a Kabedon?! That was just an open-hand strike! I thought my life is in danger!
-
Hina attempted to leave Darrgon but then he grabs Hina's hand and then his arms wrapped around Hina's neck.
-
Darrgon: Doesn't this make your heart skip a beat? Doesn't it?
-
Then, Yohane was still observing both of them.
-
Yohane: What the actual fudge! She's going down! That's the wrong kind of falling!
-
Then, Hina with all her might, she forced to lift Darrgon's hand and break free.
-
Hina: What the hell!

Darrgon: Did your heart skip too much?

Hina: What the fudge?!
-
Hina attempts to run again but Darrgon catches up. Then he pats Hina's head. But that pat was strong that Hina feels discomfort.
-
Darrgon: Pat, pat.

Hina: W-What the Fu€k!!

Darrgon: Pat, pat.
-
Yohane was still, again observing.
-
Yohane: Oh you sh&ting bastard! Come on! You can't grasp a girl's heart with a claw hold! Bullsh&t!
-
(Sayo POV)

Sayo: Wah! That was a refreshing time but that Squat toilet is horrible! Who the hell has that idea!
-
I am currently walking back to where Hina is waiting for me. Then...
-
Sayo: Eh?!
-
My eye widen and shocked after what I saw. Darrgon has patting my sister's head?! No way! Seconds after, I feel heavy inside, it was the feeling that I felt when I woke up this morning.
-
Sayo: W-What the?! My chest hurts...
-
Then I realized...
-
Sayo: I-I am jealous? Is this the feeling of jealousy?
-
Yes Sayo, it is. Now I am feeling jealous. Jealous because Darrgon is patting my precious sister!
-
Sayo: I should be the one patting my sister's head!!
-
Because of that, I run towards Hina.
-
Sayo: Hina!!!

Hina: Sis!!

Darrgon: Huh?
-
Darrgon lets go of my sister. Then, Hina runs towards me.
-
Sayo: Hina, are you okay?!

Hina: I am fine because I am with you now...

Sayo: !!!
-
Those words coming from Hina flustered my heart. What is this feeling now? I asked myself.
-
Darrgon: Trigger! Don't get in my way!

Sayo: What are you up to? Are you going to mess with my sister's date?!

Darrgon: Trigger, can't you tell from my expression?

Sayo: Tell what?

Darrgon: Then how about now?

Sayo: What's that?

Darrgon: This is me smiling.

Sayo: It's the same expression! There's no difference!

Hina: Sis! I know what he's feeling right now! It's an expression of love! I can say that because he is trying to hit on me!!

Sayo: What?!

Darrgon: Exactly!
-
Wait! Darrgon is in love with my sister?! I won't let that happen! No one will take my sister from me!
-
Sayo: Get real for once!

Darrgon: Very well. Besides you my worthy opponent after all!

Hina: Let me handle this, sis.

"Boot up! Shockwave!"

Hina: Take this!
-
Hina fires Shockwave to Darrgon but it was reflected and hits Hina back.
-
Sayo: HINA!!

Darrgon: Not a bad shot.

Hina: I-I am okay!

Sayo: Wahhh!!!!
-
I started to fight Darrgon with my own hands. As I lay down my first fist, he did also collided with mine. Then, a mysterious flashback occurred in my mind...

(Flashback)
???: Not bad, my worthy opponent!!
(Flashback end)
-
Sayo: What was that... Youch!!!

Darrgon: We're fighting here! Focus!

Sayo: Youch!!!
-
I was in the middle of pain, then Darrgon just slams me into a tree branch. After he started to punch me but I manage to dodge all of it. Next thing was, Hina started to fire some shots at Darrgon and that made me have the advantage to escape and run towards Hina's back.
-
Darrgon: Stop! Don't!

...

Darrgon: I don't want you to do this!

...

Darrgon: What is happening to me?!

...

