𝐹𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑠𝑚𝑎⚡️

By rahja_

𝗙𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝘀𝗺𝗮 Sage Athena Ferrari Her mom helped her get kidnapped by her fathers rivals, The Russians. K... More

characters pt.1
Tattos and Piercings
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
characters pt.2
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four pt.1
chapter twenty-four pt.2
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
Family Tree
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
chapter fifty-nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty-one
chapter sixty-two
chapter sixty-three
chapter sixty-four
chapter sixty-five
chapter sixty-six
chapter sixty-seven
Epilogue
Extended Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Marco's Story

chapter fifty-five

7.4K 196 238
By rahja_

"Mother fucker," I groan and check to see if the principals were all right.

"Everyone! Please calm down!" Principal Rowe shouted into the mic.

"There's gunshots they're not going to calm down!" I say.

Danny and Carson quickly come up to me, "We need to get you to safety Mrs."

"Tell the guards to direct the kids to the back exit behind the stage and out the staircase. Lead them away from the school. Tell the teachers that too. No one can die here." I say.

They look hesitant, but nod and get off the stage. Mj and Gabe scramble up on the stage. "Are you okay? Did you get hurt?" I ask.

Mj wiped Khalil's face. "One of the big ass seniors steps on his hand." Mj said.

I get on my knees and take Khalil's hand in mine and kiss it. I massage it a little and give it to more kisses, "That tickles," Khalil said with a giggle.

"I need you guys to get out of here." I say.

Five kids hop up on the stage, "Woah your sister is hot Mj."

Why the hell aren't these kids running around and screaming like the rest of them?

"And she's also engaged. Watch it," He said with a glare.

He held out his hand, "Hi corazón, i'm Logan. Friend of Gabe's and Mj's. That's Lori, Lily, Jordan, and Marcel. Lovely to meet you my love. I can tell we are going to have a wonderful future together—"

"Can you hurry up your fucking speech? She probably even doesn't care doofus." Lori said and smacked him.

"Wow you middle schoolers curse like crazy."

Mj tugged on my arm and I leaned down, "They're family is part of the Lavar Cartel. That's why they're not freaking out."

"Good to know." I say.

"We have to go now, Mj make sure you don't let go of Khalil's hand. You know the back exit to the stage?" I ask.

"We were planning to take that way out. It's fun watching civilians squirm around like fish out of water." Jordan said.

I raise a brow, "Right . . . take the back exit. I'm sure Danny and Carson have called for backup. Run as far—" Another explosion goes off, knocking us off our feet.

"Got damnit! I don't know how many falls my ass can take!" Lily said with a wince.

"Well that plan is definitely gone." Gabe said.

"Is there anywhere else to hide?" I ask.

"There's a storage closet back stage." Marcel said.

"Great. Go hide in there i'll handle this." I say.

Lily took down her ponytail, two knives fell. She caught them and offered me one. I hide my surprise and shake my head no, "I've got plenty on me." I say and take out one from my sleeve.

She smiled and bumped shoulders with Mj. "Your sister is hot."

He groaned as they walked away, "Would you guys stop saying that?" He asked.

She wrapped a arm around his shoulder and laughed, "Don't be jealous, you're cute too."

Mj blushed and pushed her away. "Aw don't get all shy on me now."

"Would you get in the storage closet please?" He asked.

"My bad tough guy." She mumbled.

I make sure they're all in there and get off the stage. I avoid my guards and open up the auditorium doors. I put a hand over my face as dust and debris filled the air.

My eyes watered as I slowly shut the door behind me. I got out my gun and slowly walked away from the doors.

I turned the corner and saw four men in all black black. I poke my head out and take aim. I shoot two of them in the head.

I quickly duck back into my hiding spot. "Blyat!" One of them shouted as I hear two bodies hit the floor.

"It came from that way," One of them murmured.

My phone rings, "Fuck, fuck, fuck." I mumble and quickly turn it off.

It rings again, without looking I press accept and press it to my ear. "Sage! What the hell is happening there?!" Kayla worriedly shouted.

They turn the corner and I shoot them in the head. "The kids are fine. Everyone is in the auditorium. I'm trying to get to the main office, but these men are every—"

I collide with a man. I stumble and he instantly tries to grab me. I dodge him, "Get the bitch she's over—" I shoot him in between the eyes.

"Fuck," I mumble.

