Crystal Hearts (Kimetsu No Ya...

Από Silver-Tigress

Naomi Suishou Homura is the only survivor of her family's massacre by a demon. After spending two years train... Περισσότερα

Cast
Character Profile
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Demon Slayer The Movie: Mugen Train, Part 1
Demon Slayer The Movie: Mugen Train, Part 2
Demon Slayer The Movie: Mugen Train, Part 3
Demon Slayer The Movie: Mugen Train, Part 4
Demon Slayer The Movie: Mugen Train, Part 5
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
New Book!!

Chapter 12

371 9 1
Από Silver-Tigress

Naomi's P. O. V:

A Hashira with his white hair in a ponytail muses, "I heard he was a demon slayer with a demon in tow. I was expecting someone with more flare. But it's just some ordinary looking kid. Too bad." That's Tengen Uzui, the Sound Hashira.

Kyojurou Rengoku, the Flame Hashira, says, "We must see that this boy is put on trial to be judged! So it must be!"

"What... who are these people...?" Tanjiro gasps before the Kakushi presses his head to the cobbles.

"Don't open your mouth until you're told! Do you know who you're in the presence of?! These are the Hashira!"

"Where even am I?!" Tanjiro gasps.

Shinobu tells him, "This is the Demon Slayer Headquarters. You're here because you, Tanjiro Kamado, are to be put on trial. Before we begin the trial, why don't you explain the crime you've been accused—"

"There's no need for a trial!" Kyojurou interrupts hotly. "Protecting a demon is a clear violation. We can deal with this on our own. We shall execute them both!"

Tengen volunteers, "In that case, I'll decapitate them with style. I'll show you the most dramatic spray of blood ever! It'll be a spectacle!"

The Stone Hashira, Gyomei Himejima says, tears leaking down his cheeks, "Alas, to see such a pitiful creature as this... I grieve for him. Perhaps it would've been better if he hadn't been born."

Muichirou's P. O. V:

I don't pay attention to the other's conversation as I gaze up at the clouds, a dreamy expression on my features.

"Um... What was the shape of that cloud again? What was it called...?" I think, trying to remember but failing epically.

Naomi's P. O. V:

The Kakushi scolds Tanjiro, "Hey, you! The Hashira are speaking! What are you looking at?! Your eyes should be over there. These are the ten highest ranking swordsmen in the Demon Slayer Corps!"

"That's the Hashira?" Tanjiro murmurs, gazing at them.

"Let's end his misery," Says Gyomei.

"Right!" Kyojorou agrees.

"And let's do so with flare!" Tengen inputs.

Tanjiro gazes around frantically, causing the Kakushi to snap at him, "Hey!"

"N-Nezuko! Where did you take her?!" He struggles to sit up. "Nezuko! Zenitsu! Inosuke! Murada!"

"Nevermind this boy. What will we do with Tomioka and Suishou?" Asks a smooth voice, causing Tanjiro to look up at the tree above the other Hashira. Lying on his side on the branch is the Serpent Hashira, Obanai Iguro, a white snake wrapped around him.

"Seeing them standing there without any restraints is making me feel ill. Based on what Kocho told us, they're just as guilty as breaking the Corps rules. How should we make them take responsibility? What kind of lesson shall we teach them? What do you have to say for yourselves, Tomioka, Suishou? Oh, and just because she's your lover, Tomioka, doesn't mean you can protect her from any sort of punishment. She's in the exact same boat as you are."

Tanjiro turns his head to see me standing silently beside my boyfriend, neither of us looking at him.

Mitsuri's P. O. V:

I turn away from the Serpent Hashira to gaze at Giyu and Naomi.

A blush appears on my face as I mentally gush, "Tomioka and Suishou are standing there together, looking so stoic! They're the coolest couple in the entire Corps! I'm such a huge fan!"

Naomi's P. O. V:

Giyu snaps, whipping a dagger glare to the ravenette in the tree, "What?"

He goes to grab his sword but I put my hand atop his, halting the Water Hashira and causing him to jerk his widened gaze to me.

I say with an impassive expression to the Iguro, "If I must take the same punishment as Giyu, then so be it. I knew of the repercussions of saving the demon two years ago, as well as last night, and I'm prepared for any punishment you give. If Yu-kun gets punished, then so will I."

Mitsuri, the woman with pink and green hair, says worriedly, "But! Naomi-chan! You don't have to—"

"She's right, nee-chan," Muichirou says, turning his head to me. "Surely there's a way around it for you, considering it was all of Giyu's decision."

"Even so, I was still there and I helped Giyu spare the demon girl's life," I say seriously as remove my hand from Giyu's. I give my friends an assuring closed eye smile. "I'm more than prepared for my punishment, so don't worry about me, okay?"

"Even so, I'll never forgive anyone who harms you, Naomi-nee-chan!" Mitsuri says hotly, Muichirou nodding in agreement.

I blink my pink and purple eyes when I feel Giyu take my hand in his, gripping it tightly. I turn my head to look at him over my shoulder, only to see Giyu giving Obanai a death glare. The yellow and blue eyed male remains unfazed.

"Giyu-kun," I say gently, causing him to shift his gaze to me. "It's alright. Really."

I squeeze his hand back assuringly and his glare fades from his features.