Darrgon: What is this I feel?! What is going on?!?!?!
-
Out of nowhere, Darrgon started to stop the ground. It was so hard, it generated an earthquake in the area and I am guessing that it can be felt underground as well. Because of that, I covered Hina so that she will not be hit by any debris falling down.
-
Sayo: Hina, hold on!

Hina: Sis! How about you?!

Sayo: Don't worry about me. I care for your safety than myself.
-
(3rd POV)

Darrgon continues to stop the ground, because of that the shake reaches a sleeping monster below the crust. The monster awakes because of the disruption, so it rapidly comes out from the ground.
-
Citizen 1: Huh? What's that??

Citizen 2: The ground is shaking!

Citizen 3: A monster!!!
-
Back at the hotel, the four members of Raise A Suilen were having a tea party now with Mari and Rina in Mari's room.
-
Mari: What a wonderful tea that you have created Masu-chan!

Masuki/Masking: Thank you!

Rei/Layer: She will never stop impressing me with her stuff in the kitchen.

Chu2: Rina-chan!! Give me some of that your eating!

Rina: Sure...

Chu2: Paero! Beef jerky, please!

Paero: Of course Chu2-sama!
-
As they were chilling about in Mari's room, Rina's tablet vibrates intensely. It means that something was detected around the area.
-
Mari: Rina-chan something wrong?

Rina: Yeah...

Masuki/Masking: What is it?

Rina: The monster under surveillance below Numazu for the past weeks is now active.

Rei/Layer: Why so suddenly?

Mari: It looks like Rina's studies were right. Perhaps the monsters are reacting to the eternity core's activity.

Rina: Well, the jet is ready, but...

Masuki/Masking: but?

Rina: The best pilot in our group of all bands, Rinko-san is not available!

Chu2: Eh?! Where is she?

Rina: She is dating her precious Ako-san.

Masuki/Masking: I can do it!

Everyone: Eh?!

Mari: Are you sure?

Masuki/Masking: Yeah! I saw everything that Rinko-san did, so no worries!

Mari: Very well. Now go!

Masuki/Masking: Roger!

Rei/Layer: Good luck!
-
Masuki exited the room and headed to the jet and takes off to lure the monster away from the city.

Back to Yohane, she was observing the monster right now.
-
Yohane: Oh my fu€king god! Now everything's gone pear-shaped! Well, a treasure hunter needs to know when to back down.
-
Back to Masuki, she fires a shot at the monster but it was not used because it didn't take damage but it worked that the monster takes attention.
-
Masuki/Masking: You bastard! Come on! Follow me!!
-
(Sayo POV)
Mari's jet starting to attack the monster. But, who pilots the jet right now? I know that Rinko is on a date with Ako right now. Out of my question mind, I saw many people running because of the monster.
-
Hina: Sis, you know what to do!

Sayo: I know. But can you handle this by yourself?

Hina: Yes! I will handle this from here.

Sayo: Very well. I am off.
-
I left Hina behind and started to run to a perfect spot to transform.
-
(3rd POV)
Masuki/Masking: Eh?! Rina-chan, the monster is retreating back underground!

Rina: Okay, let me check.

...

Rina: Eh?!?! Masuki-san! There's an energy reading under the jet!

Masuki/Masking: Huh?! Are you kidding me?!
-
(Sayo POV)
After minutes of running, I found a perfect area to transform. So, I took out my sparklence and hyper key.
-
"Ultraman Trigger Sky Type!"

"Boot up! Runboldt!"