"Sage! Go back to the auditorium where your guards are!" Ace shouted.

"I can't they know i'm not in there." I say.

I find the main office, I wave my hands around to get the panicked security guards attention. "Lock down the school! There's—"

Another boom goes off and my world goes black.

I answer my phone, "There's bombs going off at the school." Ace instantly said.

I get up and throw on my suit jacket and grab my keys.

"Are the kids and Sage still in there?" I ask.

"Everyone is in there. Teachers, students, everyone. No one had came out yet. The school is on lockdown, the doors are locked, windows are locked, the blinds are shut and the lights are off."

"I'll be there in ten minutes. If anything happens call me." I say and hang up.

I catch my secretary getting up from her desk, "Mr. Hernandez," She says with a sly smile.

"Cancel all of my meetings for the day. And button up your shirt. No one wants to see your flat chest." I say and walk past her.

She gasps but manages to give me a small yes sir. I wave a hand to my guards and they stay in place instead of following me.

I take the stairs and go to the garage. I get in my car and head to the school.

I wake up with immense pain flowing throughout my body. A security guard was lying next to me, half of his face was burnt. His entire face red with the heat that came from the explosion.

I look around, my head spinning. I hear footsteps. I quickly scramble to my feet and take off my broken heels. I spot a rifle on the ground with a dead Russian.

My leg had a bad burn on it, "Shit I just got that tattoo three months ago." I mumble.

I kick him in the face and grab the rifle. He woke up with a groan. I guess he isn't dead.

I grab my knife in my trench coat that was halfway burnt off me and slit his throat. I take out all my weapons in my trench coat and take it off.

I hide my knives in my bra, "I found her! Go! Go! Go!"

"Fuck," I mumble and shoot the messenger. I run to the security guard and grab his keys off him.

"Help me," He said with a groan, his eyes looking around frantically as he gripped onto my dress.

The footsteps were approaching fast. "Where's the nearest storage closet?" I ask and take his keys off his belt.

"Down at the end of the hallway. I don't think I can make it that far, but there's the nurse's office four doors down that hallway."

I sling the rifle over me. "Can you walk?" I ask.

"I can hop." He said.

"Good enough." I say and help him up.

"You gotta hop fast easter bunny." I say.

"Ha-ha." He said with an eye roll.

"You know I can leave you to hop yourself right?" I ask.

He starts to hop faster, "Please don't."

We get to the nurses office successfully and I quietly shut the door.

"You have a phone on you?" I ask.

He handed it over, I call Lee he answers on the third ring. "Lee g—"

"Where are you?" He cut me off.

"Tell Danny and Carson i'm going to make a distraction. I'm on the other side of the building. When I text you from this phone immediately call Danny and Carson and tell them to evacuate the building. Tell Kayla to call Mj. Gabe and Khalil are with him tell them to follow them out. They'll becoming out on the right side of the building."

"Are you crazy? Sage g—"

I hang up the phone. "I'm leaving. You might want to get some ointment for that face." I face and walk out.

I check the clip and see it's only missing a couple bullets. Luck must be on my side today.

I slowly turn the corner. I jump back when a hand reaches out for me. I raise my gun, "Don't shoot! It's me!" Kai said and raised her hands.

She took off the black mask. "What the fuck—"

"I can explain myself. But not here, they're coming."
She pulled us back into the nurse's office.

"Who the hell is that?" The security guard asked.

"Shh Easter Bunny. Kai I swear to god you have thirty second to explain yourself."

She takes a deep breath in, "Okay so you know how she said T and J are also ready? One of the traitors is Andrea. Her middle name starts with a T, Andrea Tamara Monroe, that's her full name if you didn't know by the way. Anyways I heard them talking about coming here this morning when we were waiting for you downstairs. They were in Luna's room "playing" with her, which wasn't the case obviously. But it was after the fact you left so I had to hurry and come up with a plan, so I followed them, took out one of the people that was supposed to be here and changed into their clothes. Which fit really nicely on me by the way, I might have to start shopping at—"

"Kai no one gives a shit. Fuck, no wonder why Andrea was so defensive."

"Alexei is here along with another mysterious person. I haven't seen them yet but they call them 'Madam', so they're definitely a woman. Oh and I locked Aurora in your room with the handcuffs that was in your drawer because I thought she was a traitor too. Oh and I knocked her out. Is that it?" She mumbled to herself.