Obanai says with a smirk in his voice, "So, it seems as though Suishou isn't so cowardly as to avoid punishment. Not even she can get out of this one, Tomioka. Though, I will admit, I never thought that Naomi would ever break the Corps rules. How brazen of her."

My eyes turn to angry white triangles and a death glare settles on my face as I wrench my head around to the yellow and blue eyed male in the tree. This causes him and everyone else except Giyu and Gyomei to shrink down in fear.

I snap, "What did you just call me?! I dare you to say it again!! Or shall I turn you into a crystal sculpture so you may decorate Shinobu's garden?"

"F-Forgive me, Pink Lady. I didn't mean any offence," Obanai squeaks in fear.

My glare fades as I beam at him and say brightly, "Just as I thought!"

Everyone except Giyu and Gyomei anime fall, while Giyu, Gyomei and Obanai sweat drop.

Tanjiro mutters, body quivering, "Sh-She's so scary...! Even the other Hashira are scared of her."

"There's no denying that. Out of all the Hashira, Naomi-sama is definitely the scariest," The Kakushi agrees.

I turn away from everyone as I ignore the feeling of Tanjiro staring at us guiltily as Shinobu speaks up.

"I really hate that Naomi-chan has to be punished as well, but there's nothing we can do about it, I'm afraid. Oh, I think it's fine. They did come here without resisting." Giyu tugs me away from the others as we fall silent once more.

Shinobu looks back to Tanjiro as she adds, "Let's come up with a penalty later. What I'm more interested in is hearing this boy's story. He's been travelling with a demon along with him despite being a demon slayer himself. I wish to hear why, and hear it straight from the boy's mouth. What he's done is unquestionably against the Demon Slayer Corps rules. You are aware of that, aren't you? Tanjiro Kamado, why are you travelling with a demon? And as a fellow demon slayer?"

Tengen says as he grips his twin swords on his back, "Who cares why?"

Shinobu assures Tanjiro, "You can take your time. Just answer the question."

"She's my... she's my youn...!" Tanjiro trails off as he coughs loudly.

"It looks like you need some water," Shinobu says, before popping off the cork of a gourd bottle. She steps up to Tanjiro and he greedily drinks from it. "I can tell you've injured your jaw. Please drink slowly. I added an anaesthetic to the water to help." Tanjiro soon pulls back and takes deep breaths. "Your wounds are still healing, so you shouldn't push yourself too much. Are you ready to tell us your story, Tanjiro?"

After taking a few deep breaths, Tanjiro says, "That demon is my little sister. My family was attacked by a demon while I was gone, and I lost almost everyone. My sister was turned into a demon, but she's never hurt anyone. She never has, and never will! She'll never harm a human being no matter what!"

Waving his finger, Obanai drawls, "Enough! Spare us these absurd ramblings. If she's family, it's no wonder you're defending her. I can't trust a single word you're spouting. I don't believe you for a moment."

Gyomei says, "So sad! He's been possessed by a demon. Let us end this child's life and free him from this cursed existence."

"Please, listen to me! I became a swordsmen in hopes of finding a cure for her! It has been two whole years since Nezuko became a demon. She's never devoured anyone in that time!"

Tengen tells him, "Your storytelling is lacking any vibrant sparks of colour. "She hasn't devoured anyone, and she's not going to." If you're going to plead your case, at least spice it up a bit."

Muichirou mutters, gazing up at the sky, "What's that bird called again? What was it...?"

"Excuse me," Mitsuri, a pink and green haired Hashira woman with mint green eyes speaks up. "Something about this concerns me. I find it hard to believe the Master would've been unaware of this situation. I don't think we should act without us permission. Maybe it's best to wait until he arrives?"

"My sister...! LET MY SISTER FIGHT BY MY SIDE!! I KNOW SHE CAN FIGHT AS A DEMON SLAYER TO PROTECT HUMANS, SO PLEASE...!!" Tanjiro begs just as I hear footsteps approach.

"Well, well, what kind of fun do we have brewing here?" Giyu and I shift our gazes to see Sanemi standing across from us, new scars decorating his face, arms and chest, as he holds a familiar wooden box in his land hand. "Is that the moron who brought a demon along with him? What the hell do you think you're trying to pull here, exactly?"

I notice Mitsuri basically has pink hearts in her eyes as she gazes at the Wind Hashira.

"Please, Shinazugawa-sama!" A female Kakushi begs as she runs into view. "I must ask you to put down that box.

I say to Sanemi as Shinobu straightens up and faces him with a serious expression, though I knew she was angry, too, "Shinazugawa, please don't act out of line. Do not make me repeat myself."

I wasn't in the mood to be dealing with any of his irrationality, either.

However, he ignores me as Sanemi says to Tanjiro in a low tone, "Run that by me again, kid? "She can fight as a demon slayer to protect humans," was that it?" His free hand goes to his sword. "You know what we call that? COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE, YOU IDIOT!!"

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

189K 7.5K 21
He remembered the day he first saw her. She was breathtaking. He felt as if his worries were all gone. It was as if he was living in a peaceful world...
207K 5.5K 71
【𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗗】 "𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮" "𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐲�...
2.1K 64 14
In this alternate universe, two rivaling clans agree to make peace to fight of a political leader trying to take over their land. However, during the...
123K 3K 12
This is a sick/injured Giyuu fic inspired by others like this. Inspired by many fanfictions mostly the ones that had a very Sad Giyuu. Tomioka Giyuu...