woodlot | Bts

By vclnilla

Definition of woodlot : a restricted area of woodland ︿︿،، ♡ ⏧·₊̣̇. " Minjis original plan was to deliver ite... More

intro。・:*˚:✧。
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51: Yoongis Ending
Chapter 51.5: Yoongi's ending
chapter 52: Jungkooks ending
chapter 52.5 :Jungkook's ending
chapter 53: Taehyungs ending
chapter 53.5: Taehyungs ending
chapter 54: Namjoons ending
chapter 55: jimins endings
chapter 56: Hoseoks ending
chapter 57: Seokjins ending

chapter 7

1.6K 93 6
By vclnilla

︿︿،، ♡ ⏧·₊̣̇. "

Yoongi hated being alone. Even when he was little he hated being alone.

His mother knew too well that he was clingy and always wanted attention.
Since yoongi was born, he was always a mama's boy. He had to be with her or the world would end.

Yoongis father left for the human village in another territory when yoongi was around the age of three. Of course, the absence of his father took a toll on him, even if he favored his mother.

With his father not coming back, yoongi concluded that he had to stick with his mother at all times or she would do the same.

So as he got older, the more he became possessive over her. He barely left her side and made it nearly impossible for her to speak to other people besides him. Yoongi also wouldn't talk to others besides his mother.

That was until he met Minji when he was eight. He remembers the incident like it was yesterday, like it was inscripted into his brain. Not that he would complain.

Yoongis mother left him alone one night after he fell asleep, it was the only time she had by herself. Unfortunately, yoongi woke up to her being gone. He quickly rushed out of the house to find her. Since he was still pretty young, and the forest was so big, he had a hard time finding his time around the damn place.

When he smelled a hint of human, he freaked out. Was he close to the river? Hopefully not. Not wanting to get kidnapped by a dusty human, he quickly changed into his cat form and continued to look around.

Yoongi then saw a little girl, he would say she was younger than him due to the look in her eyes. He wasn't too sure if she was human or not but she needed a bath.

He decided not to pay too much attention to her. He needed to find his mother.What if she was taken? He needed to find her right away.

Well, that was until the little girl saw him and started following him. He noticed right away. Every so often he would yell at her to go away but to the little girl's ears, it was just meowing.
So every time he did yell, she would giggle and get closer. At that point, yoongi decided to leave it be and get her lost.

When another ten minutes past with the little girl following him, he decided it might be best to use her to help find his mother.

He then lead her back to his house, somewhere it would be safe to shift.

As soon as he knew it was safe to transform he did. He almost laughed at the girl's surprised face when he did.

"Weren't you just a kitty..." the little girl whispered.

Yoongi just had to roll his eyes. "I'm not a kitty! I'm yoongi and you're going to help me!"

"Oh? With what?"

"Find my mom! I need her!" Yoongi spoke, frustrated.

"I don't know your mom..."  the little girl said rubbing her hands together.

Yoongi rubbed his forehead and sighed.

"Fine..." yoongi said and he started to walk away.

"Wait! Can-can I go with you...?" The little girl yelled after him.
Yoongi suddenly froze and spun around to face the little girl.
"WHAT THE HELL? NO WAY HUMAN! Go back to your mom,"

Yoongi started to walk in the direction of his house again.

"b...but they took my mommy..." the little girl whispered. This caught yoongi off guard. He slowly turned around and glared at her.

"What do you mean? Who took your mom?" Yoongi questioned. He wasn't going to help her, he was more worried about his mom. He was curious that's all. The same people who took her mom could have taken his.

"The... the people. They took her and said she was a witch...."

Yoongi flinched. He knew of witches and witchcraft. His mother, not too long ago, picked up the hobby of witchcraft. He also knew what the people did to witches. Yoongi knew that she wasn't going to see her mom again.

Yoongi sighed again and walked, well more like stomped his way over to the girl. He grabbed her wrist and pulled him along with him.

"You said your mom was a witch? Then you are too." Yoongi said, without looking back at her.

"I am? Papa said that I can't be..." the little girl whispered.