Sayo: Dominate the sky, the light of speed! Ultraman Trigger!
-
(3rd POV)
Sayo Hikawa transforms into the giant of light, Ultraman Trigger in its Sky Type. After, Sayo instantly slides the monster away from the jet.
-
Masuki/Masking: Hell yeah! Nice timing Trigger!
-
The monster stands up after her fall because of Sayo's quick thinking.
-
Sayo(Trigger): Another one who disturbed my date with my sister! Now you will be toast!!
-
Sayo started the fight, she charges towards the monster. When they collided they push each other by their strengths. Next, Sayo did some Hand techniques on the monster. In the last hand technique, Sayo hits the chest of the monster but the monster's chest was made like iron steel.
-
Sayo(Trigger): Youch! What the hell?! Is her chest made out of metal or what?!
-
Then, the monster charged towards Sayo for a tail whip attack. Thankfully, Sayo did a backflip that the tail attack was useless. After, Sayo uses her "Trigger hand slash" to the monster, and then it hits towards the monster's metallic chest. But, the monster absorbed the attack that Sayo used.
-
Sayo(Trigger): You gotta kidding me?!?!
-
Then, the monster metal paddings from the back, chest, and head popped out from the monster's body. Then, a bright spark was created by the monster. Because of that, Sayo was temporarily blind for a second.
-
Sayo(Trigger): What the?! I cant see! That bastard!!
-
As Sayo gains sight again, the monster is already running towards her. But it was too late to avoid. The monster hits Sayo hard and then she was trows up high, then catapult across few blocks.

Back on the ground, Hina was running away from Darrgon until she saw her sister trows over her location and landed on her back so hard.
-
Hina: Sayo-chan!!!!
-
The monster then started to walk towards Sayo in which she was still laying down after a massive, heavy fall.
-
Hina: Sis! Get up!!!
-
Hina grabs her sparklence gun from her jacket and started to fire at the monster. Then, Darrgon finally caught up to Hina.
-
Darrgon: Why don't you run?

Hina: She is my sister. My only sister that loves me!

Darrgon: You're weak, and yet you resist?!

...

Darrgon: Why do you keep fighting?!

Hina: It's not a matter of strength! Also, my wish is to protect and help others with my sister! That is the driving force of me!

Darrgon: ...
-
Hina did fire many shots at the monster. But then, the monster's body absorbed everything and then blue spikes appeared all over her. Next, lightning was generated and it is now heading towards Hina.
-
Hina: !!!

Sayo(Trigger): HINA!!!
-
Sayo force to stand up and then runs in front of Hina to block the lightning attacks.
-
Hina: Sis!!
-
But Darrgon didn't feel a thing after he got hit by the lightning attack.
-
Sayo(Trigger): I am okay, Hina. I am still alive.
-
Darrgon murmured something that anyone didn't hear.
-
Darrgon: To grow stronger through love... The wish to protect someone...
-
The monster right now is overpowered by electricity.
-
Sayo(Trigger): This monster is a pain in the ass!

Hina: Does it power up by altering its cells when attacked?

Sayo(Trigger): I guess...

Hina: Come on my genius brain! Think!!

...

Hina: Ohh! I have an idea!
-
Hina calls the jet.
-
Hina: Hello? Who is this?

Masuki/Masking: Hina-san?!

Hina: Oh! It is Masuki-chan! Anyways, I have something that you need to do!

Masuki/Masking: Okay, I am listening!

Hina: I know that the jet has liquid nitrogen stored and ready to use.

Masuki/Masking: Yeah! I see a button here!

Hina: Great! Now, spray the monster when Trigger attacks! The cold should stop its cells from reacting!

Masuki/Masking: Got it!
-
Hina ended the call and Masuki started to fly towards the monster.
-
Hina: Sis! Listen!

Sayo(Trigger): Okay, I am listening!

Hina: Just attack the monster with your strength and the jet will take the rest!

Sayo(Trigger): Very well Hina.
-
(Sayo in Trigger form POV)
As Hina instructed, I followed her commandments because I have trust in my sister. So, I stand up and then remove my Sky Type hyper key and replace it.
-
"Ultraman Trigger Power Type!"

"Boot Up! Deracium!"

Sayo(Trigger): Seize the victory, the light of strength! Ultraman Trigger!
-
(3rd POV)
Sayo transforms from her Sky type to her Power type. Then, Masuki sprays liquid nitrogen over the monster. Because of that, every cell of the monster stops its reaction that made her gone wild. Next, the monster did the same thing again, it flashes bright light sparks that can be blinding temporarily. But, with the quick thinking of Sayo, she rolls over twice towards the monster to avoid the blinding light. When Sayo reached the monster, she pushed it a little, and then she started to land multiple punches as fast as she can handle.
-
Sayo(Trigger): Take this! Jojo reference!!
-
After Sayo did the multiple punches, she finished it off with an upper cur that made the monster stumble from its feet. But Sayo didn't notice that the monster will fall straight on Hina.
-
Sayo(Trigger): No!! Hina looks out!!

