𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬|𝐃. 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨...

By SamTheWashingMachine

Rosalie Gilbert is the non-identical twin of Elena Gilbert. She has been away at a boarding school in Washing... More

𝕬𝖈𝖙 1
𝕻𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙-1
𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊
𝕻𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖙
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕹𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙
𝕱𝖗𝖎𝖉𝖆𝖞 𝕹𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝕭𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖘
𝕱𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞 𝕿𝖎𝖊𝖘
𝖄𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖀𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝕸𝖊
𝕷𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝕲𝖎𝖗𝖑𝖘
𝕳𝖆𝖚𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖉
162 𝕮𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖑𝖊𝖘
𝕳𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖞 𝕽𝖊𝖕𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕿𝖚𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕻𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖙
𝕭𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖘
𝖀𝖓𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖛𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕯𝖆𝖒𝖓𝖊𝖉
𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑 𝕸𝖊 𝕺𝖓𝖈𝖊
𝕬 𝕱𝖊𝖜 𝕲𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝕸𝖊𝖓
𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝕲𝖔𝖊𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕹𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖇𝖔𝖗𝖍𝖔𝖔𝖉
𝕷𝖊𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕽𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝕺𝖓𝖊 𝕴𝖓
𝖀𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖑
𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖘 𝕸𝖞𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖈 𝕱𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖘
𝕭𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝕭𝖗𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖘
𝕴𝖘𝖔𝖇𝖊𝖑
𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗'𝖘 𝕯𝖆𝖞
𝕬𝖈𝖙 2
𝕻𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙 - 2
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕽𝖊𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓
𝕭𝖗𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕹𝖊𝖜 𝖂𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉
𝕭𝖆𝖉 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌
𝕶𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖔𝖗 𝕭𝖊 𝕶𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖉
𝕻𝖑𝖆𝖓 𝕭
𝕸𝖆𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊
𝕽𝖔𝖘𝖊
𝕶𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖆
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕾𝖆𝖈𝖗𝖎𝖋𝖎𝖈𝖊
𝕭𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕷𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕯𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙
𝕯𝖆𝖉𝖉𝖞 𝕴𝖘𝖘𝖚𝖊𝖘
𝕮𝖗𝖞𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖂𝖔𝖑𝖋
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕯𝖎𝖓𝖓𝖊𝖗 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖞
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕳𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖊𝖌𝖚𝖊𝖘𝖙
𝕶𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝕿𝖍𝖞 𝕰𝖓𝖊𝖒𝖞
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕷𝖆𝖘𝖙 𝕯𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊
𝕶𝖑𝖆𝖚𝖘
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕷𝖆𝖘𝖙 𝕯𝖆𝖞
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕾𝖚𝖓 𝕬𝖑𝖘𝖔 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝖊𝖘
𝕬𝖘 𝕴 𝕷𝖆𝖞 𝕯𝖞𝖎𝖓𝖌

𝕸𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖞 𝕷𝖆𝖓𝖊

524 15 0
By SamTheWashingMachine

I was sitting at the Mystic Grill bored out of my mind. Elena bribed me with food so I could tag along while she studied, also claiming that I needed to study too. She even gave me flashcards so I could study and actually get higher than a 70. I was munching on a fry when I saw Damon sit down, Elena flinching in fright. "What do you want?" I mumbled, knowing he could hear me. I didn't look at him as I kept eating my fries.

"So this is where you spend your time when you not stabbing people in the back," Damon said to Elena, looking at her. I furrowed my brows at his answer to my question which was to Elena. What did she do?

"I tricked you into telling me the truth. That's not stabbing you in the back. That's using your own tactics against you," Elena justified, packing up her stuff. I'm not even finished with my fries. 

"Where you going?" Damon asked, a smirk on his face. 

"I made myself clear, Damon. I want nothing to do with you," Elena then gathered the rest of her stuff, walking off. 

"Wait, 'Lena," I stood up from my chair and stuff the remaining fries in my mouth and some gathered in my hand. 

"See you at Jenna's barbecue," Damon said before I could catch up with Elena. 

My brows furrowed, "How did you know about Jenna's barbecue?"