"Oh god... your dad is probably human then. They are stupid." Yoongi stated and pushed her into the house.

"Come on. We can stay here till my mom comes back. I guess she'll know what to do with you..."

The little girl nodded her head.

Yoongi then realized he didnt know her name...

"Tell me your name. I need to know before I help you."

"Oh... just Minji..." the little girl,minji said. Yoongi nodded and continued to lead her aeound his house. Showing her the rooms, bathroom, forced her to take a bath because "she smelled to much like human", and dressed her.

"well, I guess we can play till my mom gets back. AND JUST SO YOU KNOW SHES MINE OKAY?" yoongi yelled. he didn't know what came over him. maybe it was just the thought that she had no mom and wanted his mom to be hers... he didn't like that so he had to be strict.

Little minji flinched as he yelled and felt herself nod at him. this caused yoongi to sigh in relief.

"anyway, what do you want to play?" yoongi asked as they walked into his house and started to take off their shoes.

"oh... I'm not sure. I don't play with the other kids..." minji said, playing with her fingers and looking down. yoongi didn't want anything but to roll his eyes and smack her across the head. how can she not play with the other kids? there were kids all over the place in the village, well that's what he heard. she must be stupid, well she was half-human, yoongi thought.

"fine. let's go to my room" yoongi said and coolly walked away, causing minji to quickly follow behind him.

the night rolled on like this. yoongi saying something and minji follows behind him like a little puppy. he loved it. she was cute as a puppy too so she almost played the part perfectly.

however, minji was getting tired and wanted to go back home. yoongi hated this. what happened to her following him and staying to play with him?

yoongi did try to get her to sleep over and stay, it was rather aggressive but at least he was trying. but no matter how hard he tried, she wanted to go home for some reason. Yoongi ended up letting her go, with him following her to make sure she was okay though. also making her promise to come back to play with him for the following days.

His mother came home not too long after yoongi did from dropping little minji off. Yoongi remembers his mom asking why he smelled like a girl and if he was off seeing a girlfriend. he always ends up chuckling when he thinks of this memory. if only he said yes to his mother, then he wouldn't have had to hide as long as he did.

something inside his head always hold him that he couldn't let the two meet unless it was dire. to this day, he still didn't know why he would hide his sweet minji.

everything was going well, even when Yoongi and Minji were caught by this mother in the backyard one-night playing hide and seek. yoongi's mother loved minji, and over time, so did yoongi himself. They convinced her to stay, sleeping I'm yoongis room. Everyone was happy, yoongi was happy.

everything was good until minji was old enough to think for herself and decide that moving to the human village was best. oh, how heartbroken yoongi was. he tried everything to get her to stay and even ended up offering to go with her to live with her for the rest of their lives.

yoongis mother was heartbroken too but it was for the best that minji left for her own life and did what she wanted. Even if yoongi was only on his best behavior when Minji was around...

over time, when yoongi realized that his minji wasn't coming back anytime soon, like his father, he ran away. his mother tried everything to get him to stay but at the end of the day, he would leave anyway.

it had been years since yoongi had visited his childhood home but it had also been years since he'd smelled the sweet minj he longed for. he had no reason not to visit now...

... now that Yoongis sweet Minji was back, he wasn't going to let her leave.

︿︿،، ♡ ⏧·₊̣̇. "

Yoongi...
1497 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Toxic ✔ By .

Fanfiction

19K 741 11
His mind is twisted and his love for you is toxic.
29.4K 1.8K 23
❝ Why do you always carry around that stupid thing? You're an adult now, let it go. ❞ ❝ I can't. ❞ Plot idea credit to: @kookieshabibi v "Wherein Jun...
2.8K 179 8
Maybe he shouldn't have snuck out of his castle. Maybe he shouldn't have helped that fairy. Maybe he shouldn't have gone to the shore. !Mermaid Taehy...
65.6K 5.8K 62
The forests behind Rinei's home hold rumors of beautiful creatures. Many have gone in to find them, but none have ever come back out alive. They are...