"Oh! And I duct tape her mouth and legs so she couldn't move. And with zip ties too. Also why do you guys have all of that in your room? Actually I don't want to know, it sounds like you guys take your freakiness to a whole different level. Handcuffs are fine, but all of that? That's just too much."

"Jesus christ Kai, I moved in there this morning. It was just an act to put on for your family. I don't know what weird shit your brother hides in his nightstands and drawers."

"Wait so the engagement is fake?" The security guard asked.

"Not really. They love each other they're just really mad at each other right now. But once they go on their honeymoon they'll be fine."

"Kai can you stop telling my business?" I ask.

"Where the hell is the nurse?" Kai asked.

"She was in the main office when it blew up."

We both wince at his words, "Aw may her poor soul rest. She looks like a sweetheart." Kai said and pointed to a picture on the desk.

"She was actually a bitch who would send kids back to class and refuse to call their parents if they didn't feel good because 'you need to work your hardest at all times.'"

We both grimace, "Looks can definitely be deceiving." I mumble.

"What's your name half face?" Kai asked and sat down in the desk chair.

We both roll our eyes at her comment, "You know it's not kind to make fun of someone who just got half of their face literally burnt off." I say.

"You called him Easter Bunny." Kai said with a shrug.

"Well played." I mumble and sit down on the desk.

"My name is Brady. Brady Lavar."

"Like the Lavar Cartel?" I ask.

Kai let's out a laugh, "Holy shit dude, no wonder why he isn't crying and screaming like a little bitch, he's used to this."

"I was adopted into their family. I'm here on strict orders to protect their kids here."

"Where's your gun?" I ask.

He reached behind him and whipped it out.

"Quick question, what do you know about the Russians?" I ask.

"They're pieces of shit that deserve to die."

"Good answer Brady, damn i'm picturing you without the burn. But you look like you were hot as fuck." Kai said.

I turn to her, "Aren't you dating my brother?" I ask.

Kai rolled her eyes. "Yes I am. We talk about hot people all the time and we have our daily gossip hour. We communicate a lot and I would never cheat on him."

I nod, "Good. I would beat your ass." I mumble.

"Back to you Brady," Kai said with jazz hands.

Brady held up his left hand, "Sorry Chica. I'm married with two kids."

"Ouhhh is your wife hot?" Kai asked.

"Husband." He corrected her.

"Ohhhh," She said with a smirk. "My bad. I didn't think you went that way. Looks really can be deceiving. You look like one straight scary motherfucker that doesn't give a fuck if he lives. No offense."

"None taken." He mumbled.

"How the fuck are we getting out of here?" I ask Kai.

The smile drops from her face and she takes her feet off the desk. She gets a paper out her pocket and opens it and lays it flat on the desk.

It was the blueprint to the school. "They've blocked off these three exits and blown up the main office. The only exit would be around here—" She circled the staircase on the west side of the building.

"Or here. But this one is tricky. It's the exit to the cafeteria. I don't know if they took that over yet." She mumbled.

"There's at least 50 people here for you Sage. So we need this to be clean, calculated, and so no one innocent get hurt in the process."

I come around to her side, "We're right here, so that means we would ha—"

The intercom comes on, "Sage," Alexei says in a sing song voice.

"What the fuck, I thought the office blown up." Kai said.

"They have two places where you can control the intercom. One is in the office and the other is in the graphics and computer room where they do morning announcements." Brady said.

"We know you're in here somewhere." He said.

The intercom made a loud squeaky noise. "And we will find you."

I roll my eyes at Gemma's voice. Gemma, Annika, whatever her fucking name is.

An in coming call was coming on Brady's phone. I picked it up, "Alexei is in there with you?" Lee asked.

"You can hear that on the intercom?" I ask.

"You can hear it all outside. Was that Gemma?" Jayden asked.

Kai and I both look at each other. "You have to tell him." I say instantly.

"Hold on, the sheriff wants to talk to you. Start crying. Act like you're scared." Lee said.

I put it on mute, "Hit me," I say.

"You sure?" Kai asked.

"Yes Kai. Just hit me." I say.

She shrugged and reeled back her hand and punched me square in the nose. "Fuck," I cursed and turned away from her.

Blood rushed out my nose as my eyes watered. "Whew that felt good." Kai said.

"Not the fucking face you asshole." I mumble as a tear dropped.

"Hey it got you crying though. Right Brady?"