"It was my idea," Damon shrugged. "Jenna went to high school with Mason Lockwood. So I figured a social gathering would be a good way to get to know the guy. So I told Ric to tell 
Jenna-"

"Does Jenna know that you're going to be there? Because she's not exactly a fan of yours," I said as a waitress brought out a box to Damon. 

"Perfect. Thank you," He smiled at the waitress. "I'm hoping this peach cobbler will pave the way." He gestured to the cobbler in his hands as he stood up from his chair, now standing next to me. 

"What are you up to?" I questioned him. 

"I'm gonna go put some silver into Mason Lockwood and prove he's a werewolf. See you at the barbecue," He said, then walked off. I already know his plan is going to backfire. 

* * * *

"Thanks for letting me invite Caroline," I thanked Jenna as I poured some chips in a bowl. "She could use a day of distraction." 

"She's not the plus one I'm worried about," She said, walking over to stand next to me. "Why is Damon coming?" 

"Because Alaric is a pity-taker. Come on, Jenna. Be nice," I said, sighing. 

"I'll be nice when Damon learns to keep his paws off you," Jenna said. I slowly nodded at her response. 

"Ahh, good news. Found the shot glasses," Mason announced, walking into the kitchen, standing next to me. 

"And that would be my exit," I said, walking outside, seeing Elena on the porch. "Hey, anything from Stef?" She had been concerned about him all day, trying to decide whether to panic or not. Which I guess is reasonable since they check up on each other at least once a day if they're not attached to the hip. She shook her head in response. I sat down next to her as I spoke, "Try one more time. Maybe I'm good luck." 

She rolled her eyes, dialing Stefan's number, putting the phone up to her ear. It rang for a minute, going to voice mail. "Hey. I'm just checking in. Did you get my message about Jenna's barbecue?" We both looked to Caroline, hearing her steps. She smiled a little, sitting down. "Call me when you can," Elena ended the voice mail. 

"Was that Stefan?" Caroline asked, eating a chip. 

"He hasn't called me back. I'm trying to decide if I should be worried," Elena said. 

I shrugged, "I'm sure he's fine."

"God, I cannot stop eating," Caroline laughed, throwing another chip in her mouth. "Stefan says it's a great way to sublimate the cravings. It's horrible. Fighting the urge for blood every minute of every day." Caroline shakes her head. 

"I know Stefan really hates that part of himself," Elena says in sympathy. 

"Well, yeah. And he hates that you're a constant temptation," Caroline said as Elena furrowed her brows at Caroline's statement. 

"He said that?" She asked with a slight tilt of her head. 

"The desire to rip out your jugular every time he's with you? Trust me, it's there. It's why I had to break up with Matt," Caroline said. 

"Hey, food's ready. Come get it," Alaric said, walking outside then back inside. 

"Finally, I'm starving," I sighed in relief as Caroline nodded in agreement. We got up from our chairs as Elena stayed in hers. "You comin'?" I asked her as she nodded and I continued on inside without her. You could tell she was having a battle mentally about what Caroline said. 

* * * *

"Dress! Ballerina! Ballet!" My aunt Jenna shouted trying to guess what Damon had drawn. It was some wolf with a tutu and I know he wanted to see if Mason understood his drawing. 

"Puppy! Puppy!" Caroline shouted, "Puppy with a tutu."

"No," Damon said, adding a bit to his drawing so someone would get the right answer. 

"Dog. Hound dog. 'You ain't nothing but a hound dog'," Jenna laughed, still trying to get the answer. 

"Wolf with a tutu," I suggested as Damon shook his head. 

" 'Dances with the Wolves'," Mason said as Jenna, Alaric, and Caroline looked at him in shock. 

"Mason wins. . .again," Damon says, closing the cap on the marker. 

"How is that a wolf?!" Jenna says as I laugh at her and get up. I want some of that cobbler Damon brought. I opened the box and pulled it out, ready to get a slice when Damon came in. 

"Aunt Jenna's getting tipsy," He said, coming to stand next to me. His chest brushing my arm and part of my back. 

"Will you stop plying her with alcohol?" I sighed. 

"I want her to like me," He said, moving to stand to my left. 

"How's operation Lockwood?" I asked, already somewhat knowing how it was going. 