Hina: Wah!!!!
-
Then out of nowhere, something happened. Darrgon jumps in front of Hina and then uses only one finger to stop the monster from falling towards Hina.
-
Hina and Sayo(Trigger): Eh?!
-
After, Darrgon throws the monster back towards Sayo.
-
Sayo(Trigger): That's weird, but it is time to finish this!
-
Sayo then charges up her ace move on its Power Type form and that the Deracium Beam Torrent.
-
Sayo(Trigger): This will end it!!
-
Sayo fire her torrent at the monster and then, seconds later the monster is completely finished and no were to be seen. Just in time, Sayo's diamond timer is now blinking red. Because of that she flies off and transforms back to her human size and runs towards Hina in which she was still with Darrgon.

Also, Masuki returns back to the hotel after the monster's defeat.
-
(Sayo POV)
After the battle and transforming back to my own human self, I instantly run as fast as I can back to Hina where she was with Darrgon.
-
Sayo: Hina!!

Hina: Sis!!
-
I instantly hugged her tightly.
-
Hina: I am so worried!

Sayo: It is okay. Important is that I am still alive.
-
We broke our hug and then proceeded to face Darrgon.
-
Darrgon: You, Trigger, You're in love with this girl that is the same face as you, too.
-
After hearing what Darrgon said, My face turns instantly brighter red and I looked towards Hina, she has a slight blush.
-
Sayo: W-W-What are you talking about?! I already love her because she is my sister!

Darrgon: Very well. You are really my worthy opponent, Trigger. For now, goodbye.
-
Darrgon walks away from us.
-
Hina: I guess we owe him.

Sayo: Yeah...

...

Sayo: Say, let us continue on our date, shall we?

Hina: But you are tired!

Sayo: I don't feel tired when I see you smile.

Hina: puff. Fine, if you say that you are okay, then let us continue on our date!
-
So, we headed to walk towards a bus stop to get to our other spots to visit.
-
(3rd POV)
As the Hikawa twins resume their sister date, Darrgon is now walking by himself alone and reflect what he had an experience today.
-
Darrgon: All living things grow stronger through love. That strength is the strong will to protect someone. Do not underestimate them. These frail humans with their strong will...
-
(Sayo POV)
It is been 3 hours since the fight with the monster. We have visited multiple places that Mari suggest to me. We visited temples, restaurants, parks, beaches, and shrines up in the mountains. Right now, Hina and I are now at the View-O observation point right in the Numazu port. This place is also near the sight that King Joe crashed landed. I told Hina to head up first to the observation deck. As for me, I bought something, it is a blue rose, Hina and Also my signature color. After bought the rose. I headed up to the observation deck and I see Hina is sitting down on a bench while observing the spectacular view of the whole city. So, I seated just right beside her.
-
Sayo: Hina.

Hina: Sis?

Sayo: Did you have fun?

...

Hina: Of course! I have a fun bopping day today because I spent the whole day with my sister!

Sayo: I am glad to hear that. Hina, this is for you. I hope you will accept it.

Hina: Is this a blue rose?

Sayo: Yes it is. I decided to buy this rose because it symbolizes our bonds as sisters.

Hina: Sis, This is beautiful! I love it! Thank you!
-
Hina then hugs me and so I did also hug her in return. The next thing that happened, I didn't expect that this at all. For some reason, we broke our hugs and then proceeded to close our eyes, and then both of our lips collided with each other in a passionate way. It was a passionate kiss, it is been days since we did kiss like this. But for some reason it was different. After the kiss, we opened our eyes and then both of our faces were burning red.
-
Hina: W-What was that, that kiss was different...