"Hell yeah it did." Brady said with a chuckle.

"Hello? Sage? This is Sheriff Smith. Can you tell us what's happening in there ma'am?"

I unmute the phone, "H-hello? I d-don't know what's happening! One m-minute I was talking the n-next there was bombs going off. I tried to get to the m-main office to try to lock down the s-school, but a b-bomb went off and I- I don't know." I cried.

"Mrs. could you tell me who would want to maybe hurt you?" He asked.

"You would be an amazing actress." Kai mumbled and winked at me.

"I d-don't know. I don't really have enemies. Neither d-does my fiancé. I d-don't know who these people are. I j-just want to make sure the kids are safe. Please help the kids b-before me. I k-know what it's like to loose a child and I don't wish that on anyone." I say with a sniffle.

"Ms. can you tell me wh—"

Another bomb went off and I ended the call. "Thank god for that bomb. I can't cry at all." I mumble.

"You lost a child?" Kai asked.

"You know damn well I haven't had any kids. It was just for the act."

"Fuck how are we going to tell Marco and Jayden their girlfriends are traitors?" Kai asked.

"Marco's soul is going to be fucking crushed. I can't imagine that heart break." I mumble.

"I say just shoot the two puntas in their heads in front of them."

We both turn towards Brady, "What? Too brutal for you?" He asked with a shrug.

"That's like level twenty asshole. I'm only around level twelve right now." Kai said.

"I would do it, but then I would have to explain myself. And what if they want to do it themselves? Hey, I won't stop them. It's their decision, not mine." I say.

"You guys have a lot of sentimental bullshit in y'all. Toughen the fuck up, fuck their feelings. They can cry later. Make an example out of those puntas who crossed you."

Kai suddenly laughs, "You're definitely a dad that screams at their kid at the dinner table when helping them with their homework."

We both look at her weirdly, another giggle bubbles out of her. "I'm just imagining him like 'If Johnny had seven apples and he ate four, how many does he have left?'" She mocks his voice.

"I apologize for her. She must've took something before she came here." I say.

"I did smoke half a blunt in the car. It was a fat one too, bigger than her fat finger." She said and pointed to the nurse's picture.

The intercom comes on again, "Sage," Gemma says in a sing song voice.

"We know you're in here. Only a matter of time. But take your time, I love a good hide and seek." Gemma says and then it clicks off.

"The bitch went bonkers. I don't know how she hid her hatred for us for so long. Maybe she can teach me." Kai mumbled.

"Can you two just kill the bitches? I'm sick of talking to you two." Brady said with an eye roll.

Kai scoffed, "You're a dick."

"Well this 'dick' doesn't have two psycho traitor bitches after them. Do I?"

"I could've left you by the office you know. I don't mind dragging you out there as bait." I say.

"Now who's being the dick." He mumbled.

"Okay we need to get out here quickly. My face feels like it was melted off."

We both look at him and grimace, "Your children are going to be scared of you for a long time." I elbow Kai in her side.

"What?! I'm being honest!"

"We need to get the kids out." I say and grab the rifle off the floor.

"Okay. I'll cover you, uh easter bunny you'll have to stay here. Unless you wanna hop around all day," Kai said and poked him in the side with her rifle.

He smacked the gun away from him, "I'll be here." He said and set his gun on his lap.

"Ready?" I ask Kai.

She nods her head and she covers me while we go out the door.

The ground shook with another explosion. The call ended. The sheriff called out her name a few times before handing the phone back to me.

"What the fuck is her plan?" Ace whispered.

"I hope it's one where the kids are all going to be fine."

Multiple news stations and a crowd of people and most likely parents were out here behind the us, police officers holding them back.

"Go deal with the press." I order my men. They nod and and walk off.

My phone starts ringing. Kai's number flashed across the screen and I instantly answered it.

"Kai where the he—"

"Can you shut the fuck up for once in your life? Like damn, let me explain myself first."

"I'm in the school."

"How the hell are you in the school?" I ask. This caught the attention of everyone.

"I can't tell you that now, but Sage and I are going to get the kids out so be on the lookout of kids coming out by the cafeteria. Andrea and Gemma are the moles. You have to tell Marco and Jayden because I am not doing that shit. There's Alexei and another unknown person in here, all we know is that she's a woman. That's all we have right now, i'll talk to you once we get everything under control."

"Kai is h—" She hung up on me.

"Fuck," I curse and put my phone away.