"He's my new bff," He whispers in my ear, making me shiver. 

"There you are," Jenna said, coming in the kitchen. "Isn't this fun?" 

"Yes. Thank you so much for inviting me," Damon said as I walked away to get a knife from my grandmother's silver set. 

"Did I have a choice?" Jenna questioned. 

"I know that you must think about me-" Damon was cut off. 

"No, you don't. You've never dated you. I have dated many yous," Jenna said. 

"Well, I'm a work in progress," Damon said as I handed Jenna the knife. "Ooh," Damon's eyes caught the silver set. "These are fancy." 

"Thanks. My mother's silver set," Jenna said as I already knew what Damon was thinking. I continued to fold the hand towels as Damon gave me a smirk, confirming what he was thinking. 

* * * * 

"Mason. Why don't you start us off," Damon says, bringing the pie right in front of Mason. We were finally getting to eat this amazing pie and Caroline and Elena were up cleaning in the living room. 

"Sure," Mason says, spinning the pie to avoid the silver fork in the pie. He grabs a chunk of pie and puts it onto his plate. Damon, Alaric, and I pass each other looks at the movement. "What? I apologize I'm an animal," Mason laughs as he licks his fingers free of any pie residue. 

"So, Mason, you and Jenna never dated?" Alaric asks. I'm surprised he even did, I would assume jealousy would flow through him at the question. 

Mason shakes his head, "She was always lost in Logan Fell-land." 

Jenna sighs, "Oh, my first mistake. Mason was a catch. He had girls lining up." 

"Really!?" Damon said in disbelief. "Huh. I always pegged you for a lone wolf." Oh my god.

"I'm sure I wasn't half the lady killer you were," Mason fires back. "How about a toast?" We all raise our beer bottles when Damon snatches it out of my hands. 

"You're underage," He says, smirking. I fake smile at him as Jenna, Alaric, Damon, and Mason all clink their bottles together and sip, toasting to new friends. 

* * * *

"Thanks for this. I appreciate it," Elena thanked Caroline. Elena had been nonstop worrying about Stefan and had decided to go and check on him. Caroline decided to drive her and they had dragged me along. 

"Here we come-to the rescue," Caroline said. 

"Why are you being so snippy?" Elena asked, annoyed. 

"That's my own drama," Caroline responded. "I'm sure that you two will beat the odds. Not that there's any study to pull odds from. What is the ratio of success for vampire/human couplings? I'm guessing nil." What Caroline had said got me thinking. If Damon and I would to ever get together it wouldn't work out. He's a vampire, I'm a human, or siphoner. Unless, I switch to the other side. Which I wouldn't mind, but at the same time I'm not sure. 

"Ok, Caroline," Elena said, not feeling like arguing with Caroline. She probably knows she's not wrong. 

"Sorry," Caroline apologized. It was silent afterward, with an awkward feeling in the air. I reached forward from the backseat and turned on the radio. 

"I love this song," I said, trying to diffuse some tension. 

Caroline then pressed a little button on the wheel. "What's playing?" She spoke loudly into the speaker. 

"Playing 'We Radiate' by Goldfrapp," The computer answered. 

"Ta-da," Caroline smiled as Elena lightly laughed. I thought it was cool. Soon after there was a thump and the car slowing down. 

"Crap," Caroline murmured, pulling to the side of the road. Elena sighed, relaxing into her seat. Well, shit. 

  * * * *

"Are you sure the tow's coming? We've been waiting forever," I said, sighing. 

"I know it's weird. They said they'd be here by now," Caroline said. 

"Yeah," Elena agreed, pacing back and forth. "I'm just gonna call Jenna." 

"No!" Caroline said. "Let me try the tow people again. And I'll use my aggro voice."

"We can just walk from here," I said, shrugging, walking forward, until Caroline stood in front of me. 

"I can't just leave my car," Caroline said. 

"We'll come back for it," Elena said. 

"Just give me a minute," Caroline said, trying to call the tow people. 

"Caroline, what part of 'I'm worried about Stefan' didn't sink in?" Elena said. 

