Crystal Hearts (Kimetsu No Ya...

By Silver-Tigress

Naomi Suishou Homura is the only survivor of her family's massacre by a demon. After spending two years train... More

Cast
Character Profile
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Demon Slayer The Movie: Mugen Train, Part 1
Demon Slayer The Movie: Mugen Train, Part 2
Demon Slayer The Movie: Mugen Train, Part 3
Demon Slayer The Movie: Mugen Train, Part 4
Demon Slayer The Movie: Mugen Train, Part 5
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
New Book!!

Chapter 15

415 7 1
By Silver-Tigress

Naomi's P. O. V:

I wake up the following morning to find myself partially sprawled on Giyu's chest. I pause before I look up at the Water Hashira. There's a content sleeping expression on his face.

Giyu had unbound his hair last night. Careful not to wake him, I reach up and run my fingers through his block locks. His hair is actually quite soft.

"Good morning, Naomi-chan," He greets, making me pause as I flick my gaze back to his face. His eyes are open and he's smiling back at me.

"Good morning, Yu-kun. Did you sleep well?"

"Quite. What about you?"

"I slept well, thank you. I'm glad we had that talk last night. I feel better now."

Giyu tugs me so I'm beneath him and he says in relief, "Good. I'm glad. And I'm glad you're still with me."

"Always," I say.

He leans down and kisses my lips deeply. As he does, a small noise escapes me. Giyu trails deep kisses along my jaw and down to my shoulder. He ducks deeply there, making me moan.

I thread my fingers through Giyu's hair when his lips return to my own after a while.

We soon break for air and gaze at each other with flushed features.

"I love waking up to you every morning, Naomi-chan," He says, gripping some of my hair between his fingers. "I want you to be the first thing I see when I go to sleep and wake up. I love you, Naomi-chan."

I giggle softly as I reply, "I love you, too, Yu-kun."

Giyu resumes kissing me deeply as his hands gently roam my body for awhile longer. Then, giyu has to stop while I get up to get us both breakfast.

I take my clothes to the bathroom down the hall and get dressed in a purple kimono with my hair unbound.

(The kimono from the girl on the right)

Once that was done, I leave and head for the kitchen, starting to make up two bowls of miso soup. When they were done, I go to the dining room where Giyu is waiting for me and I set the dishes down. Giyu thanks me as I sit across from him and we both dig in.

Afterwards, we both part ways to do our own thing for the day. I decide to go to the garden to sing for awhile, before I went to do some reading.

"Wait a second, let me catch my breath
Remind me how it feels to hear your voice
Your lips are movin', I can't hear a thing
Livin' life as if we had a choice
Anywhere, anytime
I would do anything for you
Anything for you
Yesterday got away
Melodies stuck inside your head
A song in every breath
Sing me to sleep now
Sing me to sleep
Won't you sing me to sleep now?
Sing me to sleep
Remember me now, time cannot erase
I can hear your whispers in my mind
I've become what you cannot embrace
Our memory will be my lullaby
Sing me to sleep now
Sing me to sleep
Won't you sing me to sleep now?
Sing me to sleep
A-anytime
I would do
Time away
Yesterday-day
A-anytime
I would do
Time away
Yesterday-day"

"That was really pretty." I turn to see Kanao behind me.

"Thank you, Kanao. How are Tanjiro and the others doing?"

"It'll be awhile before they can fully recover. Zenitsu is struggling to take his medicine."

I giggle at that. "Tell them I hope they get better soon," I say. Kanao nods her head.

"How are things with Tomioka-Sam?"

"Better. We'd talked it out last night, and now both of us feel better. I still can't help but fear for the future, but I have faith in Nezuko. It's strange. Usually, I despise all demons, but that was until Nezuko, I guess. She's different—I know she is. I can feel it in my heart."

"I'm glad you're still with Tomioka-san. I've seen how much he cares for you. You're lucky you have each other. I have to go and see to the patients, now," Kanao says.

"Kanao-chan," I say, causing her to turn to me. "Don't be afraid to try talking to them. I don't know about Zenitsu and the boar boy, but Tanjiro is really nice. I think the two of you could become good friends."

Kanao stares at me silently before she turns and heads inside.

I gaze after her with a soft look. Poor thing. She finds it just as hard to talk to people as Giyu did back then.

I've been trying to get her out of it in recent years, but she really only ever talks to me, and sometimes Shinobu.

I gaze back at the garden as I decide to keep singing, before I head inside to read.

                         🗡🗡🗡

A few days later, I return from yet another solo mission. I'd been going on those a lot recently, and Kyojurou had left a few days ago on his own mission.

It was the late afternoon when I return to the Butterfly Estate. On my back from reporting to the Master, I bump into Giyu.

"Oh, hi, Yu-kun!" I greet happily.

"Naomi-chan. I'm so glad you made it back safely," He replies, smiling at me. "How was the mission?"

"A success! I've got sometime off before my next be, probably. So, do you wanna go out tonight?" I ask.

"Sure," He says, nodding. I take another look at Giyu's face, and my brows furrow. There were deep circles under his eyes and he looks... exhausted.