S.W.A.T trucks pulled in, people in gear pouring out of the trucks. They instantly go to the sheriff and their leader starts asking questions.

"He's going to mad as fuck, but who cares." Kai mumbled and put her phone back in her pocket.

Suddenly there was banging on the lockers from down the hallway. Kai and I both pressed up against the wall and she peeked around the corner.

"Sage," Gemma said in a sing song voice.

I roll my eyes, "She can't sing for jack. Damn, she need to stick to her day job." Kai mumbled.

"We know you're in here somewhere." Alexei said.

"Why are so many people obsessed with you?" Kai whispered.

I shrug my shoulders, "My biological mother was really good at making people obsessed with things, and she was a very good manipulator. Shame I couldn't have learned her ways before she died." I whisper.

"From all the stories I heard your mother is a sneaky bitch."

"She's way worse than that." I mumble.

I get out the paperweight I took from the office and launch it down the other side of the hallway. It smacks against the lockers. I hear heavy footsteps following after it.

"Go, go, go," I whisper and give Kai a light push.

We round the corner and I spot a group of men in black. Kai's gun lightly hits the locker beside us making a small thud noise.

One spots us, "Oh fuck me." Kai mumbled and shot the guy in the head.

"Kai do you always have to be so fucking loud?" I mumble.

"Run. We have to get them as far away from the kids so they can get out." I say.

I shoot one in the head to direct them from where the bullet came from. Kai and I start to run when they all spot us.

I run to the stair case and throw open the door. Kai and I take the steps by threes. I shoot a man that was waiting for us at the top of the steps.

Kai throws open the door and we check if it was clear before running. A classroom door opens and men in mask come out.

Kai and I both stop and start to shoot. Pain surged my leg. Blood leaks down my leg. My leg gives out a little and I grit my teeth in pain. I was shot in my thigh from behind.

"Fuck, they're surrounding us." Kai said.

I go to shoot but I was out of bullets. A moment later Kai ran out also.

"Well fuck us. Luck definitely isn't on our side today." Kai mumbled.

There was at least thirty men circling us. They all had smug smirks on their stupid faces.

I get out Brandy's phone I had and press send to the text I had pre written to Lee. I drop the phone and focus on them.

Kai gets into a fighting position and I follow after. I launch the rifle at the man closest to me and sweep his feet from under him.

Kai follows my lead and knocks one out cold with a punch to the temple. I get out my knife and swipe it across his neck, he falls to floor choking on his own blood.

This causes the men to split up and go after the both of us. I dodge punches and kicks, but i'm not so fortunate when a knife comes down in the same thigh I was shot in.

This causes my stance to crumble a little, giving them the upper hand. I still fight them off the best I can.

In the mist of fighting my body was slowly shutting down. "Sage!" I turn my head at the sound of Kai.

She throws me a gun that she took off one of the men she killed and I catch it. I shoot each of them, only two of them being left.

Suddenly i'm hit in the back of my head from behind. I crumble to the floor in pain. I roll onto my back and Alexei's face invades my vision. "Hello my queen." He said with a smug smile.

I spit in his face and bring my knee up in his gut. He grits his teeth in pain but still holds his ground.

I fight to get him off, his grip stays strong. He punches me in my face, "Stop fighting my queen you won't win."

"Fuck you. I'm never going to be with you, you bastard." I say and punch him back.

A gun suddenly skids across the floor close to us. I instantly leap for the gun, Alexei does also.

I kick repeatedly as I used my hands to push me closer to the gun. He keeps up with me, blocking all my kicks. My hand skims it before a boot stomps on my hand.

I grit my teeth in pain and Andrea looks down at me with a smirk. Alexei gets a hold of me and he wraps his hands around my neck and start to squeeze.

"It really didn't have to be this way Sage." He mumbled. I clawed at his hands as he choked me.

"We could've already been married with our kids. You would have to life of security and luxury." He continued.

I started to scratch at his face. I panic when black dots fill my vision. Suddenly two shots go off. Alexei's eyes widened and his grip got softer.

Andrea's cry follows right after, she dropped to the floor next to us.

I gasp and choke on air as it fills my lungs. I push Alexei off me, his blood all over me. Kai runs to me and helps me up.

"He's still breathing. Take the kill shot." Kai said and picked up the gun off the floor.

I didn't hesitate to shoot him in the back of the head. I didn't get to torture him, but at least I got the chance to kill him.