Sayo: Y-Yeah, it feels so different than the rest...

...

Sayo: Hina, I love you very much!

Hina: I love you too, Sayo!

Sayo: Okay then, let's head back to the hotel even though it is still 1 pm.

Hina: Okay!

Sayo: Eh... Can we use your teleportation power?

Hina: Of course! What sister wishes that I can do is my command!
-
Hina opens the portal that leads to the door of our room. Then the both of us went inside and we have instantly arrived at our hotel so quickly.
-
Sayo: Thanks, I am in a budget hehe.

Hina: Come open the door and let go inside!
-
I open the door to our room and then we went in. After, I immediately seated down on the couch while Hina grabs a jar, filled it up with water, and then put her Blue Rose so that it won't die. After, Hina seated me next to me.
-
Hina: What do we do next?

Sayo: Rest? We still have a party to attend later.

Hina: Aw yeah! Your right!
-
But then, someone is calling me through my phone. So, I took my phone out and I saw Rina's name so I answered it.
-
Sayo: Hello! Rina-chan!

...

Sayo: Yeah we just arrived back. Why?

...

Sayo: Really?!

...

Sayo: Okay! We will be right there now!
-
I ended the call with Rina.
-
Hina: Was that Rina-chan?

Sayo: Yes it was. Hina let's go, Rina needs us urgently in Mari's room!

Hina: Okay!
-
Both of us exited the room and headed straight to Mari's room. Once there, we entered the room and head to the room that we've been this morning.
-
Sayo: Rina-chan we are here!

Hina: Where is Mari-chan?!

Rina: Just in time! Mari-san is with Kanan-san right now downstairs preparing for the party tonight. Anyways, loom at the tablet!

Sayo: It is...

Hina: Pealing off!!

Rina: Wait! It wasn't just three giants of darkness who fought Shibuya the mysterious?!

Sayo: There's another... Giant of Darkness?!

Hina: What is his or her name?!

Rina: That giant's name is... No way! The name is Trigger!!!

Sayo and Hina: Trigger?!?!
-
After we discovered the fourth giant, I was speechless. Then my dreams are now coming back, the vision that I saw just today.
-
Sayo: Argk!!
-
I fall down to my knees while everything is coming back.
-
Hina: Sis!!

Rina: Sayo-san?! Are you okay?!

Sayo: My nightmares... They are back... That dark giant that I saw for a long time... It was Trigger all along!

Rina: Calm down Sayo-san...

Hina: Rina-chan is right sis! Past is past! It won't alter the reality or the present now.

Sayo: I guess you are right...
-
Hina and Rina help me to stand up again.
-
Rina: Sayo, Now you need to relax. You have been fighting just this morning.

Sayo: I know... thanks...

Rina: Hina-san, take good care of your sister.

Hina: I will.
-
Hina and I then leave Mari's room and I asked Hina that we will rest near the pool and she agrees to it.
-
(3rd POV)
The Hikawa twins made it down to the bottom floor. As they walking past the gardens they saw a familiar person who was standing in the middle of the garden. So the both of them walk towards the person who they think that they know. Then, the person turn her head and faced them with an angry expression. Because of that, the twins were shocked. It was...
-
Sayo: Chisato-san?!?!

Hina: Chisato-chan?!?!

Chisato: ...

——— To be continue ———

-

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

9.3K 204 24
Y/N and Yukina are two childhood friends who share the same dream: to perform at Future World Fes. With Y/N's help, Yukina finally assembles her band...
26.2K 517 23
2 male members join Hololive and were placed into the Holocouncil, however Ouro Kronii and Hakos Baelz were familiar with them since they were relate...
31K 4.2K 41
˚✧ Protagonist˚✧ Gemini Kleverron "ជេមមីណាយ ឃ្លេវវើរ៉នន៍" ♡ Fourth Sydenzverd "ហ្វូត សាយឌេនវើត" /////// •Hate to love💅🏻?????
19.1K 271 22
Oneshots of the bang dream girls going yandere for you, the reader!