I wonder silently to myself, "When was the last time he got a good night's sleep...?"

I ask in concern, "Giyu-kun, have you been sleeping well since I've been on these missions?"

Giyu pauses before answering honestly, "... Not really."

I say, grabbing his hand, "Come with me." I lead him to our room where we both set down our nichirin katanas in their usual spots.

I then go and climb into my side of the bed, before I pat the spot beside me, a soft smile on my lips. "Come here," I say gently.

Giyu doesn't hesitate before he's right next to me in less than a second. I giggle softly at that. The blue eyed male curls up beside me and I blink my eyes as he places his head in my lap, arms wrapped tightly around my legs.

Giyu buries his face in my lap for a moment, and once he's gotten comfortable, I run my fingers gently through his hair as I begin to sing.

"Where the North wind meets the sea
There's a river full of memory
Sleep, my darling, safe and sound
For in this river, all is found
In her waters, deep and true
Lie the answers and a path for you
Dive down deep into her sound
But not too far or you'll be drowned
Yes, she will sing to those who'll hear
And in her song, all magic flows
But can you brave what you most fear?
Can you face what the river knows?
Where the North wind meets the sea
There's a mother full of memory
Come, my darling, homeward bound
When all is lost, then all is found"

When I finish the song, I gaze down at my boyfriend to see he's completely relaxed and is sleeping soundly with his face partially buried in my lap.

I smile softly down at him, gently caressing his cheek for a moment.

"Sleep, now, Yu-kun," I think before I resume stroking his soft hair. "You need it."

                         🗡🗡🗡

I remember when I was eight years old, on a winter afternoon, my brother and I having a snowball fight.

He'd gotten back from a demon slayer mission the night before and promised to spend the following day with me.

I laugh as I throw snowballs at him but Mamoru dodges them, also laughing. When he'd throw his snowballs, a couple would hit me, then I'd manage to land a couple back on Mamoru.

I loved the snow. It's so soft and pure.

I go to dodge another snowball from Mamoru, but it still manages to hit me in my stomach. It was a slightly larger one and I land in the snow.

I blink my pink and purple eyes a few times before I start giggling.

Mamoru soon joins in, stepping over to me.

"Are you alright, imotou-chan?" He asks.

"I'm fine! This is fun, nii-san!" I say happily, throwing some snow up in the air.

Mamoru laughs at that.

Sigh. Those were good times!

I snap out of my daze as I feel some movement on me and flick my eyes down to see the Tomioka beginning to awaken.

I look out the window to see that the moon is high in the sky, as night has fallen.

"Hey," I murmur softly, resting my hand lightly on the side of Giyu's head, causing him to turn it slightly towards me. "Did you have a good sleep?"

Giyu smiles as he replies, "I did."

"I'm glad," I say, caressing his cheek.

Giyu asks, "How long was I asleep for?"

I tell him, "Long enough. I'd say it's nearly midnight." His eyes widen and Giyu goes to sit up, but I gently lay him back down. "Ssshhh. It's alright, Yu-kun. Nothing drastic happened. You really needed sleep." Giyu's relaxes at that and leans into my touch as I continue to caress his cheek. We remain like that for a few moments longer before I ask, "Do you want any dinner?"

"Yes, please," He murmurs.

Giyu sits up and I plant a kiss on his cheek before I go make up two bowls of miso soup, while Giyu goes to wait for me in the dining room.

When I get there and we start eating, Giyu and I chat pleasantly.

After washing up in the bathroom, Giyu and I return to our bedroom. He goes to change into his pyjamas before coming back.

Giyu says to me as I go to turn off the lamp, "Naomi-chan, can we stay up while you read to me for an hour or two? I want to stay up with you a bit longer."

I pause and gaze at Giyu for a moment before I smile at him and say, "Of course. What do you want me to read?"

"Anything you want," He says immediately.

I giggle as he goes to get into bed while I grab a fantasy romance from one rod my bookshelves. I get into bed beside Giyu and he pulls me against him, arm wrapped around me tightly, before I begin to read.

My voice is soft as I read, especially since everyone else would be asleep right now. Giyu doesn't take his eyes off of me for a single second, his chin resting on my shoulder, cheek against my own, as I read to him.

After becoming demon slayers and often staying here overnight, I'd read my books to Giyu. He seems to enjoy whatever I read to him.

I also like to read erotica and really smutty novels.

Nobody else except for maybe Shinobu and Giyu know I love those kinds of books. Shinobu even got me one for my twentieth birthday, much to my shock.

I'd been embarrassed and she'd chuckled at me.

I stay up with my boyfriend as I read to him till the black hours of the morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 1.2K 43
(Slow updates) Giyu Tomioka is one of the few who works at the criminal agency (They're like FBI agents). Along with eight other people that will soo...
131K 2.9K 49
For ages true demons have lived to serve and protect,but due to some demon to broke a taboo y/n is forced to have a side job.She then will meet the h...
70.7K 3.1K 30
❝ THERE is no denying that there is evil in this world, but the light will always conquer the darkness. ❞ 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 | slow...