Kai shot Andrea in the heart. She laid limp in a puddle of blood.

"Gemma is still in here. We need to find her and end this." I say and Kai takes off her jacket and wraps it around my thigh.

Kai paused for a moment and looked around. "Wha—"

"Shh." I shut up and try to listen for something.

There was a small beeping noise. Kai and I both look at each other. Kai hurriedly grabbed me and supports most of my weight as we run down the hallway.

The end of the hallway we were just in blew up in pieces. Kai and I both fall to the floor from the impact. Kai gets up and roughly pulls me up with her.

Kai and I both look around for an exit. "There, the stairs," I say and point to them.

Kai and I start to run as fast as we can. I push open the staircase door and we start to run down the stairs.

Suddenly a short scream came out of Kai's mouth and she crumbled to the floor, taking me down with her. We tumble down the stairs, I hit my head on the metal railing.

We finally stop tumbling at the last step and I wince. Warm blood trickles down my face.

Kai held her side as blood seeped out from under her fingers. I get up as fast as I can and help her up. She cried out in pain and I wrapped my arm around her.

I hear footsteps coming down the steps. I throw open the door and look around in panic. I start to run as fast as we both could and I turn the corner.

We were met with Gemma with a gun in her hand. I turn my head but another woman stood, blocking the way.

"It was a fun hide and seek game huh?" She asked with a smile.

My face turned to a scowl. "What do you want Annika?"

She ignored me and looked at the person behind us. "Alexei and Andrea?" She asked.

"Dead." The woman responded.

Her voice sounded familiar. Very familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

Annika's face turned to a scowl.

"You can't expect him to win every time," I say.

I needed to get Kai out of here, she was loosing blood. She could barely stand without groaning.

Her face turned into a smirk, "No. But I can avenge their deaths." I wince at a sharp poke in my arm.

The drug spread fast, my vision blurring together as I see two of everything's.

I drop to the floor, Kai following with me. I could hear Gemma's distant voice but everything was blurring together.

Gemma's smug grin was the last thing I was before I passed out.

Kids started to pour out of the side of the building. Police officers and and the S.W.A.T team run to them.

Mj, Gabe, Khalil, and five other kids came out. Danny and Carson directing them out towards the correct way.

Khalil runs to Kayla and she picks him up and hugs him tightly.

"Where's your sister?" I ask Mj.

He shrugged, "We hid in the closet until it was clear to go out. There was a lot of explosives though."

The police officers let the kids go to their parents. Worry flows through my body as I don't see Kai or Sage come out.

We couldn't go in there until the S.W.A.T cleared it. Which was fucking annoying, half of the building was close to collapsing with all the bombs going off.

My phone rings, I answer it. "We're at the school, but they won't let anyone pass through." Mom said.

"I'll tell them to let you through." I say.

Fire truck sirens and ambulance sirens invaded the air as the crowd parted for the trucks. I make a quick call and tell them to let my family through.

"Any news on Sage or Kai?" Javier asked.

I shook my head no. "Not yet. They ditched the phone." I say.

S.W.A.T comes out with a man with half of his face nearly burned off and carrying a woman that looks a lot like Kai.

The ambulance got out a stretcher and ran to them. We ran after them.

Kai had blood pouring out of her side. Her head had a huge gash on the side, she had bruises on the side of her face along with what looks like a bloody broken nose.

Dante followed them hastily and started to ask questions while they put an oxygen mask on her and tried to stabilize her breathing.

The sheriff came up to me, "Sorry sir, but it looks like Sage Ferrari is no where to be found."

Son of a fucking bitch.

___________________________________

5409 words

chapter was shit but ima edit this when i'm done with testing. I got another keystone (state test) tmr and I can barely remember anything from this week.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 7.4K 77
Currently being re-written! Check out Creating the Ghost for the new version! (Not finished in the least) "No, no! Daddy! Don't leave me! Don't make...
754 61 11
Athena Rossi a 17 year old girl who has been abused and broken many times and in so many ways she never believed in love she only loved her brothe...
2.7K 54 10
Iris was two when they sent her away to a boarding school for her safety. But she wasn't safe at all, tortured everyday and train to be the deadlies...
88.3K 1.1K 25
He walks closer to me, pushing me back against his desk. "I'm going to throw you down and fuck you until you scream my fucking name." His fingers sli...