"What's the rush?" Caroline snapped. "Why are you hurrying to get to a relationship that'll never work?" 

"Ok. Look, I know that you're upset over Matt, but will you stop projecting it onto me and Stefan, please?" Elena said, now annoyed more than before. 

"I'm not projecting anything. You're human. He's a vampire. You're going to be 70 and in diapers, and he's still gonna be smoking hot. And you will never have his children, Elena. And you're too maternal to not have children," Caroline said. Ok, this doesn't even sound like her. Caroline can be blunt, but this is just out of line. Something is definitely wrong with Care. 

"Where is this coming from?" I asked, confused. 

"I'm just trying to be your friend," Caroling justified. 

"Ok. Well, do me a favor and stop trying. There's the tow. I'm gonna walk," Elena said, trying to walk away when Caroline grabbed her. 

"No. Elena, don't-" Caroling started. 

Elena winced, "Caroline, you're hurting me." 

"Don't leave me alone," Caroline pleaded. 

"What's wrong with you?" I asked Caroline, gently prying away her hand from Elena's arm. 

"Hey there. Someone call about a flat tire?" The tow man asked. 

"She did," I pointed to Caroline and then looked to see Elena walking away. "Sorry, Caroline. I'll see you later." I then walked away following Elena to the boarding house. 

* * * *

"Hello?" Elena called out, walking into the boarding house. 

"Stef?" I also called out. 

"Stefan?" Elena walked into the living room. 

"You must be Elena," I heard a voice say. Just like Elena. We turned around and low and behold saw Katherine. She looked just like Elena except had curly hair and different style.

"How is this possible? How do we look exactly alike?" Elena asked as Katherine moved closer. Elena held her breath as I was ready to make a move to siphon Katherine dead, even if it shatters Damon's heart even further. 

"You're asking the wrong questions," Katherine said as she trailed her finger across Elena's shoulders, circling her. 

"Elena," Stefan called out, running up the stairs. "Are you two ok?"

"Not really," Elena shook her head. 

"I'm fine. She doesn't scare me. I can. . .you know," I shrugged. "Are you ok?"

"Not really," Stefan said, walking closer to us. We all engulfed each other in a hug. 

* * * *

I yawned, walking into my room and changing into my pajamas. I heard my window open as Damon walked in laying on my bed. I sighed, "Can I help you?" 

"Found out silver does not kill werewolves." 

I scoffed, "Of course it doesn't. It's not gonna be that easy." I walked over to my bed and laid down, pulling the covers over myself. "I saw Katherine. She scared the shit out of Elena." I know I said he lost me forever, but I already feel myself forgiving him and I hate it. 

"Were you not scared?" 

I shrugged, "I knew I could siphon her if I wanted to. I was ready for it. I should've done it now that I think about it, but she probably would've known and caught my wrist or something." I yawned once more, reaching over to turn off my light. "Goodnight, Damon." 

"Goodnight," I heard him say as I closed my eyes and felt myself drift off. 

A/N

That's it for this chapter! This one is actually really short and I'm sorry if this sucks, but once again I will revise and try to clear it up a bit. This is honestly just for fun and isn't really meant to be taken seriously but I feel like it's confusing, so I'm going to try to clear it up in past chapters. Anyways, I'm sorry it took me so long to update, I've been busy with school and sports, it's been hectic. But fall ball is over for softball, so hopefully I will have more time to update because I don't really do my homework at home I do it at school. But anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 36.1K 29
Elena Gilbert. The doppelganger. The girl that has too much trouble to deal with. Remember her? Well, she's not alone. People don't ever pay attentio...
18.7K 417 22
Elena has a younger twin, Samathea Gilbert, they get along very well, but get this, she the doppelganger of Katherine's twin sister, Mary Ann. find o...
27.4K 319 24
Evangeline Gilbert, Elena Gilbert's little sister and Jeremy Gilbert's twin. She's genius, beautiful, kind but also bad-ass. When the Gilbert's paren...
234K 5K 22
Annabelle (Bella) Gilbert is the twin sister of Elena Gilbert, after their parents accident they have been living with their aunt Jenna. Starting the...